Welcome to TLR

Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba - Issam Askri

M

Mango Chutney

Yes to France and Spain
How did he get there? With victims? Illegally? The odds of him having gotten a tourist visa are slim to zero :thumbsup:
They are disgusting with the dog fighting stuff. When I first wrote about it here, I didn't know anyone else that had come across it, but it seems to be becoming more and more desirable for these lazy stains on humanity :Evil:
They are incapable of working a hard days graft....they have victims and dogs for cash.....they make me sick :Evil:

CCUK

Hello @CCUK,
I know this waiter as well. Have been there this summer. He also asked me several times to go out for a drink.
I expected he asked that every second women he met so I always declined to go out with him.
Looks he is doing what I expeced.

Hello :)

I can’t say I’m suprised. I went on holiday with my mum and she went to bed early so I went out for a drink with for something to do really. Ok I admit by the end of the week yes I liked him but since returning home when I refused point blank to send a picture of myself proving I was at home with a friend he said “ it’s over “ LOL AT THAT ONE !!!!! Can I ask what month you were there ?

CCUK

He knows he can’t control / manipulate me, I’m not the type he’s looking for. He wants somebody he can manipulate who’s vulnerable and can guilt trip then start with the money & visa requests. Straight after I got a Facebook friend request from a young boy called Mounir Cabiste which I think could be him so I ignored it

CCUK

How did he get there? With victims? Illegally? The odds of him having gotten a tourist visa are slim to zero :thumbsup:
They are disgusting with the dog fighting stuff. When I first wrote about it here, I didn't know anyone else that had come across it, but it seems to be becoming more and more desirable for these lazy stains on humanity :Evil:
They are incapable of working a hard days graft....they have victims and dogs for cash.....they make me sick :Evil:

You’re correct. He said he married a Tunisian woman who lived in France!!!!!! He said she kept accusing him of only marrying her for a visa. He made it out like she was a pysco as these rats do. Poor lady !!! I hope she recovers from this rat !!!

I’ll give as much information as I can on here just incase somebody else comes into contact with him and they can compare stories of utter bullshit

M

Mango Chutney

You’re correct. He said he married a Tunisian woman who lived in France!!!!!! He said she kept accusing him of only marrying her for a visa. He made it out like she was a pysco as these rats do. Poor lady !!! I hope she recovers from this rat !!!

I’ll give as much information as I can on here just incase somebody else comes into contact with him and they can compare stories of utter bullshit
Oh yeah...we are all damn psychos after we see through them....tis the start of the smear campaign for the next victim :rolleyes:

Just goes to prove what we say though, they treat their own women like shit too....even abroad :Evil: This is why I don't blame Tunisian women for being so materialistic after marriage....they're as good as stuck with these freaks....and we all need a bit of beauty in our lives, even if their idea of beauty is different to mine.
All information is incredibly appreciated :)

Hello :)

I can’t say I’m suprised. I went on holiday with my mum and she went to bed early so I went out for a drink with for something to do really. Ok I admit by the end of the week yes I liked him but since returning home when I refused point blank to send a picture of myself proving I was at home with a friend he said “ it’s over “ LOL AT THAT ONE !!!!! Can I ask what month you were there ?

Hey,

He asked me for pictures as well but I didn't send. Maybe he is collecting them...:whistle:
I have been there in September. What about you?

CCUK

Hey,

He asked me for pictures as well but I didn't send. Maybe he is collecting them...:whistle:
I have been there in September. What about you?

I went October. The only pictures he has of me are ones that were taken while I was there. We are not friends / contacts on any social media. We only exchanged phone numbers. He can keep the pictures and weep at the thought of a wasted week of not getting a visa

Jennie

Ratslayer
Hi Dontfdallinlove & Chocolatedream, I can confirm, he is still most def involved with a lady at least in her 50's. She is very aware of Sams behaviour, but says she loves him, and must turn a blind eye I guess. He was with her when he started seeing me back in 2013, we found out about each other, and she took him back! He was def seeing another 2 girls earlier this year as well as her (and that was in quiet season around April), some of which have posted on the other threads. He gets away with it because he does seem different, he is educated, and it appears his family are ok for money, his bro is at uni, he never asks for money or gifts etc. It really took me a while to finally catch him out. I met him in Sept, found this site in Oct, went back to see him Dec, but finally got some proof of his rattery on boxing day! Im lucky it didnt go on any longer, he really knows how to real you in, in a short space of time! Im glad to hear my postings paid off again, I know a few other members have ignored the advice on hear as they cant believe he isnt genuine. He knows all about this site, and begged me to remove my posts, but in the end he just said, "what you write is old, I can change my name and hotel, your post will do nothing"! Ha again Sam :p
Hi
Hello ladies.

I would like to tell you about my experience with Sam and hope that I can save someone from this very painful experience I underwent. It took me a lot of courage to tell my story as I feel ashamed about being fooled by a rat.

I have met Sam during my holidays in June 2015 at Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba. He immediately twisted me around his finger with his charming behavior. He made me compliments, came to my sun lounger, picked me up for his aqua aerobic and gymnastic classes, asked me for a dance in the evening - simply doing his job. He asked me about my age, my job, just normal things…. All in all: unspectacular, but effective!

He didn`t aks me for my facebook, telephone number or anything else. However, I couldn`t get him out of my head so I got in contact with Sam on facebook after my return. Soon things got more serious and we started to talk on Whatsapp and Skype – every single day lots of messages, and Skype calls every night. I was aware of the “risk” from the very first day, but I really thought he is different. I decided to go back to visit him in September 2015. At the beginning everything seemed to be perfect. He was lovely and caused me a very good time. We went out for dinner, jet-ski,….

One evening everything started to change:

• A drunken, English lady came to the table where I sat with two other ladies I have met in the hotel. She started to tell us that Sam is a rat and named on TunisianLoveRats. I was completely shocked, went to my room and started to find this website. I saw everything but did not wanted to believe it. Sam tried to avoid explaining this to me, said that these are old stories, many girls come to this site to blame on innocent men, and he mentioned that “everybody made mistakes in his past”…. I was a fool and believed him, but I started to be clairaudient.

• One day later I decided to check his facebook account more carefully and found, by a fluke, a girl that liked one of his pictures – she had a picture with him as her profile picture. Sam couldn`t disavow as it was really clear, so he admitted. He is with her since summer 2014. GIRL number 1

• During my holidays I had met a couple who took the same flight like me back home. On our way to the airport they told me that their daughter was in a relationship with Sam for one year (summer 2014 – summer 2015). She visited the hotel one week before I arrived but left after a fight with Sam. Seems they separated afterwards. GIRL number 2

• And I was GILR number 3 – at least 3 girls at the same time. :(

Back home I was so sad, confused, desperate – didn`t want this to be true. I really fell in love with him and thought that this is real. We had some fights but he easily convinced me that “I am different compared with the other girls and this between us is so special.” However, the situation was different afterwards. We had many fights; he tried to avoided to answer to my questions, always changed the topic, and used the same phrases again and again. He made a big effort to persuade me that this between us is real.

He took me 6 months of my life. A time full of happiness, sadness, love, doubts, tears, deep feelings, lies and hopes – a time full of ups and downs. Finally, I am ready to get rid of him and to close this topic. I realized that there will never be a future in love and happiness with SAM. Although he used to say “I LOVE YOU” and“I MISS YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE” a million times, I am sure now that he never really meant it. I am asking myself if he knows what LOVE really is.

He has never asked me for money or gifts, but started to talk about being together, getting married,…. I don`t know if his objective is to get a visa, but for me it looks a bit that way.

Though I found out that all and feel cleared, I still can`t say that I am over it. It really gives scars to be scammed like that. I am still looking at my mobile 100 times a day as I am used to get messages from him day and night. It really hurts. I still need to say that I miss him. I tried to get answers and to understand why he is doing that but without success.

I decided to set down my story on TunisianLoveRats not to revenge, but to protect other girls from that very painful experience.

I know that many girls will read these words and not believe – it`s ok, but please be aware, it`s so easy to fall for this guy!!

I finished this lines with tears, hope it was worth it. :(

xxx
im not even halfway done with this post and I am picking my mouth up off the floor.
Omg
Ladies pleaseeeeeeeee use protection I watched my Uncle die of AIDS and I’m scared of Sam.