Welcome to TLR

Said Hanzouli Club Kantouri

A

AmberHeart

Ich habe nicht mehr zu sprechen oder zu treffen mit Said Hanzouli ich denke besser für mein Geld und want only money from me not love e me when i not give him when he want he ever angry of me he want not i speak when i by him with men s more or i not look when i with him go out he to angry of me i last in tunesien and i tell him i have no money with me i m in hotel and we have appartment i pain but i have tell him i have not with me money and he than have not time for me i 7 days come 3 days we together i pain for eat for out and than i tell i have not he come not but i want see him when i tell i have not now i m home and i happy that i see he is not right men only for money
Did I understood right? You had no money but wanted to see him even you were in pain from hunger? :Cry: I hope I understood it wrong but thankfully you are safe now at home, please never speak to him again he is unworthy, he is cruel. Glad you can see his true colors. Sending you a hug and wishing you to recover from this horrible experience. Xx

Kezridge

Major Ratslayer
Did I understood right? You had no money but wanted to see him even you were in pain from hunger? :Cry: I hope I understood it wrong but thankfully you are safe now at home, please never speak to him again he is unworthy, he is cruel. Glad you can see his true colors. Sending you a hug and wishing you to recover from this horrible experience. Xx
Who was that meant for

D

Deleted member 146

Quote Sue:
Ich habe nicht mehr zu sprechen oder zu treffen mit Said Hanzouli ich denke besser für mein Geld und want only money from me not love e me when i not give him when he want he ever angry of me he want not i speak when i by him with men s more or i not look when i with him go out he to angry of me i last in tunesien and i tell him i have no money with me i m in hotel and we have appartment i pain but i have tell him i have not with me money and he than have not time for me i 7 days come 3 days we together i pain for eat for out and than i tell i have not he come not but i want see him when i tell i have not now i m home and i happy that i see he is not right men only for money

I think Sue247654231 is trying to say this:
Translation: I don't talk to or meet Said Hanzouli anymore. I think that is better for my money. He only wanted money and not love. When I did not give him money when he wanted it, he got very angry with me. He did not want me to speak with men when I was with him and did not want me to look at them when I went out with him. Last time I was in Tunisia he was so angry with me when I told him that I had no more money with me. I was in a hotel and we had an apartment I paid for, but I told him that I had no money with me. Then he had no time to be with me. I came for 7 days and we were together only 3 days. I paid for eating in restaurants and when I told him that I had no more money, he did not come anymore but I wanted to see him when I told him that I had no money. Now I'm home and I'm happy that I found out that he is not the right man. He only wanted money

Last edited by a moderator:

Kezridge

Major Ratslayer
Quote Sue:

I think Sue247654231 is trying to say this:
Translation: I don't talk too or meet Said Hanzouli anymore. I think that is better for my money. He only wanted money and not love. When I did not give him money when he wanted it, he got very angry with me. He did not want me to speak with men when I was with him and did not want me to look at them when I went out with him. Last time I was in Tunisia he was so angry with me when I told him that I had no more money with me. I was in a hotel and we had an apartment I paid for, but I told him that I had no money with me. Then he had no time to be with me. I came for 7 days and we were together only 3 days. I paid for eating in restaurants and when I told him that I had no more money, he did not come anymore but I wanted to see him when I told him that I had no money. Now I'm home and I'm happy that I found out that he is not the right man. He only wanted money
Well done sue for realising that he was using you

A

AmberHeart

Sue also wrote

I think she wanted to write paid ;)
Yes I didn’t understood it right, and I stated in the comment in case I got it wrong. But I thought she wanted to see him so badly despite not having too much money, that when he knew that he decided to not visit her and left her at the hotel alone short of cash so she was even struggling to get some meals. Which wouldn’t be hard to happen with greedy rats. I remeber somewhere a girl posted she stayed with two brothers and they took all her money and abandoned her at the apartment. So I will say again I am very glad it didn’t happen that way. Tho he is still a pig.

L

Laura2014

Yes I didn’t understood it right, and I stated in the comment in case I got it wrong. But I thought she wanted to see him so badly despite not having too much money, that when he knew that he decided to not visit her and left her at the hotel alone short of cash so she was even struggling to get some meals. Which wouldn’t be hard to happen with greedy rats. I remeber somewhere a girl posted she stayed with two brothers and they took all her money and abandoned her at the apartment. So I will say again I am very glad it didn’t happen that way. Tho he is still a pig.
Yep, as I understand it she cottoned on to him only wanting money an so told him she didn’t have any money. So he left her alone for four days, returning for three days to take what she had left!

tipme

Major Ratslayer
They look the same to me :thumbsup:
Same tiny ears, same eyebrows, same droop on the outer edge of the eye, same droopy top lip, same fatty area on lower lip, same lines at side of mouth, same lines at top of nose....the black and white pic has a filter which slightly obscures the features, but I think they look the same.
there not the same man maybe cousins
If they ain't the same man, one fat, whilst living it large in Sweden, one thin back in his Tunisian hovel ...then they are identical brothers....

View attachment 54043

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Yep, as I understand it she cottoned on to him only wanting money an so told him she didn’t have any money. So he left her alone for four days, returning for three days to take what she had left!
yes play the no contact.so they try to fuck with your head,then your missing them then give in.while your sitting there watching your phone are computer cos thats the way they get you isolated not sleeping.while you are suffering in silence hes out at the coffee shop having a laugh with his mates.best advice get out of the house go see your friends go out.we have all been there and feel your pain ..dont think for one moment hes sitting in with family probably looking for more victims on line leaving you for few days so you give in to his requests

tipme

Major Ratslayer
when the money gone hes gone

Mausi

Ich war mit meiner tochter und da sprach er uns ein das ist uns abends ein wenig zeigt zeigt auserhalb des hotels ich verabredete mich mit ihn er ging gleich ran sagte mir er will heiraten u liebe all sowas war dreimal dort bis jetzt wir mieten immer appartments und ich will wissen ob er über ihn was schlechtes gibt hier da ich absicht habe zu heiraten er kommt aus einer armen familie ich mag ihn sehr kann mir ein leben vorstellen mit ihm aber bin mir nicht sicher er ist 32 hat mehrere facebook profile als ich fragte warum sagte er er wuste die passworter nicht mehr er ist nur mit einem aktiv
Die Hanzouli 's sind in allen Hotels vertreten, ein großer Clan und definitiv Fake. Mehrere Männer von ihnen wurden mehrfach von unterschiedlichen Frauen gemeldet. Ich bin eine davon. Besser Finger weg!

Google Translate:
The Hanzouli 's are represented in all hotels, a large clan and definitely fake. Several of their men were reported multiple times by different women. I am one of them. Better hands off!

minnie

Major Ratslayer
Ich war mit meiner tochter und da sprach er uns ein das ist uns abends ein wenig zeigt zeigt auserhalb des hotels ich verabredete mich mit ihn er ging gleich ran sagte mir er will heiraten u liebe all sowas war dreimal dort bis jetzt wir mieten immer appartments und ich will wissen ob er über ihn was schlechtes gibt hier da ich absicht habe zu heiraten er kommt aus einer armen familie ich mag ihn sehr kann mir ein leben vorstellen mit ihm aber bin mir nicht sicher er ist 32 hat mehrere facebook profile als ich fragte warum sagte er er wuste die passworter nicht mehr er ist nur mit einem aktiv
er verarscht dich lass bloß die Finger weg...wird nur dir Schmerzen nach hinein

Google Translate:
he's kidding you just keep your fingers off ... will only hurt you into it