Welcome to TLR

Saber Hichri aka Jacky/Jakie/Jackie/Jaky from Hammamet

M

Mango Chutney

Anybody heard of this person.....Saber Hichri? He is from Hammamet. He has previously worked in Hotel Menara, from round about 2014 - 2017, was last seen working in Paradise Palace last year.
He is age 25/26 years.
Anyone know anything about him?

Masha

Major Ratslayer
Anybody heard of this person.....Saber Hichri? He is from Hammamet. He has previously worked in Hotel Menara, from round about 2014 - 2017, was last seen working in Paradise Palace last year.
He is age 25/26 years.
Anyone know anything about him?
Never encountered that trog but looking at the snatches seems he is buzzing over there

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 146

L

Laura2014

A picture often paints a thousand words. In this case all of them vile.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I do. I got him in my rat files :whistle:

View attachment 52963

Saber Hichri aka Jakie, the rat https://www.facebook.com/saber.hichri.7

So sorry you had this bad experience, thanks for giving the hotel name, I always travel solo and thank God I never experience the harassment you had to endure, as a visitor you should have been treated with respect, I hope you have reported your experience with trip advisor, I’m a member and I have stayed in different hotels in Tunisia, I always give them my review good or bad so other solo travellers can be warned or ok with their holidays, Tunisian women don’t put up with that kind of treatment from their fellow men, neighter should foreign solo women visitors, I hope things are alright now, x

P

Pussycat

Quote Tinker-lulu :
"So sorry you had this bad experience, thanks for giving the hotel name, I always travel solo and thank God I never experience the harassment you had to endure, as a visitor you should have been treated with respect, I hope you have reported your experience with trip advisor, I’m a member and I have stayed in different hotels in Tunisia, I always give them my review good or bad so other solo travellers can be warned or ok with their holidays, Tunisian women don’t put up with that kind of treatment from their fellow men, neighter should foreign solo women visitors, I hope things are alright now, x "

@Tinker-lulu , Saber Hichri is not my rat. Victims and survivors send me personal messenges (PMs) and tell me about their rats. They want to stay unrecognized, since rats read in the forum too, but ask me to post about their rat when a new victim asks in a thread about him. I call those PMs my "rat files" popc1.gif

minnie

Major Ratslayer
His new victim is a lost cause...she says he is not the father of the baby and that the pregnant one is the obssed one...wtf he needs reporting to embassy so he never makes it out his Shite hole home

simple

Major Ratslayer
His new victim is a lost cause...she says he is not the father of the baby and that the pregnant one is the obssed one...wtf he needs reporting to embassy so he never makes it out his brown substance hole home
What have i missed ??

P

Pussycat

Btw, I read in a thread somewhere lately, that some members cannot upload pictures in the forum. Since 2009 I'm in the TLR forum and since then it's not possible to post full pictures, if they have more than 600 pixel. Anything bigger you have to make smaller first or the whole picture will not show. I have posted that in TLR a few times already, but this question still pops up once in a while :)

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Btw, I read in a thread somewhere lately, that some members cannot upload pictures in the forum. Since 2009 I'm in the TLR forum and since then it's not possible to post full pictures, if they have more than 600 pixel. Anything bigger you have to make smaller first or the whole picture will not show. I have posted that in TLR a few times already, but this question still pops up once in a while :)
Thank you, Pussycat. Got it. Good to know.