Welcome to TLR

STOP CRYNG USE YOUR MIND

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Surely it goes against the whole purpose. It’s like it’s just another ritual they’re following like mindless robots, but the meaning is lost on them. Plus giving up eating is apparently just one small part of it, for sure they fail to give up the other sins lol
I’m sure there are those that take it serious but these rats don’t they are doing bezness as usual.... sin? MOST DEFINITELY! How insulting

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
Helo From tunis

i will not talk to much i just want to explaine to all of u
First u go to hotel u stay for one or two weeks
U meet a personne
If u have rly a good mind u will use it Like ( Old & Appearence & Subject & Dialogue )
U will find this personne is not good for u ( dont give a fuck about what he gonna talk )
FIrst look how he looks like . dont tell me they are all the same there is a big difference.
if u gonna meet ( animator & bartender & lifeguard ) They are the same = Rats and i know what i'm talking about .
For

you this One

and this One

they look the same ?
sure NO !!
SO plz when u go TO hotel if u want to have sex with one of them he will if u want to make good days with him he will BUT IF U YOU THINK HE WILL MARY U AND BE YOUR KING AND U WILL BE THE QUEEN U ARE DREAMING SRY
USE YOUR MIND THEN BLAME PPL CAUSE THEY TOOK YOU FOR MONEY AND FOR THM YOU CHOSE HIM FOR SEX THATS ALL THEY ARE LIKE ANIMALS YOU FEED HIM AND HE FEED YOU !
u can meet good ppl but its like 20%
What the FUC? Is this for real, theyvare telling people. They do not care, they just want sex. Let's put it like this that sound like a motel not a hotel.

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
This varies greatly from family to family. If a girl has grown up in a conservative home, then it's her husband who decides everything. If she has a high education and her husband says she is not allowed to work then she has to adhere to his words. Believe that the herbicide destroys a lot for Muslim women because because of the herring, her husband saw too much power over her. Indeed, it seems that the men in Muslim countries have too much power. If a girl does not listen to her Family then it will have major consequences for her at worst, honor killings .
Their wife will be not allow to work because the tunisian rat will be Humping and looking for victims to scam and get money from them.

Samtis

Who said we went for sex how dare u say this !!! I know more off what I talk about than YOU so dont try telling us what we already know !!
I agree on one point the animal part looks smell and growling!!!!
Good people BUT id say 10% the rest RATS !!!!
Hahahah not all women want sex .... mine even wanted me to dress sexy during Ramada ..... and come to his country because he wanted sex too ... and later even sex in front of the camera. After more than almost 3 years he didn't make it .... I don't have a rabbit where you can slip over it. That's wrong you holy Muslims

Samtis

Yes just so everyone knows they are incredibly boring “men” and unsatisfying, disappointing lovers. See they come across as bubbly and fun when you first meet them but I’ve realised it’s all an act. Put it this way they don’t do romance. Unless of course they’re being paid for it LOL
A Tunisian woman might well have it to be married by learned lovers hahhaha

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hahahah not all women want sex .... mine even wanted me to dress sexy during Ramada ..... and come to his country because he wanted sex too ... and later even sex in front of the camera. After more than almost 3 years he didn't make it .... I don't have a rabbit where you can slip over it. That's wrong you holy Muslims
Not all Muslims are the same @Samtis it's just the rats who pretend they are devout Muslims so you fall for their fake lies. Don't judge a whole religion plse it's only the rats xx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
NEVER IN FRONT OF CAMERA, these rats use this against us! Yeah a real holy fella there:)

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Mine asked for no money or gifts and pretended he didn't want a visa, hence our living in Tunisia where he and his family provided everything. When Houssem finally asked for a visa (after one year), I said no....he still stayed with me for another year. Why was this @akhenaten, did he think he would change my mind?
He played a good game....had me completely fooled.
Thats how vile and narssastic the rats true personality is like shite only way us to flush the shite where it belongs back in the rats mouth !!!!
Im so sorry but in the end this rat showed his true colours greed sneaky lower than a snakes belly!!!!!