Welcome to TLR

Sameh Meftah - Marhaba Beach Sousse

N

nicola louise

seven years of been sat on here..im supprised the webs not bigger n you can see ya legs lol what a waste of life been so nasty..

M

Mango Chutney

i think i have hit a nerve..im right..so i will keep logging in until i see you not speak about Mustapha and uploading pictures of my facebook silly sad girl
Errr, nope, we have nerves of steel...you carry on entertaining us :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nicola louise

you have uploaded a picture of my facebook i will put it on now n see how ya get out of it saddo

deena62

Ratslayer
Still harping on? Honey, we're laughing at you. You didn't hit a nerve...you tickled my funny bone....thanks for the laughs.

And I've been married since 1979...do the math. The hubby is sitting in the other room, watching TV. And I have married sons with families. I have a life. But...sometimes I am sad...so thanks for the laughs today.

*added-why is it when they run out of things to say, they always throw out the "you're just jealous" accusation? Somebody has an opinion I don't like...so they must be jealous.

Last edited:
N

nicola louise

me and Mustapha are now on a silly site..i say please stop and no you dont now im on this silly site because of silly girls..you not now me im not silly i get brought into silly websites leave it now im telling you..just get a life..understand me please leave us two out of your silly talks thankyou

M

Mango Chutney

me and Mustapha are now on a silly site..i say please stop and no you dont now im on this silly site because of silly girls..you not now me im not silly i get brought into silly websites leave it now im telling you..just get a life..understand me please leave us two out of your silly talks thankyou
It is yourself that keeps highlighting him, doh :rolleyes:

N

nicola louise

blah blah n most importantly bye bye i not want to see any more silliness thankyou

N

nicola louise

Bye bye, my lovely, it's been a pleasure :love:
jog on love..good look in life/love ya gonna need it one day maybe you bump into the people you pee of and then face karma..it happens n your keyboard days will be over my love..sweet dreams nah night karmas coming

D

Deleted member 146

@nicola louise, let´s get serious now. Calm down, wishful thinking has never saved anyone from a love rat.
Stay watchful and don´t marry him :)

deena62

Ratslayer
No....Mustapha is on this site because of Nat the player and you are on this site thanks to yourself. Nat the player brought him over here and the conversation would have died out quite some time ago had you not shown up and perpetuated it. Your beef is with Nat the player.

Is Mustapha your husband? Your boyfriend? I'm not jealous as I already have a husband....of many decades, in fact. And he's not anywhere on the internet. But hey...congratulations on your relationship. Mazel tov...I wish you the best.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
This thread has lost me, where did Mustapha come from? He's all over the place now. This thread was about Sam and his deluded wife who left her husband for the rat.