Welcome to TLR

STILL CRYING

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
Is anyone else still crying over what their Rat did to them? I am.............A mixture of regret, anger and frustration, I think.............Anyone else feel that way ? If so, how are you coping with it ????

Last edited:

Chili_Peppers

Major Ratslayer
Is anyone else still crying over what their Rat did to them? I am.............A mixture of regret, anger and frustration, I think.............Anyone else feel that way ? If so, how are you coping with it ????
The first few months were tough but it does get better....I just kept reminding myself that for almost 8 years of marriage, the WHOLE TIME he was cheating, lying and scamming...for my situation, it helped to return to college and I have been staying constantly busy so I don't have much time to dwell on his fraud fake @$$ these days...it's been almost a year now and I still have the occasional sad day but it gets more rare as time passes....the most difficult thing to overcome is trying to have trust in others now...I honestly am not sure that I will trust any man like that again...no matter where he is from....if you have a hobby like knitting or crochet, that helps...but it does help to stay busy (hobbies or anything that you like to do) for the first several months and you will find that it gets better

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I have days when I’m so freakin mad at him and just full of hate! Didn’t go thru what most did though or as long as some did but it was enough! I never am sad about mine.. oh hell no! But it will get easier like @Chili_Peppers says and staying busy is also good. But you will still have days it’s still fairly new so don’t beat yourself up about your feelings ..we are human they are not!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
The way to get over it is be strong stop crying
It will make u really ill
U cant change the past it happened learn from it
Do you think the rats are crying over us no way !!
I went through these emotions it didn't take me long when I reread messages listened to voice messages saw photos off himself posted in hotels i paid for selfies in car i paid for
Walkig about posting selfies in his new clothes with phone i paid for
Nothing for me only atm machines !!! And paying everything !!!
Yeah I got frustrated over this but not angry
I used to have bad days but no more !!
You look at what he did and u put him in tlr thats your revenge
Now dry your eyes put on makeup do your hair sexy clothes on take selfie post
And go out head high
Remember u dont have to scam
But your rat will forever hes a fat ratty zibi head !!!
You are a lady remember xxxx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I didn't meet the rat it was all on-line but yes at first you are sad, angry, frustrated but when I found out all what he said was fake and copy pasted to other women i was only angry. It does get better @Sad1 don't dwell on the past as @Moonshine said these rats don't shed a tear for us they just move on to the next victim.
It's a lesson we will never forget and trusting again is difficult but let the past be the past and look to the future.
If you can't get over it by yourself try searching professional help to deal with it

Kate

Rat Expert
Don’t be hard on yourself for being sad and emotional. It’s so hard. It’s nearly 5 months for me now. I wonder how many other women he has on his books now. The only time I cry now is occasionally when he messages me, his words can still bring tears to my eyes.
Try to fill your day/life/heart with new things! Things that will create new memories for you, and bring you some joy. Join a gym, do a pottery class, get a puppy. Remember, your life will be good again, and his will always suck, living a life of lies.

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
Don’t be hard on yourself for being sad and emotional. It’s so hard. It’s nearly 5 months for me now. I wonder how many other women he has on his books now. The only time I cry now is occasionally when he messages me, his words can still bring tears to my eyes.
Try to fill your day/life/heart with new things! Things that will create new memories for you, and bring you some joy. Join a gym, do a pottery class, get a puppy. Remember, your life will be good again, and his will always suck, living a life of lies.
Don't cry over his words they are from the rats handbook and are sent to all woman
And have u ever noticed they dont call u by ur name its hzbibi my love babe darling

Thats so they dont get womens names mixed up plonkers haha

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
Thank you..............

Meteorite

Major Ratslayer
Hey, please don't cry they are not worth your tears and have soaked up enough of your precious time and energy. Yes you will get over this, devastated though you may feel now. The support network on here will help you through. Try coming off social media for a while. Surround yourself with people who will listen and not cast judgment. We are here always day and night if you need to vent or want to talk. Do nice things for yourself, treat yourself, go for a spa! Be kind to yourself you deserve it! Bit by bit you will start rebuilding.....and in time your head will forget. I have and I'm happy and believe me in 2015 I didn't think I would see 2016! I wish I could go back and tell that old me to forgive but not forget but learn from that experience and move on...and to trust in it....I would. I spent too much time looking back all I felt was anger hate guilt sadness....a heavy burden. When I started looking forward things changed. Be strong you can do it....be happy xxxxx

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
Hey, please don't cry they are not worth your tears and have soaked up enough of your precious time and energy. Yes you will get over this, devastated though you may feel now. The support network on here will help you through. Try coming off social media for a while. Surround yourself with people who will listen and not cast judgment. We are here always day and night if you need to vent or want to talk. Do nice things for yourself, treat yourself, go for a spa! Be kind to yourself you deserve it! Bit by bit you will start rebuilding.....and in time your head will forget. I have and I'm happy and believe me in 2015 I didn't think I would see 2016! I wish I could go back and tell that old me to forgive but not forget but learn from that experience and move on...and to trust in it....I would. I spent too much time looking back all I felt was anger hate guilt sadness....a heavy burden. When I started looking forward things changed. Be strong you can do it....be happy xxxxx
Thank you.............