Welcome to TLR

Seasoned but still in denial

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
The tunisian rats are the worst in the world for mental abuse to all women not just to westerners but to tunisian women too !!!
They try to change you to what they want you to be like
They will insult u in anyway they can if they don't get what they want
They will distrespect you insult you mock you
But to your family friends he will make them think he's Prince charming!!!!
What you suffer in private he will deny saying or doing and say your the crazy one
So my advice record screenshot take photos and videos
Keep it all together your prove off your innocence and the guilt off the rat will show !!!
Wether at begining or middle or end off relationship mental abuse is vile hideous and shows the true mentality off the ####ing ratscums !!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
The tunisian rats are the worst in the world for mental abuse to all women not just to westerners but to tunisian women too !!!
They try to change you to what they want you to be like
They will insult u in anyway they can if they don't get what they want
They will distrespect you insult you mock you
But to your family friends he will make them think he's Prince charming!!!!
What you suffer in private he will deny saying or doing and say your the crazy one
So my advice record screenshot take photos and videos
Keep it all together your prove off your innocence and the guilt off the rat will show !!!
Wether at begining or middle or end off relationship mental abuse is vile hideous and shows the true mentality off the ####ing ratscums !!!!!
It was the worst I have ever had, but in the beginning they sell you a dream.
Still till this day this rat I had even though I have screenshots, messages and photos, it still affects him that I got away.
Why? Because a rat can never lose, they want to be one step ahead of you but ultimately its was a wise choice to not want anything to do with him.
Always will be called the crazy, but you have to think what is the rat to me?
Does he serve any purpose to me? NO
Does he pay my bills or look after my emotional well being and everything??
NO
even times I took out for myself a holiday when I was long done before with the rat, the rat thinks he is entitled to that when really
he is not.
When I had proof he was a scammer and so much more, the rat's entitlement ends.
Don't ever let a rat control your mind, body and spirit because they don't care about you/us and ultimately will suck you dry of
any enjoyment in your life.
my body, soul and mind belong to me, bring it on rat I am a trooper and I can fling you back to another universe.

Last edited:

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
It was the worst I have ever had, but in the beginning they sell you a dream.
Still till this day this rat I had even though I have screenshots, messages and photos, it still affects him that I got away.
Why? Because a rat can never lose, they want to be one step ahead of you but ultimately its was a wise choice to not want anything to do with him.
Always will be called the crazy, but you have to think what is the rat to me?
Does he serve any purpose to me? NO
Does he pay my bills or look after my emotional well being and everything??
NO
even times I took out for myself a holiday when I was long done before with the rat, the rat thinks he is entitled to that when really
he is not.
When I had proof he was a scammer and so much more, the rat's entitlement ends.
Don't ever let a rat control your mind, body and spirit because they don't care about you/us and ultimately will suck you dry of
any enjoyment in your life.
my body, soul and mind belong to me, bring it on rat I am a trooper and I can fling you back to another universe.
All your words are 100% true they will attempt to suck you dry and to some women they did just that !!!!
i never told him my full financial details
But i will never pay again a man that when u first send that first transaction off mg wu then that starts a whole new catorgory off extreme begging lieing scamming and the transactions seem to increase every time the begging bowls come out !!!!
Do they think they have a right to our money while they sit fucking idle in coffes !!
Or when they finish work the parents will say get us some money from the western bitch or whore you need to pay us money you not work get work and scam the western bitch !!!!
So we pay the son who hands over some money to the disgusting shameful parents then they take friends out for beers and to shave themselves
Are we f####ing crazy to send our hard earned money for the dam rats to squander!!!!!
We need to setiously think off this !!!!!
I was guilty off sending money through mg wu to my rat tjrm I thought wtf am i doing mg wu phones flights apartment/ hotel / rental cars !!! Snd all other expenses plus a long list off gifts !!!
I grew up from this and thought f###k the rat its my money and hes telling me what to send him buy him visit him and bring him
Yes thats craziness and this dosent even include the thousands it costs for wedding and visa !!!!!
Were we brain washed did stupidity set in us !!!
And the abuse anger cheating insults mockery did we pay for this too!!!
Fuck off rats we are no longer going to tolerate your manupulation !!!
We recieve nothimg not even a coffee they lie ficking lie all for greed stupid to be used by the these ugly rats .
Dont send that first mg wu you will be on the road to hell if you do !!!!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
All your words are 100% true they will attempt to suck you dry and to some women they did just that !!!!
i never told him my full financial details
But i will never pay again a man that when u first send that first transaction off mg wu then that starts a whole new catorgory off extreme begging lieing scamming and the transactions seem to increase every time the begging bowls come out !!!!
Do they think they have a right to our money while they sit fucking idle in coffes !!
Or when they finish work the parents will say get us some money from the western bitch or whore you need to pay us money you not work get work and scam the western bitch !!!!
So we pay the son who hands over some money to the disgusting shameful parents then they take friends out for beers and to shave themselves
Are we f####ing crazy to send our hard earned money for the dam rats to squander!!!!!
We need to setiously think off this !!!!!
I was guilty off sending money through mg wu to my rat tjrm I thought wtf am i doing mg wu phones flights apartment/ hotel / rental cars !!! Snd all other expenses plus a long list off gifts !!!
I grew up from this and thought f###k the rat its my money and hes telling me what to send him buy him visit him and bring him
Yes thats craziness and this dosent even include the thousands it costs for wedding and visa !!!!!
Were we brain washed did stupidity set in us !!!
And the abuse anger cheating insults mockery did we pay for this too!!!
Fuck off rats we are no longer going to tolerate your manupulation !!!
We recieve nothimg not even a coffee they lie ficking lie all for greed stupid to be used by the these ugly rats .
Dont send that first mg wu you will be on the road to hell if you do !!!!!!!
They expect it after all you know they call us their wife so therefore they think our money is theirs. A true man would buy or give us gifts. Manipulation, brain washed, love why did we send them money? As long as we learn from it!!!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
They expect it after all you know they call us their wife so therefore they think our money is theirs. A true man would buy or give us gifts. Manipulation, brain washed, love why did we send them money? As long as we learn from it!!!
True where was our gifts to appreciate our beautiful love im still looking xxxx
Not even a coffee paid for thats unbelievable unless you've been through it xxxx
The rats are a breed unto themselves rats that scrounge the last dina in your purse !!!!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
True where was our gifts to appreciate our beautiful love im still looking xxxx
Not even a coffee paid for thats unbelievable unless you've been through it xxxx
The rats are a breed unto themselves rats that scrounge the last dina in your purse !!!!
Me too better get to specsavers cause I’m still looking for all the wonderful things I was supposedly given! Spiritual enrichment... material gifts.... oh yes but gifts that were bought with our own money don’t count... hmm eye test done nope still can’t see a damn thing! :)

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Me too better get to specsavers cause I’m still looking for all the wonderful things I was supposedly given! Spiritual enrichment... material gifts.... oh yes but gifts that were bought with our own money don’t count... hmm eye test done nope still can’t see a damn thing! :)
Supposedly I was spoiled with love from the Tunisian rat, I am still thinking what the hell?
I am dealing with the facts and I just don't see it!
Tried to use a magnifying glass to see all these wonderful things he offered LOL
But what I can see is nothing but deception, lying, cheating, narcistic games, oh that came out big time.
I did not have to use a magnifying glass, that was and always was apparently very clear!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
I was thinking the same. Block delete without reading is the best to hit them where it hurts.. Their ego... they don’t like it when they are ignored. Take the power back @Starlight and block this wining child man.
You can block a thousand times they can still find you . Im Tired now so much off his drama let him waste his energy hes angry i walked away i had the right to !!! But that dents their ego so much, no one should walked away till they say so or untill they find another victim .
But i did i walked and I will never open that gate to allow him back in !!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
They always find a way to contact you ,no matter how much u block them , they pop up like a toaster when u finaly think its quiet up they appear and now i can leave read his messages without any feelings , im tired off blocking him ,let him be and eventually he may disappear in the desert without trace .
I know @Starlight my rat does the same but I don't want to talk to him or hear his bs. I block and delete each time he tries it with one of his multiple fake acounts. It's relaxing and satisfying I have control again :)

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Supposedly I was spoiled with love from the Tunisian rat, I am still thinking what the hell?
I am dealing with the facts and I just don't see it!
Tried to use a magnifying glass to see all these wonderful things he offered LOL
But what I can see is nothing but deception, lying, cheating, narcistic games, oh that came out big time.
I did not have to use a magnifying glass, that was and always was apparently very clear!
Well they may have spoiled us with something but it definitely wasn’t their package... definitely need a magnifying glass for that!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I know @Starlight my rat does the same but I don't want to talk to him or hear his bs. I block and delete each time he tries it with one of his multiple fake acounts. It's relaxing and satisfying I have control again :)
This is what I should do and will probably end up doing because they are just relentless!!! It’s not that they care about us it’s all about them

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
This is what I should do and will probably end up doing because they are just relentless!!! It’s not that they care about us it’s all about them
It's exhausting and it has not any value to your every day life it just leaves a gate open to you and all the people who puts likes at your Facebook or other social media. It's the price we have to pay to ever had contact with a rat. A very private Facebook where there is nothing to see but it's everyone's choice what to do with it ofcourse.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It's exhausting and it has not any value to your every day life it just leaves a gate open to you and all the people who puts likes at your Facebook or other social media. It's the price we have to pay to ever had contact with a rat. A very private Facebook where there is nothing to see but it's everyone's choice what to do with it ofcourse.
If mine were anymore private it wouldn’t exist:) I never post like I used to and have deleted so much.. if you don’t like dogs you will not be interested in my fb.