Welcome to TLR

STOP CRYNG USE YOUR MIND

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It's the betrayal part of the narcissist rat that stings the most. Knowing you weren't worth the truth, none of his victims ever got the truth from him because it's all a deception. Here are examples, of how the rat twisted the truth on his tagged.com a few years ago! He is making fun of me coming 3 times to visit him and yet it was more of a cost to me and still he could never get the documents right! Then unfortunately the honeymoon he calls it, hmm the rat never paid for anything what is the real complaint here? Then the lies about how I was a nightmare and the lies how long the illegal marriage was, I was not in a marriage of 7 years I was in a sham marriage for 3 months after it happened and he could not last anymore because he was a filthy lying rat!
I had a relationshite for 6 not 7 years even that was on and off so much my head was spinning LOL
Anyways this whole relationshite experience teaches you to never cross oceans for rats like him who could not even lift a finger for you!
I got more than he will ever have, fake people like this have to be validated on social media and I don't need none of that to know I am a worthy person.
If you were to count the estrangement and abandonment it would be almost 8 years of a nightmare and the rat made it that way too!
This douche would’ve had to pay me to stay?!!!! Good riddance girl!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I know exactly what you mean it changes your mind set forever. I feel the same with trust as people these days have 2 faces. I used to be very open about my personal life but I can't do that no more. What you experienced with your rat leaves a scar and hopefully you will find a nice man who you can trust again
Yes it is so hard to trust anyone much less after dealing with a deceitful lying male from across the country!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Who talks about their past relationships when advertising for a new relationship?
Then put my photos there I mean that's just so low.
I mean if I want to attract someone will I talk about the past one?
And then to say "Canadian" like it is suppose to mean anything.
I took everything to do with him down, I mean this crap from the past stays up on his social media even for public viewing
and he regurgitates the posts over and over.
Everything on these posts are twisted like the exact opposite, its what he did that was wrong not me.
It's like he is having the narrative and making out he was a good man that was cheated on and loved and lost.
but if you were to go on way before me it was all about how the rat had a negative outlook on women and love to begin with!
I mean he is quite a crazy one for sure.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Who talks about their past relationships when advertising for a new relationship?
I mean if I want to attract someone will I talk about the past one?
And then to say "Canadian" like it is suppose to mean anything.
I took everything to do with him down, I mean this crap from the past stays up on his social media even for public viewing
and he regurgitates the posts over and over.
Everything on these posts are twisted like the exact opposite, its what he did that was wrong not me.
It's like he is having the narrative and making out he was a good man that was cheated on and loved and lost.
but if you were to go on way before me it was all about how the rat had a negative outlook on women and love to begin with!
I mean he is quite a crazy one for sure.
Yeah it’s like he wants to be thought of as the victim awww poor thing honestly who would hit on that? Maybe another psycho playing a victim also who knows what goes thru these kind of peoples mind

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Only narcissistic losers would do this. Posting a picture with an ex on a dating site should be an indication to the other women that the guy is classless. It’s a red flag. I bet not many responded to him. He’s hopeless.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It's the betrayal part of the narcissist rat that stings the most. Knowing you weren't worth the truth, none of his victims ever got the truth from him because it's all a deception. Here are examples, of how the rat twisted the truth on his tagged.com a few years ago! He is making fun of me coming 3 times to visit him and yet it was more of a cost to me and still he could never get the documents right! Then unfortunately the honeymoon he calls it, hmm the rat never paid for anything what is the real complaint here? Then the lies about how I was a nightmare and the lies how long the illegal marriage was, I was not in a marriage of 7 years I was in a sham marriage for 3 months after it happened and he could not last anymore because he was a filthy lying rat!
I had a relationshite for 6 not 7 years even that was on and off so much my head was spinning LOL
Anyways this whole relationshite experience teaches you to never cross oceans for rats like him who could not even lift a finger for you!
I got more than he will ever have, fake people like this have to be validated on social media and I don't need none of that to know I am a worthy person.
If you were to count the estrangement and abandonment it would be almost 8 years of a nightmare and the rat made it that way too!
URGH his profile makes me want to vomit - typical rat talk :sick::sick::sick:

MH x

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
All tunisia is fucked up no virtues no respect no.morals
The culture are u for real tunisian are not religious they lie drink smoking sex gays beastility bisexuality prostitutes both male and female cheating !!!!
They Steal are theifs scammers bezzness lasso,77
Ther parents pimp out sons and daughters to both sexes because even the parents are fucked in there heads greedy all for money
Money is the reapecr tbey dont care how u get it so much lieing theifs rats
Material thibgs mean more than love
They only shower once a week
Neve4r change clothing
But are full off arrogance
The worst country in the world for scammers
Even taken over from the Nigerian ya-hoo boys
Dirty minds dirty hands black hearts
Only a few good people left in tunisia
A shame the countrys tourisim will be gone soon if the dirty shitty rats and their family continue !!!!!
They all are a bunch of F U C K ??

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I was with him a number off years snd the tricks lies he pulled to try cover his tracks
The best one is whatsapp
You look at his last seen
Oh he lioves me
He was last seen on a certain date when he messaged me
You then notice the last seen is stuck on the same date !!!
Stupidity so u know hes een in and tirned off last seen to you
But off course your seeing things and ur a liar
Phone on charge at home but there obviously active in messages
Don't answer didmt hear your call what 5 times !!!
Messages left unseen they looked but fb wouldn't let them reply!!!
And oh I'm with a friend cant message but u call there in another call
Proof is sent to you by the rat der ratty that call to prove who u was talking to was 3 hours ago ago not 5 minutes ago !!!!
You will message he will message back before u know hes arguiing u don't inow what over and your left confused an excuse to go nessage with peace others !!!
You call he pleads stop ppease stop ur hurting my heart you think wtf
H3ecuts u call back he cuts
Thats when u know there's someone else there !!!
Silence is another way to be at peace with others
Don't belive he with his man friends thats another excuse
Once he told me his phone was in charge his mother answered and said he wasn't there omg I heard the rat in background !!!!!
I could go on for days with the childish 6ricks they play and when caught out even with proof your the f###ing crazy one !!!
They are childish immature manipulative narssastic fuckers .the rats !!!!!!!

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
I was with him a number off years snd the tricks lies he pulled to try cover his tracks
The best one is whatsapp
Oh he lioves me
Proof is sent to you by the rat der ratty that call to prove who u was talking to was 3 hours ago ago not 5 minutes ago !!!!
You will message he will message back before u know hes arguiing u don't inow what over and your left confused an excuse to go nessage with peace others !!!
Once he told me his phone was in charge his mother answered and said he wasn't there omg I heard the rat in background !!!!!
I could go on for days with the childish 6ricks they play and when caught out even with proof your the f###ing crazy one !!!
Wtf, heart those ass wipes do not know how to spell hearts. They don't even have one. When have you see a RAT talking. Jajajaj. You are right they are childish ignorant, and most probably camel humpers. They probably practice having sex with camels. That's why they smell like them jajajajajaj

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Wtf, heart those ass wipes do not know how to spell hearts. They don't even have one. When have you see a RAT talking. Jajajaj. You are right they are childish ignorant, and most probably camel humpers. They probably practice having sex with camels. That's why they smell like them jajajajajaj
The eau they percieve themselves as gods ehen they are fiuck all
They dont know how to treat or talk to a woman
Tney think off us as a commodity not a wife
They speak with aggression manipulation and narssasisim towards the woman wether your western or tunisian they have no care !!
The male friends are more higher class than the female
And all they care off are the males species im sure the rats are all homosexuals in hiding to gain money gifts to impress the males
Take them out with your money drinking coffee shareing with the males only
Staying with male friends but when they are with the males the wife gf are none exsistant
They speak with respect off and too the males
But to the female its fuck you your just a woman !!!
Tney really ate lower clas sub humans the tunisian ratcrappers
Why do so many women with red flags go marry the dirty foul mouth abusive rats
I will never know in my life
But all I know is one day the woman will snap open the door and say get the fuck out my life my country my world you disgust me ratty !!!!!
One day the rats will no.longer be able to make a bussiness out off bezzness because us women just got empowered fuck off all you tunIsian RATS !!!!!
The rats simply are subhumans
WE NEED TO FUCK OFF THE RATS NOW !!!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
The best one is whatsapp
Oh he lioves me
I also went through these tricks from the rat's side.
Most of the time, the rats don't have enough minutes on their phone or they are working hard and too tired to call LOL
One year after the sham marriage, he had found another since the sham marriage and I was ok with not being pestered anymore
this one leaves a birthday message LOL in a fake thick Arabic accent and it was hilarious.
That was the last time to hear the rat ever speak again (2018) on voicemail that's
when I decided to change my phone numbers.
If you even tell the rat he was wrong about anything or figured it out, he would
teach me a lesson by being silent that or desperately finding someone
to just pay attention to the rat.
So the rats replace you when they know you have caught on to their lies.
These rats are not very rational thinkers, like if they do a thousand things wrong
how do they expect that someone will stay forever in it.
We have choices we don't have to live with it and the rats don't like it!
The rat says I was spoiled by his love , I am on the floor laughing my head off.
It's just so pathetic the lies the rats tell themselves to justify what they do!

When its long over even on their terms (silence for months), the relentless rats come back again with a vengeance.
Although we all know they stalk us online, you can block and shut your social media up for good and these rats will
find a way even if there is a tiny chance. Changed my number and everything else I could think of and I am set in my ways I don't care what the rat does, I will never ever give into the rat. The rat can try through other people and still I would not give in!
I don't belong to the past anymore, I am here in my present and looking towards my future which does not
include the vile rat!

Last edited:

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
The eau they percieve themselves as gods ehen they are fiuck all
They dont know how to treat or talk to a woman
Tney think off us as a commodity not a wife
They speak with aggression manipulation and narssasisim towards the woman wether your western or tunisian they have no care !!
The male friends are more higher class than the female
And all they care off are the males species im sure the rats are all homosexuals in hiding to gain money gifts to impress the males
Take them out with your money drinking coffee shareing with the males only
Staying with male friends but when they are with the males the wife gf are none exsistant
They speak with respect off and too the males
But to the female its fuck you your just a woman !!!
Tney really ate lower clas sub humans the tunisian ratcrappers
Why do so many women with red flags go marry the dirty foul mouth abusive rats
I will never know in my life
But all I know is one day the woman will snap open the door and say get the fuck out my life my country my world you disgust me ratty !!!!!
One day the rats will no.longer be able to make a bussiness out off bezzness because us women just got empowered fuck off all you tunIsian RATS !!!!!
The rats simply are subhumans
WE NEED TO FUCK OFF THE RATS NOW !!!!!!
They take their friend out for coffe and they get repay with D I C K IN THE CULO WICH MEANS A S S that what they get. We definitely need to let everyone know about tunisian rats and every Rat from any nationality. RATS WILL ALWAYS BE

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The best one is whatsapp
Oh he lioves me
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize when you find out they are lying about one you pretty much know they lie about everything!! Regardless how small it may be!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
The rats sure are a different breed, I can't even fake anything, not even a hello.
I tried to do one fake profile once long ago, it took too much of my time and the rat caught it out as a fake.
They can tell who is fake because it takes one to know one LOL
Because all they do is fake.

Attachments

• 33688763_1805991232773477_1988719262780358656_n.jpg
    33688763_1805991232773477_1988719262780358656_n.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 4

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
They take their friend out for coffe and they get repay with D I C K IN THE CULO WICH MEANS A S S that what they get. We definitely need to let everyone know about tunisian rats and every Rat from any nationality. RATS WILL ALWAYS BE
Thats so true both ways they work for a few dinas up the culo they go investigating over nah gi mi the dinas wtf
Dirty ratsums no morals 3 seconds its over
What a race to the finish world guniiness book records yaaaa 3 seconds u tunisian men are dam studs from fish market haha shrimps haha

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Thats so true both ways they work for a few dinas up the culo they go investigating over nah gi mi the dinas wtf
What a race to the finish world guniiness book records yaaaa 3 seconds u tunisian men are dam studs from fish market haha shrimps haha
Why can't the rats keep one woman happy for long? Because they have eractile dysfunction!!
Talk about mission impossible; how could a rat ever satisfy a woman in bed with a zibi so tiny?
Are you sure it's not one second @Starlight
Make sure Guinness book of records has the evidence!
They might need a magnifying glass to take a look at it!
They might mistake it for a pimple LOL

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Why can't the rats keep one woman happy for long? Because they have eractile dysfunction!!
Talk about mission impossible; how could a rat ever satisfy a woman in bed with a zibi so tiny?
Are you sure it's not one second @Starlight
Make sure Guinness book of records has the evidence!
They might need a magnifying glass to take a look at it!
They might mistake it for a pimple LOL
How can they have erectile dysfunction they dont have a zibibi big enough to know wether its limp or erected itz like a stump where the zibibi should be no wonder there's no drips on toilet seat there nothing to shake after a wee wee !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The rats sure are a different breed, I can't even fake anything, not even a hello.
I tried to do one fake profile once long ago, it took too much of my time and the rat caught it out as a fake.
They can tell who is fake because it takes one to know one LOL
Because all they do is fake.
Ditto
How can they have erectile dysfunction they dont have a zibibi big enough to know wether its limp or erected itz like a stump where the zibibi should be no wonder there's no drips on toilet seat there nothing to shake after a wee wee !!!!!
you so bad :p

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
3 seconds is to much. Ho about 1 second and thanks to viagra they said jajajaj

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
3 seconds is to much. Ho about 1 second and thanks to viagra they said jajajaj
They can't afford viagra my rat asked me to bring him some no darling not viagra even popped up straight they can't do much with it
Let's say pepper spray would be better or a little bit off itchy powder !!!!!
Abd who wants a tunisan rat dosed up on viagra running around after you with his tiny zibibi stood up in air
Just buy a light up condom at least you will see some off it flashing snd then run baby run !!!!

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
They can't afford viagra my rat asked me to bring him some no darling not viagra even popped up straight they can't do much with it
Abd who wants a tunisan rat dosed up on viagra running around after you with his tiny zibibi stood up in air
Just buy a light up condom at least you will see some off it flashing snd then run baby run !!!!
Light up condom they will probably smoked. Jajajajja

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Viagra? At that age? Omg hahaaa. Maybe better rub some of that gel on their dicks so it stays up as their hair looks like the last of the Mohicans:rolleyes: