Welcome to TLR

Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba - Issam Askri

D

Deleted member 146

She is on fb too, has the same family name and has their picture on the cover., still very much in love....

M

Mango Chutney

Well, he is married. that sign should be crucial enough :whistle:
Well yes, you would think so....but God only knows what lies he has fed her :rolleyes: He'll have told her he is seeking a divorce, or that his wife is a drunken, nasty bitch that won't divorce him. We all fell for the lies once upon a time :(
I will send her this! Hope she will read it and this will help.
Good for you :) It highlights some really key signs that I wish to Allah I'd had access to when I met my rat.
She is on fb too, has the same family name and has their picture on the cover., still very much in love....
Oh, really :confused: I wonder if DFIL's friend has seen that?

dontfallinlove

Well yes, you would think so....but God only knows what lies he has fed her :rolleyes: He'll have told her he is seeking a divorce, or that his wife is a drunken, nasty bitch that won't divorce him. We all fell for the lies once upon a time :(

Good for you :) It highlights some really key signs that I wish to Allah I'd had access to when I met my rat.

Oh, really :confused: I wonder if DFIL's friend has seen that?

Yes she has seen this but he tells her that she is a crazy ex girlfriend and that he is not married.

M

Mango Chutney

Yes she has seen this but he tells her that she is a crazy ex girlfriend and that he is not married.
Yes, that's what I suspected....same old mumbo jumbo everytime. His wife is very pretty and carries his name, they both look very happy in her profile pic. Mine told me the Russian girl he was still conversing with was an ex, after I contacted her, it appeared she was unaware she was an ex and believed they were still in a two year relationship. They lie through their ratty teeth with no effort required...and the lies are usually the same for every rat...no imagination, all learned from the same ratty manual :rolleyes:

dontfallinlove

Yes, that's what I suspected....same old mumbo jumbo everytime. His wife is very pretty and carries his name, they both look very happy in her profile pic. Mine told me the Russian girl he was still conversing with was an ex, after I contacted her, it appeared she was unaware she was an ex and believed they were still in a two year relationship. They lie through their ratty teeth with no effort required...and the lies are usually the same for every rat...no imagination, all learned from the same ratty manual :rolleyes:

Yes he has a very pretty wife. To pretty for a rat like him. Hope that the girl will see that this is really is wife and that she needs to stop. Don't know how but she needs to see this.

RatBitten

Junior Rat Expert
This is just a thought, are we able to report rats like this to immigration in our countries? Some countries let you send anonymous tips for people trying to enter their country through fraud. A lot of these rats end up marrying their victims who don't find out the truth until their rat has his visa. Why can't we report them ourselves?
I'm sorry I don't know how easy this is for Europe. For the US you can phone in a tip. Nowadays with immigration laws already being tightened for young men from certain countries (Middle East, N Africa), perhaps if a rat is flagged already with immigration, it will help to prevent him from getting his beloved visa....just a thought..

legseleven

Yes he has a very pretty wife. To pretty for a rat like him. Hope that the girl will see that this is really is wife and that she needs to stop. Don't know how but she needs to see this.
The wife never believes what any of us tell her, according to the wife we are all the liars, I know many that have tried to tell her but she wont listen.

legseleven

I had contact with another girl who was there recently.
He tried to make her feel as the most beautiful girl of the world and was not wearing his wedding ring.
She still thinks he loves her and she made me promise that I won't put her story on the website because she is afraid for a discussion or to lose him.
So can not tell the story but can warn you all that he is active again.

Much love
if she did put anything on here he would get her to remove it just like he did the others, and tells her this is all lies. I really hope she opens her eyes to him sooner rather than later

dontfallinlove

She still falls for him, she goes back in may to see him. I have try to contact the wife but no reaction at all. Have any of you succeed to have contact with the wife?

legseleven

She still falls for him, she goes back in may to see him. I have try to contact the wife but no reaction at all. Have any of you succeed to have contact with the wife?
It wouldn't matter what you tell his wife she can see no wrong in him, he will tell your friend that everything on here is lies and that we are all jealous, he will tell his wife your friend is someone who is upset cause he wouldn't go out with her.

M

Mango Chutney

It wouldn't matter what you tell his wife she can see no wrong in him, he will tell your friend that everything on here is lies and that we are all jealous, he will tell his wife your friend is someone who is upset cause he wouldn't go out with her.
She will see the truth eventually, don't give up all hope. What a vile piece of trash he is :Evil:

Liona

Major Ratslayer
I think the wife knows what goes on but turns a blind eye because she doesn't want to lose him.I'm surprised he's still at the hotel thought he would be in Holland with his wife by now.
In Holland he hardly could have so funny life as he has in Tunisia now. So he is having a ball. May be that's why he is not in a hurry to leaving. The story is very similar with the story of my ex-friend. I admit as well the wife knows enough to leave him, but just does not want to lose him.

M

Mango Chutney

I think the wife knows what goes on but turns a blind eye because she doesn't want to lose him.I'm surprised he's still at the hotel thought he would be in Holland with his wife by now.
Yes, I don't doubt she knows and is trying to pretend it isn't happening, is hoping he will change back to who he was at the beginning, is hoping that one day, she will be enough....but hey...aren't we all guilty of doing that because we didn't want to lose the man we loved? I know I was guilty of such behaviour, but we all reach a breaking point, the point where we can't deny it anymore, can't live like it anymore and one day, like us...his poor wife will reach that point. Time will reveal all, each of us can only live in denial for so long before we break free :)

Wburroughs

Hi Ladies

Its been almost a year since I outed my ex, named above. He has been working at Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba in 2014, previously at Iberostar Averroes in 2013. Does anyone have any recent dealings with him?

Thanks x
I can never understand what the women who are taken in by these weasels see in them in the first place.

Wburroughs

I don't know. I just looked at the gallery featuring some of these clowns and honestly, they are not all that attractive. I assume that most of them are of a different religion than those they take in, which presents complications. I feel there is something more than draws victims to these rats.

M

Mango Chutney

I don't know. I just looked at the gallery featuring some of these clowns and honestly, they are not all that attractive. I assume that most of them are of a different religion than those they take in, which presents complications. I feel there is something more than draws victims to these rats.
Haha, the gallery! It's quite a horror show isn't it :D Did you see my freak rat there? Houssem Ktari, page two....ugly as sin, but dang...he didn't half put on a very good show. I'm assuming you were never a victim? It's very hard to explain to people who haven't experienced it, but these rodents hook us well. The rodents target any religion, including Muslims, all that matters is that they live outside of Tunisia. A lot of victims were quite vulnerable for personal reasons....and these ratty creatures hone right in on them while they are low. I wasn't low, I wasn't looking for a relationship...it just happened.