Welcome to TLR

Help needed Should I meet him and his family?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
This means absolutely zero . You think these rats have criminal records ? You think “ratters” is a crime in law ?
These are emotional “crimes” and would never ever be marked as an actual crime , especially in Tunisia , this i a country where police corruption is rife and actual serious crimes are often never investigated … and you think him being a scammer will be on his files ?
Forget that … listen to what people are telling you here ….
So well said, @Jane.

@Wonderwoman, as it has been already said by several members, the fact he has clean police records doesn’t mean a thing. He still could be a rat as bezness is not illegal. May be disgusting and immoral and it’ll destroy lives, but it’s not a felony or a crime in the eyes of the law. Please don’t be naive and don’t believe you have a honest guy only because he has no criminal records.

I read your first post and I could see easily he was a liar when he said that he has many accounts but he lost the passwords. This is a typical rat lie and it’s lame. If you have social media, you know that Fb, Instagram will give you the option to choose a new password when you lost yours.

If you don’t want to listen to us, fine, I understand as we’re only strangers, but ponder well what your parents said. I’d trust their judgment. If they don’t want to have anything with him or his parents, it’s because they can see clearly there is something not right in the way he and his parents act. This is not normal his parents already accepted you. As Muslims, it’s not acceptable to want to get married when you haven’t even met in real life. They are also ok if you’d stay at their house and that is a big no no with good Muslims there. That’s another big sign that these people are not genuine.

I would pay attention to what your parents say as they know better in this area and they have your best interests at heart.

Last edited:

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
@Wonderwoman i know plenty of people that have paid to have clean records and have committed crimes. As most women explained in Tunisia money can almost buy anything ( the right amount). Be very cautious and think with your brain, not heart. I know it sounds harsh, but it’s true and please don’t be naive to think because you are Muslim you are safe from harm… the culture and mentally is different, unlike the Middle East customs.

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
@Wonderwoman i know plenty of people that have paid to have clean records and have committed crimes. As most women explained in Tunisia money can almost buy anything ( the right amount). Be very cautious and think with your brain, not heart. I know it sounds harsh, but it’s true and please don’t be naive to think because you are Muslim you are safe from harm… the culture and mentally is different, unlike the Middle East customs.
Corruption at the highest level !!!!!!!!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
So true. Pay for everything and I mean everything. When I realised how stupid I was and addressed the constant asking for money, I was told that I should have treated him like a king and handed over all my spending money so he could pay for everything
Wait are u sure thats not my rat
He said when I questioned him over the constant asking for money when I visited that his frirnds are sent / given the money at the start off the visits so they are not embarrassed asking for money all time wtf
I knew one woman that gave him her bank card with pin number then complained when she realised
£4.000 had been spent in 3 weeks
Withdrawals when she wasnt there .
The rats will do anything to gain your trust but i hid my bank card / money i didn't trust him that much
How can this vast amount be spent the rats fucking money eyes snd greediness
When the rat did a few days off work here and there the subject off money was either met with anger or crys my love why u ask my work money i work hard for this money and u want to take it I cry in pain cus u not nice yeah really no ratty I asked u it save it so u can at least pay for coffee shock on their fat faces that u dare ask them to oay for coffee !!
Their money is theirs your money is theirs too break this belief and give them f all !!!!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
My rat did when he was caught drinking driving he paid to have the conviction wiped clean i think his father paid 200/ 300 dinas
His friend was caught smoking illegal drug this impacted on his visa his wife paid him 500 dinas to give police who took off this conviction and gave him clean record !!!
Bribery money talks in tunisia !!!!

Shaz001

Ratslayer
Wait are u sure thats not my rat
He said when I questioned him over the constant asking for money when I visited that his frirnds are sent / given the money at the start off the visits so they are not embarrassed asking for money all time wtf
I knew one woman that gave him her bank card with pin number then complained when she realised
£4.000 had been spent in 3 weeks
Withdrawals when she wasnt there .
The rats will do anything to gain your trust but i hid my bank card / money i didn't trust him that much
How can this vast amount be spent the rats fucking money eyes snd greediness
When the rat did a few days off work here and there the subject off money was either met with anger or crys my love why u ask my work money i work hard for this money and u want to take it I cry in pain cus u not nice yeah really no ratty I asked u it save it so u can at least pay for coffee shock on their fat faces that u dare ask them to oay for coffee !!
Their money is theirs your money is theirs too break this belief and give them f all !!!!
They are a joke. Flip its maybe the same person. Wouldn't surprise me. Who in the right mind would give them their bank card. I was stupid but not that stupid

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
They are a joke. Flip its maybe the same person. Wouldn't surprise me. Who in the right mind would give them their bank card. I was stupid but not that stupid
U will be surprised how persuasive the rats can be the woman have given cars scooters built homes in tunisia .the bank carrd a lot do this
Start the rats uo in business off thlusands off dinas
Or give the rats money right at begining off visit
The rats inflate prices off everything
They have no shme in this snd eill take your last dina
I was with him for 7 years and paid for everything but I kept my bank card hidden snd kept my money with me and in the end you will get tired off the money requests and paying for all it will begin ti sicken you and u will see the rat for what he realy is a arragont selfish greedy abusibe bastard !!!!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
Your right. Pay for everything. Most expensive holiday of my life
They are so fucking greedy u dont realise what u spend with the begging greedy bastards
Not only u pay for flight car apartment they expect new phone cliothes trainers ect
You don't recieve nothing !!!!
Then they expect u to pay for all expenses even petrol coffee and when u pay they keep change and put it right in their pocket
Really shameless little beggging bsdtard rats !
But tney can't even respect you arragont fuckers !!!
They dont even respect themselves !!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Your right. Pay for everything. Most expensive holiday of my life
What appears on the surface to be a relatively cheap holiday destination really does turn out to cost more than the average 5* all inclusive where relaxation, good food, great service, clean streets and no hassle from the locals is normal - where you return home feeling refreshed.

I wish we could all turn back the clock to a time that was rat free but I can't - however the best revenge is to completely block them and move forward to a relaxed, stress free life without rats anywhere near, leave the rats where they belong in the gutter - they will NEVER feel true happiness because they will always want more!

MH x

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
Tell me about it not once but three times for me when really I didn’t enjoy any just the first time only how stupid was I??
U wasnt stupid u was a good woman inlove with what u thought was a decent honest man he turned out to be a soulless rat
U went back to try recreat the first time
But u thrn after 3rd time knew this rsts game thats why u fofnt enjoy it
Watching someone take your money om holiday or visits as they say have no shame in asking and watch them get angry when u say no , dont have no respect that ur paying for everything and have no scend thoughts that its actually not their money
But watch them take as much as they can before u go home
Still not happy with all u paid for the rats they then ask for your dinas u have left then #######. stop on way to airport at an atm and say habibi I need 2/300 dinas go get me like its their money !!!!
U feel so angry after all uv given them on yiur visit they want more even as they take you back to airport the begging dosent stop !!!!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
I have now looked through his various profiles and write you what I notice.

His Facebook profile is very clear because he is almost not active there. There's no sign of you either, and you wouldn't even be mentioned in two years.

His Instagram is no different. You are neither mentioned nor in the follower list.

On Facebook he claims to be from Tunis. All his friends with whom he is also connected and there are photos together.... Coming from Kelibia

So he also comes from Kelibia. Why does he have to lie and write Tunis down? If he doesn't want to say where he's from Then you just leave it out . That shows his character..... Better to lie :)

On the other hand, he is very active on tiktok. But hides the list of people he follows. This is not a standard setting as his followers are already visible. In his videos you can see a narcissistic rooster who can't take his eyes off the mirror.

Each one may not be bad. But overall, it screams RAT
Another red flag here too
If your not there in his accounts then ask him to put relationship qnd a photo off u both
No1 if he refuses you know imediantly
No2 if he puts photo off u both make sure its not just to you u will see with no reactions or comments only his
No3 if he says hes not ready to put relationship there walk away
100% rat
Don't worry when u get there he will treat u to the cheapest gifts most famous cheap silver where it goses blsck after a while
And he won't ask for money but hint so u will offer clever little rats
Don't fall for it
But remember take a safety net off money ro make sure u have enough to pay hotel if things happen or go wrong
Make sure he goses to police to sign a paper to promise to keep u safe u will be given number by the police to call if anythings happens all the rats know this but forgets to tell you
Your on your own and exposed remember this too xxx

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
If your not there in his accounts then ask him to put relationship qnd a photo off u both
No2 if he puts photo off u both make sure its not just to you u will see with no reactions or comments only his
100% rat
Don't worry when u get there he will treat u to the cheapest gifts most famous cheap silver where it goses blsck after a while
Don't fall for it
But remember take a safety net off money ro make sure u have enough to pay hotel if things happen or go wrong
Make sure he goses to police to sign a paper to promise to keep u safe u will be given number by the police to call if anythings happens all the rats know this but forgets to tell you
Great advice Moon shine!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
100% rat
Don't fall for it
the rats can fool around with the settings and the pic can be seen only by certain people, the victim and himself.
With a profile pic of the victim and the rat of course that's going to be put up and down of course depending on the rat's mood.
Their relationship status is very short lived, they flip flop and are very immature even the grown up rats.
When you catch on the rats customize the settings again temporarily just to prove that you are the crazy one and then resort to games again.
Also the rat's friends list can also be customized you know those exes or new ones you don't know about they have ways to hide them too, either they create fake profiles to hide them or they customize the settings.
The rats can't be trusted, I have knives in my back from crap the rat pulled like this its just betrayal on all levels not just to me but to hide things the rat already knows he is a shameful piece of crap already.
So the rats have so many ways to do things behind closed doors.
It's best to never have a relationship or anything to do with them, what you think you know and you think you are sure about will be totally shattered
when you see how the rats really play their game.

Last edited:

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
the rats can fool around with the settings and the pic can be seen only by certain people, the victim and himself.
With a profile pic of the victim and the rat of course that's going to be put up and down of course depending on the rat's mood.
Their relationship status is very short lived, they flip flop and are very immature even the grown up rats.
When you catch on the rats customize the settings again temporarily just to prove that you are the crazy one and then resort to games again.
Also the rat's friends list can also be customized you know those exes or new ones you don't know about they have ways to hide them too, either they create fake profiles to hide them or they customize the settings.
The rats can't be trusted, I have knives in my back from crap the rat pulled like this its just betrayal on all levels not just to me but to hide things the rat already knows he is a shameful piece of crap already.
So the rats have so many ways to do things behind closed doors.
It's best to never have a relationship or anything to do with them, what you think you know and you think you are sure about will be totally shattered
when you see how the rats really play their game.
They also hide the frends list or privately restrict them or just follow them
When u see only the rat comment or react to sonething u put in hix fb like happy birthday anniversary valentines day
But his is in full view
U know they are game playing
I asked his friend once why only the rat had react to a posting which I sent his friend he said its not there and screen shot the rats profile
Then I knew he was playing games
I also went on his fb it said ####### ###### Controls who aees what ehen u press underneath the name off your rat
He denied this even though i had screenshot it
When u questioned why inky he reacted to my posting in his fb
His reply was all can see it i will go pay my frienda dinas to react to your posting wtf
His frienda wasn't reactng cus they were restricted from sering my posting !!!!
Lies manipulation trying to send you crazy narssastic argumentative every day
Thats what the rats are all about control off you in every way !!!!

La vie en rose

Rat Expert
Hello ladies,

Started talking to this guy (7 years younger than me - 22 this year) online 2 years ago. Based in the UK and they are Tunisian. I saw him on Wink and then started chatting on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook/Messenger, Signal. We have spoken on the phone (audio and video) and also with his family. Had language lessons with their sister to learn the lingo. We have discussed the future e.g. what we both want to achieve presently and in the future: our goals/dreams, financial circumstances, family, business ideas, etc. Their family has been lovely and welcoming - we both share the same religion and a lot of our cultures/traditions align. I have seen his ID (ID card, passport and even like medical docs.) live on the video camera to ensure their name is legit. They do have numerous old social media accounts prior to 2018 as they always forgot their password (which I'm guilty of if you are always logged in to an app, so you never have to enter your password again). Can you ladies please let me and let me know if it is worth meeting or should I step away?
Step away, and keep on walking

ScaredStraight2021

Senior Rat Expert
They have heard too many horror stories and want nothing to do with him. He has numerous times wanted to talk with my parents and his parents on the video calls but my parents refuse to make any effort. It must be that they are trying to be protective.
Hello, I am sorry so late to the forum. Just an fyi just because he tries to introduce his family to yours doesn’t necessarily mean he isn’t a rat. I’m not saying he is either I am saying don’t let that bring your walls down because that is what got me into trouble. Thinking just because I am video chatting family and stuff that he was genuine and they were genuine. No, it is ALL of their tickets. Whether he migrates to your country and whether they eventually come if he is there he can make money to help them live a good life. He may not ask for money for quite sometime and most of the time mine didn’t ask directly just made me aware of what was going on so I could feel bad and offer. Just because he doesn’t blatantly ask just give it time eventually time will tell. Also, they may act like they don’t want to move from Tunisia but most of the time now they know it may tip you off. If they hold that eagerness then you may not get suspicious. I’d tel him if you marry you want to move to Tunisia and stick to it even if you don’t really want to ply it off and see what happens. Just my thoughts. I honestly hope all goes well for your relationship but so did I. Xoxo

ScaredStraight2021

Senior Rat Expert
I agree with you Dasa, I’m Muslim and some of these things wouldn’t be even feasible in my mind. The age difference, his family knowing she is from Europe automatically usually they think she is not “ clean” …. They don’t see her grow up or speak with families. Tunisian culture is in its own category in my opinion from middle eastern culture and as far as Islam… they also live by another set of rules ( I’m just saying based on what I’ve seen). Just because you Muslim still doesn’t mean you are exempt from rats and their family using you for a pass to Europe. Tell him you want to live in Tunisia and see if everything is the same.
Omg I just wrote this to her to tell him she wants to live there before I saw you write this!

Zainab92

Hello ladies,

Started talking to this guy (7 years younger than me - 22 this year) online 2 years ago. Based in the UK and they are Tunisian. I saw him on Wink and then started chatting on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook/Messenger, Signal. We have spoken on the phone (audio and video) and also with his family. Had language lessons with their sister to learn the lingo. We have discussed the future e.g. what we both want to achieve presently and in the future: our goals/dreams, financial circumstances, family, business ideas, etc. Their family has been lovely and welcoming - we both share the same religion and a lot of our cultures/traditions align. I have seen his ID (ID card, passport and even like medical docs.) live on the video camera to ensure their name is legit. They do have numerous old social media accounts prior to 2018 as they always forgot their password (which I'm guilty of if you are always logged in to an app, so you never have to enter your password again). Can you ladies please let me and let me know if it is worth meeting or should I step away?
PLEASE DON' T DO IT

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hello ladies,

Hey @Wonderwoman

How are you doing now - did you meet him and his family?

MH x

Munlaj

Hello ladies,

Zacząłem rozmawiać z tym facetem (7 lat młodszy ode mnie - 22 w tym roku) online 2 lata temu. Mieszkają w Wielkiej Brytanii i są Tunezyjczykami. Widziałem go na Wink, a potem zacząłem rozmawiać na Snapchacie, WhatsApp, Facebooku/Messenger, Signal. Rozmawialiśmy przez telefon (audio i wideo), a także z jego rodziną. Miał lekcje języka z siostrą, aby nauczyć się żargonu. Rozmawialiśmy o przyszłości, np. o tym, co oboje chcemy osiągnąć teraz i w przyszłości: nasze cele/marzenia, sytuację finansową, rodzinę, pomysły biznesowe itp. Ich rodzina była urocza i gościnna – oboje dzielimy tę samą religię i wiele naszych kultur/tradycji są zgodne. Widziałem jego dowód osobisty (dowód osobisty, paszport, a nawet dokumenty medyczne) na żywo w kamerze wideo, aby upewnić się, że jego nazwisko jest legalne. Mają wiele starych kont w mediach społecznościowych sprzed 2018 roku, ponieważ zawsze zapomnieli hasła (co jestem winny, jeśli zawsze jesteś zalogowany do aplikacji, więc nigdy nie musisz ponownie wprowadzać hasła). Czy możecie panie proszę dać mi znać, czy warto się spotkać, czy powinienem odejść?
Cześć,uciekaj od niego .Nie wierz mi

Google translate : Hi, get away from him. Don't believe me

Last edited by a moderator: