Welcome to TLR

SMALL, BUT SIGNIFICANT STEP.............

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
The hour is late, but I just wanted to report a small but significant step that I’ve taken............The past few weeks and months have been a living hell for me, having to recover from very serious mental illness, brought on by the rat, and his selling the home that was meant to be our marital home, which I fitted out completely, to his sister who is earning a ton of money in Qatar at the moment and already has a house built nearby, giving his parting speech about how he would always remember me as the ’Tender One’, subsequently making his Facebook page private for the first time in almost 3 years, specifically so that I couldn’t see it anymore, and then the final dagger was in a text exchange where I explained that in all seriousness, I wasn’t able to breathe, suffering serious breathing problems from the smoking habit brought on by being involved with him, after having not smoked for 17 years, his sending two pathetic videos, one of which I couldn’t even open but basically making a big joke about how we was running away from me is if I was something terrible to escape from, and basically laughing in my face and saying ’By’, without the ‘e’, the idiot..............
Well, I still haven’t been able to believe that despite everything and all the abuse I suffered over the years which was very considerable indeed and the money I gave, which was also very considerable indeed, that anyone, let alone somebody who would profess to love me and would love me until ‘the end’, would find it amusing to make some pathetic joke about having to escape from me and saying his goodbye, after telling him in all seriousness, by text I could not breathe ...........He tried to call me four times over and said ‘if you don’t answer I won’t call you again’..............Didn’t the stupid f..ker understand that I couldn’t breathe, and was on the verge of calling the ambulance ????
F..KING DISGUSTING PIECE OfF SHITE.............Having gone through the full gambit of emotions including crying a lot and getting angry to the point where I just pictured in my mind chopping him into pieces, and putting him into the liquidiser, and feeding him to the plants in the garden ( the poisonous plants, of course !!!!!!!!), I finally, this evening, with the feeling of complete despair and loneliness, decided to block him exactly where he had already blocked me 1 million times before on Facebook and WhatsApp, having not previously realising that I could still block him even though I was blocked, sat at the hotel that I visit to have a coffee in the evenings, a few miles from my home, feeling indescribably alone and upset, and crying, decided it’s finally time, and blocked him .............I doubt very much that it will make any difference to him although on one previous occasion a long time ago, when I blocked him on Facebook I think he just couldn’t believe it !!!!!!!!! But for me, it’s a big and very important step, because it’s telling myself ‘I really don’t need that F..ker anymore’, not that I wouldn’t still want to pulverise him if I met him in person, you understand, but it’s a big step for me, telling myself that I am no longer his victim, and he can go visit the deepest darkest depths of the fiery furnace, commonly known as ‘HELL’ !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Shaz001

Major Ratslayer
The hour is late, but just wanted to report a small but significant step that I’ve taken............The past few weeks and months have been a living hell for me, having to recover from very serious mental illness, brought on by the rat, and his selling the home that was meant to be our marital home, which I fitted out completely, to his sister who is earning a ton of money in Qatar at the moment and already has a house built nearby, giving his parting speech about how he would always remember me as the ’Tender One’, subsequently making his Facebook page private for the first time in almost 3 years, specifically so that I couldn’t see it anymore, and then the final dagger was in a text exchange where I explained that in all seriousness, I wasn’t able to breathe, suffering serious breathing problems from the smoking habit brought on by being involved with him, after having not smoked for 17 years, his sending two pathetic videos, one of which I couldn’t even open but basically making a big joke about how we was running away from me is if I was something terrible to escape from, and basically laughing in my face and saying ’By’, without the ‘e’, the idiot..............
Well, I still haven’t been able to believe that despite everything and all the abuse I suffered over the years which was very considerable indeed I don’t have the money I gave which was very considerable indeed, that anyone let alone somebody who would profess to love me and would love me until ‘the end’, find it amusing to make some pathetic joke about having to escape from me and saying his goodbye, after telling him in all seriousness, by text I could not breathe ...........He tried to call me four times over and said ‘if you don’t answer I won’t call you again’..............Didn’t The stupid f..ker understand that I couldn’t breathe, and was on the verge of calling the ambulance ????
F..KING DISGUSTING PIECE IF SHITE.............Having go to the full remit of emotions including crying a lot and getting angry to the point where I just pictured in my mind chopping him into pieces I didn’t get me the liquidiser and feeding him to the plants in the garden ( poisonous plants, of course !!!!!!!!), I finally this evening, in the feeling of complete despair and loneliness, decided to block me exactly where he had already blocked me 1 million times before on Facebook and WhatsApp, having not previously realising that I could still block him even though I was blocked, sat at the hotel that I visit to have a coffee in the evenings, a few miles from my home, feeling indescribably alone and upset, and crying, decided it’s finally time, and blocked him .............I doubt very much that it will make any difference to him although on one previous occasion a long time ago, when I blocked him on Facebook I think he just couldn’t believe it !!!!!!!!! But for me, it’s a big and very important step, because it’s telling myself ‘I really don’t need that F..ker anymore’, Not that I wouldn’t still want to pulverise them if I met him in person, you understand, but it’s a big step for me, telling myself that I am no longer his victim, and we can go visit the deepest darkest depths of the fiery in furnace, commonly known as not that I wouldn’t still want to pulverising if I met him in person, you understand, but it’s a big step for me, telling myself that I am no longer his victim, and we can go visit the deepest darkest depths of the fiery in furnace, commonly known as ‘HELL’ !!!!!!!!!
Well done. Been there and done that. Hate blocking anyone but I was blocked and unblocked constantly on WhatsApp and Facebook and it really affects you mentally but taking the step to hit that block button is a positive step. Don't do what i did and unblock him and then block again. I know it's easier said than done especially late at night when you are feeling lonely and low. I'm struggling big time but we will get there. One step at a time and you already have taken the main step. Sending you lots of love and this group is fab for helping us through it xxx

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
Well done. Been there and done that. Hate blocking anyone but I was blocked and unblocked constant on WhatsApp and Facebook and it really affects you mentally but taking the step to hit that block button is a positive step. Don't do what i did and unblock him and then block again. I know it's easier said than done especially late at night when you are feeling lonely and low. I'm struggling big time but we will get there. One step at a time and you already have taken the main step. Sending you lots of love and this group is fab for helping us through it xxx
Thank you, and I won’t, Shaz001.............This time, The Lady’s not for turning !!!!!!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The hour is late, but I just wanted to report a small but significant step that I’ve taken............The past few weeks and months have been a living hell for me, having to recover from very serious mental illness, brought on by the rat, and his selling the home that was meant to be our marital home, which I fitted out completely, to his sister who is earning a ton of money in Qatar at the moment and already has a house built nearby, giving his parting speech about how he would always remember me as the ’Tender One’, subsequently making his Facebook page private for the first time in almost 3 years, specifically so that I couldn’t see it anymore, and then the final dagger was in a text exchange where I explained that in all seriousness, I wasn’t able to breathe, suffering serious breathing problems from the smoking habit brought on by being involved with him, after having not smoked for 17 years, his sending two pathetic videos, one of which I couldn’t even open but basically making a big joke about how we was running away from me is if I was something terrible to escape from, and basically laughing in my face and saying ’By’, without the ‘e’, the idiot..............
Well, I still haven’t been able to believe that despite everything and all the abuse I suffered over the years which was very considerable indeed and the money I gave, which was also very considerable indeed, that anyone, let alone somebody who would profess to love me and would love me until ‘the end’, would find it amusing to make some pathetic joke about having to escape from me and saying his goodbye, after telling him in all seriousness, by text I could not breathe ...........He tried to call me four times over and said ‘if you don’t answer I won’t call you again’..............Didn’t the stupid f..ker understand that I couldn’t breathe, and was on the verge of calling the ambulance ????
F..KING DISGUSTING PIECE OfF SHITE.............Having gone through the full gambit of emotions including crying a lot and getting angry to the point where I just pictured in my mind chopping him into pieces, and putting him into the liquidiser, and feeding him to the plants in the garden ( the poisonous plants, of course !!!!!!!!), I finally, this evening, with the feeling of complete despair and loneliness, decided to block him exactly where he had already blocked me 1 million times before on Facebook and WhatsApp, having not previously realising that I could still block him even though I was blocked, sat at the hotel that I visit to have a coffee in the evenings, a few miles from my home, feeling indescribably alone and upset, and crying, decided it’s finally time, and blocked him .............I doubt very much that it will make any difference to him although on one previous occasion a long time ago, when I blocked him on Facebook I think he just couldn’t believe it !!!!!!!!! But for me, it’s a big and very important step, because it’s telling myself ‘I really don’t need that F..ker anymore’, not that I wouldn’t still want to pulverise him if I met him in person, you understand, but it’s a big step for me, telling myself that I am no longer his victim, and he can go visit the deepest darkest depths of the fiery furnace, commonly known as ‘HELL’ !!!!!!!!!
This is a very large step! Keep him blocked, he might realize you are serious and try to get in touch with you thinking you will cave because you just can’t live without him (gag) I hope you are feeling better, it’s all about them all the time the fact that he did that saying goodbye laughing just shows you how sick he is a real narcissist! Hang in there and stay strong 1 step at a time and it will get easier! You DO NOT NEED THAT PIECE OF TRASH

dontgiveup

Rat Expert
oh babe hugs to u

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Well done @Sad1. Blocking him is a huge step to take back the control over your life. Where did you meet him @Sad1?
Stay away from him he sounds creepy you are stronger then you think @Sad1 rats don't deserve us.
The "Tender One" where do they come up with these words??? There was another lady in the past and her rat used that word to I find it a strange way to express his love for a woman.
So glad you are rid of him @Sad1 now you can start heeling xx

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
This is a very large step! Keep him blocked, he might realize you are serious and try to get in touch with you thinking you will cave because you just can’t live without him (gag) I hope you are feeling better, it’s all about them all the time the fact that he did that saying goodbye laughing just shows you how sick he is a real narcissist! Hang in there and stay strong 1 step at a time and it will get easier! You DO NOT NEED THAT PIECE OF TRASH
Thank you, Sabrina..............

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
Well done @Sad1. Blocking him is a huge step to take back the control over your life. Where did you meet him @Sad1?
Stay away from him he sounds creepy you are stronger then you think @Sad1 rats don't deserve us.
The "Tender One" where do they come up with these words??? There was another lady in the past and her rat used that word to I find it a strange way to express his love for a woman.
So glad you are rid of him @Sad1 now you can start heeling xx
I met him online, Butterflies.............

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Hi Sad 1 I just came across your post and it brought tears to my eyes, you’ve gone through a lot, finally you’ve made a very positive decision to block him, as one of the ladies here mentioned now you’ll begin to heal.
Were you married to this guy? And if so you’re entitled to at least half of everything you shared.
Sorry I don’t know the whole story but I hope you have someone next to you who can support you thru this, we’re here to support you and advise if you need to, please take care and think of your health because soon it will be pay back time and you need to be very strong and keep cool in everything you do, lots of hugs and take deep breaths xx

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
Hi Sad 1 I just came across your post and it brought tears to my eyes, you’ve gone through a lot, finally you’ve made a very positive decision to block him, as one of the ladies here mentioned now you’ll begin to heal.
Were you married to this guy? And if so you’re entitled to at least half of everything you shared.
Sorry I don’t know the whole story but I hope you have someone next to you who can support you thru this, we’re here to support you and advise if you need to, please take care and think of your health because soon it will be pay back time and you need to be very strong and keep cool in everything you do, lots of hugs and take deep breaths xx
Oh thank you so much, Tinker-Lulu; No, we weren’t married, but it felt as if we were, but there was a lot of abuse; Regardless of the marriage status though, I intend to pursue him to retrieve my money; Even if I don’t succeed, at least I know I would have tried my utmost; Besides which, I'm going to do my level best to see to it that his career, and therefore, his life, is FINISHED !!!!!!!!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Oh thank you so much, Tinker-Lulu; No, we weren’t married, but it felt as if we were, but there was a lot of abuse; Regardless of the marriage status though, I intend to pursue him to retrieve my money; Even if I don’t succeed, at least I know I would have tried my utmost; Besides which, I'm going to do my level best to see to it that his career, and therefore, his life, is FINISHED !!!!!!!!!
Good, you need to be strong and healthy in order to pursue this matter further, here in this forum you will find various links that will direct you to the right organisations who deal with these kind of issues, I must say that times have changed for individuals who take advantage of women in this way , the administrators here are extremely helpful in getting the right links , once again stay safe and healthy and fight for what it belongs to you and don’t let this bastard get away with it!!!
You might have to unblock him or you might have to open another account to find out where he is this is up to you, you’re a fighter, let this anger loose out of your system but be very canning, he won’t know what hit him. Be patient.
Just do your thing be like a fox !!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Be prepared for him to contact you in other ways. I have had tik tok, text messages from other numbers. Just when i am feeling I am totally done, I recieve some form of contact and it sets me back again. Going to change my number.
Yes they always find a way to slip in a message to you! Mine has left me alone for 4 months now I feel like he knows now after continuing blocking and ignoring him that I’m over his crap.. But each one is different ya never know! Just stay strong don’t let it set you back

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
Good, you need to be strong and healthy in order to pursue this matter further, here in this forum you will find various links that will direct you to the right organisations who deal with these kind of issues, I must say that times have changed for individuals who take advantage of women in this way , the administrators here are extremely helpful in getting the right links , once again stay safe and healthy and fight for what it belongs to you and don’t let this bastard get away with it!!!
You might have to unblock him or you might have to open another account to find out where he is this is up to you, you’re a fighter, let this anger loose out of your system but be very canning, he won’t know what hit him. Be patient.
Just do your thing be like a fox !!!
Can I DM you please, TL ????

Meteorite

Major Ratslayer
Well done you! Give yourself a great big pat on the back! Proud of you! Your fighting through those emotions and moving onto the next step in the right direction. You know what you gotta do and only you know where you want to go ;) keep going babe. Sending strength and love xxxx

Lass

Major Ratslayer
How are you coping @Sad1? I have only come across your post this morning. I hope you are somehow managing. You done absolutely amazing. Do not say or even think for a second that what you have done is a small step it's a huge jump!!! Well done you, you are doing great. We are here for you, this group is absolutely outstanding, the understanding and support of the ladies here is just magnificent. I call this page "my safe place". Sending big hugs to you :love:

Yvonne

Staff member
How are you coping @Sad1? I have only come across your post this morning. I hope you are somehow managing. You done absolutely amazing. Do not say or even think for a second that what you have done is a small step it's a huge jump!!! Well done you, you are doing great. We are here for you, this group is absolutely outstanding, the understanding and support of the ladies here is just magnificent. I call this page "my safe place". Sending big hugs to you :love:
Unfortunately @Sad1 is banned @Lass

But it warms our hearts that everybody here is so supportive to the women who seek advice and support.
Sad but true some people come here to cause havoc instead of accepting the help and support provided by all the members here

Yvonne xxx

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Unfortunately @Sad1 is banned @Lass

But it warms our hearts that everybody here is so supportive to the women who seek advice and support.
Sad but true some people come here to cause havoc instead of accepting the help and support provided by all the members here

Yvonne xxx
Oh no. Wow. I missed whatever happened but thank you for letting me know. In this case even bigger hugs to all of the genuine people here and our super admins for keeping it a safe place :love: