Welcome to TLR

STOP CRYNG USE YOUR MIND

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I know these rats love social media as I’ve heard they have several fake accounts, but do you ever think they actually make fake profiles of women to comment on their own page to make their victim jealous?
Yesterday was out all day since I went to doctor, but we went to mall, in the food court ( don’t judge… I needed a kfc chicken sandwich urgently at the time.. hhh) there were 2 guys and 1 girl ( foreign, maybe Western Europe) she was young cute skinny fit woman, and when she got up to go get the food she probably paid for…. The one started telling the other how she is shapeless unlike Arab women, flawed, too white, white women smell like donkey…. You name it… they were laughing…. But her money was good enough though. But my point is no matter how you look they still prefer their own ( rats) this stupid idea they have makes them feel like they’re a success in their society, they do not love, just use foreign women, I really believe this after I hear this conversation.
Wow, that is so sooo offensive (as a white woman).
White women smell like donkeys? I freakin' don't.
My rats mothers bathroom looked like something more suited to stabling a donkey than washing a human - dirty filthy place. Had to do one of those perch over the loo things but still keeping as far away from the seat as possible without peeing on myself !!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
My rats mothers bathroom looked like something more suited to stabling a donkey than washing a human - dirty filthy place. Had to do one of those perch over the loo things but still keeping as far away from the seat as possible without peeing on myself !!
I agree, please don’t hate the messenger. But, yes they say this, I just want to show young girls that it don’t matter if you their age, you cute…if you look like Victoria’s Secret model…. they are narrow minded , they prefer their own women ; always will… it’s embedded in their head. They just want a pass to a better life and a woman to “ have fun” with….. they don’t care how she look, smell, feel… just they on a mission. That’s what I’m trying to convey.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I agree, please don’t hate the messenger. But, yes they say this, I just want to show young girls that it don’t matter if you their age, you cute…if you look like Victoria’s Secret model…. they are narrow minded , they prefer their own women ; always will… it’s embedded in their head. They just want a pass to a better life and a woman to “ have fun” with….. they don’t care how she look, smell, feel… just they on a mission. That’s what I’m trying to convey.
I understood you are only sharing what you hear which is great , my point is THEY are highly offensive not you

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I know these rats love social media as I’ve heard they have several fake accounts, but do you ever think they actually make fake profiles of women to comment on their own page to make their victim jealous?
Yesterday was out all day since I went to doctor, but we went to mall, in the food court ( don’t judge… I needed a kfc chicken sandwich urgently at the time.. hhh) there were 2 guys and 1 girl ( foreign, maybe Western Europe) she was young cute skinny fit woman, and when she got up to go get the food she probably paid for…. The one started telling the other how she is shapeless unlike Arab women, flawed, too white, white women smell like donkey…. You name it… they were laughing…. But her money was good enough though. But my point is no matter how you look they still prefer their own ( rats) this stupid idea they have makes them feel like they’re a success in their society, they do not love, just use foreign women, I really believe this after I hear this conversation.
In my case, the rat did exactly that made fake profiles of women on his own page to make
himself feel better, make himself feel wanted and to maybe show to whoever rejected or left him that he can do better artificially of course.
How I got these screenshots is that I was well hidden on the friends list, and it was an old profile which I remembered the password, and I seen all this.
If he can hide me, what else is he hiding? Everyone see the lies already, and how could he act so innocent even at the point thinking I would take him back
with the rat doing all this.
They are just friends he said all the time, meanwhile on his profile it states he loves a certain someone LOL
Nothing like a rat's ego, one day he will have to face his real self.
Because people can see that the pic he pretends he is, is not what he actually looks like the example below.
As well a fake profile he made of a woman answering him back, you can tell its him this is the way he would speak
and often copies and pastes other people's words as well along with their pics in this game of fake me to make me great LOL
So not only is this pic of a mature woman circulating the internet, there was even two of one woman who I suspect
is his real victim who shared a hotel room with him back in August he has no shame in showing himself in the room.
But with this rat you never know which side of the face is talking to you, glad to never have put up with that anymore.
The tags and comments he does send to the fake women profiles and even to foreign real women in the US
are highly sexually and very in your face like forceful and the words are overplayed like love bombing for example.
I have heard from a few women about the messages "you are the most beautiful woman" and "age is just a number" and I will
"treat you like a queen" etc.
Should I have gotten back with the rat back then when he was doing all this?? No WAY but he even expected me to LOL
Third screenshot shows you what he send most of all the 49 on the friends list, the ones that are private are probably even worst
of a sexual nature and very deviant.
Now can everyone see just how crazy this rat is!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-12 131608.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-12 131608.png
    394 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2021-06-12 130703 (3).png
    Screenshot 2021-06-12 130703 (3).png
    386.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2021-06-12 131812_LI.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-12 131812_LI.jpg
    819 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Has anybody ever been in the bathtubs in Tunisia so high off the ground I felt like I was mounting a horse but regardless I took 2 showers a day when I was there.
Brought my own shampoo and gel in the travel sizes, no toilet paper, always used the bidet and sprayed myself really well.
So I don't know how the rat could ever talk about me because his mouth smelled like a sewer with all the cigarettes, sweet tea and coffee not to mention beer all the time. I bought my own toothbrush, I don't know why the toothbrushes in the parents house looked like the bristles were bare and so many of them.
And then no deodorant so I bought my own, just that spray so if anyone is stinky its not me LOL

Last edited:

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
In my case, the rat did exactly that made fake profiles of women on his own page to make
himself feel better, make himself feel wanted and to maybe show to whoever rejected or left him that he can do better artificially of course.
How I got these screenshots is that I was well hidden on the friends list, and it was an old profile which I remembered the password, and I seen all this.
If he can hide me, what else is he hiding? Everyone see the lies already, and how could he act so innocent even at the point thinking I would take him back
They are just friends he said all the time, meanwhile on his profile it states he loves a certain someone LOL
Because people can see that the pic he pretends he is, is not what he actually looks like the example below.
As well a fake profile he made of a woman answering him back, you can tell its him this is the way he would speak
and often copies and pastes other people's words as well along with their pics in this game of fake me to make me great LOL
So not only is this pic of a mature woman circulating the internet, there was even two of one woman who I suspect
is his real victim who shared a hotel room with him back in August he has no shame in showing himself in the room.
But with this rat you never know which side of the face is talking to you, glad to never have put up with that anymore.
The tags and comments he does send to the fake women profiles and even to foreign real women in the US
are highly sexually and very in your face like forceful and the words are overplayed like love bombing for example.
I have heard from a few women about the messages "you are the most beautiful woman" and "age is just a number" and I will
Should I have gotten back with the rat back then when he was doing all this?? No WAY but he even expected me to LOL
Third screenshot shows you what he send most of all the 49 on the friends list, the ones that are private are probably even worst
That first screenshot is the image used by the Nigerian catfish Yolanda met called 'Williams' i'm certain.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
That first screenshot is the image used by the Nigerian catfish Yolanda met called 'Williams' i'm certain.

The one my ex-rat used is Michael Chabot in the tagged.com profile , a Canadian model which I attached to the previous post but the one I first met him on it was one of his old photos from 2010
which was himself at least. When I went to Tunisia at first he was a little different than what I imagined! This is just a game for him with these fake profiles.
But Yolanda never seen real photos of this Nigerian faker, he obviously never showed his real self to her, but I did see the rat on face time so I knew what he looked like. Now the rat is more of a faker, I guess he has to no one will take him like he is now! You can clearly see his real photos underneath so what's up with the fake profile pic? One of the rats fake Facebook profiles was "Willie Williams" not up now of course!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Has anybody ever been in the bathtubs in Tunisia so high off the ground I felt like I was mounting a horse but regardless I took 2 showers a day when I was there.
Brought my own shampoo and gel in the travel sizes, no toilet paper, always used the bidet and sprayed myself really well.
So I don't know how the rat could ever talk about me because his mouth smelled like a sewer with all the cigarettes, sweet tea and coffee not to mention beer all the time. I bought my own toothbrush, I don't know why the toothbrushes in the parents house looked like the bristles were bare and so many of them.
And then no deodorant so I bought my own, just that spray so if anyone is stinky its not me LOL
Truly it doesn’t matter if you the cleanest and you know it, they all have something to say. Like I said… narrow minded

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi profile makes me feel sick to the stomach that he is going to lure some other poor unsuspecting woman into his ratty net :mad::mad::mad:

MH x

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Hi profile makes me feel sick to the stomach that he is going to lure some other poor unsuspecting woman into his ratty net :mad::mad::mad:

MH x
I am happy to say though throughout these games and the years flying by.
I had a right to carry on its been 4 years I have been alone.
You know these Tunisian rats think this is ok all this flip flopping, cheating online and scamming while even married.
The rat continued this throughout the whole relationship, before the relationship, during and after.
Well now I finally fell in love with someone else and he is the opposite of everything the rat is.
But I am keeping my head on straight this time.
I could not help feelings about this man, but I do and he is not far from me neither.
Awhile ago another man asked me "Why I could not find one here because there are lots of men" good men are hard to fine though
but this one honestly he is a handsome distraction, just a little younger, good job and we talk for hours and maybe this
is just a phase and nothing may come of it.
But its very flattering how he makes me feel brand new.
The reality is maybe its just a momentary feeling but its such an improvement from where I was!

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
Can someone tell me if the rats think we are brain dead!!!
We pay for everything even though they work they refuse to pay 1 dina towards anything!!!
How can this be love ???
When they ask u to your face for money to buy to send to visit and u pay all and they still want gifts !!!
And they then think its okay to abuse us for doing all this !!!!
Wtf where we thinking off
They can't even talk without venom towards you !!!
Threaten you if they don't get money !!!
Get angry when they talk explicitly about sex and u don't want to !!!
The rats sexual fantasies off a western woman are that we are whores game for anything they fantasie about and must comply!!!
Well i refused and he got angry and said im his wife i must comply to his desire for sex no woman is allowed to refuse her husband dum dum we aint married !!!!
Not only vile in words vile in violence vile in the bedroom too
I got tired amd when i read on tlr I found out im not alone in all this ,some women had been beaten badly and even raped some had died at the hands off the rats !! Some women have even committed suicide because off the fucking rats !!!
I thought my story was bad enough that I nearly had a break down !!! but some off what u women went through have me crying in tears so much!!!
Please if u know any woman in a relationship with a tunisian direct them here to tlr and let them read the truth off these monster rats off tunisia !!!!!
They all think we are brainless, they think they are the best. Maybe they are right they are the best pieces of shit in the . They are a bunch of maricones hijueputas.

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
They all think we are brainless, they think they are the best. Maybe they are right they are the best pieces of shit in the . They are a bunch of maricones hijueputas.
Let them tread you. What are they going to do. Beth they are just a bunch of bull shiters Rats will always be Rats. You know what they do they see a piece of cheese and they come our of the hole and if the heard a noise they go back to the Rat hole running to mommy RAT.

AnnieAnon

Major Ratslayer
The rats would never use their Tunisian women like this because the families would be sure to come out in numbers
Master rat is is sousse right now with his Tunisian gf that lives in Italy… they play everyone especially their own women living outside of Tunisia.
This is the second Tunisian girl ( outside of Tunisia) he’s targeted. She also sends money, met him online a year ago when she got with him
Behind my back, got him a motorbike and paying for him to be a lazy ass. He’s met her family recently and putting on the show of good bf, if only they knew master rat has contacted me several times this year stating he loves me.
They treat their own worse, I doubt her family even know she is paying for this overgrown man child

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Master rat is is sousse right now with his Tunisian gf that lives in Italy… they play everyone especially their own women living outside of Tunisia.
This is the second Tunisian girl ( outside of Tunisia) he’s targeted. She also sends money, met him online a year ago when she got with him
Behind my back, got him a motorbike and paying for him to be a lazy ass. He’s met her family recently and putting on the show of good bf, if only they knew master rat has contacted me several times this year stating he loves me.
They treat their own worse, I doubt her family even know she is paying for this overgrown man child
These Tunisian women are abroad, but it makes no sense that they don't know about the rats?
As for this rat what an evil twisted web of deceit, telling you he loves you and using them.
I meant when I talked about the marriages between Rats and Tunisian virgin cousin brides, that they have to be on their best behavior
and sadly another victim is unknowingly paying for these marriages.
But yes I think it was @Aisha1 who mentioned this happens to Tunisian women abroad!