Welcome to TLR

Said Hanzouli Club Kantouri

A

AmberHeart

I ask him for the photo i find here for schweden he tell no this is not him
ofcourse it is him... confronting him wont help, will confuse you even more. He is using you and more women to get easy cash in his pockets. paperwork in Tunisia isnt that expensive, he is already married to a foreign woman.... you wont get honesty from him, run while you are still in a safe place and your financial status is intact.

Dangerous Beans

Junior Rat Expert
As you can see, my German is horrible. It would be nice to help you and these ladies are really trying. If you write a in English, it saves them time to do more investigating for you. Also, other victims from countries who don’t speak German will be able to see this thread. Speaking in English makes it easier for them to identify him. Because you are not his ONLY victim, I’m sure. But he is a rat.

Your German is flawless actually.

Sue, du bist nicht allein damit; denk das ja nicht: Es ist vielen so ergangen, die genau so betrogen wurden und zwischen ihnen allen liegt nur unterschiedlich viel Zeit.
Dein Betrüger drängt deshalb so. Es gibt einen Grund, warum du hier schreibst, und du bekommst hier alle Zeit der Welt, um mit diesem Betrug umzugehen. Hier helfen alle, wenn du dir selbst helfen willst.

D

Deleted member 146

Your German is flawless actually.

Sue, du bist nicht allein damit; denk das ja nicht: Es ist vielen so ergangen, die genau so betrogen wurden und zwischen ihnen allen liegt nur unterschiedlich viel Zeit.
Dein Betrüger drängt deshalb so. Es gibt einen Grund, warum du hier schreibst, und du bekommst hier alle Zeit der Welt, um mit diesem Betrug umzugehen. Hier helfen alle, wenn du dir selbst helfen willst.

Google translation:
Sue, you are not alone with that; Do not think that way: It has happened to many who have been cheated in the same way and there is only a little time between them all.
Your cheater urges that way. There is a reason why you write here, and you get all the time in the world to deal with this scam. Here everyone helps, if you want to help yourself.

M

Mango Chutney

They look the same to me :thumbsup:
Same tiny ears, same eyebrows, same droop on the outer edge of the eye, same droopy top lip, same fatty area on lower lip, same lines at side of mouth, same lines at top of nose....the black and white pic has a filter which slightly obscures the features, but I think they look the same.

If they ain't the same man, one fat, whilst living it large in Sweden, one thin back in his Tunisian hovel ...then they are identical brothers....

5621606F-E3D5-4F0D-BCAE-681349274539.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Laura2014

This thread gets stranger and stranger and the similarities with the 2012 thread are a little more than coincidental. So what nationality are you @Sue247654231 ? Clearly not English, but you write in German but your not German? Perhaps it’s my recent opioid use which is making it hard for me to fathom?

D

Deleted member 34774

This thread gets stranger and stranger and the similarities with the 2012 thread are a little more than coincidental. So what nationality are you @Sue247654231 ? Clearly not English, but you write in German but your not German? Perhaps it’s my recent opioid use which is making it hard for me to fathom?

I’m glad you said something. She said she was born in England. The official language there is English. The second language in Germany used is English. I also found it strange. I rarely speak the little German I know when in Germany because many speak English. My nail techs are Ukrainian and they speak English too. So, I have no clue what is going on.
Maybe she can explain it better. I don’t know.

F

Former Member 4

All of them are related, but not directly as sisters they are more like cousins, cousin of the cousins etc..

To make it simple, they come from the same place and most of them immigrated to sousse.

Most of them wanna / went go to Eurooe.

If i met anyone of them i would run. It wont take you much to know how much they take care of themseves just look at their profiles, they guy seems like heing 80 years old.

Kezridge

Major Ratslayer
All of them are related, but not directly as sisters they are more like cousins, cousin of the cousins etc..

To make it simple, they come from the same place and most of them immigrated to sousse.

Most of them wanna / went go to Eurooe.

If i met anyone of them i would run. It wont take you much to know how much they take care of themseves just look at their profiles, they guy seems like heing 80 years old.
Oh wow he said he had a big family probably the only truthful word that came out of his mouth

Sue247654231

Ich habe nicht mehr zu sprechen oder zu treffen mit Said Hanzouli ich denke besser für mein Geld und want only money from me not love e me when i not give him when he want he ever angry of me he want not i speak when i by him with men s more or i not look when i with him go out he to angry of me i last in tunesien and i tell him i have no money with me i m in hotel and we have appartment i pain but i have tell him i have not with me money and he than have not time for me i 7 days come 3 days we together i pain for eat for out and than i tell i have not he come not but i want see him when i tell i have not now i m home and i happy that i see he is not right men only for money

D

Deleted member 146

Ich habe nicht mehr zu sprechen oder zu treffen mit Said Hanzouli ich denke besser für mein Geld und want only money from me not love e me when i not give him when he want he ever angry of me he want not i speak when i by him with men s more or i not look when i with him go out he to angry of me i last in tunesien and i tell him i have no money with me i m in hotel and we have appartment i pain but i have tell him i have not with me money and he than have not time for me i 7 days come 3 days we together i pain for eat for out and than i tell i have not he come not but i want see him when i tell i have not now i m home and i happy that i see he is not right men only for money

Good for you! I'm glad you saw the light :)