Welcome to TLR

Saber Jackie jacky from hammamet

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Hi Loudlovin,,,you have to tell us first who this is ,,they use many names and saber jackie jacky ,could have been maybe tito ,momo,dipsey ,lala or tinkywinkey ,from another hotel ...
I googled his name lol...have a look see

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I found him on here as saber hichri aka jackie ,jacky posted 2019 View attachment 66888
Yes and i found a Facebook with recent posts he is in a relationship with a western woman (of course) also....a few hotel review comment...couple of pretty scathing reviews....I guess whoever is asking has to do some research and put all the pieces together....feel bad for this person already!♡

Loudlovin

I found him on here as saber hichri aka jackie ,jacky posted 2019 View attachment 66888
Yes this is him
Yes and i found a Facebook with recent posts he is in a relationship with a western woman (of course) also....a few hotel review comment...couple of pretty scathing reviews....I guess whoever is asking has to do some research and put all the pieces together....feel bad for this person already!♡

Loudlovin

I have my reason why I want to know about him. Someone told me to come on here as you will all help me but I guess you wont

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I have my reason why I want to know about him. Someone told me to come on here as you will all help me but I guess you wont
Sure we will help you....we already have but we are very protective here and respect privacy. You may want to message an administrator if you want something specific. As I said...Google his many names and you will find some information for yourself. You cant just come here and demand information....we don't know you...or your motives. It really is a great group here and you have not given us much information. Good luck with your search....we are here to provide support. ♡

simple

Major Ratslayer
Well we have our reasons for not telling you who posted it ,,,We cant help you if you dont tell us what kind of help you need .,Either you are the man in question ,or your out for revenge ,or you want to know who he cheated with ,,,Exposing a member is out of the question,,So unless your truthul with us ,then i for one will not help..

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes this is the person I’m talking about who posted the picture that’s the man
Who posted the picture of this man? Most likely a victim of his. You can’t ask who this victim is. Victim identity and privacy are protected for obvious reasons. You protected your identity and didn’t say who you are, not even why you inquired about this man. It goes both ways.
If you’re a girlfriend or a victim, we can provide support, answer questions to the best of our knowledge but giving a name is off limits.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
click it or copy paste
Maybe this is your guy.
Thankyou for this Mira, he really is a nasty piece of work!

Reactions: JGG
Status
Not open for further replies.