Welcome to TLR

Sameh Meftah - Marhaba Beach Sousse

M

Mango Chutney

Well, it's been over a year that he is in the UK now. By my book, that's a lot of time adapting and fitting in :rolleyes:

There seem to be a lot of jobs (if one is inclined to work) ;)

12,057 Jobs in Redditch https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/redditch
There is work for those that want it, those that do not think jobs are beneath them, regardless of education. Ratty could be a waiter, a cleaner etc, but let's be honest....these rats are hardly known for their good work ethic :rolleyes: Lazy shites. Would love to know if it's still happily families....or if his true colours are shining through.

D

Deleted member 146

There is work for those that want it, those that do not think jobs are beneath them, regardless of education. Ratty could be a waiter, a cleaner etc, but let's be honest....these rats are hardly known for their good work ethic :rolleyes: Lazy shites. Would love to know if it's still happily families....or if his true colours are shining through.

Yeah, shit or get off the pot ;)

juicyfruit

Major Ratslayer
That was gross ladies:eek:ewwww! Anyhoo blame their mothers for their weak work ethic. If they put as much effort into finding a legitimate job as they do in "bezness" they won't need to be selling themselves. But it's not going to happen *sigh*:rolleyes:

smiley

Major Ratslayer
These rats hate to work,they prefare to sit at their asses and recive money for doing nothing. Lazy bastards,throw them back to the place they come from!!!!

M

Mango Chutney

I knew a couple who say they have jobs and not in tourism industry....
Many rats are not in the tourist industry, including mine. They are literally spread over the entire country. The majority of rats are unemployed, some have low paying jobs in coffee shops, hotels etc...but many conveniently lose these jobs after successfully getting a new income more suited to their lazy ways....a victim!! Some rats actually have decent jobs...but are scamming for extra income. These rats are everywhere, we need to go beyond thinking they are all in tourism, they are in every walk of life....and they lie so well!

smiley

Major Ratslayer
Many rats are not in the tourist industry, including mine. They are literally spread over the entire country. The majority of rats are unemployed, some have low paying jobs in coffee shops, hotels etc...but many conveniently lose these jobs after successfully getting a new income more suited to their lazy ways....a victim!! Some rats actually have decent jobs...but are scamming for extra income. These rats are everywhere, we need to go beyond thinking they are all in tourism, they are in every walk of life....and they lie so well!
They will all have their own rats nest in hell

M

Mango Chutney

So many of these rats have sent ma request lately. You can see it clearly at their face that they are bezness rats. I delete and block,finish.
Me too, @smiley! My friend requests and message requests are going through the roof lately!
Tunisia is in a bad way now, they had a freezing winter followed by a drought resulting in mass crop failure, they've had floods, forest fires, a heat wave of dangerous proportions, the dinar is virtually worthless, the violent street protests are frequent and many factories and the like are now under military guard, more jihadists are returning because of mass defeats in Libya and Syria etc...I guess real desperation is there now, for the easy life in our countries, where the government gives us everything for free....apparently :rolleyes: The sad, desperate, lazy prostitutes are really bringing the begging bowl out now :Evil:

M

Mango Chutney

Oh shame :thumbsup:
She perhaps should have thought of all that before.
To think, £10,000+ on the visa fees, added to his passport, their airfares, hotel stays, his food, cigarettes, drink, clothes, the upkeep of his family etc is going to add up to a small fortune....and at the end of it all.....he'll leave her for a Tunisian plastic virgin anyway :rolleyes: Might as well flush her cash down the toilet.

Myriam

Major Ratslayer
Of course they split up... was so easy to see that coming! Now the rat has what he wanted, she doesn't serve to something any longer.
But I feel sorry for their son, another child growing up in difficult conditions because of a lousy parent...hope he will not try to take the child to Tunisia...

M

Mango Chutney

Of course they split up... was so easy to see that coming! Now the rat has what he wanted, she doesn't serve to something any longer.
But I feel sorry for their son, another child growing up in difficult conditions because of a lousy parent...hope he will not try to take the child to Tunisia...
I don't think rat has his papers for permanent stay, does he? If not, he must think his anchor baby is enough to secure his residency.
The bastard will play the Human Rights card to stay, hence dumping his victim now he has a foot in the door. These creatures never cease to amaze me with their levels of depravity :Evil:

And Gemma, well...she knew what was going on....but she still purchased her rat anyway...tis hard to feel pity for anybody but the child.

The happy ending for WLFTLR is the perfect karma :love: