Welcome to TLR

Said Hanzouli Club Kantouri

D

Deleted member 146

Hallo wir schreiben englisch hat er ein kind od emwar er verheirtatet er machte jetzt papiere in tunesien zum heiraten kostete 2000 euro war bei seiner familie die sagen alle said zu ihm

Translation: "Hello we write in english. does he have a child or was he married. he now made papers in tunisia, to marry cost 2000 euros. was with his family they called him Said"

Since TLR is an english language forum, I'd be grateful if you would write in English here too :)
In the link I posted here, it looks like he has a child. On his birth certificate it will show if he was married or not.
I don't understand, what exactly costs 2000 Euro when you get married :confused:

D

Deleted member 146

D

Deleted member 146

Since you wrote in the other thread that you come from England, it pains me to tell you, that your rat is in a relationship with a woman from Austria. Forget him!

December 9, 2018

Unbenannt.JPGysew.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mystery

Inactive
I hope you have not sent the money to him already. A true tunisian man would never ask for money from his fiance. He is a RAT.
To get married at the town hall was 300 dinar (86 Euro) some years ago. I don't think it is much higher now

Please read here: https://www.tunesien-liebe.de/beginn-beziehung-tunesien.htm
Believe me it don't cost that much to marry in tunisia it's very cheap. I got married there and it's down to him to pay. Papers for marriage cost very little money. Google in your langauge the cost.

F

Former Member 4

i will make it easier for you ladies.

If you meet a Hanzouli RUN, most of them are (at least 99%) are big fat RATS, uneducated, thieves and all what they want from you is visa sponsor then they will divorce to marry the cousin.

They immigrated to Sousse approximately 20 years ago, 99% arent educated,unhealthy and want to work in hotels to meet women.

One word : RUN

Translation: "Hello we write in english. does he have a child or was he married. he now made papers in tunisia, to marry cost 2000 euros. was with his family they called him Said"

Since TLR is an english language forum, I'd be grateful if you would write in English here too :)
In the link I posted here, it looks like he has a child. On his birth certificate it will show if he was married or not.
I don't understand, what exactly costs 2000 Euro when you get married :confused:

If you marry monday to thursday it costs 300td for the wedding papers. Friday. Saturday and sunday it costs 400 td.
Does not even come close to €2000.
He is lying to you

D

Deleted member 146

Listen, Sue, he is a scammer, get him out of your life fast

one of his fb: https://www.facebook.com/belgacem.h...Dhl0T3XPN1nSeK-29e37s6sqdbLZAwcLJN3&tn-str=*F
Intro

https://www.ratsit.se/19860401-Belgacem_Hanzouli_Arjang/E9VpZzMYwQWXY9elErHw83BBWOXMdsxmJsrApI-l2ZQ

personal data
2019-03-03
Belgacem Hanzouli
19860401-XXXX
Legal gender: Man
Married to a 60-year-old person

city
Arjang
Assembly
Blomskogs parish (176505)
Municipality
Årjäng (1765)

M

Mango Chutney

Thank you he tell i have not i can not hold when he have not money
Sue, he is a liar. He is a rat. You need to remove him from your life. He will steal everything you have, and then leave you with nothing.
He is lying to you about wedding and certificate costs already....how many more lies is he telling you?
He needs to go.....he is stealing your money :(

D

Deleted member 34774

Hallo Sue, kannst du auf Englisch im Forum schreiben, damit die Damen, die dir helfen wollen, nicht weiter übersetzen müssen. Scheint, als hättest du eine Ratte. Es würde auch anderen Opfern helfen, die auf Deutsch nicht in der Lage sind, für zukünftige Zwecke gewarnt zu werden.

As you can see, my German is horrible. It would be nice to help you and these ladies are really trying. If you write a in English, it saves them time to do more investigating for you. Also, other victims from countries who don’t speak German will be able to see this thread. Speaking in English makes it easier for them to identify him. Because you are not his ONLY victim, I’m sure. But he is a rat.