Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Ramzi

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Khaled

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Peppermint

Major Ratslayer
I wanted to share my experience of one of the newer animation members, Seif (Apouko), who slept with me whilst I was there. He talked with me, hung around with me a lot, stayed with me after the shows, and from there, well you can guess what happened; we slept together. He didn't want me talking to any other animation team member, it was like I was his property, even though speaking to the others were just on a friendly basis. I didn't really think to much of it, I was there for a week and I know what these Tunisians are like, well any holiday type romance isn't destined to last. However he assured me he was single and would keep in touch after, you know the usual stuff. I'll admit, I did quite like him, obviously or I wouldn't have done what I did. But I know now that he is a rat. This happened in May. I heard through the grapevine through a friend of a friend who stayed end of June, he slept with her too and has dipped into numerous other girls. He apparently has an older English girlfriend, who has a child of her own, who is bound to be the next one on channel 5's 'Holiday Love Rats Exposed.' He's just another one after a visa, I'm not upset because I can see it for what it is, it was a one off thing for me, but for her, well I feel sorry for her, a women in her thirties with a child should know better.
Thanks for sharing your story. I hope this rat experience didn't have too much of an impact on your life. And well done for seeing him for who he really is! I don't think it's fair to say that this other woman 'should know better' just because she has a child and is in her thirties. These rats are expert manipulators. Anyone can fall victim to them unfortunately, especially those who are experiencing vulnerable moments in life. Hope you are ok.

G

galaxycaramel

I wanted to share my experience of one of the newer animation members, Seif (Apouko), who slept with me whilst I was there. He talked with me, hung around with me a lot, stayed with me after the shows, and from there, well you can guess what happened; we slept together. He didn't want me talking to any other animation team member, it was like I was his property, even though speaking to the others were just on a friendly basis. I didn't really think to much of it, I was there for a week and I know what these Tunisians are like, well any holiday type romance isn't destined to last. However he assured me he was single and would keep in touch after, you know the usual stuff. I'll admit, I did quite like him, obviously or I wouldn't have done what I did. But I know now that he is a rat. This happened in May. I heard through the grapevine through a friend of a friend who stayed end of June, he slept with her too and has dipped into numerous other girls. He apparently has an older English girlfriend, who has a child of her own, who is bound to be the next one on channel 5's 'Holiday Love Rats Exposed.' He's just another one after a visa, I'm not upset because I can see it for what it is, it was a one off thing for me, but for her, well I feel sorry for her, a women in her thirties with a child should know better.

I'm sorry you fell victim to this little scammer. He is king out there at the moment and by far the worst. I'm glad you shared this, he has many on the go and also very jekyl and hyde, he will be lovely one minute and an absolute Dick the next. I'm friends with many of them, he was lovely when he first started, but sharp got his feet under the animation table and showed his ratty ways.

P

princess-x56

I know it sounds harsh, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I know how persuasive they can be. Just the classic rat way isn't it, having his way sleeping around as much as he likes without suffering any consequences. He is very jekyl and hyde, I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of one of his bad moods and quite frankly I'm so glad I will never have to see him ever again.
I hope one day he will be caught out for sure.

P

princess-x56

any rat information on any of the other new members of the animation team here? wonder who will be there when the hotel re-opens next year.

lenicka.27

I'm sorry you fell victim to this little scammer. He is king out there at the moment and by far the worst. I'm glad you shared this, he has many on the go and also very jekyl and hyde, he will be lovely one minute and an absolute Dick the next. I'm friends with many of them, he was lovely when he first started, but sharp got his feet under the animation table and showed his ratty ways.
You know him?You say how nice he was and now he's a rat? Have some one with this guy personal experience? Or only one disappointed miss? It is very important to me!

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
You know him?You say how nice he was and now he's a rat? Have some one with this guy personal experience? Or only one disappointed miss? It is very important to me!

Hi lenicka.27
He started out nice, and turned out to be a nasty rat. That´s how i read it. They all do btw..
Trust what you see, and the fact you need to investigate him, and run for the hills.
What´s ahead of you if you don´t trust him already? Month/years of searching, getting text translated, living a life of being insecure...
Safe yourself the head and heartache.. That´s my opinion
xx

D

Deleted member 146

Hi and welcome :) Which sentence in the post #210 you did not understand, dear popc1.gif

lenicka.27

Hi Heidi.
Yes,I asked to post 210 and following to it..
FolInLove - thank you for your answer. I read about him only this post 210 and i dont know, what to think. The whole time he says that he is alone. He is very nice to me, attentive and polite. And never lied to me at least as far as I know. So,he dont like it when I talk to other men. Yes, it is true.Sometimes he is strict! A lot of people talk about him nicely. He writes to me every day. Every day he tells me how much loves me. He wanted me to came to visit him, bring me into his family...
I do love him deeply. So please, ladies ,I needed your help if I doon't do anything stupid.
So is he really a rat?
:(
Thanks for any insights.

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
Hi Heidi.
Yes,I asked to post 210 and following to it..
FolInLove - thank you for your answer. I read about him only this post 210 and i dont know, what to think. The whole time he says that he is alone. He is very nice to me, attentive and polite. And never lied to me at least as far as I know. So,he dont like it when I talk to other men. Yes, it is true.Sometimes he is strict! A lot of people talk about him nicely. He writes to me every day. Every day he tells me how much loves me. He wanted me to came to visit him, bring me into his family...
I do love him deeply. So please, ladies ,I needed your help if I doon't do anything stupid.
So is he really a rat?
:(
Thanks for any insights.

:( All rat´s here have been acting polite, and caring and attentive.
That does not mean they can´t have a bunch of other ladies, who they act the same to.
And people tell nice things? There are loads of people telling nice things about all the guys here. Even the rapist Wissem have a huge fan scare!
And the part of him bringing you into his family is actually not a good sign. In most cases it just tells they are scammers too.
Trust that gut feeling that made you question him here..

xx

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
Every day he tells me how much loves me.
they all do that.. the same about "goodmorning my beautiful/my love/baby/ my angel etc every day ...
And never lied to me
he did. You just didnt find it out yet but you are on the good way to find out all of his bitter sweet lies.
The whole time he says that he is alone.
did you expect him to tell you that he is a rat and has minimum 5 girls/fiances on the side?
He writes to me every day
its just a part of the game. It will make you think that you're the only one because "why would he waste his time for talking to you if he didnt love you?".
He is a rat Lenicka. He was a rat before he found you and he will always be a rat. Drop him before he destroys you and all your life.

lenicka.27

they all do that.. the same about "goodmorning my beautiful/my love/baby/ my angel etc every day ...

he did. You just didnt find it out yet but you are on the good way to find out all of his bitter sweet lies.

did you expect him to tell you that he is a rat and has minimum 5 girls/fiances on the side?

its just a part of the game. It will make you think that you're the only one because "why would he waste his time for talking to you if he didnt love you?".
He is a rat Lenicka. He was a rat before he found you and he will always be a rat. Drop him before he destroys you and all your life.
black_angel - im ready for anything. I need to know! I dont do crap :confused:;)

lenicka.27

It´s not Sunny Beach here hunni. These guys don´t just "enjoy". They scam, rob and ruin peoples life, with no conscience...
Really? This is my first experience. Therefore, everything I ask. I feel like a jerk if it's true what we say here about Seif.:(

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
Really? This is my first experience. Therefore, everything I ask. I feel like a jerk if it's true what we say here about Seif.:(
I think that the first thing that you should do now is to read as much as you can. Not only about him but the stories of other women also... I understand that its your first experience and it doesnt sound convincing what we say. But these stories are true... You will see and undrestand that his love and care has nothing to do with the reality. Each one of us got the same bullshits about love from our rats. They all were caring and loving, gave us their attention and made us feel like we are special. All of these stories ended up the same way. Lied, used, broken. Dont fall for these sweet words because they are meaningless. For them to tell you "i love you" is as easy as to say "hello how are you". He is not here because of one dissapointed lady but because he is a rat.

lenicka.27

I think that the first thing that you should do now is to read as much as you can. Not only about him but the stories of other women also... I understand that its your first experience and it doesnt sound convincing what we say. But these stories are true... You will see and undrestand that his love and care has nothing to do with the reality. Each one of us got the same bullshits about love from our rats. They all were caring and loving, gave us their attention and made us feel like we are special. All of these stories ended up the same way. Lied, used, broken. Dont fall for these sweet words because they are meaningless. For them to tell you "i love you" is as easy as to say "hello how are you". He is not here because of one dissapointed lady but because he is a rat.
Yes. I understand that. That's why I'm here and why I'm asking. I dont want make mistake.:(I just want to know, why he is here-between rats, and why we say that about him. This is all just want to know.
I'm very sorry for your bad experience.
I would hate was also one of you.

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
Yes. I understand that. That's why I'm here and why I'm asking. I dont want make mistake.:(I just want to know, why he is here-between rats, and why we say that about him. This is all just want to know.
I'm very sorry for your bad experience.
I would hate was also one of you.
You already make the same mistake as we did my dear lenicka. He is here between rats because he is one of them. Im sure that you will get your proofs soon but Im afarid that you will still ask why is he here.. and i guess that some of the proofs are just under your nose but you dont want to see them ..

lenicka.27

You already make the same mistake as we did my dear lenicka. He is here between rats because he is one of them. Im sure that you will get your proofs soon but Im afarid that you will still ask why is he here.. and i guess that some of the proofs are just under your nose but you dont want to see them ..
You're right, dear black_angel. I made a mistake, that I fell in love. but luckily I not slept with him, it would be the really end! I dont want to ask,I want to get the evidence and therefore please,please, help me open my eyes! I am sensible, why I'm here, I need evidence! otherwise I'm lost for good.:(;)

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
You're right, dear black_angel. I made a mistake, that I fell in love. but luckily I not slept with him, it would be the really end! I dont want to ask,I want to get the evidence and therefore please,please, help me open my eyes! I am sensible, why I'm here, I need evidence! otherwise I'm lost for good.:(;)
did you meet him at the hotel?

D

Deleted member 146

I need evidence!

What more evidence do you need ? Those posts where written before you wrote in the forum. Are you the english girlfriend ?

princess-x56 New Member I wanted to share my experience of one of the newer animation members, Seif (Apouko), who slept with me whilst I was there. This happened in May. I heard through the grapevine through a friend of a friend who stayed end of June, he slept with her too and has dipped into numerous other girls. He apparently has an older English girlfriend, who has a child of her own, who is bound to be the next one on channel 5's 'Holiday Love Rats Exposed.' He's just another one after a visa,

galaxycaramel Member I'm sorry you fell victim to this little scammer. He is king out there at the moment and by far the worst. I'm glad you shared this, he has many on the go and also very jekyl and hyde, he will be lovely one minute and an absolute Dick the next. I'm friends with many of them, he was lovely when he first started, but sharp got his feet under the animation table and showed his ratty ways.

lenicka.27

What more evidence do you need ? Those posts where written before you wrote in the forum. Are you the english girlfriend ?

princess-x56 New Member I wanted to share my experience of one of the newer animation members, Seif (Apouko), who slept with me whilst I was there. This happened in May. I heard through the grapevine through a friend of a friend who stayed end of June, he slept with her too and has dipped into numerous other girls. He apparently has an older English girlfriend, who has a child of her own, who is bound to be the next one on channel 5's 'Holiday Love Rats Exposed.' He's just another one after a visa,

galaxycaramel Member I'm sorry you fell victim to this little scammer. He is king out there at the moment and by far the worst. I'm glad you shared this, he has many on the go and also very jekyl and hyde, he will be lovely one minute and an absolute Dick the next. I'm friends with many of them, he was lovely when he first started, but sharp got his feet under the animation table and showed his ratty ways.
Why you mean, that im his "english girlfriend"? No worries, dear. Im not! I'm not English nationalities. I do not understand everything, therefore I'm asking.
The fact that he slept with many girls does mean that he is a rat? Let sleeping with who he wants.

lenicka.27

Why you mean, that im his "english girlfriend"? No worries, dear. Im not! I'm not English nationalities. I do not understand everything, therefore I'm asking.
The fact that he slept with many girls does mean that he is a rat? Let sleeping with who he wants.
my thought is other - i dont know how to ask better.
rather in terms of how many of you have him go, how many of you ask about that with him the rest of his life. How many of you can say about money and so on. as other rats. here, how i read.

lenicka.27

Do you mean how many of the girls was asked by him to marry him? You can be sure that each one of them was being asked for that. And even more - they were asked to marry him in the same time! Since how long have you been in a relationship with him?
I see. So I am just another stupid girl that Seif wraps around his finger? That all of you say how are his love forever?marry for him? He wanted to let you come?He is telling us about his family, his interests ... each one of us says, what he is doing at the moment? And what abouth money? He want for you send some money?
damn damn damn!!! :(
Relationship?For 3.5 months.