Welcome to TLR

Someone please help me! I need advice

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Blah blah blah that was to be expected. He follows the rat book he will not leave it alone there will be more attempts to try to convince you he is honnest. It's hard we know as your heart was involved but I hope you can resist him? He is creepy and controlling I wouldn't want to be with such a man. Who knows how he will be or act with you in real life?
He’d probably spank her bottom :D

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Lol I’m not tech smart but I did go back and read the other texts...they really hate being ignored;)
They do, don’t they? They don’t have any common sense reasoning or they wouldn’t insist when a woman blocks them. Instead of acting with dignity and realizing they were wrong and accepting it’s over, they get offended and resort to manipulation and harassment. Their lack of manners and boundaries make it impossible for them to let go. That combined with the sight of money and visa in mind. They don’t let their prey go easily. You didn’t take his crap and he can’t stomach it. Serves him right.

I’m convinced he didn’t mean one bit the apologies he made. Apologies or sort of.. forgive me, my little Jasmine. So fake. They’re never wrong. I’d bet he is in fact quite butthurt and mad and he’d treat you worse, @Jasmine08, if you talked to him again. In his mind, he can’t accept a woman had the audacity to reject him and even though he’d act all nice at first, he’d make sure to get his revenge later. He thinks he’s superior and a woman who offended him deserves be punished. Please don’t talk to him, even to cuss at him, because he’ll think somehow you’re opening your door again and he’ll become even more insistant. Block every new number he’ll message you from. This mean dork must not be entertained.

Last edited:

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
They do, don’t they? They don’t have any common sense reasoning or they wouldn’t insist when a woman blocks them. Instead of acting with dignity and realizing they were wrong and accepting it’s over, they get offended and resort to manipulation and harassment.

That's because we're just a commodity to them, like an old phone that won't work. Every now and then they'll pick it up again and try to cajole it into working and when the stupid thing won't do what they want they'll hit it with a hammer and shove it back in the drawer until they need a spare phone again

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
That's because we're just a commodity to them, like an old phone that won't work. Every now and then they'll pick it up again and try to cajole it into working and when the stupid thing won't do what they want they'll hit it with a hammer and shove it back in the drawer until thry need a phone again
That’s a great analogy. Women that they used to know, they’ll still keep them in a drawer (like a drawer where we throw all our useless junk that we don’t use but don’t want to toss for good) and forget them for a while until one random day, when they take them out of the drawer and try to see if they work. Just like we do with items we haven’t used in a while, because hey, we never know, they may still work.
Why, why so much disdain and contempt for women? These jerks have mother, sisters, aunts, grandmothers... we can’t even try to understand what made them think that way but it’s terribly sad for the future generations to come. It looks like things are not about to evolve in a more open and positive way when -so many- young men in a country still think that way of women and do nothing to make things better. No wonder they get stuck behind the rest of the world (but I digress, its another topic. It’s late here)

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
They do, don’t they? They don’t have any common sense reasoning or they wouldn’t insist when a woman blocks them. Instead of acting with dignity and realizing they were wrong and accepting it’s over, they get offended and resort to manipulation and harassment. Their lack of manners and boundaries make it impossible for them to let go. That combined with the sight of money and visa in mind. They don’t let their prey go easily. You didn’t take his crap and he can’t stomach it. Serves him right.

I’m convinced he didn’t mean one bit the apologies he made. Apologies or sort of.. forgive me, my little Jasmine. So fake. They’re never wrong. I’d bet he is in fact quite butthurt and mad and he’d treat you worse, @Jasmine08, if you talked to him again. In his mind, he can’t accept a woman had the audacity to reject him and even though he’d act all nice at first, he’d make sure to get his revenge later. He thinks he’s superior and a woman who offended him deserves be punished. Please don’t talk to him, even to cuss at him, because he’ll think somehow you’re opening your door again and he’ll become even more insistant. Block every new number he’ll message you from. This mean dork must not be entertained.
That revenge of the rats never ends.
It's like they can't seem to move on from it!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
That’s a great analogy. Women that they used to know, they’ll still keep them in a drawer (like a drawer where we throw all our useless junk that we don’t use but don’t want to toss for good) and forget them for a while until one random day, when they take them out of the drawer and try to see if they work. Just like we do with items we haven’t used in a while, because hey, we never know, they may still work.
Why, why so much disdain and contempt for women? These jerks have mother, sisters, aunts, grandmothers... we can’t even try to understand what made them think that way but it’s terribly sad for the future generations to come. It looks like things are not about to evolve in a more open and positive way when -so many- young men in a country still think that way of women and do nothing to make things better. No wonder they get stuck behind the rest of the world (but I digress, its another topic. It’s late here)
Yes, I thought it was a great analogy.
My ex-rat always did this, going back to what might work again.
I know when I was insulted and told I was never enough, the nasty way he treated me then I ended it.
when things got better for me out he comes again asking for a favor.
Now there is no way he can voice his opinion and get revenge because all paths to me are blocked.
Of course I will always refuse, because the demands never end do they?
Who wants a user rat anyways?
No one should feel like a doormat to please someone else.
I am sure they would never allow their sister, mother, aunts to go through the same so in essence they insult the victims
and more or less telling them they are trash ,not through words but the nasty way they treat victims.
When they depleted all they can from one victim, trash her once again and on to another one to deplete their resources.
There is a special place in hell for rats like this!!
Harsh to realize that, but they are only in it for themselves!

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
We both lied about our age, I knew he was older so I told him I was 25 so he would be interested in me and take me serious, he told me he was 28 I was surprised because he looked older, I have only just turned 19 and he is 36. I guess I'm a rat too.
Lying on your age doesn’t make you a rat. How did you find out his real age? Did he confess? At this age, saying things what he said, it’s even worse.. I thought somehow he was in his early 20ies.
In his case, I think it’s very ugly and immature for a man this age to lie on his age. It makes him even scarier. He’s a bum. Yuck.

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
We both lied about our age, I knew he was older so I told him I was 25 so he would be interested in me and take me serious, he told me he was 28 I was surprised because he looked older, I have only just turned 19 and he is 36. I guess I'm a rat too.
You are not a rat. A rat is a person who tries to con you and tries to convince you he loves you so he can get benefits in the future(money or a visa when you would marry him) . His texts are even creepier when his age is 36 so he must be very desperate to find a wife. A sly man who tries to convince a young woman to come to him ..... I don't know if you care to share his name here so other women can be warned as he will be hunting again for other victims

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
You are not a rat. A rat is a person who tries to con you and tries to convince you he loves you so he can get benefits in the future(money or a visa when you would marry him) . His texts are even creepier when his age is 36 so he must be very desperate to find a wife. A sly man who tries to convince a young woman to come to him ..... I don't know if you care to share his name here so other women can be warned as he will be hunting again for other victims
Don't feel bad my ex-rat has at least 20 years seniority of being a rat.
He is 47 years old, still lives with Mommy and Daddy.
The oldest rat with no job, no skills and no education so Senior Rat is still hoping LOL
The sister and brother are younger and send him help besides what the victims send.
He is not much of a looker and the personality sucks.
Wrinkles already because he smokes, most likely has cirrhosis of the liver drinking vodka heavily!
The only thing this kind can do is go overboard with the love bombing and then if you don't like it
send you messages all day.
What a winner LOL

Last edited:

Jasmine08

Junior Rat Expert
He is weird towards me but after speaking so frequently with him for 6 months, phone calls every evening, I miss him already, I am going to be strong. He doesn't live with his parents he lives alone so I imagine he has lots of women visit him, he is handsome so he probably brings all kinds home with him urgh! I think if I ever visited him in Tunisia I wouldn't be allowed to return home. The creep.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He is weird towards me but after speaking so frequently with him for 6 months, phone calls every evening, I miss him already, I am going to be strong. He doesn't live with his parents he lives alone so I imagine he has lots of women visit him, he is handsome so he probably brings all kinds home with him urgh! I think if I ever visited him in Tunisia I wouldn't be allowed to return home. The creep.
It's understandable that you miss his chats and sweet words but keep in mind it was all a sad little creepy game from him to get you there at his house and in his arms. You found out just in time he isn't what he is claiming to be. There are horror stories from women who went there and where locked up and raped by some men. And yes he is 36 so I suppose he has lots of women or girls who come and visit him.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
You deserve so much better!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
It’s not him you miss, but the man you thought he was and you miss the way he made you feel, but all of that was fake. Keep being strong as you have been. You didn’t let him creep you out more. As soon as he started, you said enough. You were the perfect package to him : young, beautiful, Muslim and living in Europe. He thought that he could use you to his advantage in so many different ways and that it would be easy. He’s an horrible and gross individual.

hippichic

Major Ratslayer
even when they live with parents they take many women home..and share a bed,the paren4s allow it

Hayhud

Major Ratslayer
He is weird towards me but after speaking so frequently with him for 6 months, phone calls every evening, I miss him already, I am going to be strong. He doesn't live with his parents he lives alone so I imagine he has lots of women visit him, he is handsome so he probably brings all kinds home with him urgh! I think if I ever visited him in Tunisia I wouldn't be allowed to return home.

Missing him or the conversations is normal. In time it will get better. If you go back now it will just be worse in the long run. Hang in there! He really was kinda creeping me out with his daddy/ daughter stuff.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
He messaged in the morning saying he has to work then we did not speak again until tea time when we video chatted, yet when I don't reply for half an hour he gets angry but I had no issues when he was busy working because that's life ! The last few days he has been possessive and creepy, he has never been this extreme before, he smokes a lot of weed this obviously doesn't help. I've have blocked him on Instagram and changed my profile to private. Yuck yuck yuck urgh!!
Weed is not tolerated in Tunisia, if he is the kind to indulge in this, he really is a low life. I could not read your screenshots but from the girls’comments they seem super disturbing. I know how you must be feeling right now.