Welcome to TLR

Someone please help me! I need advice

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Two reasons : either he is married and fooling around on the internet like most men do when ‘bored’
Or he is too broke to even get accepted by his cousin.
Either way, this is pathetic ! He is a big POS.
My ex-rat was 44 years old when I got into the sham wedding and so even married or not he still went on looking for better. and showed himself for a dinar all over the world.
More broke [email protected]@ than this one, no cousin or neighbor will have him.
The only blame I take after all these years is why I could not see it.
Wishing I had gotten on here to talk about it before I took a leap of faith.
I have forgiven myself, but he deserves nothing more from me.
So my ex-rat is even more pathetic and a bigger POS than this one LOL
How does it work doing good for someone and getting punished big time!
SO MY ADVICE TO ANYONE DEALING WITH A RAT IS GET OUT FOR YOUR OWN PEACE OF MIND.

Nothing makes any sense, especially dealing with a crazy rat narcicissit
Might as well have never done anything for this rat for all the good it did me.
At least I tried under extenuating circumstances, should have counted himself lucky for having known a nice person like me.
I don't see anyone else ever go the distance for him.
But hey, it was never about love for this rat, it's all about being an opportunist rat!
So I pretty much said everything there is to say now.
I think its time for me to not talk about it anymore.
Wish everyone the best!
you all have been so wonderful!

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
My ex-rat was 44 years old when I got into the sham wedding and so even married or not he still went on looking for better. and showed himself for a dinar all over the world.
More broke [email protected]@ than this one, no cousin or neighbor will have him.
SO MY ADVICE TO ANYONE DEALING WITH A RAT IS GET OUT FOR YOUR OWN PEACE OF MIND.

At least I tried under extenuating circumstances, should have counted himself lucky for having known a nice person like me.
But hey, it was never about love for this rat, it's all about being an opportunist rat!
Wish everyone the best!
It's normal to talk about what happened with you and your rat. Write it all down here and rant all you want its healing and it helps you. The reason why you was so long with him and did not wanted to see his behavior was because you loved him and accepted his ways towards you. It's only when we take distance from the relationship we see it with clear eyes. Don't blame yourself no more @yougogirl75 it's time to heal and let it go. Your such a brave lady to share your experience with this rat you deserve so much more. Take your time to heal it was a long journey xxxxx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Wish everyone the best!
You can carry on talking here, we completely understand and you have given some valuable advise to all the other members past and present.

Never ever think you need to forgive yourself, you did nothing wrong - you fell in love with a manipulative, narcissistic excuse of a rat who is beyond contempt.

Talking is healing.

Hugs

MH x

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer

Wish everyone the best!
You can talk about it all you want.we are here to listen to you, comfort you and advise you if needed. We went through the same experience, we are not going to judge you in any way. It does help to talk about it and it enables us to feel less ashamed and move on faster.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer

Wish everyone the best!

Its not your fault. It's abuse. Falling in love is not a crime, neither is it with the wrong person. We do not take responsibility for another's actions. Speak as little or as much as you want but your opinions are appreciated here by so many... and possibly many more in the future. ❤

Jasmine08

Junior Rat Expert
Lying on your age doesn’t make you a rat. How did you find out his real age? Did he confess? At this age, saying things what he said, it’s even worse.. I thought somehow he was in his early 20ies.
In his case, I think it’s very ugly and immature for a man this age to lie on his age. It makes him even scarier. He’s a bum. Yuck.
He confessed, he knew I was lying about my age all along because he had noticed stuff on my facebook from my 18th birthday which was last year, he asked me why I was lying about my age I told him because I knew he was older and I wanted him to be interested in me and take me serious, then he confessed his real age because he knew I wouldn't mind.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He confessed, he knew I was lying about my age all along because he had noticed stuff on my facebook from my 18th birthday which was last year, he asked me why I was lying about my age I told him because I knew he was older and I wanted him to be interested in me and take me serious, then he confessed his real age because he knew I wouldn't mind.
Are you still talking to him or is he still blocked?

Jasmine08

Junior Rat Expert
He said he knew you wouldn’t mind? But how does he know you wouldn’t mind? I find his statement manipulative. If he knew you wouldn’t mind he’s older, then why did he hide his real age for so long?
I don't known, I assume it's because all along he knew I wasn't really 25 because he had seen something on my facebook, I guess he said he was younger at first so I would continue to talk to him, I don't know why I believed him because he doesn't look 28!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I have just turned 19, he is 36 he originally told me he was 28.
That’s a little creepy, don’t get me wrong at that age I loved older men, and surely he would never expect you to send him money, but if he knew you were so young I would think his intentions are WRONG! Don’t allow him to creep his way in!!!! I’m sure you are young and beautiful and do not need someone like this in your life! Unless he’s an international sugar daddy:) then just use him as they do us

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
That’s a little creepy, don’t get me wrong at that age I loved older men, and surely he would never expect you to send him money, but if he knew you were so young I would think his intentions are WRONG! Don’t allow him to creep his way in!!!! I’m sure you are young and beautiful and do not need someone like this in your life! Unless he’s an international sugar daddy:) then just use him as they do us
I agree with what you say about he being creepy and she should stay away from him but that last sentence...... That creeps me... Don't use nobody life is much nicer then :)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I agree with what you say about he being creepy and she should stay away from him but that last sentence...... That creeps me... Don't use nobody life is much nicer then :)
All in fun, sugar daddy’s usually use ..so they should have something to offer .. yeah I agree not nice I was used enough from my rat... don’t take everything so serious. I guess if I don’t put a (lol) after it it’s to be taken serious????

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@Jasmine08

This really saddens me that this older manipulative rat is targeting you, as far as I am concerned he should be locked up - how many other young girls is he grooming, he is a predator through and through - for your own sake walk away.

Hugs

MH x

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
@Jasmine08

This really saddens me that this older manipulative rat is targeting you, as far as I am concerned he should be locked up - how many other young girls is he grooming, he is a predator through and through - for your own sake walk away.

Hugs

MH x
Yes, older men chasing teenagers, that’s creepy and even if the girl is mature for her age. There are some exceptions, I’m sure but this one is definitely a creep. Immature and dishonest too.

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I wouldn’t be that sure. If she let him know she has money, he wouldn’t hesitate to take it. Anyway, it’s not only money they’re interested in. A permanent visa is even more coveted.
Yeah most likely marriage and an anchor baby, and some “fun” along the way. Younger, romantically inexperienced targets may also feel pressured to send money. He’s a keeper!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I wouldn’t be that sure. If she let him know she has money, he wouldn’t hesitate to take it. Anyway, it’s not only money they’re interested in. A permanent visa is even more coveted.
I just know at 19 I skipped from job to job I didn’t have money to give to anyone

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I just know at 19 I skipped from job to job I didn’t have money to give to anyone
Same here. Most 19 year olds don’t have a lot of money in their pockets. Still, I think it’s safe to say that these vultures would not hesitate to take even the little money a young girl has. They beg for money to women who they know have a hard time making ends meet. They don’t care, it’s not their problem.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
The gain is not you but money sex visits gifts phones and for all this u get abuse so in fact your paying for ur abuse and to be used !!!!!.
Its disgusting im tired off media saying it only happens to old fat women!!!
No it happens to young old beautiful ugly fat thin they have no preferences !!!
Familys eyes light up when they meet you
The rats smile as u come in through the airport
Rubbing his hands with glee
Little zibibis stood up on end 1 inch tall
Dina signs shooting in and out off his eyes
And his body racing as at last he will have shower new clothes perfume and wow deodorant
Theve won the lottery with us
But wait did they ever pay for the ticket nah they didn't!!!!!
So its false fake pretence romance scamming !!!!!! Fat Faker fucker FACES!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Same here. Most 19 year olds don’t have a lot of money in their pockets. Still, I think it’s safe to say that these vultures would not hesitate to take even the little money a young girl has. They beg for money to women who they know have a hard time making ends meet. They don’t care, it’s not their problem.
I agree with this, size, skin, age, weight...the list goes on..we are a cash cow ( they think and see) , the results are in how duped we are as to what we 'donate' :mad:

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
The gain is not you but money sex visits gifts phones and for all this u get abuse so in fact your paying for ur abuse and to be used !!!!!.
Its disgusting im tired off media saying it only happens to old fat women!!!
No it happens to young old beautiful ugly fat thin they have no preferences !!!
Familys eyes light up when they meet you
The rats smile as u come in through the airport
Rubbing his hands with glee
Little zibibis stood up on end 1 inch tall
Dina signs shooting in and out off his eyes
And his body racing as at last he will have shower new clothes perfume and wow deodorant
Theve won the lottery with us
But wait did they ever pay for the ticket nah they didn't!!!!!
So its false fake pretence romance scamming !!!!!! Fat Faker fucker FACES!!!!!!!!!!!
I bloody love this @Starlight , it's bang on the money - well said.