Welcome to TLR

Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba - Issam Askri

pookie

Major Ratslayer
So, it turns out this rat is still up to his old tricks! He manages to keep under the radar somewhat, but he is still in a relationship with a lady at least twice his age - the same lady he was seeing at the same time as me (she took him back :rolleyes: ) and now it transpires he has been in a relationship with another younger lady since earlier this year....not much changes in his life then, same shit different year. These 2 have found out about each other, but now it appears they are actually having a bitch fight over him :eek:........

Seriously thought maybe another girl might come out the woodwork and provide more evidence for these ladies, but it appears no amount of proof is enough!

K

kissya86wakemeup

Sorry but how can someone believe that he/ she get loves from a person who is MUCH younger???(+15 years)

Love and hope can't make blind?

pookie

Major Ratslayer
Wish I knew the answer to that! Its not just the age gap....I believe love can happen with any age gap (to a certain extent).....but if that doesnt make you suspicious, combine that with the fact that you know he cheated on you with a younger girl, but took him back, and then it happens again, less than 1 year later.....but she STILL wants to fight for him! And the other girl aware of all this, but thinks that is all irrelevant, and is ok with the fact the other woman was "just for money"!

Love doesnt just make you blind, but dumb and stupid too it seems!

Last edited:
S

Stargazer

Love doesnt just make you blind, but dumb and stupid too it seems![/QUOTE

Heard a nice saying that fit's well with this: Common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden

T

teddygirl

Isn't it about time this rats photo was put in the gallery so future ladies know of him. As he still has both these ladies fooled. Both thinking he has finished with the other one .

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brooke123

This guy need to be stopped he has still many girls and everybody seems to believe his rat talk so help me to get this rat down and not let him make any more victims

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
Sorry but how can someone believe that he/ she get loves from a person who is MUCH younger???(+15 years)

Love and hope can't make blind?
Yeah i think it can! I am one of the "old" ladies who was fooled by a younger man. Maybe comments like theese are the reason i feel kind of ashamed, and it took a lot of currage to tell my story. I am not old in my way of thinking or acting - so far from :whistle:, i have always looked younger than i am, and i dont think i am under the cathegory "ugly". From day one i was thinking: can this be true?? And had my gardes up... But it seemed like he really liked me... I knew the relationship had bad odds. and i was thinking: omg this man need a young beautiful wife who wants to give him beautiful childen, and it is not possibel for him to come here and if he does he willl miss the social life like coffee bar... I was not totally blue eyed. But anhyway he managed to sweep me of my feed, and i ended up NEEDING hes words and attencion. U can say u dont understand we can fall for the age gap. I can say that i didn´t understand the young women who was fooling around with the animation team, well knowing that a BUNCH of other women doing the same all summer. I was smiling and laughing at what i looked at. BUT at the end of the week i fell for one my self, and understood that theese guys just have something many of us young AND older woman just cant resist..

:) Best wishes from the old lady

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
I think your a brave lady for telling your story,there will always be people who stereotype ,,but rest assured ,you are not alone .We all have been taken in by rats and we are all ages ,shapes and sizes ,,no one is exempt from bezness.It just proves how vulnarable you were and how low these scum rats are .

pookie

Major Ratslayer
OK, I still cant upload to the gallery, but I seem to be able to here, maybe someone could upload to the gallery from here for me? x f52704424.jpg f94398120.jpg

K

Kitty Mahboula

Its very telling they all have these "stage" names, they want to be famous, someone said money and status are everything for a Tunisian, personally I think its pathetic, samelo mayorco bleugh