Welcome to TLR

sentido phenica hammamet

A

aicha82012

hi everyone, going to above hotel july any advice
thanks

surf

Major Ratslayer
Yes there is a thread allready on here about this hotel . I believe it is the one where the animators gang raped a young girl just last year. I am unable to post the link as I am on my mobile .
Other members please correct me if I am wrong x

surf

Major Ratslayer
Very important you read it and stay away from animation there as I believe some of them are still working there x

A

aicha82012

I have read the facebook links I am shocked an disgusted .I will certainly on my guard for both myself and my daughter. can I say this is a brilliant site for ladies to help and support each other
I have read on here for some time and I am sometimes saddened and sickened by the upset these rat creatures cause but it was the sad story of the poor lady 25 days to wedding that made me want to join in I feel so sorry for her.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
I have read the facebook links I am shocked an disgusted .I will certainly on my guard for both myself and my daughter. can I say this is a brilliant site for ladies to help and support each other
I have read on here for some time and I am sometimes saddened and sickened by the upset these rat creatures cause but it was the sad story of the poor lady 25 days to wedding that made me want to join in I feel so sorry for her.

Take care aicha82012, I hope you have a lovely holiday but stay aware of possible dangers

A

aicha82012

thank you for all your replies you are all so kind. I am fully prepared with my past experience of rats and knowledge from this site I am not at all interested in these creatures however trying to make them understand that is time consuming and very annoying. I have never had problems with hotel rats ,it is usually outside hotel tattooist, café and beach

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
I am not at all interested in these creatures however trying to make them understand that is time consuming and very annoying.

It's very British to be polite so when someone talks to you, asks you a question, it's British to reply and before you know it your caught up in a conversation you don't want to be in.

I've learnt (and it took me a long time LOL) not to make eye contact and just keep walking when someone I don't know speaks to me.

If I do get drawn into a conversation by a particularly clever one, I tell them I live in Tunisia and then they scuttle away faster than the speed of light to search for another 'tourist' they can sweet talk.

It's also very British to smile at people and maybe to say hello in passing - but this is a big NO NO in Tunisia, if you smile at a stranger, a good Tunisian will feel embarrassed, a rat will see it as a 'come on' and in his head he's already got you and he'll be harder to get rid of than an STD.

Tunisian women don't talk to men they don't know without good reason (in a shop for example), they don't accept random invitations for coffee or to meet later etc. If they do, they are considered prostitutes and so this is what is in a rats head when you do spend time talking to them or go for coffee with them - in their culture only loose women do this so in their head it makes you a good target.

Don't waste your valuable holiday time explaining and trying to make them understand, it won't work, they won't understand, the mere fact that you are talking to them gives them the go ahead - if you do get drawn into a conversation keep it as brief as possible, tell them your late for an appointment and walk away. Try no to be rude (sometimes impossible) but forget about British politeness.

A

aicha82012

It's very British to be polite so when someone talks to you, asks you a question, it's British to reply and before you know it your caught up in a conversation you don't want to be in.

I've learnt (and it took me a long time LOL) not to make eye contact and just keep walking when someone I don't know speaks to me.

If I do get drawn into a conversation by a particularly clever one, I tell them I live in Tunisia and then they scuttle away faster than the speed of light to search for another 'tourist' they can sweet talk.

It's also very British to smile at people and maybe to say hello in passing - but this is a big NO NO in Tunisia, if you smile at a stranger, a good Tunisian will feel embarrassed, a rat will see it as a 'come on' and in his head he's already got you and he'll be harder to get rid of than an STD.

Tunisian women don't talk to men they don't know without good reason (in a shop for example), they don't accept random invitations for coffee or to meet later etc. If they do, they are considered prostitutes and so this is what is in a rats head when you do spend time talking to them or go for coffee with them - in their culture only loose women do this so in their head it makes you a good target.

Don't waste your valuable holiday time explaining and trying to make them understand, it won't work, they won't understand, the mere fact that you are talking to them gives them the go ahead - if you do get drawn into a conversation keep it as brief as possible, tell them your late for an appointment and walk away. Try no to be rude (sometimes impossible) but forget about British politeness.

thanks , they usually ask I it my first time in Tunisia however when I say no about 18 they scurry away knowing I will most likely know all the tricks quite amusing ! also when I stay in my friends apartment they ask which hotel you stay and I reply no hotel I have apartment again you scurry off thanks again

nickie79

I wouldnt normally comment on here but i find the comments regarding thé animation at this hôtel very unfair! All i can do is judge it on my experience. I have been twice and consider thé animation team friends, they work hard to entertain young, old, single and married. I am returning again this year and its partly down to how we r treated by the animation team while we r out there

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
I wouldnt normally comment on here but i find the comments regarding thé animation at this hôtel very unfair! All i can do is judge it on my experience. I have been twice and consider thé animation team friends, they work hard to entertain young, old, single and married. I am returning again this year and its partly down to how we r treated by the animation team while we r out there

Yeh, they like to treat you well and gain your trust before they gang rape you

Fern

Major Ratslayer
Its also bezness central there. A right band of brothers, cover each others backs. Even the female animators are all in on it. Laughing behind your back, taking the pee, insulting you in Arabic with a big smile on their face, and thats when you're standing next to them! But the fans there are very loyal, already wrapped round their little fingers. I wish you knew the truth, the maliciousness and anger when they are confronted. They are low life and they really are not poor. Their flat is a revelation, each one with their stash of goodies, mobile phones, laptops, nikes hidden amongst the filth and then the antibiotics in their bathroom! By the way you are just a number, you as a person mean nothing to them, maybe a future opportunity so don't waste your loyalty on them. They are just not worth it. Read the thread, its all there

P

Pumpkin

Nothing more to add! All said above......... BEWARE, BE ON YOUR GUARD, AND BE SAFE.

Meteorite

Major Ratslayer
take off the rose coloured glasses, look at what you wrote they entertain young, old single and married! YES ANY WILL DO FOR A FUCK FOR MONEY. Thing is if they have not hooked into you yet doesnt mean they wont. But you are not with them all night when they go these womens rooms or just use the kids club beds, they are all RATS. This time watch and listen and try to find the ones they are targeting and speak to the ones they are sleeping with get the story from the woman...lol you have to open your eyes and keep your purse closed see how friendly they ae when you are not getting them all inclusive drinks on the sly or paying for coffee or drinks at club etc..................sorry are you single?

D

Deleted member 146

I wouldnt normally comment on here but i find the comments regarding thé animation at this hôtel very unfair! All i can do is judge it on my experience.

September 2014 you won the vacation at the Phenicia and went with a friend. You went back there in april 2015 and look forward to returning later this year to the "amazing animation team".
I smell a rat waiting for you .... weird.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 146

D

Deleted member 146

Yes there is a thread allready on here about this hotel . I believe it is the one where the animators gang raped a young girl just last year. I am unable to post the link as I am on my mobile .
Other members please correct me if I am wrong x
It’s not just the animation !! Room service too oday belefki is love rat married but takes money from guests with stories of hardship family operations rent visa Ect not forgetting clothes and latest phones CE47D3C4-5EA0-4443-A3F7-9847BB002780.jpeg