Welcome to TLR

test the name

T

Tina4Salim4life

Oh god now ur asking the girl with baby brain lol!!!

I really don't remember much bout it, i'm thinking blondish colour.... oh and the animateur had dark hair hahaha... Think he was quite young, really slim.
You could pm me a pic if u think it's you. might rack my brains.!!

Awwww thats my hubby :D Slim if you look on my pics might see if its me :D probably is though lol, make my day if it is lol:D

T

TunisiaMoon

Awwww thats my hubby :D Slim if you look on my pics might see if its me :D probably is though lol, make my day if it is lol:D

Looked at your pics Tina love....

I'm really sorry but I don't think it looks a bit like the dude in my head or his woman on his phone...
It looks ALOT like you both rofl!!!
It's him alright hun. Singing your praises, showing your pics off on his phone saying how much he loved you. Damn sorry girls but Tina's man isn't a rat lol!!
But you know what, it's not every day I manage to put a smile on someones face and I have to say it feels bloody good!
Tina, I wish you so much happiness with Slim.. When he comes to UK we can meet up but please please please get some good old english stodge down his neck hahaha!!! Big hugs to you, your man and your bubba xxxx

C

chefref

Looked at your pics Tina love....

I'm really sorry but I don't think it looks a bit like the dude in my head or his woman on his phone...
It looks ALOT like you both rofl!!!
It's him alright hun. Singing your praises, showing your pics off on his phone saying how much he loved you. Damn sorry girls but Tina's man isn't a rat lol!!
But you know what, it's not every day I manage to put a smile on someones face and I have to say it feels bloody good!
Tina, I wish you so much happiness with Slim.. When he comes to UK we can meet up but please please please get some good old english stodge down his neck hahaha!!! Big hugs to you, your man and your bubba xxxx

THAT is WAY COOL! Tina, you lucky girl, you! ::TYTY:::Dance:::cheers::

T

Tina4Salim4life

So happy

Awwww thank you, Bless him i always get that from people saying your husband never stops speaking about you and the baby lol bless him happy now lol. Yea defently need to get some weight put on him aswell i dont want to be the only fat one hahahah, he can be fat with me lol
Thank you so much for that.
Yea defently im up meeting up, get Slim out and about out of mischief and Carol will tell you he needs to be kept an eye on or he'll get himself into some pickle hahah bless him
Thank big hugs back from me and fat baby lol
And im sure going to be fat husband Slim :D:D

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
I love happy endings :wub:

It's a TLR first, I think we need to celebrate! ::cheers::

Best of everything to you and your family Tina (f)

S

Susie

while we are in the mood for sharing good news ... if there is a Sam from Southampton on here ... who is married to a guy from Monastir area.. his name is Ahmed & he told me that he loves his wife very much and wishes he could be with her ...

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
while we are in the mood for sharing good news ... if there is a Sarah from Southampton on here ... who is married to a guy from Monastir area.. his name is Anis & he told me that he loves his wife very much and wishes he could be with her ...

I LOVE IT!!! for all those that said we are only here to do damage, make drama, etc I hope that they are reading this now!!! I hope Sarah comes forth and claims her prince (h)

T

TunisiaMoon

Yes Sarah, come forth and claim your rewards!!!!

(for all those that think we are only here to cause upset,,,,,,, go forth and multiply):D

L

louschlong

Without wanting to p*ss on anyone's parade, i know an Anis from that area that may be a potential rat.....I'll provide further info if anyone thinks it may affect them :confused:

T

TunisiaMoon

Without wanting to p*ss on anyone's parade, i know an Anis from that area that may be a potential rat.....I'll provide further info if anyone thinks it may affect them :confused:

Anis??? from the same area???..... my fiance??? What do u have on him??? please tell ::AngeL::

L

louschlong

I've actually just had a heart attack...don't do that to me!!! :cry::cry:

T

TunisiaMoon

ohh are you sick??? Would you like me to send you some Dinars??:D

L

louschlong

Yes please, i have to pay for medical treatment and to get me out of the military....oh and my phone has broken and I've lost my job so I need lots of dinars.

Ps. You know the rumours about me sleeping with other girls....it's all lies....it's the animation bezness!

mezoo

The Decider
i'd like a bit of further info as it affects me like this, i read the rat stories here sometimes for amusement,,,,so if you provide further info,,,the effect on me is that I will go from normal to amused...:coffee:

T

TunisiaMoon

normal?? on a sub conscious level or really really??? I personally don't do normal. much more interesting and more fun to be slightly deranged :huh:

manzousa

So true... one of my American ex's slept his way through the eastern half of our state.... I'm just glad I made it out without getting anything from him..... ugh....

Congrats on your new marriage and baby on the way!

W

WouldI

Please,my husband needs an operation on his zibi and I am suffering from malnutrition,I might even have to go in the army .

awwww bless - I bet you'd get more meat in the army ( on both counts :ben: :O:blush::innocent:LMAO!!!!)

mezoo

The Decider
Please,my husband needs an operation on his zibi and I am suffering from malnutrition,I might even have to go in the army .
better yet, we could all take up a collection and give you money so you can pay and not join the army beans. B)

C

chefref

with the cost of postage and all, I can only afford to send cookies...will you still call me habibi? (h)(h)(h)

T

tunisblue

with the cost of postage and all, I can only afford to send cookies...will you still call me habibi? (h)(h)(h)

heck send me the cookies and if they r chocolate chip ill call u whatever u want:innocent::ben:

manzousa

Ya even cookies are expensive to ship there... lol. I sent a 7 lb box of chocolate to Tunisia for Valentine's Day last year and it cost me nearly $80 just in postage... lol

mezoo

The Decider
i'd like a bit of further info as it affects me like this, i read the rat stories here sometimes for amusement,,,,so if you provide further info,,,the effect on me is that I will go from normal to amused...:coffee:

normal?? on a sub conscious level or really really??? I personally don't do normal. much more interesting and more fun to be slightly deranged :huh:
amused and re-arranged i guess lol ! :coffee: