Welcome to TLR

Someone please help me! I need advice

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
The truth it sounds like this rat is dangerous and kinda devious in his sexual motives
A fruit loop !!!!
Control freak nutter job !!!!!
This one is realy f####ed up in his head omg the RAT'S are getting really mentally disturbing in the way they act talk !!
Its serious enough to never want to visit tunisia again with these weird freaks about!!
Not safe any more the rats are actually getting so desperate they will use any delusional tatics or threats for money visits sex and gifts
If this isn't enough off a warning to show you the dangers u could be in alone in a apartment then think it through before u buy the plane tickets !!!!!

Jasmine08

Junior Rat Expert
Also... he said he has to go because he has to work... yet continues to message you... then 30 minutes later he says if you don't want to talk he's going out? Which is it... work or going out?
He messaged in the morning saying he has to work then we did not speak again until tea time when we video chatted, yet when I don't reply for half an hour he gets angry but I had no issues when he was busy working because that's life ! The last few days he has been possessive and creepy, he has never been this extreme before, he smokes a lot of weed this obviously doesn't help. I've have blocked him on Instagram and changed my profile to private. Yuck yuck yuck urgh!!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He messaged in the morning saying he has to work then we did not speak again until tea time when we video chatted, yet when I don't reply for half an hour he gets angry but I had no issues when he was busy working because that's life ! The last few days he has been possessive and creepy, he has never been this extreme before, he smokes a lot of weed this obviously doesn't help. I've have blocked him on Instagram and changed my profile to private. Yuck yuck yuck urgh!!
I’m sorry for the disappointment you must feel but it’s a good thing you got rid of this man and protected yourself in time. He’d have made your life a living hell! So, good Muslim boy is a pothead and he told you shamelessly. Smoking weed is not an excuse for being that insane but yeah it’ll make a fool even dumber.

I liked it when you said that you didn’t get upset at him for not being able to talk when he’s at work because it’s life. Yet he expected you to always answer immediately. These men don’t allow women to have a life, everything revolves around them. Pfffft idiotic losers with their unreasonable demands. This one was so controlling and creepy that even his « love words » betrayed him and couldn’t hide his true nature. Good for you for detecting that so early and blocking him without hesitation as soon as you saw it. It would’ve been much harder to recover from him if you had met him in person.

I’m glad you came here and shared your concerns. The ladies here will be there for you anytime you need to talk. Remember you didn’t do anything wrong so don’t you be upset at yourself, he was charming for a while and portrayed himself as a good and sincere person. It’s easy to fall in their trap.

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It will hurt finding out he is not the man you thought he was. This is what they are so good at, hiding their true self. You probably talked alot about how nice your father is and it seems to me you are not raised very strict. He tried to control you and its not what you are used to. Being angry quik is just the way these rats are when things don't go their way because you should listen to them. Smoking weed alot doesn't help and I am sure it's haram. We are here whenever you want to chat or just rant. I am sure you want to chat to him and unblock him as many of us did in the past. It's a normal reaction as you talked each day. Don't let him reel you back in it will not change anything he will clean up his act and say he is sorry. Stay strong he will not let you go easy. He showed his true self and not the fake person he wanted you to see.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Please i beg u more than ever ths guy is just like mine minus the pothead he didn't need weed he was dislusional and mental enough he didn't need extras
The insults the narssastic talk the mocking will wear you down so u eventually you don't know your real self or your self worth any more
Have u looked at the tunisisn women so beautiful at marraige then a few yeats later looking so old so sad and never smiling
I was shocked at how much the tunisian men wear there woman down to such a extent the woman dont have a life they exist
I heard his sisters story made me so tearful
His btothers wifes too all so emotional
So f####ing angry that they dare in 2021 still deny there wifes a life its a slave the wifes life nothing more day to day drudgery
They start the control as gf then fiance more control then the full extent off control is the marraiage
Take power back now take your life back now
Before u are sucked in to a life u thought only existed in nightmares please xxxxx

Jasmine08

Junior Rat Expert
actually laughing out loud now :D :D :D :D :D :D
sorry the angry messages he sent where in the evening after he finished work I duno if the time showed up, but I didn't pester him when he was working all day I left him alone, then when I don't reply after 30 mins in the evening it's a big deal, I am over it, I'm not going to worry I haven't replied to his messages quick enough.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
And here we go, blah blah blah
Blah blah blah that was to be expected. He follows the rat book he will not leave it alone there will be more attempts to try to convince you he is honnest. It's hard we know as your heart was involved but I hope you can resist him? He is creepy and controlling I wouldn't want to be with such a man. Who knows how he will be or act with you in real life?

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I ignored the message because i wanted to make him angry with me, It didn't take long! Urgh he is now blocked on his friends number.
Yeah cause it’s every girl’s dream to carry some weird pot smoking control freak’s baby lol #goals, talk about delusional. The referring to you as “little” is dodgy even for a rat. How old is he?? What he wrote about other men just wanting you for sex shows that he’s very manipulative and is trying to look like the good guy. I’ve known guys like that they’ll try to paint other men in a bad light when really they’re the ones with bad or even worse intentions. Even describing himself as a father figure is disrespectful to your own dad and a way of isolating you from real caregivers... he’s seen a vulnerability in you and is preying on it.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Perverted Englishmen? Because of course, he’s not a perv’...
This is very manipulative that he talks about men who’d get you drunk and have sex with you. It’s probably his M.O. with women and he thinks that all men operate that way. Also why does he assume you’d let someone get you drunk? I see it as insulting a woman’s intelligence, which of course men like him think we have none. How funny that once their shallow little pride is hurt, they say the pettiest things and show who they truly are, or to repeat an expression in English I’ve learned reading on this site: the mask falls off.

Note: Beside the point but I’ll say it anyway : Englishmen are hot. (From a Frenchgirl who loved rock music all her life and whose favorite bands and stars are all from the UK. Oh yes!) Does this little human rodent think that he and his rat friends are better and smarter? Can’t even compete. Not a chance!

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yeah cause it’s every girl’s dream to carry some weird pot smoking control freak’s baby lol #goals, talk about delusional. The referring to you as “little” is dodgy even for a rat. How old is he?? What he wrote about other men just wanting you for sex shows that he’s very manipulative and is trying to look like the good guy. I’ve known guys like that they’ll try to paint other men in a bad light when really they’re the ones with bad or even worse intentions. Even describing himself as a father figure is disrespectful to your own dad and a way of isolating you from real caregivers... he’s seen a vulnerability in you and is preying on it.
Ughhhh I wish I could read his crap

Last edited: