Welcome to TLR

Saber Jackie jacky from hammamet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Why do u keep coming back? Looking for more attention huh
[/QUOT i feel bad for this rag i really do! SHES everything SHE SAYS ABOUT ME! Go check yourself in to a looney bin your wacked sorry to be mean but its TRUE!!! If you could only see how pathetic you look and sound

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Loudlovin, what was the Reason of your nervous breakdown if you Don't mind to share with us? Happy that you didn't leave.
Her "nervous breakdown"! This is what shes been telling people at work saying she had to drop down Because i made her have s mental breakdown by "harassing“ her about dude. Which she LIED ONCE AGAIN! she told me she never dropped down. And ive asked her feee times if shes gonna tell the obvious hoping she at least had a little RESPECT or decency to be honest to me. Considering i have been nothing but good to her and she cant say different well behind my back she will but not over phone or in person! Cause she knows ive done nothing but be to pure for her to handle as a friend so called friend. She is very very sick!

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
So you dont know this person and you have never met him??
Makes Alot of sense huh....?? See these people dont even know you personally and they can see right threw you!! Try actually having to see this person in person once! You think this is bad...?? You dont have a clue!

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Sorry, but I don’t believe a word of that. It doesn’t make any sense that someone would go at such great lengths for someone they never even talked to. I think you had a relationship and you fell for him. It didn’t go well and now you can’t forget about him. I hope for your sake that you will. People here want to help you and make you realize that he’s a bad person but you also have to stop lying. You took us for a ride once but members here are not stupid. It’s ok to tell us the true story. Everyone will be understanding because they know what it is to have been wronged and used. There is no shame in that. You were a victim but using lies is not the right way to do things. If you really want to start healing, please be truthful.
She never will cause she would then be admitting to herself shes a NARCISSIST SNAKE!! And nobody willl like her if she tells who she really is. I know who she is and im not saying shes a bad person out of so called "jealousy“ im saying it cause its THE TRUTH!!! im sick of these GAMES! She has a bf im sure thats why shes saying she cant tell me cause ill "beat“ her up or get her "fired“! No THATS WHAT SHES DOING TO ME!! now i dont have time for these pathetic little school girl LIES! ITs SICK AND A VERY NASTY !!!THING TO DO TO ANYONE!!! PERIOD!!!!!

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Definitely a deranged individual. I felt bad vibes right at the start and something about her very first posts screamed phony. Can only be the girlfriend. A girl who doesn’t know him and only likes him wouldn’t get so passionate and wouldn’t ask us to leave him and his girlfriend alone. She’s a liar and not a very good one.
Sad thing is she has a bf she just got a house with that she sleeps next to every night that she LOVED so much! She playing all sides! And thats another reason she wont admit. And now i do belivee he is a mouse. Garbadge man.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
My name is Bethany. I am 22 years of age. I am bipolar. I have had quite a bad life from one bad thing to the next my latest being in car crash I suffered bad. I had a relationship with someone in high school and he was the reason I ended up in the crash he left me for dead it was over a year before I got over the events of the year of the crash. My first holiday was with my friend to Tunisia I was there for one week. I was drunk every night I was on a mission to forget my life. I took a liking to the man and when he never paid attention to me I felt like I would never be myself again. The crash took away some of my looks and my boyfriend of then left me for dead so imagine how I feel when a man doesn’t notice me anymore
I only know his name because I asked around I never spoke to him I know nothing about him myself I don’t know him. It upset me
I feel stupid for the story I posted on here I can’t believe myself I would write such lies about someone I never known
I am sorry to all of you for the lies and dishonest but this my true story now I hope you can forgive me I have personal issues
I’m sorry
OMG YOUR A SICK LIEN STORY MAKER UPPER SICK PERSON! Where do you come
Up with these lies!!! Omg. Haha God Bless You.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Definitely a deranged individual. I felt bad vibes right at the start and something about her very first posts screamed phony. Can only be the girlfriend. A girl who doesn’t know him and only likes him wouldn’t get so passionate and wouldn’t ask us to leave him and his girlfriend alone. She’s a liar and not a very good one.
see they see it too how cracked you are! Shes nuts!

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Summer last year.
I was talking to the friend who I went on holiday with and reminiscing about the holiday then I remembered him I tried to look for him and came across this website. Then I felt deeply saddened that he didn’t notice me then stupidity took over and I did this
Wtf.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
So you’re the girlfriend, uh? I suspected right from the very beginning. You must’ve come here in the first place because you were upset at him. Then you changed your mind and asked the threads to be removed. Classic.
How did we try to destroy «these people »? Nobody contacted them. You’re the one who came here and asked for information about him, and the members who knew about him told you what they know. And what they know is the truth.
How is this site a «disgrace » when all it does is to inform, help and support potential and existing victims?
The gall you have to first come here and make up a story about him ignoring you, being pregnant with his child, being admitted to the hospital and finding out there that the baby is a girl etc.. then continuing with your bullsh and asking that your posts be deleted because he’s so innocent and doesn’t deserve these lies about him etc And finally getting pissed at us and accusing the very people who wanted to -still- help you even after you deceived them pathetically. You have quite some nerve to insult people who have been nothing but nice to you. Good luck with this loser and more importantly: Be smart and watch your back. One day, you’ll understand why we tried to warn you about this idiot.
Exactly she dont care about nobody but her sick self lool what she did to me and many other.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Im sorry for ranting ladys but this was a sick sick game they played on a good person that did nothing! To deserve this and the hatefull texts she sends me telling me to go run in traffic and hopes it doesnt end well. When ive done nothing to her! Someone mentioned before they will be each other’s karma, and i agree! And its gonna hit them bad and not on my terms. Im not about revenge i think its pathetic and childish two wrongs dont make a right and i dont have the time of day to be doing bad things to people that have done me bad never have never will! But i cant say i havent asked God to make me a bad person cause it seems they get more respect. But they wreak it for the very few good ones left. And is he ever gonna regret having ever talked to her trust me! I know her ive witnessed with my own eyes and have NOTHING TO HIDE OR LIE ABOUT! i hope he gets her pregnant and is stuck with her. I know ppl talk but my talk is real and i cant say it anymore clear. Hes gonna remember my words and wished he woulda listened! There is no amount of money in this world that is worth having to deal with a sick dimented soul like that! And im not saying this out of "jealousy“ im saying it cause its TRUE! They can have one another! I was jeslous for the truth which neither of them will ever admit to me! Thats how selfish sick people they are! I really feel dumb for them. I was sad but im over it now , they are grouse and hes a idiot big time! Karma is gonna be there best friends. Im going to visit someone he knows real well. And is more of a man then he will ever be. which by the way he tries telling me and his friends that they cant talk to me when they fished me first but im a whore cause i talked back thats me im just to nice and like to call out a bullshitter.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
They can have each other all i asked is for honesty being i basically introduced them. I woulda respected it and been happy for them. And would have left it at that but instead she wanted to cause chaos in my life telling me to kill myself and then some maybe ill post some of her nasty commets.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Im sorry for ranting ladys but this was a sick sick game they played on a good person that did nothing! To deserve this and the hatefull texts she sends me telling me to go run in traffic and hopes it doesnt end well. When ive done nothing to her! Someone mentioned before they will be each other’s karma, and i agree! And its gonna hit them bad and not on my terms. Im not about revenge i think its pathetic and childish two wrongs dont make a right and i dont have the time of day to be doing bad things to people that have done me bad never have never will! But i cant say i havent asked God to make me a bad person cause it seems they get more respect. But they wreak it for the very few good ones left. And is he ever gonna regret having ever talked to her trust me! I know her ive witnessed with my own eyes and have NOTHING TO HIDE OR LIE ABOUT! i hope he gets her pregnant and is stuck with her. I know ppl talk but my talk is real and i cant say it anymore clear. Hes gonna remember my words and wished he woulda listened! There is no amount of money in this world that is worth having to deal with a sick dimented soul like that! And im not saying this out of "jealousy“ im saying it cause its TRUE! They can have one another! I was jeslous for the truth which neither of them will ever admit to me! Thats how selfish sick people they are! I really feel dumb for them. I was sad but im over it now , they are grouse and hes a idiot big time! Karma is gonna be there best friends. Im going to visit someone he knows real well. And is more of a man then he will ever be. which by the way he tries telling me and his friends that they cant talk to me when they fished me first but im a whore cause i talked back thats me im just to nice and like to call out a bullshitter.
Just keep these two psychos out of your life. Nothing good will come out of it.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Lol he should get a fan club with a paying membership already...
No he should get the biggest idiot award for believing a word that chic says. But yep im making it up cause im just jealous haha to bad you ladys can see it must mean your jealous too. Thats how stupid and untrue that is.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Thats not who shes talking about.
I knows sounds crazy but that’s the narcissist head games she plays. Shes talking about someone else.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Yes you called it. Good job!

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
And let me make this clear i have ONE account only posted from my one and only account! With my real picture and my real name. So what do i have to lie about hmmmm....????NOTHING! wonder what bs she told her real bf or her second bf.

Status
Not open for further replies.