Welcome to TLR

STOP CRYNG USE YOUR MIND

J

Judithlyn

Shows you how lazy i am ,,Joining a gym never crossed my mind ,but i think your on the right path to recovery.We are all here to support you and we all want you to do whats best for you .xxx
Really? What kind of advice Is That? You have no clue as to what hell, we victims go through! Who are you ? What are you? I’m betting a Tunisian rat cause your advice makes one suicidal!!!!!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Really? What kind of advice Is That? You have no clue as to what hell, we victims go through! Who are you ? What are you? I’m betting a Tunisian rat cause your advice makes one suicidal!!!!!!!
Simple is one of the kindest and sweetest woman you will ever come across and has been supporting victims on TLR for many many years including myself.

I see her post as supportive and kind - are we reading a different post!?

MH

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Judithlyn This is the first time ive been called a rat!!..i seem to have upset you in some way ,,Im not a rat and im not Tunisian,,Im a Londoner whos also been a victim twice ,,...Prehaps your mistaking me for someone else or ive said something in the past that has upset you ??Either way i try my best to do no harm to anyone .

Last edited:

Liona

Major Ratslayer
It's hard i try to be fine,but it's hard very hard.i don't know how i can come over this.
Now you don't know how could you overcome this, but you will do it for sure day by day. I remember Wallah's "Coping strategy" helped me enormously. I saw you have read it. I found that thread when I was not in the strongest stage of grieving already, but it 's been still priceless. It's great the thread was being pinned down.
Feel free to come here and vent when you need this.

Last edited:

CUDDLE

Major Ratslayer
Hi Orvokki

It takes time to get over a RAT...there is no doubt you will feel down in the dumps for a while, this is normal ....There is a void to fill so best thing to do is keep busy.....Even doing overtime at work is better than having time to dwell on past events...

Keep busy...keep talking... and one day you will wake up and realise you have not thought of yout RAT in a while...then you know you are over the worst....

Sorry that thee is no magic wand it is a process we all have to go through, keeping busy makes ot easier to bear ..

Take Care

CUDDLE xx

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
Hi Orvokki

It takes time to get over a RAT...there is no doubt you will feel down in the dumps for a while, this is normal ....There is a void to fill so best thing to do is keep busy.....Even doing overtime at work is better than having time to dwell on past events...

Keep busy...keep talking... and one day you will wake up and realise you have not thought of yout RAT in a while...then you know you are over the worst....

Sorry that thee is no magic wand it is a process we all have to go through, keeping busy makes ot easier to bear ..

Take Care

CUDDLE xx
thank you for your words.I want to belive it will be better one day. but it is not easy. if I think about what he has done I become hateful, but I do not want to be hatfull. It goes up and down my mood. one day I feel happy, and the next day shit. I just have to come over threshold.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Helo From tunis

i will not talk to much i just want to explaine to all of u
First u go to hotel u stay for one or two weeks
U meet a personne
If u have rly a good mind u will use it Like ( Old & Appearence & Subject & Dialogue )
U will find this personne is not good for u ( dont give a fuck about what he gonna talk )
FIrst look how he looks like . dont tell me they are all the same there is a big difference.
if u gonna meet ( animator & bartender & lifeguard ) They are the same = Rats and i know what i'm talking about .
For

you this One

and this One

they look the same ?
sure NO !!
SO plz when u go TO hotel if u want to have sex with one of them he will if u want to make good days with him he will BUT IF U YOU THINK HE WILL MARY U AND BE YOUR KING AND U WILL BE THE QUEEN U ARE DREAMING SRY
USE YOUR MIND THEN BLAME PPL CAUSE THEY TOOK YOU FOR MONEY AND FOR THM YOU CHOSE HIM FOR SEX THATS ALL THEY ARE LIKE ANIMALS YOU FEED HIM AND HE FEED YOU !
u can meet good ppl but its like 20%
Who said we went for sex how dare u say this !!! I know more off what I talk about than YOU so dont try telling us what we already know !!
I agree on one point the animal part looks smell and growling!!!!
Good people BUT id say 10% the rest RATS !!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
tney
That's probably true unfortunately, we're nothing for them. They look at us as unbelievers and cheap women. It's bad since they are not better themselves. Because they are not better even when they look down on other people and put themselves the highest. Understands that it is difficult for many women who have a boyfriend from Tunisia and have feelings for him. It's not just turning off their feelings overnight. but it is also important to realize the facts they are looking for a better life. Unfortunately, they would rather have young girls from their own country. We are just a door gate
they have no values no morals cheap and nasty
Like shite on a shoe !!!!
So we close the door in his face and remove the rats shit from our lifes !!!!

Agree that they are looking at themselves as victims. But they are unable to settle in the West and accept our values. If you look around you, they are keeping their own.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Yup, but they certainly do it!! Some of them want to keep their hymen to secure a good marriage, so it's up the butt, in the mouth, dry humping, hand jobs, partial penetration or full penetration, followed by hymen reconstruction surgery....all accompanied by lies of virginity.....yet we are called whores!!
They cannot see that they are still sexually active with these acts, not innocent virgins, yet we are whores because in our countries, it's legal to have sexual relations outside of marriage. At least we are honest! Oh...the hypocrisy :rolleyes:
I laugh because its true 2 faced bitches are 100% dirty filthy disgusting and degrade themselves !!!!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Just seen on France 24 Tunisian women can now marry non Muslim men, the law has just been passed.
@Lovelylondon the cards are turning for Tunisian men, lets see how Tunisian guys can handle that one!!
Or Tunisian women will have a taste of bezness themselves with foreign men.
It never ends,
Foreign men better start reading this forum and understand what bezness is all about.
We already have that practice with philipinos marrying very old European men
Now Tunisian women got the “Red light”.
Interesting!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
@Lovelylondon the cards are turning for Tunisian men, lets see how Tunisian guys can handle that one!!
Or Tunisian women will have a taste of bezness themselves with foreign men.
It never ends,
Foreign men better start reading this forum and understand what bezness is all about.
We already have that practice with philipinos marrying very old European men
Now Tunisian women got the “Red light”.
Interesting!!!
And tunisian homosexuals useing western women to marry then get visa to another country to be with gay men in that country because they can't openly practice or be homosexual in tunisia they scam and fake love !!! With western woman !!!
Bringing new dangerous health issues to western women as tunisian men are not well known for there cleanliness!!
The gay scene in London Manchester ect are now drowning in gay tunisian men that have married western women often the woman dont know till later they married a tunisian homosexual ,yes and often the family knew he was gay and didn't want the shame so marrying the gay son off to western woman gets rid off there disgraced son but brings in money 2 faced tunisian ratty familys disgraceful shame on you all !!!!!!!!!!!
So London be warned gay tunisian men that don't even wash errrrggghhhh !!!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Yep ! you guessed it right !
Actually they know that a lot of foreigners now know their game so they try to play it differently. Like trying to be honest, dont ask for money nor visa in the beginning. they will even suggest you to come to Tunisia and live with them because they dont want to leave the beloved country.
Then when you are here they try to show you how hard the life is in order to persuade you indirectly to go to EU.

Actually a rat wont show his real face only when he have his residency in EU. In France for example if you divorce him before 3 years of mariage he got his residence confiscated and have to quit France, so what they do is to wait till the 3 years pass...

Your rat was one of them.. tried to play the nice guy..
They show there real face when u say no !!! You marry them and
they know you paid for visa it still isn't happy
Before they leave tunisia they want one big pay out from you to start off there bank account but will say its for this that so I can help pay my fares to your country what so say I give u money for you for a few weeks to help u pay fare haha I may as well pay fare for you haha your F####ing brain dead ratty boy
We sll know its to start off your first kerchung off money for your mummy to save so in a few years u can add more till u have enough to pay for ya plastic hymem tunisiam bride hahaha we ain't stupid no more ratsum !!!!! And mummy ratsum your as f###ing thick !!!! We now know the rats diary off future hahaha

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
And tunisian homosexuals useing western women to marry then get visa to another country to be with gay men in that country because they can't openly practice or be homosexual in tunisia they scam and fake love !!! With western woman !!!
Bringing new dangerous health issues to western women as tunisian men are not well known for there cleanliness!!
The gay scene in London Manchester ect are now drowning in gay tunisian men that have married western women often the woman dont know till later they married a tunisian homosexual ,yes and often the family knew he was gay and didn't want the shame so marrying the gay son off to western woman gets rid off there disgraced son but brings in money 2 faced tunisian ratty familys disgraceful shame on you all !!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you find the Tunisian rats go both ways? They can have the foreign victim and their gay lover(s) eww.
I mean just think if they can get 2 paying their way, the rats could have their cake and eat it too.
Living with the wife passing any STDs to her and then onto the lover again!
The think they are invincible well karma is all calling, never know when your number is up Ratcrappers!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I had no idea about that. I always looked at Tunisian gay men with sympathy. I felt bad for them because they are not accepted by Tunisian society. I didn’t know they (well some) acted just like rats and used foreign women to get out of Tunisia so they can live their lifestyle freely.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I had no idea about that. I always looked at Tunisian gay men with sympathy. I felt bad for them because they are not accepted by Tunisian society. I didn’t know they (well some) acted just like rats and used foreign women to get out of Tunisia so they can live their lifestyle freely.
You know now and its horrendous !!! and yes they act like victims the gay men are no better than the rats they do work both ways and use men and again its usually old gay men the gayratcrappers use but the woman they have no preferences to your age or looks only money they see you as a way out off tunisia to get to the gay scene to be free to be who they want to be and will still have sex with men and with you ,its dangerous the situation these gay ratcrappers put women in ,but in the end its all about greed and immoral practises with not a care in the world off anyone else's feelings but there own !!!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
You know now and its horrendous !!! and yes they act like victims the gay men are no better than the rats they do work both ways and use men and again its usually old gay men the gayratcrappers use but the woman they have no preferences to your age or looks only money they see you as a way out off tunisia to get to the gay scene to be free to be who they want to be and will still have sex with men and with you ,its dangerous the situation these gay ratcrappers put women in ,but in the end its all about greed and immoral practises with not a care in the world off anyone else's feelings but there own !!!
Revolting!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Don't you find the Tunisian rats go both ways? They can have the foreign victim and their gay lover(s) eww.
I mean just think if they can get 2 paying their way, the rats could have their cake and eat it too.
The think they are invincible well karma is all calling, never know when your number is up Ratcrappers!
Now you mention it I did know of a older gay man that had a house and a male lover in Tunisia. That same Tunisian man has a girlfriend or fiancé. So let’s get this straight their women know they’re getting jiggy with other men and they’re ok with it :confused: Do they not have ANY morals unless it’s during ramadan ???

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Now you mention it I did know of a older gay man that had a house and a male lover in Tunisia. That same Tunisian man has a girlfriend or fiancé. So let’s get this straight their women know they’re getting jiggy with other men and they’re ok with it :confused: Do they not have ANY morals unless it’s during ramadan ???
It goes on discretely behind closed doors in Tunisia, or online without the wife/girlfriend/fiancé finding out.
If she did find out and is living with the rat, hard to leave if a victim depends on the rat for everything, then the shame of it too!
Once I found out he was on Facebook with this crap, I quit with him amongst the many other reasons I had for leaving the rat!
I told him what I found, took screenshots and said look at this, and he made up some flimsy excuse that he left his Facebook open at the ratcrapper internet café so someone hacked into it! It made me sick that I had known this vile creature!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Always at the coffee shop, at the coffee shop everyday talking shite, , what a boring life!
during Ramadan the rat is no different, just another day following a different routine and still sinning the same LOL

Last edited:

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
It goes on discretely behind closed doors in Tunisia, or online without the wife/girlfriend/fiancé finding out.
If she did find out and is living with the rat, hard to leave if a victim depends on the rat for everything, then the shame of it too!
Once I found out he was on Facebook with this crap, I quit with him amongst the many other reasons I had for leaving the rat!
I told him what I found, took screenshots and said look at this, and he made up some flimsy excuse that he left his Facebook open at the ratcrapper internet café so someone hacked into it! It made me sick that I had known this vile creature!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Always at the coffee shop, at the coffee shop everyday talking shite, , what a boring life!
during Ramadan the rat is no different, just another day following a different routine and still sinning the same LOL
Yes just so everyone knows they are incredibly boring “men” and unsatisfying, disappointing lovers. See they come across as bubbly and fun when you first meet them but I’ve realised it’s all an act. Put it this way they don’t do romance. Unless of course they’re being paid for it LOL

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Ramadan or not my rat still send pics of his tinky winky he only fasted and never went to the mosquée he prayed at home he said. Didn't believe any of it all bs. Liars the lit of these rats

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
@Starlight lol this so scary!
Well here in Britain being gay is a very open issue, you’re absolutely correct and I have read in the Tunisian news how being a gay man in Tunisia is bringing a lot of concern.
British men who are gay are starting travelling to Tunisia now and I know this for a fact.
Nothing is sacred anymore!
Btw... I’ve nothing against gay individuals, that’s their choice!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
You pinched my ratcrapper word haha but yes it's ewwww errrghhhh and dirtyyyyyyyy
That they play both ways without each other knowing friends know family know cousins know but the code amongst tunisians is SILENCE NEVER RAT ON A RAT !!!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Well here in Britain being gay is a very open issue, you’re absolutely correct and I have read in the Tunisian news how being a gay man in Tunisia is bringing a lot of concern.
British men who are gay are starting travelling to Tunisia now and I know this for a fact.
I saw them and no shame init !!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer

I dont have anything against gays but I Do when they play both ways without any one knowing thats when my anger starts!!!!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
@Starlight , this is something that either they’re gay or not, when they do this the reason will be an ulterior motive, money and visa can be obtained thru a woman or man using sex, the rat frankly won’t care which way it goes as long as he can get what he wants.
Women are becoming more aware of bezness so they’re using other means to get what they want.
Have you look at some of their profile pics on social media?
Some are to attract women as well as men!
One example.

Attachments

• 1E688631-BF36-4A2C-B429-72D8577376A1.jpeg
    1E688631-BF36-4A2C-B429-72D8577376A1.jpeg
    471.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: