Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Ramzi

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Khaled

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

simple

Major Ratslayer
In a relationship for 3 months and already your besotted .How many of your other boyfriends have asked youu to marry them in the first week ??Why is it ok for you to accept that he can sleep with other women.

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
I see. So I am just another stupid girl that Seif wraps around his finger? That all of you say how are his love forever?marry for him? He wanted to let you come?He is telling us about his family, his interests ... each one of us says, what he is doing at the moment? And what abouth money? He want for you send some money?
damn damn damn!!! :(
Relationship?For 3.5 months.
just look.. you've been in a relationship with him since 3,5 months..so you started with him in July? and there are three girls on this forum that have something to say about him. @julietereza , @galaxycaramel and @princess-x56 . One of them even says about his girlfriend from England.... What else do you need to believe that he is a rat? If im not wrong then all the posts about him were written this summer, probably in the same time when he was with you.

lenicka.27

Ramzi and Seif are both rat´s. Just a name failure :love:
In a relationship for 3 months and already your besotted .How many of your other boyfriends have asked youu to marry them in the first week ??Why is it ok for you to accept that he can sleep with other women.
He never asked me that i marry him :) .
And if he sleep with other women - it goes to accept until such time as it is only a virtual love! :)
Then never!

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
And if he sleep with other women - it goes to accept until such time as it is only a virtual love! :)
Then never!

Aw this sounds strange. Are you for real?
You have met him in flesh and blood, and you fell in love.
And you accept he sleep around, while he declare he´s love to you online, as long as he stop doing it after you have visit him?

3b9af81ff2e522977e37cf75175e30307a709a417549acf74e5d0cfa9019c812.jpg

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
Then never!
ohhh please... really? there is no difference if this is virtual love or a real one. If its love then its love. We are in a relationship or we are not and just have some cyber sex... If thats what is between the two of you then whats the problem? You dont need to know if he is a rat if you dont care about with who he has sex and how many other girls he has behind your back. Im confused and speechless now.

lenicka.27

ok ladies,it is very interesting reading and I really thank you all very much! if are there any other girl, Im waiting for your experience with him. Facts pleas. i need open my eyes and not a silly goose that will love him, and subsidize, if he does not deserve!

lenicka.27

ohhh please... really? there is no difference if this is virtual love or a real one. If its love then its love. We are in a relationship or we are not and just have some cyber sex... If thats what is between the two of you then whats the problem? You dont need to know if he is a rat if you dont care about with who he has sex and how many other girls he has behind your back. Im confused and speechless now.
noooo :D :D :D I need to knoe, if he is rats or not :D I'm worry about whether we are more.Sure if it's love, it's only one and it does not tolerate anything. That's what I need to know.

simple

Major Ratslayer
ok ladies,it is very interesting reading and I really thank you all very much! if are there any other girl, Im waiting for your experience with him. Facts pleas. i need open my eyes and not a silly goose that will love him, and subsidize, if he does not deserve!
You have proof ,but continue to defend ,What more do you need ,,we have no video eveidence ,although im sure somone has that somewhere ,

C

cheryl

...there is lot of painfull experiences behind advices given to you here by many ladies in good intent. ...
..consider yourself as lucky one who find out early something about him before big damage in your life caused by him; ...because not every woman has same luck with rats...
..... if you need facts to open your eyes
..maybe only way to convince you is to go and take a ride with him... :- (

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@lenicka.27

Welcome to TLR.

Sorry you have become involved with this Seif, he is for sure a rat but please don't take offence at the ladies here giving you advice. They see the same story day in and day out with 99.9% of them ending up broken hearted - and BROKE!!

Do as they advise, read as much as you can.

It is totally unacceptable in Tunisian culture to welcome a woman into their homes unchaperoned and it is completely unacceptable to entertain a single european woman!

Take things very, VERY, slowly - do not visit. Start asking him about his life, what he wants from life etc. Once he feels comfy the mask will start to slip and he will start telling you how hard his life is, he has no work, someone in his family is sick.

The above will happen gradually and to begin with he will only hint - he won't ask directly for money.

Stay with us on here - as I said some comments come across harsh but these members know what they are talking about and have almost all been in your shoes at one time or another.

Take care

MH x

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
im sorry, but no. Because it is so hard and incredible! :(
I have a proposition for you.. Go to his facebook. Finde all of foregner girls on his friendslist.Talk to all of them. Ask them what kind of relations the have with him. If he asked them for money, gifts or to marry him.. Or a better one. Make a fake FB profile and flirt with him, tell him that you are a rich single lady and you saw him at the hotel and you love him... All the love that he claims to have for you will be gone in a second! Watch him lying and getting happy and excited for the new good life with his princess. If you cant believe what the others say here then maybe you will believe it when you see it with your own eyes :)

lenicka.27

...there is lot of painfull experiences behind advices given to you here by many ladies in good intent. ...
..consider yourself as lucky one who find out early something about him before big damage in your life caused by him; ...because not every woman has same luck with rats...
..... if you need facts to open your eyes
..maybe only way to convince you is to go and take a ride with him... :- (
I'm just stupid, because I'm in love! I dont know what to do!

lenicka.27

I have a proposition for you.. Go to his facebook. Finde all of foregner girls on his friendslist.Talk to all of them. Ask them what kind of relations the have with him. If he asked them for money, gifts or to marry him.. Or a better one. Make a fake FB profile and flirt with him, tell him that you are a rich single lady and you saw him at the hotel and you love him... All the love that he claims to have for you will be gone in a second! Watch him lying and getting happy and excited for the new good life with his princess. If you cant believe what the others say here then maybe you will believe it when you see it with your own eyes :)
its a good idea. i try it. Thank you :*

lenicka.27

@lenicka.27

Welcome to TLR.

Sorry you have become involved with this Seif, he is for sure a rat but please don't take offence at the ladies here giving you advice. They see the same story day in and day out with 99.9% of them ending up broken hearted - and BROKE!!

Do as they advise, read as much as you can.

It is totally unacceptable in Tunisian culture to welcome a woman into their homes unchaperoned and it is completely unacceptable to entertain a single european woman!

Take things very, VERY, slowly - do not visit. Start asking him about his life, what he wants from life etc. Once he feels comfy the mask will start to slip and he will start telling you how hard his life is, he has no work, someone in his family is sick.

The above will happen gradually and to begin with he will only hint - he won't ask directly for money.

Stay with us on here - as I said some comments come across harsh but these members know what they are talking about and have almost all been in your shoes at one time or another.

Take care

MH x
Thank you. That's just what washing my brain.
On everything I ask him. He never wanted me to nothing, no money, nothing. just let come and spend some time together.
He tells me about his family and about everything. and when I asked him how therefore represents life and where he wants to live, his answer is Tunisia! He does not want to another country.
And about how hard life they have told me too. But we talked more about the possibilities of work.
That's why I'm really happy with it, if any has the same experience.
Otherwise, they really try fictitious fb profile.
Thank you for your concern. All the ladies here :* Thank you

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
...you haven't opened your eyes till now by info given to you here....?

im sorry, but no. Because it is so hard and incredible! :(

Just because it is incredible does not mean it is untrue......

I also thought it was incredible so I did not open my eyes but, believe me, after time I found out it is all true

I'm just stupid, because I'm in love! I dont know what to do!

I know what you should do..... Believe that he is a lying thieving rat and cut all contact with him

simple

Major Ratslayer
Rat quotes ,,did he also say he dosnt like tunisian women .His family are happy ,because he is happy...he will do 3 jobs so you will live like a queen with him.....he has everything he needs in life now he has you .....he is a good muslim and prays 5 times a day.....lenicka ,,life is not so hard in Tunisia ,,i lived there for 7 years and had a good life on 250 dinar a month sometimes 300 dinar .Tourism is not so good now ,so these boys are getting desperate ,

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
Thank you. That's just what washing my brain.
On everything I ask him. He never wanted me to nothing, no money, nothing. just let come and spend some time together.
He tells me about his family and about everything. and when I asked him how therefore represents life and where he wants to live, his answer is Tunisia! He does not want to another country.
And about how hard life they have told me too. But we talked more about the possibilities of work.
That's why I'm really happy with it, if any has the same experience.
Otherwise, they really try fictitious fb profile.
Thank you for your concern. All the ladies here :* Thank you
Hi @lenicka.27 my rat has never asked me directly for money either, he seemed like the perfect guy, did everything right, told me what I wanted to hear, we talked about the future, he also said he loved living in tunisia and how he was happy there,I went to visit him we was happy I really thought he was the one and then he lost his job and then slowly the sob stories started about sick mum, family members in trouble etc. now I realise that he was emotionally manipulating me into feeling sorry for him in the hope that I would offer him money,and then he cut contact suddenly, so just because he doesn't ask for money directly doesn't mean he isn't a rat, like the ladies on here say keep reading the stories it will definitely make you realise what these rats are capable of and just how far they are prepared to go to get what they want, take care:) Xx

lenicka.27

Hi @lenicka.27 my rat has never asked me directly for money either, he seemed like the perfect guy, did everything right, told me what I wanted to hear, we talked about the future, he also said he loved living in tunisia and how he was happy there,I went to visit him we was happy I really thought he was the one and then he lost his job and then slowly the sob stories started about sick mum, family members in trouble etc. now I realise that he was emotionally manipulating me into feeling sorry for him in the hope that I would offer him money,and then he cut contact suddenly, so just because he doesn't ask for money directly doesn't mean he isn't a rat, like the ladies on here say keep reading the stories it will definitely make you realise what these rats are capable of and just how far they are prepared to go to get what they want, take care:) Xx
Thank you for your experience. I will be cautious! I'm really sorry for all those bad experiences with such a "nice" man. Slowly I´m beginning to find that too wearing pink glasses. :confused:Really i thank all of you girls very much!:)

D

Deleted member 146

No worries, dear. Im not! I'm not English nationalities.

I guess that you are from a east european state. The rats know, that most times there is not much money to get from victims who live there.
Therefore they try to get a visa by marrying and when they are in your country, they have a schengen visa and can move on to where the grass is greener....
Please don´t listen to his lies. He is a rat :Evil: