Welcome to TLR

Super Powers

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
That's so l
Hey lovelies. I didn't know where to post this but I wanted to share something with you...I'm doing something super exciting tonight... Having a glass of wine and catching up with my parents!!!! Happy times.
that's lovely to hear - in these difficult unprecedented times being able to spend time with loved ones is priceless - enjoy.

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hey lovelies. I didn't know where to post this but I wanted to share something with you...I'm doing something super exciting tonight... Having a glass of wine and catching up with my parents!!!! Happy times.
That's great Lass enjoy it it's nice to catch up with family in these strange times we live in now... And a glass of wine... Yuuuum santé on you and your family's health xxx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, all good, thank you. I had brilliant time with my family now back to work and it's extremely busy, just trying to catch up on everything. I was working from home for 12 weeks before my holidays so I feel a little bit overwhelmed going back to 10 hour shifts xx
Glad you had a good time with your family - I haven't been able to yet but I hope I can soon.

I bet you are - can you request to work from home a couple of days a week - seems a lot of places are allowing that now.

Much love

MH x

Lass

Major Ratslayer
It's 9 am Monday morning and I just got offered a pic of zibi for 5 TND...times must be hard, even zibi pics going on sale. I didn't take up the offer but if I would have a superpower I would definitely like to forget about the offer at first place :eek: Wishing you all a happy week with no zibi pics :D

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It's 9 am Monday morning and I just got offered a pic of zibi for 5 TND...times must be hard, even zibi pics going on sale. I didn't take up the offer but if I would have a superpower I would definitely like to forget about the offer at first place :eek: Wishing you all a happy week with no zibi pics :D
Good morning Lass a Dick pick for 5 dinar :eek: must be a little zibi then bwhahaa :p Hard times for rats I suppose I would decline to it's a coffee for me in the morning. Happy week for you to Lass xx