Welcome to TLR

test the name

T

Tootie

i can name one.

Works hotel marhaba in sousse tunisia.
has been working there since 2008-jan time
finished last year then worked sahara beach for a few months.
then went back to marhaba then left now he is back.

Has gotten married and is having a baby. Well i know at least 5 people who are having his baby.

Ill give his Initials.
S.A

W

WouldI

no initials necessary - just name him if he's a definite rat (sounds like it!!) and if you have a picture for the gallery, all the better!

Hmmmmm Sami, Sofiane, Shaggy...... who could it be??? :D

T

Tina4Salim4life

I dont know any love rats

I dont know any love rats but i think people are pointing at my husband
S.A hahaha thats my baby right there
Im the pregnant newly wed
Love this man to pieces
Maybe he did things bad in the past but since we been together and married i know he has done nothing,
1.His mum is like my 2nd mother so if he did anything to me she has told him she will disown him.
2.He treats me like a queen constantly asking me if i need anything if im fine and the baby is fine, Never EVER asks for money or visa
Loveness alll

W

WouldI

Hi Tina, I always say that a man may have a less-than-angelic past, but when he finds the right one everything can change. Sorry if reading the above caused you any distress (personally, I'd pm the author of the post if I wanted clarification, or maybe not if I had no reason to doubt my husband) and I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy and a wonderful marriage xxx

T

Tina4Salim4life

Thank you,
I agree totally we cant dwell on the past every one has a past but i know he has changed now, but im sure people know and probably have experienced girls messing with lives and marriages lol, I know i have one girl claimed she was expecting my husband baby the same time as me lol, but i was in the country for 2 months its a funny world lol,
:D

K

Kamantha

Hi Tina,

Everyone has a past, like we have the same applies to Tunisians as well. Good luck with yr pregnancy and marriage.

Kam x

T

Tina4Salim4life

Hey Kam
Indeed so true Tunisian are the same as all nationalities
They do stupid things like everyone
Thank you :D

scoobydoo

Thank you,
I agree totally we cant dwell on the past every one has a past but i know he has changed now, but im sure people know and probably have experienced girls messing with lives and marriages lol, I know i have one girl claimed she was expecting my husband baby the same time as me lol, but i was in the country for 2 months its a funny world lol,
:D

If he has changed then thats great!
But as far as being in the same country as someone, this doesnt mean that they arent capable of cheating....men who live with their girlfriends in the UK do it, so i am sure tunisia is no exception!!

T

TunisiaMoon

i can name one.

Works hotel marhaba in sousse tunisia.
has been working there since 2008-jan time
finished last year then worked sahara beach for a few months.
then went back to marhaba then left now he is back.

Has gotten married and is having a baby. Well i know at least 5 people who are having his baby.

Ill give his Initials.
S.A
S.A.. hmmmm :confused: Hubby n I have good friend who works there, was supposed to be getting married last week (not caught up with him yet).. but his initials aren't s.a.....

T

TunisiaMoon

patricia said:
I was at Marhaba in Sousse last June. I met some rats there too. The night shift luggage carrier, a waiter and the guys from the shops inside the Lobby.

Hey Patricia, What did you think of Abdou??? xx

T

Tina4Salim4life

I know abdou, a good friend of my husbands worked with him is getting married i heard

A

annabel

Does anybody know Ramzi who worked inMarhaba in Sousse-he was engaged to my friend but she has not heard from him for 2 months-somebody has told her he has married a German woman and gone to live in Germany-she was with him 6 years.

C

carolkhalil

i know abdou and simo auoni very well. i also have a tunisian boyfriend and he works at marhaba in sousse.
i was wondering whether the rat in marhaba with initials s.a could be bar staff.
my fella initials are K S like to know if any have stories about him.

T

tunisian_princess

marhaba beach

hii everybody just thought i'd put my mind at rest also..
Does anybody have any stories of the animation team at marhaba beach?
Be very interesting to find out if there are..= )
Loveagee!
x

T

Tina4Salim4life

Awww did he i wanted to go to his wedding as well but expecting i cant go, Abdou is a top bloke love him to pieces so sweet, even though he liked to bully me then laugh lol cheeky hahaha

T

TunisiaMoon

Don't really know who's mind i'm putting at rest, but hopefully one of you will know who i'm talking about....

I'm hopeless with names....BUT I was at Marhaba in Sousse visiting Abdou with my hubby in January... Around new year.

Now don't ask for names cos like i said i'm crap but there was one animateur there who was a good boy... Showing off pics on his mobile phone of his girlfriend. Very proud and certainly not behaving like a rat... (mind you they were all old fogies doing ballroom dancing at the time).... but anyway.. He had an england shirt and wore it with pride. I'm sorry I can't be more specific but that's all I have. He was a nice lad and proud to show of his missis. Do hope it's one of you guys!!!

xxx

T

tunisian_princess

Don't really know who's mind i'm putting at rest, but hopefully one of you will know who i'm talking about....

I'm hopeless with names....BUT I was at Marhaba in Sousse visiting Abdou with my hubby in January... Around new year.

Now don't ask for names cos like i said i'm crap but there was one animateur there who was a good boy... Showing off pics on his mobile phone of his girlfriend. Very proud and certainly not behaving like a rat... (mind you they were all old fogies doing ballroom dancing at the time).... but anyway.. He had an england shirt and wore it with pride. I'm sorry I can't be more specific but that's all I have. He was a nice lad and proud to show of his missis. Do hope it's one of you guys!!!

xxx
Was that in marhaba hotel or marhaba beach?
what did the girl in the picture look like?

S

shepster1

hi everyone,
was just wondering..... is it common for waiters to be rats? you hear alot about the animation teams but not much about others. does anyone know of any rats in tour khalef? :Hmm:

T

TunisiaMoon

Hi shepster!!

Yes, it's common for the waiters to be rats... but not ALL just like it's common for animateurs.

The hotel I stayed in when I met my hubby,,, the waiter was a right slime ball... hands trying to touch me all time.. til hubby told him I was with him lol....:D

Don't know the hotel u mention so can't help you there xx

C

carolkhalil

hi yes some waiters can be rats also. Animation get really bad names but tbh half off them dont desrve it. rats in tunisia can be any where, working in all locations but mainly near tourists.

T

TunisiaMoon

Was that in marhaba hotel or marhaba beach?
what did the girl in the picture look like?
Oh god now ur asking the girl with baby brain lol!!!

I really don't remember much bout it, i'm thinking blondish colour.... oh and the animateur had dark hair hahaha... Think he was quite young, really slim.
You could pm me a pic if u think it's you. might rack my brains.!!

C

carolkhalil

yes i do know that animator in marhaba, he is married now with baby on way and yes she is dear friend to me and she is also on here, so thank you for giving him a good rep cos i know he loves her dearly.

S

shepster1

thanks Justme,
I have noticed the tour khalef hotel isn't mentioned very much compared to others which seem to crop up all the time on this site and tunisia.com. maybe thats a good sign. :)

T

TunisiaMoon

Awww glad I could help!! If I know of a rat i'd say. Same the other way round too.

Getting rather confused with our new members at the moment but i'm sure it will soon dawn on me lol x

C

carolkhalil

hotels are not mentioned that much on here just initials and places.

S

shepster1

i don't write much as someone usually asks or answers a question i want to know before i get the chance! but i log on most days and read what is going on!