Welcome to TLR

STOP CRYNG USE YOUR MIND

Helo From tunis

i will not talk to much i just want to explaine to all of u
First u go to hotel u stay for one or two weeks
U meet a personne
If u have rly a good mind u will use it Like ( Old & Appearence & Subject & Dialogue )
U will find this personne is not good for u ( dont give a fuck about what he gonna talk )
FIrst look how he looks like . dont tell me they are all the same there is a big difference.
if u gonna meet ( animator & bartender & lifeguard ) They are the same = Rats and i know what i'm talking about .
For

you this One

and this One

they look the same ?
sure NO !!
SO plz when u go TO hotel if u want to have sex with one of them he will if u want to make good days with him he will BUT IF U YOU THINK HE WILL MARY U AND BE YOUR KING AND U WILL BE THE QUEEN U ARE DREAMING SRY
USE YOUR MIND THEN BLAME PPL CAUSE THEY TOOK YOU FOR MONEY AND FOR THM YOU CHOSE HIM FOR SEX THATS ALL THEY ARE LIKE ANIMALS YOU FEED HIM AND HE FEED YOU !
u can meet good ppl but its like 20%

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Helo From tunis

i will not talk to much i just want to explaine to all of u
First u go to hotel u stay for one or two weeks
U meet a personne
If u have rly a good mind u will use it Like ( Old & Appearence & Subject & Dialogue )
U will find this personne is not good for u ( dont give a fuck about what he gonna talk )
FIrst look how he looks like . dont tell me they are all the same there is a big difference.
if u gonna meet ( animator & bartender & lifeguard ) They are the same = Rats and i know what i'm talking about .
For

you this One

and this One

they look the same ?
sure NO !!
SO plz when u go TO hotel if u want to have sex with one of them he will if u want to make good days with him he will BUT IF U YOU THINK HE WILL MARY U AND BE YOUR KING AND U WILL BE THE QUEEN U ARE DREAMING SRY
USE YOUR MIND THEN BLAME PPL CAUSE THEY TOOK YOU FOR MONEY AND FOR THM YOU CHOSE HIM FOR SEX THATS ALL THEY ARE LIKE ANIMALS YOU FEED HIM AND HE FEED YOU !
u can meet good ppl but its like 20%
You're right in much of what you say. The problem is that we do not understand the language and then it's easy to be tricked. I agree that many of these men working in the tourist areas seem very smooth and self-employed and I think girls are a toy for them not only in Tunisia but in those countries where there are many tourists

F

Former Member 4

i dont also agree on the physic things.
Most rats are ugly that's for sure true, but a lot of good looking guys are rats too.
even some jobeless educated guys are rats...
only way to find out imo is to clearly tell him that he will not get a visa nor money.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
i dont also agree on the physic things.
Most rats are ugly that's for sure true, but a lot of good looking guys are rats too.
even some jobeless educated guys are rats...
only way to find out imo is to clearly tell him that he will not get a visa nor money.
Does not support the bezness culture seems to be cruel. But I think if you are a woman of 50 or older and are with a young boy aged 25 or over, it must be a bell because it is not common for young boys to fall in love with a woman who is up to 20 years or more older than him. If you travel on holiday to a bezness country and meet a very handsome young boy and he begins to show interest right away, it's because he has something in mind. It is stupid that the hotels do not warn women against these boys but of course they are also keen to make money and do not want to lose tourists. Do not know what to say about the culture in Tunisia, but I think it seems cynical and it seems like everyone is most keen to emphasize themselves as best. But why should everything be so holy and beautiful on the surface when there is so much crap there on the bottom.

M

Mango Chutney

I mean even, if you tell a rat you are not giving him a visa, not giving money ? why should she stay? i thought the main goals of rats are money and visa :confused:
Mine asked for no money or gifts and pretended he didn't want a visa, hence our living in Tunisia where he and his family provided everything. When Houssem finally asked for a visa (after one year), I said no....he still stayed with me for another year. Why was this @akhenaten, did he think he would change my mind?
He played a good game....had me completely fooled.

F

Former Member 4

Mine asked for no money or gifts and pretended he didn't want a visa, hence our living in Tunisia where he and his family provided everything. When Houssem finally asked for a visa (after one year), I said no....he still stayed with me for another year. Why was this @akhenaten, did he think he would change my mind?
He played a good game....had me completely fooled.

Yep ! you guessed it right !
Actually they know that a lot of foreigners now know their game so they try to play it differently. Like trying to be honest, dont ask for money nor visa in the beginning. they will even suggest you to come to Tunisia and live with them because they dont want to leave the beloved country.
Then when you are here they try to show you how hard the life is in order to persuade you indirectly to go to EU.

Actually a rat wont show his real face only when he have his residency in EU. In France for example if you divorce him before 3 years of mariage he got his residence confiscated and have to quit France, so what they do is to wait till the 3 years pass...

Your rat was one of them.. tried to play the nice guy..

M

Mango Chutney

Actually they know that a lot of foreigners now know their game so they try to play it differently. Like trying to be honest, dont ask for money nor visa in the beginning. they will even suggest you to come to Tunisia and live with them because they dont want to leave the beloved country.
Then when you are here they try to show you how hard the life is in o
Yep, that was my life!! I completely fell for all of it :oops:
Actually a rat wont show his real face only when he have his residency in EU.
I saw my rats real face when I refused him the visa. He started assaulting me then and kept me in the house. He turned real nasty, but I was too hooked and too frightened to leave.
I started a thread somewhere on rats not asking for money etc, to clue potential victims up on this style of scamming technique. It's so convincing, it seems so real!!
Until my dying day, I will be eternally happy that I never did get him a visa or marry him!
Thanks, A :)

juicyfruit

Major Ratslayer
Yeah, I saw it on the news this afternoon! Bravo for those strong women fighting for equality....I'm so happy for them...they never gave up!!
I just hope we do not now get a mass load of female love rats.
:(brace yourself! But could they marry outside their country?

M

Mango Chutney

Anywhere...
Actually they werent able to marry a foreigner till he convert to muslim.
Now they can marry anyone anywhere. Brace yourselfs female rats are coming
Yup.....that is my biggest fear!!!! I'm hiding my family men in the cupboard with no Wi-Fi :D:D
I'm so happy that these strong women are putting up such a brave fight for equality....but I suspect there will be some real negative knock on effects for our countries.
Do you think these women will push through the inheritance law too?

F

Former Member 4

Well Mango, to be honest and it might be shocking to you, it's not the Tunisian women who are pushing for equality it's a part of the government.

Actually when the president talked about the inheritance, majority of women were against, because it's against the islamic law... (yeah..)
The current government (not the parlment) is pro european, and try to push as far as they can to go far from islam and make religion a personnal issue.
People in the other hand are critisizing the government for that because they judge that it's against the islamic law...

In Other words, few are the Tunisian women who are happy to be able to marry anyone they want and most of them are against the equality...

Yes yes.. Religion make pple weird..

M

Mango Chutney

Well Mango, to be honest and it might be shocking to you, it's not the Tunisian women who are pushing for equality it's a part of the government.

Actually when the president talked about the inheritance, majority of women were against, because it's against the islamic law... (yeah..)
The current government (not the parlment) is pro european, and try to push as far as they can to go far from islam and make religion a personnal issue.
People in the other hand are critisizing the government for that because they judge that it's against the islamic law...

In Other words, few are the Tunisian women who are happy to be able to marry anyone they want and most of them are against the equality...

Yes yes.. Religion make pple weird..
I've been following it all for many months on all the Tunisian news channels, I've seen many negative comments by women....it really shocked me! I reply only to the strong, positive women :) I am all for equality for women, always have been, but after my treatment by Houssem, it's become very close to my heart, especially for Tunisian women....I kinda lived their life, though at least I always knew there was an escape for me once I was strong again....they do not have this luxury.

I see the Saudis, Egyptians, Imams, etc are not happy at all! They think this is going to cause massive internal problems in Tunisia, as opinions will clash and these decisions go against Sharia. I find it really interesting.

Most of Tunisian women are gold diggers and very lazy...
Yes, that greed and those materialistic natures. I write this everywhere, but the rats argue and say I am wrong....but I am not wrong, I know what I saw. I'm an amateur photographer, a psychology student...I notice everything.....it drives my fella crazy because I never stop talking and asking questions for an understanding!! :D
So yeah, hide your families.
I'm working on it!! I'm thinking a dungeon should suffice :D

M

Mango Chutney

@akhenaten, I have a question for you:
With the male rats, we know they scam for cash and visas because they cannot afford the dowry and upkeep of a Tunisian wife. Once they have what they need, they return to Tunisia for a real wife.
But what of a female rat? She does not need to pay a dowry for a Tunisian husband, nor help with expenses....so ultimately, once she has quenched her greed abroad for wealth and material possessions, will she also return to Tunisia for a husband?
On the assumption that most female rats will be of a cheap nature, meaning they cannot get a good marriage in Tunisia, will she return to Tunisia to find a better husband, with the knowledge that her wealth now makes her desirable, or will she stay forever in her new country where her weaknesses will not matter as they would in Tunisia? :confused:

F

Former Member 4

Male go back to Tunisia to marry a tunisian because they deeply think that having a muslim woman is better and they also think that having kids from a non muslim woman is dangerous,they will get mad to learn that their kids grow up free, tunisians want to control everything and tunisian women are submissive, dont usually compain about physical absue etc..
Also rat parents insist that once their rat son have his visa / residency that he marry a Tunisian muslim or they will never be satisfied of them (it's a kind of ancient stupid hatred against anything different than arabic muslim) and that's one of the reason they treat you bad once their son have the visa / residency.

For women it's different, they will go with the wealthier who let them have a stupid lazy life, like shopping sleeping going to restaurants and pooping.
Basically if they marry a rich foreigner they will never go back to a Tunisian man, because they knwo Tunisians will control and abuse them except if the guy is much richer.

M

Mango Chutney

Male go back to Tunisia to marry a tunisian because they deeply think that having a muslim woman is better and they also think that having kids from a non muslim woman is dangerous,they will get mad to learn that their kids grow up free, tunisians want to control everything and tunisian women are submissive, dont usually compain about physical absue etc..
Also rat parents insist that once their rat son have his visa / residency that he marry a Tunisian muslim or they will never be satisfied of them (it's a kind of ancient stupid hatred against anything different than arabic muslim) and that's one of the reason they treat you bad once their son have the visa / residency.

For women it's different, they will go with the wealthier who let them have a stupid lazy life, like shopping sleeping going to restaurants and pooping.
Basically if they marry a rich foreigner they will never go back to a Tunisian man, because they knwo Tunisians will control and abuse them except if the guy is much richer.
That's what I thought, but wasn't completely sure. A, do any Tunisian men (not just rats) ever go against their families wishes and marry a foreigner for love? I just can't believe that literally not one of these relationships is real :Cry:

F

Former Member 4

Sure, Honest Tunisians, buy they are very few...
Actually honest Tunisians are the educated, successful people and they generaly come from good families. good families dont interfer in ther children choices...

So let's say, if you find a honest Tunisian but his parents are against his wishes, then you are somehow in trouble, because each time they can they will cause you problems.

To resume, there's some honest Tunisians who whom everything will be perfect, the rest are waste of time.
IMO, never try to fix anyone, if he has any issue (family / money etc..) just move on.

M

Mango Chutney

So let's say, if you find a honest Tunisian but his parents are against his wishes, then you are somehow in trouble, because each time they can they will cause you problems.
But by causing problems, this IS interfering in the choices of the son. Not necessarily preventing him from making his choice, but certainly making things more challenging for him.
To resume, there's some honest Tunisians who whom everything will be perfect, the rest are waste of time.
I will stick with my current man....it's too time consuming to separate the good from the bad in a culture so different from what I know. I did meet some great people in Tunisia, but not in a romantic way....so I know they are there :)

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Oh btw, Most of Tunisian women are gold diggers and very lazy... it's concidered as a succes to marry a rich man and stay home.
So yeah, hide your families.
This varies greatly from family to family. If a girl has grown up in a conservative home, then it's her husband who decides everything. If she has a high education and her husband says she is not allowed to work then she has to adhere to his words. Believe that the herbicide destroys a lot for Muslim women because because of the herring, her husband saw too much power over her. Indeed, it seems that the men in Muslim countries have too much power. If a girl does not listen to her Family then it will have major consequences for her at worst, honor killings .

beznessbitch

Major Ratslayer
I think it will different because the women will get pregnant and have babies. I doubt we will get an influx of ratgirls as who will want them in tuniska with other lens kids?

M

Mango Chutney

I think it will different because the women will get pregnant and have babies. I doubt we will get an influx of ratgirls as who will want them in tuniska with other lens kids?
Trust me, the female rats are coming en masse! They already exist, but now the door has been opened for them.
Tunisian rat men are what will take them on, other men's kids or not, they won't care....it's all about the money!! I have four children....it didn't put my rat off, he told me to bring them with me! Over my dead freakin body would I put my kids in danger!

Once you understand the importance of wealth and material possessions to these folk, how important it is that they can boast to the neighbours, you'll see that nothing is a problem for them, they will climb any mountain for wealth....it's all about greed and acceptance in society.

beznessbitch

Major Ratslayer
Trust me, the female rats are coming en masse! They already exist, but now the door has been opened for them.
Tunisian rat men are what will take them on, other men's kids or not, they won't care....it's all about the money!! I have four children....it didn't put my rat off, he told me to bring them with me! Over my dead freakin body would I put my kids in danger!

Once you understand the importance of wealth and material possessions to these folk, how important it is that they can boast to the neighbours, you'll see that nothing is a problem for them, they will climb any mountain for wealth....it's all about greed and acceptance in society.
I'm not convinced.. all rats want the virgin bride surely???

M

Mango Chutney

I'm not convinced.. all rats want the virgin bride surely???
BB, keep reading this site. All rats want money and status. They will overlook the lack of hymen for money!
Seriously, these creatures are consumed with greed on a level you and I will never get our heads round, for them....it is EVERYTHING!!

They marry us for money...even though we have no hymen.
They will marry a girl of Tunisian origin that's returned from Europe because they think she has lots of money....the family will accept her for her bank account!!
It's money, chick! Money, material possessions, greed, the envy of everybody around them, social acceptance. You need to see, nothing else matters to them, not love, not laughter, none of the important things....a woman will be chosen for her wealth even if she has no hymen.
It's hard to explain it really.
Read the posts by Akhenaten over these last couple of days on a few threads, he explains the mindset of a rat quite clearly. He is Tunisian, so he understands this stuff, as he witnesses it.