Welcome to TLR

Someone please help me! I need advice

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
It was on Tik Tok I have seen it to but I agree it has been manipulated to make the woman look more ugly. It's disgraceful if it would be a one of these rats precious mama's all would be spitting words in anger instead of laughing about her. Vile rats I seriously hate the lot of them
If that woman recognises her self how bad she gunna feel !!!
They've made her look like shes come from crypt !!!
And I wonder who that fat ugly rat is as it looks like he took the photo, maybe he had something to do with this photo being altered !!! wtf are these fuckers playing at fat ugly ratshitters !!!!!
Maybe someone recognises either rat or the woman let us know !!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
If that woman recognises her self how bad she gunna feel !!!
They've made her look like shes come from crypt !!!
And I wonder who that fat ugly rat is as it looks like he took the photo, maybe he had something to do with this photo being altered !!! wtf are these fuckers playing at fat ugly ratshitters !!!!!
Maybe someone recognises either rat or the woman let us know !!!!
The rats sense of humour is morbid and disgusting.
What does that say about them when they have to make fun of this woman in order to make themselves feel better?
Its sadistic, my ex-rat used to laugh at my pain, I will never forget that, how he got off on his power trip.
This is learned behavior, being brought up not being accountable for their actions.

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
The rats sense of humour is morbid and disgusting.
What does that say about them when they have to make fun of this woman in order to make themselves feel better?
Its sadistic, my ex-rat used to laugh at my pain, I will never forget that, how he got off on his power trip.
This is learned behavior, being brought up not being accountable for their actions.
They do have a sick sense of humour. Usually involving women, animals or ethnic groups like black or jewish. But I think us ladies are hands down their favourite “go-to” for jokes :D

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Time we made jokes off them !!!!
The jokes on them in the end anyways, can't be 100 percent treating people like crap and expect the universe to be ok with it.
Karma gets them in the end, I have seen it before.
I know behind closed doors the rat must have chronic heart or liver failure with all the alcohol and tobacco the rat consumes.
The mind is already gone, the body ages and so the rats are not as immortal as they think they are.
I seen 70 year olds in better shape LOL