Welcome to TLR

Someone please help me! I need advice

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
So just some information about Muslims…. Not these rats and what they claim…. We do believe in Jesus (isa)( May peace be upon him,) as a prophet of god, a messenger , we do not acknowledge that he is son of god, it’s actually a little hard to explain… we believe his mother Mary was a virgin, god said he will be as he said Adam will be or the sky will be… but not a trinity or father/ son. We do not celebrate Christmas, but we respect that you do. And rats know 100 percent that they can play on women during this time to get gifts… it’s ridiculous. I don’t see these rats gifting women at Ramadan, and yea we give gifts, mostly clothes and such. Jesus is actually one of the most mentioned people in the Quran.
I knew you all think of him as a prophet but like I believe he’s the son of God.. my rat thought mention of Christ or the cross was taboo, but yes these rats will use any occasion or excuse for gifts from us

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Also that’s interesting that these rats celebrate new year, but claim to be devout Muslims…. We have only Eid ul-Adha and Eid-al Fitr. If they use the last night of year to reflect on everything throughout the year it’s fine I guess, but indulge in alcohol and whatever else is haram. Besides we have Islamic new year in July.
They have to use alcohol to try to forget all the heartache they have caused someone I would think, just another excuse for them to indulge in alcohol, I had no idea about the new year in July..

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I knew you all think of him as a prophet but like I believe he’s the son of God.. my rat thought mention of Christ or the cross was taboo, but yes these rats will use any occasion or excuse for gifts from us
If he thinks like that in my opinion he doesn’t know his own religion for that matter, Jesus is in Quran and we hold a great respect for his mother as well. But that mutual respect should have been there especially on his part when going into a relationship with a woman with different beliefs, nobody twisted his arm and forced him into a relationship with someone of different faith, he should respect as I’m sure you did to him. I know in regards to cross it doesn’t offend me at the sight. I know it represents Christianity, we do not believe Jesus was crucified, but again… respect each other is all what it comes down to,, either it’s this way or find someone who thinks like you to avoid disagreements ( in regards to rat). They meet someone and expect that person think like them and believe like them…basically change for them… at least I see more women going into the relationship with knowledge and acceptance of different faith.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Also that’s interesting that these rats celebrate new year, but claim to be devout Muslims…. We have only Eid ul-Adha and Eid-al Fitr. If they use the last night of year to reflect on everything throughout the year it’s fine I guess, but indulge in alcohol and whatever else is haram. Besides we have Islamic new year in July.
Yes i know tbey use it as an excuse for gifts , so are they realy devouted muslims no !!!
Drink its Christmas drink its new years ever such feeble excuses for gifts/ drink haha wow give them a clap for trying!!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
This is why if a woman is going to go into a relationship with these rats learn about what they believe so you know when they are lying out right and call them out. They are taking advantage of people so bad.
I knew he was lying i have many Muslim friends in my country they realy dont belive its lying hqha he said its to help us to combine both religions together so we can both celebrate to learn!!! then his next question what time do I recieve my gift
My reply was when ####### father Christmas arrives!!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You are so right, I meet this guy online from Tunisia as soon the same day he start talking about a K1- visa and the CR1. The first thing he said was if you treat me good I treat you good. Every time I talked to him he was always negative and trying to make me feel bad for having a okay life then him. He did music all the time and always complain about not having money but wouldn’t work but was at the coffee shop every day. He seemed to be nice in the beginning but turned out to be very toxic and cared only about his self. After he finally start getting his music together he start really acting different I would have to message him first or he would tell me not to question him and his phone was always ringing when before he said he didn’t talk to people in his area. So last night I had to go the hospital I called him but he didn’t pick up he got mad didn’t care I was in the hospital because he had a photo shoot he had to do after all his cussing and being disrespectful for my cousin who was trying to talk to him man to man he still mad it about himself that I was stressing him and was drama. I met him on baddo he had a local profile but but messaged me and told me he was from North Africa. He was smart he never asked for money directly but would make sad comments like he hasn’t ate today and he is depressed because he is tired of his life. This is very emotional draining. After I told him I wasn’t going to send anymore money he told me it was ok he has people that sends him money every month. So these guess have multiple people supporting them just so they can sit at the coffee shop all day instead of working. There are some jobs there if he really wanted to work. How is it your friends work but you don’t want to but every time he gets money he buys wine and cigarettes. He is Muslim but doesn’t practice it he says. And I have seen his photo on this site so please be careful. They target more women from their neighboring countries and USA.
Welcome to the forum @AnnaR

Sorry you have been caught up with a rat but very relieved that you understand that he is bad news, please try and block his sorry arse!

Hinting that they are hungry, their life is so hard, they can't afford medical bills blah blah blah is very common as they think you will feel sorry for them and will help them - do not fall for it, in Tunisia family and friends will not see them go hungry and if they genuinely need emergency help they will all club together......please know that medical treatment is free in Tunisia......they only pay if they go to private clinics.

You say his photo is on here already so he is a known rat, do you feel confident to name him?

MH x