Welcome to TLR

Sameh Meftah - Marhaba Beach Sousse

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Do you ever just move on?

A leopard never changes its spots, so NO, he's a con man and will always be a con man, it's in his nature. So this thread stays and any updates on him stay so other women can be warned about him.
Its not a case of moving on, it's a case of trying to stop it happening to someone else and, one day, you will see it for yourself.

Last edited:

Mandy 44

Hi Gemima

I travelled to Tunisia alone over a four yr period and i was always safe ...

My husband always came to meet me at the airport and took me back there when it was time to leave...

I think people are scareing you without reason at the moment.....

The question of your b/f's intentions and if he is a rat or not...well that is another chapter....

I would not recc anybody to go there alone unless they know someone there that will look after them outside of the hotel, as the pestering from the locals is just horrific and ruins any holiday in my humble opinion...

Cuddle xx

PS although my husband did always ensure my safety in Tunisia in the end he was one of the biggest rats living:(
Just say a few swear words in Arabic had them running

Not anymore :whistle: :thumbsup:
It’s sad that after all these years this site is still trying to cause problems for happily married couples who have children and who are HAPPY. What’s the point ? I understand there are those out there that get scammed etc but this story and thread is just unnecessary, everyone has fears entering a relationship but they are happily married and have proved so many people wrong. Just wanted to say my peace seeing as they deserve to be left alone to be happy and @MH007 you should just move on and to help other people , not pull up past posts that is unnecessary. And it’s been years , leave it alone

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It’s sad that after all these years this site is still trying to cause problems for happily married couples who have children and who are HAPPY. What’s the point ? I understand there are those out there that get scammed etc but this story and thread is just unnecessary, everyone has fears entering a relationship but they are happily married and have proved so many people wrong. Just wanted to say my peace seeing as they deserve to be left alone to be happy and @MH007 you should just move on and to help other people , not pull up past posts that is unnecessary. And it’s been years , leave it alone
If you say so :rolleyes:

This thread will keep being pulled up as it is very relevant - rats destroy lives and this one will remain on here and will always be remembered :thumbsup:

How are you now, last you were here you were not in a good place - I hope you have managed to heal and move on?

MH x

If you say so :rolleyes:

This thread will keep being pulled up as it is very relevant - rats destroy lives and this one will remain on here and will always be remembered :thumbsup:

How are you now, last you were here you were not in a good place - I hope you have managed to heal and move on?

MH x
But it’s not relevant to these people any more . Even her ex husband is happy and moved on and has his own family , it’s just sad because as those children will grow up they have the possibility of reading this , don’t you think that’s a little unfair.
I’ve been through hell , I learnt my lesson and I don’t trust anyone . But I do support my friends who are REAL and who are HAPPY , just don’t want them dragged through the mud for no reason when it’s been years.

luckily I got out of my situation , but my health is not good , lockdown not helping with that . But I’ll plod along as best I can , but I’m happily single .

I didn’t come on to start an argument I just hate seeing my posts about my best friends being brought up for no reason , no one had written on the post , so what was the point in bringing it up again , lockdown has people being that bored

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
But it’s not relevant to these people any more . Even her ex husband is happy and moved on and has his own family , it’s just sad because as those children will grow up they have the possibility of reading this , don’t you think that’s a little unfair.
I’ve been through hell , I learnt my lesson and I don’t trust anyone . But I do support my friends who are REAL and who are HAPPY , just don’t want them dragged through the mud for no reason when it’s been years.

luckily I got out of my situation , but my health is not good , lockdown not helping with that . But I’ll plod along as best I can , but I’m happily single .

I didn’t come on to start an argument I just hate seeing my posts about my best friends being brought up for no reason , no one had written on the post , so what was the point in bringing it up again , lockdown has people being that bored
It may not be relevant in your opinion but the thread stays.
@MH007 you should just move on and to help other people , not pull up past posts that is unnecessary. And it’s been years , leave it alone
I am not here to argue either but If I remember correctly I gave you a lot of support when others were judging you :thumbsup:

MH x

It may not be relevant in your opinion but the thread stays.

I am not here to argue either but If I remember correctly I gave you a lot of support when others were judging you :thumbsup:

MH x
I’m not saying to remove it . Just hasn’t been commented on for 2 years so I didn’t see why it needed to be brought up that’s all.

In the world we live in today , if we can be anything we should be kind.

I appreciate your support before . I’m just also protective over my best friend who has been my complete life support for over 6 years xx