Welcome to TLR

salime waiter in houmt souk djerba

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Hi Emily we know you where treated very badly with your rat and we feel very sorry for you but @Spacefool have explained she went to tunisia several times and knows the tricks and bad ways from the rats. She does have a point that some women throw themselves to these men. Why I don't know as they all are disgusting but it happens. I don't think she is defending rats and she told it before.
I realy dont need any sorry for me but I thank you all for being so nice
I too have been tunisia many many times and i know the tricks and triats off these rats I have seen so much heard so much and they change tatics everytime women get wise to them
Its time people concentrated solely on the RATS ONLY
IF we want to talk about sleazy women which i definitely saw too lets make a new thread about these women because i will not accept in everyone off her replys she mentions sleaze and whores the rats will have anything on offer but the ones they marry will be respectabul European women to make them look like they are good respected men.till the masks fall off !!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
My responses have only been because a person has asked me or made a statement to what I said .
I moved past that part but you came again accusing me of knowing this person and then saying all other random rubbish
I am defending rats , blaming the women and so on .
It's 2 seperate topics I agree but initially I just wanted to know that the people posted here was proven and not just the possibility it could be something else
Why is that your agenda ?
Unless you're immigration or part of a rehab group for survivors why give a shit about what's 'proven' (whatever that means, proven by whom) or unproven?

My priority in happily giving up my time is in helping victims, sharing my story and having fun and shared topics with survivors.

I'm 100% disinterested in defending the integrity of a victims proof, as, if you read around, many stories leave us in no doubt. In fact, I havent read a story yet I don't doubt.
what's your take? @Spacefool

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
My responses have only been because a person has asked me or made a statement to what I said .
I moved past that part but you came again accusing me of knowing this person and then saying all other random rubbish
It's 2 seperate topics I agree but initially I just wanted to know that the people posted here was proven and not just the possibility it could be something else
no because proof and evidence is provided the admin would be very careful to post a rat here without 100% proof . They are good tunisian men but only few there is simply no need to committ fraud fake love or even scam when they have the love off a respected good women . All i ask off you is to be careful off the way you word things as u can hurt some women that have been through hell and back as when u write it seems like ur contradicting the womens storys I ask u you to think what u write before u post it please

Spacefool

I think too much of a big deal and reading too much into my comment is the problem
What should of been a simple question which was answered I found that I have to keep explaining over and over again because it has been took too far
And further than intended.
I havnt read a story yet that I thought may be lies
Was a geniune question
I have no agenda at all but like I said I have seen a flip side and I was curious to know what was in place to protect the Tunisian if he wasn't a scammer
I know many Tunisians
Some good and some shady
I know some who have used and treated women badly but I also know some Tunisians who have also been treated badly

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I think too much of a big deal and reading too much into my comment is the problem
What should of been a simple question which was answered I found that I have to keep explaining over and over again because it has been took too far
Was a geniune question
I have no agenda at all but like I said I have seen a flip side and I was curious to know what was in place to protect the Tunisian if he wasn't a scammer
I know many Tunisians
Some good and some shady
I know some who have used and treated women badly but I also know some Tunisians who have also been treated badly
That maybe but in tunisia the bad outways the good and the rats have made it difficult for any decent tunisan to find real love and thats a real shame !

Spacefool

Your question has been answered now by several members and admins - you have never been a victim so stop judging.

You mentioned that some women spy etc which I can quite believe but would you blame a victim for wearing a short skirt had she been assaulted?

We are not talking sex tourists here so if you want to put it down to that then that’s your prerogative but do not come here victim blaming albeit passively.

MH x
I havnt victim blamed
What i am talking about is a separate topic totally .
I have explained over and over and no one seems to grasp what my point is
This group is very hostile and yes I know people are hurt but the obnoxious replys I have had is shocking .
You don't know my story you don't know if I have ever had a relationship or anything
So where you took my comment out of context you are also pre judging me
Doing exactly as you accuse me of
I think only butterflies and mica seem to grasp what my question and the situation I was talking about
There is no point in telling me several times that I have my answer when members are directing comments towards me so I have to respond and explain

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Was a geniune question
I know many Tunisians
Some good and some shady
.....well if Tunisian is not a scammer.....his woman wouldn't have to be here in TLR now would she.....

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Thankyou for your time with explaining about the forum to me
I appreciate it
Of course it's not the correct way to behave asking people for money
But who did he scam
Who did he use for money , gifts or visa ?
Asking for money is alot different to faking romance and using someone
I can understand your questioning and I too think it’s pretty crappy just to expose someone for revenge of some kind but honestly 99% of the men exposed have really hurt women by making them think they were in love with them while leading a whole different life but they lied to get money or visa thru a faulty marriage . And in the end the women real left very hurt and just don’t want to see other ladies go they what they went they. Cheating is hardly a reason for putting them on the rat forum.. cheating a never good but they may just be the beginning of a rat who knows . Anyway Happy Thanksgiving

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I havnt victim blamed
What i am talking about is a separate topic totally .
I have explained over and over and no one seems to grasp what my point is
This group is very hostile and yes I know people are hurt but the obnoxious replys I have had is shocking .
You don't know my story you don't know if I have ever had a relationship or anything
So where you took my comment out of context you are also pre judging me
Doing exactly as you accuse me of
I think only butterflies and mica seem to grasp what my question and the situation I was talking about
There is no point in telling me several times that I have my answer when members are directing comments towards me so I have to respond and explain
I also said it was a very legitimate question and you had every right to ask it.

Now can we all get back on Topic please.

MH x

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
But who did he scam

Generally women (and some male victims) want to remain anonymous when posting on here because they have been mentally and physically abused, threatened, blackmailed (with personal pictures), their families harassed and threatened etc. So the full story often cannot be posted publicly for their safety.

I have never posted my story on here as my rat (and his associates) turned out to be extremely dangerous and I live in Tunisia so I am not willing to take the risk. I have, however, ensured that there are ample warnings about him on the internet without making myself identifiable. I can only hope those warnings are enough to stop someone else getting involved with him :(

So your question as to 'who' will probably never be answered.

As a sidenote, asking for money is not a lot different, it is usually the start of bezness, they are testing the ground to find a out how guilable you are.
Ask yourself, what sort if person thinks it's ok to ask for money or gifts? Even our best friends or relatives wouldn't do it, they might ask for a loan but not a gift.

Also bezness is not just about faking a romance (although it usually is as it reaps higher rewards) it is also about faking friendships, some members here have been manipulated and conned out of money by beznessers they thought were friends .

Please be warned, they can be the nicest people in the world when they think they will get payment but when you start saying no (and they know you mean it) the shit really hits the fan.

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Generally women (and some male victims) want to remain anonymous when posting on here because they have been mentally and physically abused, threatened, blackmailed (with personal pictures), their families harassed and threatened etc. So the full story often cannot be posted publicly for their safety.

I have never posted my story on here as my rat (and his associates) turned out to be extremely dangerous and I live in Tunisia so I am not willing to take the risk. I have, however, ensured that there are ample warnings about him on the internet without making myself identifiable. I can only hope those warnings are enough to stop someone else getting involved with him :(

So your question as to 'who' will probably never be answered.

As a sidenote, asking for money is not a lot different, it is usually the start of bezness, they are testing the ground to find a out how guilable you are.
Ask yourself, what sort if person thinks it's ok to ask for money or gifts? Even our best friends or relatives wouldn't do it, they might ask for a loan but not a gift.

Also bezness is not just about faking a romance (although it usually is as it reaps higher rewards) it is also about faking friendships, some members here have been manipulated and conned out of money by beznessers they thought were friends .

Please be warned, they can be the nicest people in the world when they think they will get payment but when you start saying no (and they know you mean it) the Shite really hits the fan.
Yes i agree they can be dangerous i tell bits off my story but not enough to imply its him i will too never say his name i know enough about the rats and have seen them beat up the wifes or gf but i do want to say the other rats stepped in to stop it thats the only time I saw good in them ,

Foolmeonce

Do u know this man personally because you seem to know more than our evidence proof
You are Blatenly defending a rat if he didn't fake romance then why ask for money why did he cheat why did he ask u for a drink and go to a club when it was obvious he was engaged to this woman and how do u know he did not ask for visa gifts and money !!! The evidence points to him cheating and asking these woman to rent car and pay him to take them around tunisia this man begged the women to come to tunisia and he would meet meet he them at the airport is this not a RAT and actualy in the video evidence denied this woman as his fiance and remarked she was only a friend!!! Then his next video call he cyber sexted amd was obviously turned on as u could hear with his voice!!! The woman he cheated with put him in here so you explain to us why you think this Rat is not a Rat and is not a scammer and dont u think the evidence points to fakery with this woman !!!!! Please explain because we seem to missing your actual point your making please enlighten us as u seem to know more about this man than we actually do !!!

Josy

Rat Expert
Ihre Frage wurde jetzt von mehreren Mitgliedern und Administratoren beantwortet - Sie waren noch nie ein Opfer, also hören Sie auf zu urteilen.

Sie haben erwähnt, dass einige Frauen spionieren usw., was ich durchaus glauben kann, aber würden Sie einem Opfer die Schuld geben, einen kurzen Rock zu tragen, wenn sie angegriffen worden wäre?

Wir sprechen hier nicht über Sextouristen. Wenn Sie es darauf zurückführen wollen, dann ist das Ihr Vorrecht, aber kommen Sie nicht hierher, wenn Sie das Opfer beschuldigen, wenn auch passiv.

MH x
Ich sehe aus, als würde sich jemand ungerecht behandelt. kann nur ein Opfer selbst sein, was es nicht zugeben will.

look like someone has been treated unfairly. can only be a victim of what it refuses to admit

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
So ehat else could it be ????

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
When a tunisian asks money or talks about love on the internet he is not a genuine tunisian man but a rat. No ifs or buts. And no not anybody can be posted here as told before there is a pm button where you can share info. You are quick to judge? What about the stories of the women who where abused fisicly or scammed? Any thoughts about that. I don't want to sound rude but after reading here and learning all these stories I only feel disgust about a rat. It is a disgrace for the genuine tunisian people
@Butterflies absolutely correct, once the asking for money starts we know which direction is heading!
I can’t believe some ladies still falling for this trap.
NO MAN SHOULD ASK A WOMAN FOR MONEY...
specially on the internet, forget the pretty loving words they use.
THEY ARE SWEETING YOU!

Be prepare for the new year because they’re getting DESPERATE!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Thankyou for your time with explaining about the forum to me
I appreciate it
Of course it's not the correct way to behave asking people for money
But who did he scam
@Spacefool they use the money to have a good time with their friends and to impress their Tunisian girl, with your money!

They will call you with pretty loving words, and make you believe how beautiful you are.

They will never stop calling you many times during the day even night until you send money, once you send money they won’t contact you again until they need some more.
Be smart and wise and don’t believe anything they say.

MONEY TALKS, if you want him in your life forever.... KEEP SENDING HIM MONEY.

Best wishes and stay safe dear x

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
@Spacefool they use the money to have a good time with their friends and to impress their Tunisian girl, with your money!

They will call you with pretty loving words, and make you believe how beautiful you are.

They will never stop calling you many times during the day even night until you send money, once you send money they won’t contact you again until they need some more.
Be smart and wise and don’t believe anything they say.

MONEY TALKS, if you want him in your life forever.... KEEP SENDING HIM MONEY.

Best wishes and stay safe dear x
Thats so true je did mot
@Butterflies absolutely correct, once the asking for money starts we know which direction is heading!
I can’t believe some ladies still falling for this trap.
NO MAN SHOULD ASK A WOMAN FOR MONEY...
specially on the internet, forget the pretty loving words they use.
THEY ARE SWEETING YOU!

Be prepare for the new year because they’re getting DESPERATE!
Your so right he had not asked me for ages then one night i heard his mother talk talk and he said he wouldn't be long when again I heard his mother shouting then he came back to phone and asked me straight out for money i said a defiant no to him suddenly without warning the screaming shouting started he used words in arabic that i knew were seriously bad i ended rhe call for the next 3 days endless calls i think about 500 calls messages voice messages i totaly ignored them but I knew for last 4 weeks he had been out drinking lots off data coffees drinking every single night he said his friends bought it bullshit !!!! But i still refused money and he continued to call message in end i just put my phone to silence but I kept sending giffs that said no he got so angry in his voice mesages but he did not want 100 dinas he wanted 500 dinas !!!!! I will defiantly say his family were all involved but I refused and I knew who his queen rat was too not stupid in any way dont let them fool you greedy selfish lieing rats in everyway to pester u like a idiot is enbarrasing but they have no shame and won't stop till they get please dont give in stay strong and say no just think what you could use that money for like it said before ur money is used to entertain his friends ,they are totally not in danger not starving not desparate for clothes or footwear its to share with other rats beware !!!!!