Welcome to TLR

Saber Jackie jacky from hammamet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I am sorry for my lies but really I’m a messed up person I had a breakdown and when I was on holiday I saw him and he never even noticed me I only found his name by asking around then I made a story up about him. Reading all the thread made me see sense and I had to come clean about my life’s I don’t know this person personally. I’m sorry that I lied and my previous breakdown is no excuse for the behaviour I’ve submitted in her I am sorry to all of you and the person I spread these lies about.
Sorry, but I don’t believe a word of that. It doesn’t make any sense that someone would go at such great lengths for someone they never even talked to. I think you had a relationship and you fell for him. It didn’t go well and now you can’t forget about him. I hope for your sake that you will. People here want to help you and make you realize that he’s a bad person but you also have to stop lying. You took us for a ride once but members here are not stupid. It’s ok to tell us the true story. Everyone will be understanding because they know what it is to have been wronged and used. There is no shame in that. You were a victim but using lies is not the right way to do things. If you really want to start healing, please be truthful.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I agree i think its highly unlikely that she wasnt known to him..If she was asking about him ,he would have known about it .,they look out for each other and he was in the animation team which makes it even harder to believe ..Animation in any hotel ,has a network so tight ,they know who to target even before the guests arrives at the hotel...And a female travelling alone is number one target ,,They look at the register and know how long shes staying ,if she booked any tours ,all inclusive ,half board ,B and B ,,,,They do their homework ,,

Amira

Major Ratslayer
I agree i think its highly unlikely that she wasnt known to him..If she was asking about him ,he would have known about it .,they look out for each other and he was in the animation team which makes it even harder to believe ..Animation in any hotel ,has a network so tight ,they know who to target even before the guests arrives at the hotel...And a female travelling alone is number one target ,,They look at the register and know how long shes staying ,if she booked any tours ,all inclusive ,half board ,B and B ,,,,They do their homework ,,
One thing is sure . Don't look at them too much then they will understand that you like them.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Rant and rave scream and cuss as much as you wont ,but aim it at rats ..We have a right to be angry at @Loudlovin ,but we dont know the circumstances or the real reason she lied,She may be a victim ,she may not and it all is just jealousy and saboutage .But what is a fact is he is a rat and he may be controlling her ,if so then she is a victim ,if not she is on her way to being a victim ..Do any of us for one minute believe he finished with her .No one believes that hes fithfull to his new gf ,we all know what his goal is and we all know how he trys to acheives it ..Our anger should be aimed at rats themselves ,,,these rat groupies who try to defend them will also be victims and we know this ,because weve seen it happen so many times >But if we burn down the bridges ,who are they supposed to turn to ,when rat has taken all her money or abused her .I also get angry when defenders come on here and try to prove us wrong ,,but its our unity that keeps up strong ,knowing that all of us have each others backs and rats can only break us by dividing us .
I agree with you..the only thing is that i am not sure what rat groupies are..do you mean women who are still in love and have not experienced the deceit. In my opinion there is no sense getting mad at them. I have been here before i married my husband and many people got mad at me and called me all sorts of names. I understand that they were flustrated because they have already been through the rat experience but i was not and i was in love and not willing to let it go based on the opinions of other people. We cant force anybody to just abandon our dreams. I mean we are practically strangers here and of course we need to warn others and possibly offer help and advice but it should not be about forcing others to listen to us..it never works and only allienates people from us.

Last edited:

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
I am sorry for my lies but really I’m a messed up person I had a breakdown and when I was on holiday I saw him and he never even noticed me I only found his name by asking around then I made a story up about him. Reading all the thread made me see sense and I had to come clean about my life’s I don’t know this person personally. I’m sorry that I lied and my previous breakdown is no excuse for the behaviour I’ve submitted in her I am sorry to all of you and the person I spread these lies about.
Loudlovin...maybe you did made up this story of yours...but from what it sounds like yours story is a reality for some of the victims of this guy. He sounds like a big time player and a scammer based on what other people have experienced from him. Dont feel sorry for him...feel sorry for some decent guy who is not into scamming and playing games. This guy here will never feel sorry for anybody and i am sure he has hurt many people already and stolen from them. Just i do hope that your story is really not true because please do not expect anything good to come from this guy ever. They are not capable of doing good to others unless there is something they want.

Loudlovin

My name is Bethany. I am 22 years of age. I am bipolar. I have had quite a bad life from one bad thing to the next my latest being in car crash I suffered bad. I had a relationship with someone in high school and he was the reason I ended up in the crash he left me for dead it was over a year before I got over the events of the year of the crash. My first holiday was with my friend to Tunisia I was there for one week. I was drunk every night I was on a mission to forget my life. I took a liking to the man and when he never paid attention to me I felt like I would never be myself again. The crash took away some of my looks and my boyfriend of then left me for dead so imagine how I feel when a man doesn’t notice me anymore
I only know his name because I asked around I never spoke to him I know nothing about him myself I don’t know him. It upset me
I feel stupid for the story I posted on here I can’t believe myself I would write such lies about someone I never known
I am sorry to all of you for the lies and dishonest but this my true story now I hope you can forgive me I have personal issues
I’m sorry

JGG

Major Ratslayer
My name is Bethany. I am 22 years of age. I am bipolar. I have had quite a bad life from one bad thing to the next my latest being in car crash I suffered bad. I had a relationship with someone in high school and he was the reason I ended up in the crash he left me for dead it was over a year before I got over the events of the year of the crash. My first holiday was with my friend to Tunisia I was there for one week. I was drunk every night I was on a mission to forget my life. I took a liking to the man and when he never paid attention to me I felt like I would never be myself again. The crash took away some of my looks and my boyfriend of then left me for dead so imagine how I feel when a man doesn’t notice me anymore
I only know his name because I asked around I never spoke to him I know nothing about him myself I don’t know him. It upset me
I feel stupid for the story I posted on here I can’t believe myself I would write such lies about someone I never known
I am sorry to all of you for the lies and dishonest but this my true story now I hope you can forgive me I have personal issues
I’m sorry
The only thing I care about is that you are getting the help you need and that you can find some peace and happiness within yourself. This man that you took a "liking" to has a history of being a rat. There is nothing that you can say that will change our opinion about him. Forget about him and focus on getting yourself well for you. You matter, your health and well-being matters. ♡

Loudlovin

It’s took so much to write my true story on here
Maybe he’s known but I don’t think he should be judged on my lies that’s why I wanted the thread removed

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with you..the only thing is that i am not sure what rat groupies are..do you mean women who are still in love and have not experienced the deceit. In my opinion there is no sense getting mad at them. I have been here before i married my husband and many people got mad at me and called me all sorts of names. I understand that they were flustrated because they have already been through the rat experience but i was not and i was in love and not willing to let it go based on the opinions of other people. We cant force anybody to just abandon our dreams. I mean we are practically strangers here and of course we need to warn others and possibly offer help and advice but it should not be about forcing others to listen to us..it never works and only allienates people from us.
Rats recruit groupies to defend them but you are right and they will eventually become victims.

You should never have been made to feel like that NOR had name calling - yes it can be frustrating but that is not acceptable!

I'm glad you stuck it out and stayed with us.

MH x

M

mira

I'm sorry this happened to you. But still I don't understand your story completely? I mean, in which hotel did you say you stayed and when exactly? Because of the corona virus, it must have been at least more than 3 months ago you went there and maybe longer? Why now this whole made up story months after you returned from Tunisia? Why didn't you do this right after you came back from Tunisia? I can imagine you were upset then that he was not
paying attention to you, but now, after at least 3 months and probably a longer time, you're still
so upset that you decide to post a made up story about him here on TRL? I'm sorry, I don't believe you.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
It’s took so much to write my true story on here
Maybe he’s known but I don’t think he should be judged on my lies that’s why I wanted the thread removed
He was judged and confirmed to be a rat way before you posted anything about him. Please stay focus on your mental wellbeing. We are here for you. Let us know if we can somehow help. Whatever your story is I feel you are not in a great place at the moment. Please remember- better days are coming. All will be good.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Yes rat groupies are defenders of rats ,,maybe a friend of one of rats gf ,,or his latest gf ,,They come here to abuse the victim ,not to seek advise or help

Loudlovin

Summer last year.
I was talking to the friend who I went on holiday with and reminiscing about the holiday then I remembered him I tried to look for him and came across this website. Then I felt deeply saddened that he didn’t notice me then stupidity took over and I did this

Loudlovin

He is not my rat. You need take your heads out of this site. Your so quick to believe what is wrote. Even when it’s true or false
I mean who site here all day and writes this
I am not a victim get it through to you.
I for one will not write anything else website is a disgrace
Leave him and his girlfriend alone should be ashamed of yourselves for trying destroy these people

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
He is not my rat. You need take your heads out of this site. Your so quick to believe what is wrote. Even when it’s true or false
Leave him and his girlfriend alone should be ashamed of yourselves for trying destroy these people
Ahhh... and now the truth comes out. A groupie playing games to try to discredit the truth that is written here

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Sorry....this is your fault....deal with it and take care of yourself

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
So you’re the girlfriend, uh? I suspected right from the very beginning. You must’ve come here in the first place because you were upset at him. Then you changed your mind and asked the threads to be removed. Classic.
How did we try to destroy «these people »? Nobody contacted them. You’re the one who came here and asked for information about him, and the members who knew about him told you what they know. And what they know is the truth.
How is this site a «disgrace » when all it does is to inform, help and support potential and existing victims?
The gall you have to first come here and make up a story about him ignoring you, being pregnant with his child, being admitted to the hospital and finding out there that the baby is a girl etc.. then continuing with your bullsh and asking that your posts be deleted because he’s so innocent and doesn’t deserve these lies about him etc And finally getting pissed at us and accusing the very people who wanted to -still- help you even after you deceived them pathetically. You have quite some nerve to insult people who have been nothing but nice to you. Good luck with this loser and more importantly: Be smart and watch your back. One day, you’ll understand why we tried to warn you about this idiot.

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
No matter what bullshit you come out with the thread remains.

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Us be ashamed oh my lord words fail me just now.

Don't you EVER come on this forum. Spouting s h i t about us being tbe ones to be ashamed!

Every person that replied to you did it from the bottom of their hearts to try and support you.

I too hope you will stay with us as I feel you will need support.

Don't ever knock these ladies for caring.

MH

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I am not the girlfriend
Read the thread it mention people tried to warn her so therefore people did try to contact her or him or both.
you believe he is a rat from a previous thread
This website isn’t worth my time it’s bullshit like an administrator said. Delete my account because your all fucking idiots sad losers who have been hurt by rats haha now you post about rats whether good or bad true or false. Have a life rather than sitting behind screens posting this ludicrous stuff
Fucking weirdos all of you
Why do u keep coming back? Looking for more attention huh

Status
Not open for further replies.