Welcome to TLR

STOP CRYNG USE YOUR MIND

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
This is the type of Tunisian rat that is hurting because they are being called out so they make out its less than it is.
OUR MESSAGE IS AFFECTING THEM, LET'S KEEP UP TELLING THE TRUTH MAYBE ONE DAY TUNISIA WILL RECOGNIZE THAT
THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE AWFUL IMAGE/REPUTATION THAT THE RATS ARE GIVING THE COUNTRY.
Like some ordinary relationship that just went wrong and it isn't, its a large network of Tunisian rats scamming women worldwide.
This rat must be hurting and getting no money and bezness must not be good for this rat.
This rat makes out he is a good Tunisian, so the rat projects the blame on the victims so he thinks we will stop talking.
No one will ever stop us talking the truth about the rats.
These injured rats are going to lash out like this one a because they are being called out
for their vile behaviour and what they do to victims around the world.
Just look at the way he downplays the victims in this, calling them stupid and apparently
this is how the world works he says.
What a nasty Tunisian rat to talk about women like this!!
Good luck the friend requests will come flooding in lol :rolleyes:
This secretary at the one hosp I go to knows nothing about tlr except for for what I have told her she’s even engaged to be married, but she set up a fake fb Acct with a pic of a pretty female on there and you wouldn’t believe all the req she got so fast from foreign guys some even saying they loved her within days just in the comments no conversation at all

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
This secretary at the one hosp I go to knows nothing about tlr except for for what I have told her she’s even engaged to be married, but she set up a fake fb Acct with a pic of a pretty female on there and you wouldn’t believe all the req she got so fast from foreign guys she me even saying he loved her within days just in the comments no conversation at all
I am taking my request off, it was for a private group for Muslim and female only and I just wanted to see the posts.
I never intended to go on there and accept any requests, but I won't even bother going on there now.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
This secretary at the one hosp I go to knows nothing about tlr except for for what I have told her she’s even engaged to be married, but she set up a fake fb Acct with a pic of a pretty female on there and you wouldn’t believe all the req she got so fast from foreign guys some even saying they loved her within days just in the comments no conversation at all
It's true my fake acount is a young woman and as soon as you put a like to a hotel in any country these requests come quick and immediately in messenger to. When it walks and talks like a rat it will probably be a rat :rolleyes:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Can someone tell me if the rats think we are brain dead!!!
We pay for everything even though they work they refuse to pay 1 dina towards anything!!!
How can this be love ???
When they ask u to your face for money to buy to send to visit and u pay all and they still want gifts !!!
And they then think its okay to abuse us for doing all this !!!!
Wtf where we thinking off
They can't even talk without venom towards you !!!
Threaten you if they don't get money !!!
Get angry when they talk explicitly about sex and u don't want to !!!
The rats sexual fantasies off a western woman are that we are whores game for anything they fantasie about and must comply!!!
Well i refused and he got angry and said im his wife i must comply to his desire for sex no woman is allowed to refuse her husband dum dum we aint married !!!!
Not only vile in words vile in violence vile in the bedroom too
I got tired amd when i read on tlr I found out im not alone in all this ,some women had been beaten badly and even raped some had died at the hands off the rats !! Some women have even committed suicide because off the fucking rats !!!
I thought my story was bad enough that I nearly had a break down !!! but some off what u women went through have me crying in tears so much!!!
Please if u know any woman in a relationship with a tunisian direct them here to tlr and let them read the truth off these monster rats off tunisia !!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Does not support the bezness culture seems to be cruel. But I think if you are a woman of 50 or older and are with a young boy aged 25 or over, it must be a bell because it is not common for young boys to fall in love with a woman who is up to 20 years or more older than him. If you travel on holiday to a bezness country and meet a very handsome young boy and he begins to show interest right away, it's because he has something in mind. It is stupid that the hotels do not warn women against these boys but of course they are also keen to make money and do not want to lose tourists. Do not know what to say about the culture in Tunisia, but I think it seems cynical and it seems like everyone is most keen to emphasize themselves as best. But why should everything be so holy and beautiful on the surface when there is so much crap there on the bottom.
Look they dont always use woman over 50 stop categorising a certain age group !!!! They use any age wether your unattrative/ beautiful fat/ thin old / young rich / poor male/ female !!!
You will be used and abused no matter what nationality u are
If u respond your a gane to the rat whoever u are
So i hate this categorising off a certain age fat ugly sad ni fucking way
Im not old fat or ugly so why was I choosen !!!!!
And u wonan are beautiful hearts inside and out I even knew off a beautiful stunning professional woman that was used by a rat !!!!!
No one is safe from the rats !!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Look they dont always use woman over 50 stop categorising a certain age group !!!! They use any age wether your unattrative/ beautiful fat/ thin old / young rich / poor male/ female !!!
You will be used and abused no matter what nationality u are
If u respond your a gane to the rat whoever u are
So i hate this categorising off a certain age fat ugly sad ni fucking way
Im not old fat or ugly so why was I choosen !!!!!
And u wonan are beautiful hearts inside and out I even knew off a beautiful stunning professional woman that was used by a rat !!!!!
No one is safe from the rats !!!!
Once you respond you are hooked in to a rat's games. Playing with your mind is one of their powerful weapons.
I wish I had of realized sooner, but at least the rat is not here
These rats should be ashamed they would never treat their friends like this, their friends are put on a pedestal
for having done less.
The rats would never use their Tunisian women like this because the families would be sure to come out in numbers
to beat sense into the rat.
So if the rat is not good enough for a Tunisian woman, why should he be good enough for any woman??
I don't want to be cannon fodder for a rat so he can get married to his Tunisian virgin cousin bride.
Anywhere around the world a rat like this would also be considered a coward, will not bully his friends or family like this
but yet bullies women around the world for whatever he can fleece from a woman.
I don't care where the rats are they can find a job cleaning crap off the sidewalk and be consistent in working
otherwise what a shame to live off a woman.
I have seen disabled people working harder than any of these rats, so what's a rat's excuse for not working?
In their society its the man that takes care of the woman not the other way around!
And if Tunisian women are materialistic, so what are rats talking about they are the same.
I happen to think I would not trade places with a Tunisian woman, because from what I have seen is women slaving after the man.

Last edited:

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
These rats should be ashamed they would never treat their friends like this, their friends are put on a pedestal
for having done less.
The rats would never use their Tunisian women like this because the families would be sure to come out in numbers
to beat sense into the rat.
So if the rat is not good enough for a Tunisian woman, why should he be good enough for any woman??
With hindsight we would have all ran a mile and more.

They are the dregs of their own society, fake hollow soulless Romeos, fake to the core....

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
With hindsight we would have all ran a mile and more.

They are the dregs of their own society, fake hollow soulless Romeos, fake to the core....
I travelled over 7,000 miles to see this fool 3 times back and forth that would be 14,000 miles that would be 42,000 miles in total half way around the world, I bought medical and health insurance, made sure my son was taken care of those 3 times, paid hotel, air flight fares, apartment, taxis , food and drivers and for all the efforts while was there with the challenging paper work, I should have been paid by the rat at least he could of matched my efforts even if in a morally positive way.
When you add up everything you ever done, and put it in front of the rat's face.
No shame whatsoever, he got more from me than anyone else in his lifetime but now the rat gets what he gives NOTHING.
It will be no different for any other woman.
Complaining about this, complaining about that, comparing this victim and how this will do that and do this, acting like an innocent rat
while doing dirty tricks on me.
Meanwhile even apart the rat got to move on many times, then ask me for this or for that and what was he to me again???
And to say I was a nightmare, If I was a nightmare than what was he?, I was in the fifth dimension of HELL lol

A good man would have considered himself lucky.
Lucky that he was forgiven many times, lucky to put up with him, lucky to have me.
But oh no! plus the bs I put up with all those years.
never again, no one deserves for me to do that again!
But yes fake soulless Romeos, fake to the core.
Here's the proof Ladies, I took a snapshot before the rat changed it like he always does, changes the situation, changes his words
forever unstable, just a dirty nasty rat!
And the gall to judge me LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    510.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I travelled over 7,000 miles to see this fool 3 times back and forth that would be 14,000 miles that would be 42,000 miles in total half way around the world, I bought medical and health insurance, made sure my son was taken care of those 3 times, paid hotel, air flight fares, apartment, taxis , food and drivers and for all the efforts while was there with the challenging paper work, I should have been paid by the rat at least he could of matched my efforts even if in a morally positive way.
When you add up everything you ever done, and put it in front of the rat's face.
No shame whatsoever, he got more from me than anyone else in his lifetime but now the rat gets what he gives NOTHING.
It will be no different for any other woman.
Complaining about this, complaining about that, comparing this victim and how this will do that and do this, acting like an innocent rat
while doing dirty tricks on me.
Meanwhile even apart the rat got to move on many times, then ask me for this or for that and what was he to me again???
And to say I was a nightmare, If I was a nightmare than what was he?, I was in the fifth dimension of HELL lol

A good man would have considered himself lucky.
Lucky that he was forgiven many times, lucky to put up with him, lucky to have me.
But oh no! plus the bs I put up with all those years.
never again, no one deserves for me to do that again!
But yes fake soulless Romeos, fake to the core.
Here's the proof Ladies, I took a snapshot before the rat changed it like he always does, changes the situation, changes his words
forever unstable, just a dirty nasty rat!
And the gall to judge me LOL
Yuk, that profile makes him look like some sort of soft centred gentleman. :sick:

And what's the cat thing with Tunisian rats, I got loads of photos sent of random strays lying in the sun ?

I know it was seven awful years for you but now it's all positivity AND maybe one day a REAL RELATIONSHIP, sending hugs x

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yuk, that profile makes him look like some sort of soft centred gentleman. :sick:

And what's the cat thing with Tunisian rats, I got loads of photos sent of random strays lying in the sun ?

I know it was seven awful years for you but now it's all positivity AND maybe one day a REAL RELATIONSHIP, sending hugs x
I know its all twisted with the rats.
I know he took care of that cat better than he took care of me.
Yes but when you see someone on social media talk about their ex in a derogatory way
and have not one good word to say about her, and to keep on talking about her like as if
they are the reason the rat's life is crappy. That person has a problem and it will keep
repeating in his new relationships.
No one wants to hear about the ex in a new relationship, to talk about it means that rat is not over
himself, wants to find a way to justify and blame the ex for his crappy life.
At least I could get the credit of having brought some stability in his life!
I talk about the rat only on here because this is TLR, I never talk about him even with family
or mention him on any posts but the rat hmmm he keeps dredging it up
I have met someone as a friend takes awhile to trust again but I will!
its just early days but yes he makes me feel worthy and like life has new meaning.

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Yes but when you see someone on social media talk about their ex in a derogatory way
and have not one good word to say about her, and to keep on talking about her like as if
they are the reason the rat's life is crappy. That person has a problem and it will keep
No one wants to hear about the ex in a new relationship, to talk about it means that rat is not over
I talk about the rat only on here because this is TLR, I never talk about him even with family
its just early days but yes he makes me feel worthy and like life has new meaning.
I too dont talk about the rat to anyone only tlr they all know what hes like theve heard him seen him snd are sick off hearing his name my friend's and family have blocked him on messages and fb
And i do think off him when im alone and I want so much to confront him ,but we all know we will never get answers ever !!!!
Yougogirl75:are better than the rat eill ever be !!
By him bringing and dredging past up shows his mentality where ur getting on with life wich the rats hate to see u doing well without them ,so ur actually sticking 2 fingers up to him ,good on you big hugs xxxx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I too dont talk about the rat to anyone only tlr they all know what hes like theve heard him seen him snd are sick off hearing his name my friend's and family have blocked him on messages and fb
And i do think off him when im alone and I want so much to confront him ,but we all know we will never get answers ever !!!!
Yougogirl75:are better than the rat eill ever be !!
By him bringing and dredging past up shows his mentality where ur getting on with life wich the rats hate to see u doing well without them ,so ur actually sticking 2 fingers up to him ,good on you big hugs xxxx
I left Tunisia 4 years ago, nothing the rat does really affects me.
Yes he burned bridges with me many times and then asked me why I leave LOL
I don't care if he has a thousand likes, a thousand loves, a thousand love comments if the rat has more than me on social media great for the rat.
SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT THE REAL WORLD, THE RATS LIVE ON IT DAILY FOR THEIR DAILY FIX LOL
I don't need external validation from the rest of the world, I am not simple minded like the rat.
It doesn't matter to me what it looks like, these simple minded shallow family members and friends know what he is like
but hate on me for not wanting to be be treated like a doormat anymore.
F**k them and the horses they rode on in LOL
Yes, I can and I will move on from here.
I have already started if that bugs someone else too bad!
I am not living for them, I am living for me!
I believe in quality relationships, not how it looks like, not what I can take from someone or how I am seen to everyone else.
I can stand alone and still hold my own, but the rats are needy can't exist without someone else coddling them and their egos!

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I don't care if he has a thousand likes, a thousand loves, a thousand love comments if the rat has more than me on social media great for the rat.
SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT THE REAL WORLD, THE RATS LIVE ON IT DAILY FOR THEIR DAILY FIX LOL
I don't need external validation from the rest of the world, I am not simple minded like the rat.
It doesn't matter to me what it looks like, these simple minded shallow family members and friends know what he is like
I believe in quality relationships, not how it looks like, not what I can take from someone or how I am seen to everyone else.
I can stand alone and still hold my own, but the rats are needy can't exist without someone else coddling them and their egos!
The rats are not worthy off us simple words xxxxz

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
If it weren’t for social media I would’ve never met mine! I was late started fb in 2014 but I’m at the point that I’m about to take fb and messenger down I’m just sick of it btw I can’t comment on fb again:) woohoo big freakin deal..;)

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer

I don’t know about rats and cats…. Hhh but seriously most Arab people are close and loving towards cats based on our prophet, peace be upon him, he had a great fondness of cats. These random photos of cats I get them all day from my husband, my grandmother… most my family anytime a cat is in sight. But here is my problem…. Tunisia has a real problem with the stray cat population and they do absolutely nothing to fix it…. Honestly there is no excuse, government could put some kind of program in place to stop the breeding….. but it’s haram, so rather just let them over populate and starve.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I know these rats love social media as I’ve heard they have several fake accounts, but do you ever think they actually make fake profiles of women to comment on their own page to make their victim jealous?
Yesterday was out all day since I went to doctor, but we went to mall, in the food court ( don’t judge… I needed a kfc chicken sandwich urgently at the time.. hhh) there were 2 guys and 1 girl ( foreign, maybe Western Europe) she was young cute skinny fit woman, and when she got up to go get the food she probably paid for…. The one started telling the other how she is shapeless unlike Arab women, flawed, too white, white women smell like donkey…. You name it… they were laughing…. But her money was good enough though. But my point is no matter how you look they still prefer their own ( rats) this stupid idea they have makes them feel like they’re a success in their society, they do not love, just use foreign women, I really believe this after I hear this conversation.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Yes, his profile (on whatever that platform is called )looks like he's going for females with the motherly instinct as it wreaks of poor me, :Cry:i've been through such a bad relationship with a Canadian blah blah I need someone to give me love and comfort me ( sub text all your money and property) :mad:

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I don’t know about rats and cats…. Hhh but seriously most Arab people are close and loving towards cats based on our prophet, peace be upon him, he had a great fondness of cats. These random photos of cats I get them all day from my husband, my grandmother… most my family anytime a cat is in sight. But here is my problem…. Tunisia has a real problem with the stray cat population and they do absolutely nothing to fix it…. Honestly there is no excuse, government could put some kind of program in place to stop the breeding….. but it’s haram, so rather just let them over populate and starve.
As a responsible cat owner I find that appalling.

Cats can birth five litters a year with an average litter size of four kittens so that's an extra twenty unwanted kittens per cat for rats to pose selfies with!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
As a responsible cat owner I find that appalling.

Cats can birth five litters a year with an average litter size of four kittens so that's an extra twenty unwanted kittens per cat for rats to pose selfies with!
Literally I can walk outside now and there will be a cat around me, at dumpster, undercar, just laying in street…. Someplace… always I hear kitten meows… it’s sad really…. But don’t see many stray dogs in Sousse, Tunis is different story though.