Welcome to TLR

Saber Jackie jacky from hammamet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I lied that’s all I have to say I am sorry for coming here and posting about him. Maybe other people had bad experience with him but I haven’t. I’m just jealous and wanted him for myself.hes happy with his new girlfriend and I want to clear his name for the thread that I created. I’m hurt and it’s made me do a horrible thing
We got it that you’re hurt so you lied. He’s still a rat nonetheless and others need to be warned. That’s why the admins said this thread should remain here and not be deleted. Stop feeling sorry for him. If it was the other way, he wouldn’t care about hurting you and your reputation. His reputation here was known before you came so it’s not like you harmed him.

Last edited:

Loudlovin

Yes but why should a thread stay on here when it’s nothing but lies. I understand what you are saying but real victims status should stay here not one based on a lie

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes but why should a thread stay on here when it’s nothing but lies. I understand what you are saying but real victims status should stay here not one based on a lie
Doesn’t matter. Reread carefully MH’s post. She gives you the reasons why it’s not deleted.

Reactions: JGG

Loudlovin

If someone else reads this post there just going see my last post saying I lies it’s confusing I’d rather actual victims with actual real stories to post in here

Loudlovin

I created the thread I lied so none of it truth so should be take down. If other people have had real experience with him then by all mean keep those threads on I’m all for it but me personally I’m not a victim just a jealous silly girl

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It shows how we can be manipulated and I'm sorry but like I say he is a known rat so the more women that come here and tell their story the more women can become saved from his bullshit.

All the members here volunteer their time to support victims in the hope of turning them into survivors - if we delete every post that has had a lot of support then why should they bother.

If someone was in danger or had a really legitimate reason then that's a different story.

I'm sorry it is not the answer you want.

I think you will thank us eventually

MH x

Loudlovin

Sorry been a busy day.

The reason being is that I like I said I can give you a new identity however he is a rat through and through and deserves to be here and you're not the first person to report him.

The ladies on here invest a lot of time and energy supporting members and a lot of what they have advised is and will be useful to other members.

It would make a mockery of them and this site if I deleted every thread where someone gets cold feet or are back in contact with their rat.

You were doing so well - we will still be here for you.

MH x
I lied about the whole thing I am not pregnant we were never in a relationship I’m just someone who liked him and he don’t like me so therefore the thread shouldn’t stay because there is no actual real story in any of this I am not a victim and never will be by all means keep the real true threads

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
It’s all lies!!!!!!!!!!
We know it’s lies but considering the character, it doesn’t matter. He doesn’t need to be spared because he hurt many women. If future victims of him read this threat, they’ll see it’s lies, so you don’t have to worry about that part. However, the comments the members replied to you to HELP you still stand and they’ll be helpful to them.
Frankly I find it almost insulting that you don’t even feel sorry for deceiving people here (at least you don’t seem to) but instead you feel bad that you may hurt him by making up a story. Understand that you don’t get to post lies here and then ask that your posts be deleted.
I wish you’d see he’s not a good person and you’d stop feeling guilty. Why this loyalty for someone who doesn’t give a sh.. about you? Why do you even care about hurting his image or about what he may think? Ok, I’m done now because you don’t get it. Hope you will eventually and you’ll stop worrying and thinking about this lowlife. Best wishes.

Last edited:

Lass

Major Ratslayer
We know it’s lies but considering the character, it doesn’t matter. He doesn’t need to be spared because he hurt many women. If future victims of him read this threat, they’ll see it’s lies, so you don’t have to worry about that part. However, the comments the members replied to you to HELP you still stand and they’ll be helpful to them.
Frankly I find it almost insulting that you don’t even feel sorry for deceiving people here (at least you don’t seem to) but instead you feel bad that you may hurt him by making up a story. Understand that you don’t get to post lies here and then ask that your posts be deleted.
I wish you’d see he’s not a good person and you’d stop feeling guilty. Why this loyalty for someone who doesn’t give a sh.. about you? Why do you even care about hurting his image or about what he may think? Ok, I’m done now because you don’t get it. Hope you will eventually and you’ll stop worrying and thinking about this lowlife. Best wishes.
Once again, well said @SouthernGirl
@Loudlovin some members have really went through experience that you fabricated and offered you their time and advice. They went back on a dreadful memory roller-coaster and emotional journey to support you and it is extremely upsetting that you used it for your own entertainment. Please think about those members mental wellbeing rather than worry about this rat opinion.
I really hope that you are ok as you don't seem to be in a good place now. We are still here to listen if you choose so.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
It’s all lies!!!!!!!!!!
Life is about choices....at the end of the day you made a choice and in that choice you decided to post YOUR lies in a forum where many people come to search for answers and healing. Im not going to be as eloquent in my post to you because quite frankly.....Im pissed off. How dare you come here and make a mockery of this forum....not only a mockery of the forum but also a mockery of the women who tried to help you, a mockery of previous victims who come here to save their lives and a huge mockery to yourself. Everyone makes bad choices in our lives and these are called "Life's Lessons".....this will be a life lesson for you because you are no better than a rat in my eyes....you manipulated good and honest people for your own gain and in this you are very wrong. Due to the fact that your "obsession" is with a know rat.....I agree....the thread and posts stay not only as an example to these lying, cheating aresholes from Tunisia but as an example to other obsessed women or men coming here and bold face lie. Shame on you! ♡

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Once again, well said @SouthernGirl
@Loudlovin some members have really went through experience that you fabricated and offered you their time and advice. They went back on a dreadful memory roller-coaster and emotional journey to support you and it is extremely upsetting that you used it for your own entertainment. Please think about those members mental wellbeing rather than worry about this rat opinion.
I really hope that you are ok as you don't seem to be in a good place now. We are still here to listen if you choose so.
Yes very well said!

smiley

Major Ratslayer
But I want it deleted I am not a victim I’m just a girl who liked him so much and he didn’t like me back in the same way. I’m jealous and wanted to ruin his life and any new relationship and I regret my actions I don’t want a bad name for him.
i can’t stop any other thread previously posted or to come but the thread I creat is wrong I lied and I am deeply sorry he never caused me any harm or pain
He is a ‘rat boss’ since 2015

JGG

Major Ratslayer
But I want it deleted I am not a victim I’m just a girl who liked him so much and he didn’t like me back in the same way. I’m jealous and wanted to ruin his life and any new relationship and I regret my actions I don’t want a bad name for him.
i can’t stop any other thread previously posted or to come but the thread I creat is wrong I lied and I am deeply sorry he never caused me any harm or pain
You should have thought this through before you posted anything.....I sincerely hope you learn from this.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I don’t think that @Loudlovin told lies. I think her rat is forcing her to tell it is a lie. He will most probably black mail her to write this.
I think this also ,,she gave me bad vibes when she first posted ,thought she was rat himself or a rat groupie,,but gave the benefit of the doubt when she said she was pregnant,,Now claiming its all jealousy and lies,,,He is a rat and a very good manipulater ,,

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I think this also ,,she gave me bad vibes when she first posted ,thought she was rat himself or a rat groupie,,but gave the benefit of the doubt when she said she was pregnant,,Now claiming its all jealousy and lies,,,He is a rat and a very good manipulater ,,
I had bad vibes too...I noticed his facebook is blocked now too. This Loudlovin isn't a victim.....yet. this whole thing has been fishy from the start. She at anytime could have just messaged an admin...I personally think she has been playing from the start. Just my humble opinion.♡

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I had bad vibes too...I noticed his facebook is blocked now too. This Loudlovin isn't a victim.....yet. this whole thing has been fishy from the start. She at anytime could have just messaged an admin...I personally think she has been playing from the start. Just my humble opinion.♡
My thoughts too JGG!

J

Judithlyn

Yes thankyou
I just like to know what happens now really me trying to walk away he is not happy
Trust me....he is happy! He’s with a new victim! He’s still pursuing the visa. You failed either by not getting him a visa or not giving him enough cash and presents. These bastards have no hearts, sympathy, or empathy. I don’t know where you are, but I would not have a rat’s baby. You will get NO help, support, financial assistance....NOTHING!!!! He probably is watching you....for spying purposes to see if you may cause him grief with his other victims! Put your full social media back on your phone. Don’t let this piece of garbage control you for another second. I recognized his pic the second I saw him! He’s a known rat....so is mine...so are many thousands of these bastards. Never go back to Tunisia if you have this baby. Muslim laws will give him control of your baby. He won’t love the baby but will use the baby for a visa or blackmail! These creeps are ruthless and they do know the laws which benefit them. Take your baby to Tunisia....legally say bye to your own kid if he finds out about it! These ARE facts and laws of Tunisia!

J

Judithlyn

It’s all lies!!!!!!!!!!
I wasted my time for the past hour, reading your thread, my heart feeling broken for you, ********************************, advising you on the laws of Tunisia, feeling empathy, feeling sympathy, and you treat ALL of us like a bunch of idiot fools???!!!???! You really have some Gaul...lady, Tunisian rat, or whoever you are! STOP your crap NOW! We are victims! We help victims, but we will NOT tolerate abuse! We have been there, done that, and finally recovered! ********! You have picked on the wrong bunch of victims! Now shoo away! Go away! You played with us? How dare you!!! :Evil:

Edited by Admin

Last edited by a moderator:

smiley

Major Ratslayer
I wasted my time for the past hour, reading your thread, my heart feeling broken for you, even hoping that you will abort a baby from a rat, advising you on the laws of Tunisia, feeling empathy, feeling sympathy, and you treat ALL of us like a bunch of idiot fools???!!!???! You really have some Gaul...lady, Tunisian rat, or whoever you are! STOP your crap NOW! We are victims! We help victims, but we will NOT tolerate abuse! We have been there, done that, and finally recovered! Fuck off, bitch! You have picked on the wrong bunch of victims! Now shoo away! Go away! You played with us? How dare you!!! :Evil:
I have no respect for people telling lies!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I have the biggest heart for all victims of these monsters, but a liar....NOOO! How dare they use us, waste our time, and play with our emotions! I hope this person is banned! She hurts us.....REAL victims!!!!
She is a victim and is being manipulated big time - I understand that we all put a lot of effort in but resorting to name calling is not fair.

Express your disappointment but being so abusive will not help anyone.

MH x

J

Judithlyn

I wasted my time for the past hour, reading your thread, my heart feeling broken for you, ********************************, advising you on the laws of Tunisia, feeling empathy, feeling sympathy, and you treat ALL of us like a bunch of idiot fools???!!!???! You really have some Gaul...lady, Tunisian rat, or whoever you are! STOP your crap NOW! We are victims! We help victims, but we will NOT tolerate abuse! We have been there, done that, and finally recovered! ********! You have picked on the wrong bunch of victims! Now shoo away! Go away! You played with us? How dare you!!! :Evil:

Edited by Admin
Edited, excuse me, why may I inquire???

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Who is who it is nobody knows but everyone can make mistakes. From what I've seen, are you interested in him? Why are you interested in a bad man? Sad but it is typical for women to find bad men unfortunately. The word rat boss makes me shudder. scary

Status
Not open for further replies.