Welcome to TLR

STOP CRYNG USE YOUR MIND

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
On a fiance visa I guess the USA citizen is automatically assumed the sponsor but if they don’t make enough they would have to ask someone to be a co-sponsor. That’s where the line would’ve been crossed! I wouldn’t have asked anyone to do that! Don’t think I know someone that foolish!!!! Mine went into the interview, I’m sure nervous but thinking his English mattered ??? He speaks English well . I remember him going to his brothers whom has never went for interview to practice his English as the brother (master scammer) spoke English well.. how stupid!
USA looks at income as in how many you claim on taxes, just 1 person without dependent I think it starts at 36k then goes up per how many dependents you have… so it would be extremely hard for a single mother to bring one of those guys over to USA. The period for financial support is still 10 years, that 90 day fiancé show amps up the story for views.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
USA looks at income as in how many you claim on taxes, just 1 person without dependent I think it starts at 36k then goes up per how many dependents you have… so it would be extremely hard for a single mother to bring one of those guys over to USA. The period for financial support is still 10 years, that 90 day fiancé show amps up the story for views.
Well that tells income was not reason for denial, but still my fault somehow:)

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
So I had to cry today, I am trying to date and make friends.
Not easy as my area has not fully opened up yet because of the pandemic.
but at least I am trying to make an effort.
Just putting myself first and slowly getting back to the way I was.
But one man asked me today (messaging on the site) why the low self-esteem and I did
not want to go back there with the rat or even mention the rat.
I did not mean to convey that, but I want healthy boundaries
so I reworded my profile.
I just am a honest person, and talk from my heart and I say what I want in a potential partner.

He thought I was beautiful and intellectual etc.
The rats do something to us and its hard to explain to other people
how it makes us feel. :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:
So that was uncomfortable today, but I just explained it was because of a past experience
but really I am tearing up inside trying to be strong.
I don't want to talk to a potential partner ever about my past with the rat.
So this is my rant for today!
Be strong past is past. Is not easy for me being married with a victim also. Each day that passes is harder and harder but believe in your self and give your self an opportunity, just make sure he is not form Tunisia. And please don't go to bed right away. Take your time. Men just want one thing and start with a P and it end in y. So please becareful.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Mine asked for no money or gifts and pretended he didn't want a visa, hence our living in Tunisia where he and his family provided everything. When Houssem finally asked for a visa (after one year), I said no....he still stayed with me for another year. Why was this @akhenaten, did he think he would change my mind?
He played a good game....had me completely fooled.
So did the ratshitters family how shamefull is this family !!!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
This is tunisian UK attacking a Polish women with vile words saying she deserved everything she got !!!!!!
This is the type of Tunisian rat that is hurting because they are being called out so they make out its less than it is.
OUR MESSAGE IS AFFECTING THEM, LET'S KEEP UP TELLING THE TRUTH MAYBE ONE DAY TUNISIA WILL RECOGNIZE THAT
THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE AWFUL IMAGE/REPUTATION THAT THE RATS ARE GIVING THE COUNTRY.
Like some ordinary relationship that just went wrong and it isn't, its a large network of Tunisian rats scamming women worldwide.
This rat must be hurting and getting no money and bezness must not be good for this rat.
This rat makes out he is a good Tunisian, so the rat projects the blame on the victims so he thinks we will stop talking.
No one will ever stop us talking the truth about the rats.
These injured rats are going to lash out like this one a because they are being called out
for their vile behaviour and what they do to victims around the world.
Just look at the way he downplays the victims in this, calling them stupid and apparently
this is how the world works he says.
What a nasty Tunisian rat to talk about women like this!!

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
This is the type of Tunisian rat that is hurting because they are being called out so they make out its less than it is.
OUR MESSAGE IS AFFECTING THEM, LET'S KEEP UP TELLING THE TRUTH MAYBE ONE DAY TUNISIA WILL RECOGNIZE THAT
THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE AWFUL IMAGE/REPUTATION THAT THE RATS ARE GIVING THE COUNTRY.
Like some ordinary relationship that just went wrong and it isn't, its a large network of Tunisian rats scamming women worldwide.
This rat must be hurting and getting no money and bezness must not be good for this rat.
This rat makes out he is a good Tunisian, so the rat projects the blame on the victims so he thinks we will stop talking.
No one will ever stop us talking the truth about the rats.
These injured rats are going to lash out like this one a because they are being called out
for their vile behaviour and what they do to victims around the world.
Just look at the way he downplays the victims in this, calling them stupid and apparently
this is how the world works he says.
What a nasty Tunisian rat to talk about women like this!!
Today I read again im this group off the horrors off these tunisian men that are the worst vile creatures on this earth !!!!! The way they percieve woman and they the rats think its their right to control us even to use violence against the woman !!!!The truth is sickening and disturbing with these tunisian rats !!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yes that's true they learn little English little Russian. Little Polish ect all for the newly founded scamming bussiness !!!!
International languages, if you speak German they will speak it whatever language you speak the rat will mimic, and well versed in [email protected]
They will speak, mirror your ideas and even use politics in your country to appeal to every idea
sometimes my ex rat was a "Che Guevara" wannabe, then right wing just what ever made the rat
the ideal candidate in the victims eyes.

The romantic posts, comments, messages are over the top and its not just one victim its the same script for every woman on the rats friends list!
I guess the rat is trying to appeal to a larger audience by pretending he is all things to all people LOL :D :D:D
If the victim is native American, appeal to that one with posts or videos like "Braveheart" and " The Last Of the Mohicans"
Also the rat would be a champion for women's rights and posts up about how he will treat a woman so good.
And the exact opposite is true of the rat in reality.

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Today I read again im this group off the horrors off these tunisian men that are the worst vile creatures on this earth !!!!! The way they percieve woman and they the rats think its their right to control us even to use violence against the woman !!!!The truth is sickening and disturbing with these tunisian rats !!!!
Hi @Starlight which group is this please?