Welcome to TLR

salime waiter in houmt souk djerba

hippichic

Ratslayer
this guy has been bothering a friend of mine,so a few of us honey trapped him,he is so fullof shit its unbeleivable,he is lookng for a european woman to get him out of tunisia

simple

Major Ratslayer
Oh you could have made the photos smaller ..My biscute just ploped in my tea and it was midway to my mouth..I will never in a million years understand ,where their confidence comes from ,to approach women..He looks like the homeless guy outside Tescos ..The gallery is getting scarey ,,they really are comming out of the woodwork now..

hippichic

Ratslayer
Oh you could have made the photos smaller ..My biscute just ploped in my tea and it was midway to my mouth..I will never in a million years understand ,where their confidence comes from ,to approach women..He looks like the homeless guy outside Tescos ..The gallery is getting scarey ,,they really are comming out of the woodwork now..
sorry thats just how they came out,scary isnt it

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Wow so anyone can be posted here without proof he is a scammer
Just by having a conversation on social media.
When a tunisian asks money or talks about love on the internet he is not a genuine tunisian man but a rat. No ifs or buts. And no not anybody can be posted here as told before there is a pm button where you can share info. You are quick to judge? What about the stories of the women who where abused fisicly or scammed? Any thoughts about that. I don't want to sound rude but after reading here and learning all these stories I only feel disgust about a rat. It is a disgrace for the genuine tunisian people

Last edited:

Spacefool

Thankyou for your time with explaining about the forum to me
I appreciate it
Of course it's not the correct way to behave asking people for money
But who did he scam
Who did he use for money , gifts or visa ?
Asking for money is alot different to faking romance and using someone

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I appreciate it
But who did he scam
And this is why you need to learn about tunisian traditions and cultures. No way a genuine tunisian man will ask money at a woman. He would be a rat when he does this. He shouldn't be asking it anyway? Would you do it when a man you met via sociale media and he asks money?

simple

Major Ratslayer
I appreciate it
But who did he scam
Faking romance and using someone is just as bad as asking for money ..Prevention is better than cure..Being made aware is the only way to combat rats .Rats flood the internet with stories of poverty and suicidal thoughts .Of course they dont start with asking for money ,or gifts ,as a very wise member always said ,,,you get more with honey than with vinigar,,,This is a very long process ,they love bomb you ,brain wash you ,untill your so dependant on them ,you agree to anything,,,And none of the internet rats are genuine ,none...Tunisian men in general are proud of their heritage and would never go against what they have been taught to believe ,Would never ask a women for money ,or to provide ,or for anything that belittles his belief of what a man should be,,,So would never interact with a stranger on the internet

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
No not wow its information proof evidence if theses sites and forums were not here then the rats would have a field day .
But tell me what if this man scammed you would u want his name here or just think lucky me i have just been scammed for thousands off dinas or well its ok onto next one to scam me !!!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Your question has been answered now by several members and admins - you have never been a victim so stop judging.

You mentioned that some women spy etc which I can quite believe but would you blame a victim for wearing a short skirt had she been assaulted?

We are not talking sex tourists here so if you want to put it down to that then that’s your prerogative but do not come here victim blaming albeit passively.

MH x

Mica

Administrator
Staff member

It obviously depends what was said in the conversation.
If it is blatantly bezness than, yes, he can be posted on here.

If you object to any posts you can use the Report link to tell us why you think it's inappropriate and we will look into it.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I appreciate it
But who did he scam
Do u know this man personally because you seem to know more than our evidence proof
You are Blatenly defending a rat if he didn't fake romance then why ask for money why did he cheat why did he ask u for a drink and go to a club when it was obvious he was engaged to this woman and how do u know he did not ask for visa gifts and money !!! The evidence points to him cheating and asking these woman to rent car and pay him to take them around tunisia this man begged the women to come to tunisia and he would meet meet he them at the airport is this not a RAT and actualy in the video evidence denied this woman as his fiance and remarked she was only a friend!!! Then his next video call he cyber sexted amd was obviously turned on as u could hear with his voice!!! The woman he cheated with put him in here so you explain to us why you think this Rat is not a Rat and is not a scammer and dont u think the evidence points to fakery with this woman !!!!! Please explain because we seem to missing your actual point your making please enlighten us as u seem to know more about this man than we actually do !!!

Spacefool

No not wow its information proof evidence if theses sites and forums were not here then the rats would have a field day .
But tell me what if this man scammed you would u want his name here or just think lucky me i have just been scammed for thousands off dinas or well its ok onto next one to scam me !!!!!
You are very aggressive and unpleasant .
When I first joined here I read only a fraction of posts .
I asked to be sure if evidence of a Tunisian is a scammer is provided ..
I think it was a valid question .
Because Any One can post anyone and say this and that when may be it isn't true.
Admin pointed out that yes evidence is provided .
I don't like rats and yes I agree They should be outed but I also see alot of women behaving badly in Tunisia and I don't just mean sex tourist
I have seen women doing the most crazy things imaginable.
I am not talking about valid scamming situations I am talking about them really be having badly and a scorned or jealous woman could post with no basis to the claim he is a scammer
I am not victim blaming either
But women can behave badly too .
I think the point I am trying to make has been lost or maybe I am not explaining properly .

If I com ment on a post it doesn't mean to say I know the person because if I did i would say , it seems you think I just know everyone or have an interest in that person .
My comment on here was because I saw only a name and photo
No evidence
The person wasn't even in a relationship with this man
Its like saying oh let's be friends on insta but I'm going to post you on love rats

Spacefool

It obviously depends what was said in the conversation.
If it is blatantly bezness than, yes, he can be posted on here.

If you object to any posts you can use the Report link to tell us why you think it's inappropriate and we will look into it.
I have said several times I had my answer but people keep asking me questions so that is the reason it has been mentioned several times
I also want to add I am not talking about sex tourists or such like
I am talking about the women behaving badly .
Women knowing the man is married but pushes for sex or affair
Does everything in her power to lay him
Then becomes jealous when she is rejected
It does happen and that's the only reason I ask

Spacefool

I am not pointing fingers to any ladies on here or saying their story is false.
Vast majority of women will be telling the truth I don't doubt it
But I have seen the flip side of the coin
That is why I asked
It is not victim blaming at all and I'm not defending any Tunisian

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
You are very aggressive and unpleasant .
When I first joined here I read only a fraction of posts .
I asked to be sure if evidence of a Tunisian is a scammer is provided ..
I think it was a valid question .
Because Any One can post anyone and say this and that when may be it isn't true.
Admin pointed out that yes evidence is provided .
I don't like rats and yes I agree They should be outed but I also see alot of women behaving badly in Tunisia and I don't just mean sex tourist
I have seen women doing the most crazy things imaginable.
I am not talking about valid scamming situations I am talking about them really be having badly and a scorned or jealous woman could post with no basis to the claim he is a scammer
I am not victim blaming either
But women can behave badly too .
I think the point I am trying to make has been lost or maybe I am not explaining properly .

If I com ment on a post it doesn't mean to say I know the person because if I did i would say , it seems you think I just know everyone or have an interest in that person .
My comment on here was because I saw only a name and photo
No evidence
The person wasn't even in a relationship with this man
Its like saying oh let's be friends on insta but I'm going to post you on love rats
Look u do not understand no one can put a rat in here without evidence you are truly not listening to anything me or the admin team tell you ! And u seem to be defending the rats more each time . Its time for u to realise these rats are vile nasty rodents!!! You comment to everyone and seem to blame the women ate u for real !! You had one holiday at a sleazy hotel in tunisia
And was inundated with offers off drinks and clubs which u refused
Well untill uv seen with your eyes heard with your ears u do not know the total working off these rats . I saw many shameless acts disgusting things these rats were doing and saying to the unsuspecting women !!
I know the triats off the rats very well and yes sometimes the women do throw themselves at the men but im talking about relationships bezzness and lasso77 which can be spelt many ways be cateful off your accusations and defending off the rats these women have been through hell and back and again I will say no rats are exposed till evidence and proof is given .

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I am not pointing fingers to any ladies on here or saying their story is false.
Vast majority of women will be telling the truth I don't doubt it
But I have seen the flip side of the coin
That is why I asked
It is not victim blaming at all and I'm not defending any Tunisian
Tell us the flip side off the coin then we would be so happy to hear

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I have said several times I had my answer but people keep asking me questions so that is the reason it has been mentioned several times
I also want to add I am not talking about sex tourists or such like
I am talking about the women behaving badly .
Women knowing the man is married but pushes for sex or affair
Does everything in her power to lay him
Then becomes jealous when she is rejected
It does happen and that's the only reason I ask
U say im aggressive I dont think so I'm pointing out my view and again u remark on these women u went to tunisia once I have been many times and i have never seen a women press herself for sex if she knows the man is married ihave seen women and men in agreement go to rooms but if the man is married he should say no but he will not if there is payment or gift involved but the rat keeps his marraige or fiance a secret so most women do not know he is actually married its greed with the tats material things not love thays actually fake

Spacefool

1 holiday where have I said I had 1 holiday ? You are totally missing any point I am trying to make .
I won't repeat or explain any more to you
Yes you are hurt and yes understanbly angry and upset but that doesn't excuse your vile attitude at all .
I do not defend any rat at all
Not once have I defended any Tunisian on here .
I am calmly talking and you are becoming very obnoxious
I do not want to have any further discussions with you

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
1 holiday where have I said I had 1 holiday ? You are totally missing any point I am trying to make .
I won't repeat or explain any more to you
Yes you are hurt and yes understanbly angry and upset but that doesn't excuse your vile attitude at all .
I do not defend any rat at all
Not once have I defended any Tunisian on here .
I am calmly talking and you are becoming very obnoxious
I do not want to have any further discussions with you
So please i was not hurt and angry I am not but u totally are missing the point here rats are rats vermin rodents the only reason they are here is because off proof and evidence no man can be put here with out this please understand this and I will defend the women not the RATS

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi Emily we know you where treated very badly with your rat and we feel very sorry for you but @Spacefool have explained she went to tunisia several times and knows the tricks and bad ways from the rats. She does have a point that some women throw themselves to these men. Why I don't know as they all are disgusting but it happens. I don't think she is defending rats and she told it before.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Hi Emily we know you where treated very badly with your rat and we feel very sorry for you but @Spacefool have explained she went to tunisia several times and knows the tricks and bad ways from the rats. She does have a point that some women throw themselves to these men. Why I don't know as they all are disgusting but it happens. I don't think she is defending rats and she told it before.
So i think iN everyone off her replys she makes a comment about the sleazy women its time she focused on the rats and if she wants to talk about sleazy women sex tourists then let's make another thread call it women on the pull so she can say all she knows and then we can come back and concentrate on the Real issues here the RATS !

Spacefool

My responses have only been because a person has asked me or made a statement to what I said .
I moved past that part but you came again accusing me of knowing this person and then saying all other random rubbish
I am defending rats , blaming the women and so on .
It's 2 seperate topics I agree but initially I just wanted to know that the people posted here was proven and not just the possibility it could be something else