Welcome to TLR

The healing process

M

Meis

It is a long healing process getting over these rats ,they really mess with your head and not least finances!!
You think you’re alright then bam either he rears his ugly head or something triggers a relapse.
I would just like to say a wholeheartedly thank you to @Mango Chutney who has gone out of her way to personally help me through some rough old times and helped me to see things clearer
She seems to be undervalued at times here especially as she is top of the table on the members list !! (Sad but I noticed !! )
Her and Heidi were a great team that got results for lots of people
I miss the tlr Where you could come for a good old laugh and a dose of pick me up
It is sadly missed x

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
They do certainly mess with your head :(
TLR and the wonderful members here literally saved my life. Mango & Pussycat (previously Heidi) weren't members back when I joined but a number of members personally went out their way to help and support me. A lot of those are still here to this day (some with new usernames) supporting the many new members.

Among many others I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to @crystal, @Laurence, @CUDDLE, @MH007 @CUDDLE @simple and many others.

The forum continues to be a wonderful supportive place with compassion and humour.

All new members should read @simple 's joke thread... It was the first time I'd laughed in months and it was a wonderful feeling

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
...Mango and Heidi were a great team that got results for lots of people
Hey, you talk about them as if they've gone. Mango is still here and Heidi also. Heidi has a new username now, @Pussycat , she doesn't post much anymore though, neither does Mango :(

I'm sorry you miss their teamwork in the forum and their laughs and pick me ups but maybe they will decide to start posting again soon :)

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
No one is under valued here...Every one has in some way or another helped,,,Many a time when i was a new member ,did @crystal@Laurence @MH007 ,,,and others who are no longer here,,talk to me through the small hours ,because i coudlnt sleep and needed support..Even now just knowing that there are women and men who understand and care and who give up their time to support is a blessing ..So no one is undervalued and everyone should be appreciated ,because without us all, new members would have no where to turn ..

JGG

Major Ratslayer
No one is under valued here...Every one has in some way or another helped,,,Many a time when i was a new member ,did @crystal@Laurence @MH007 ,,,and others who are no longer here,,talk to me through the small hours ,because i coudlnt sleep and needed support..Even now just knowing that there are women and men who understand and care and who give up their time to support is a blessing ..So no one is undervalued and everyone should be appreciated ,because without us all, new members would have no where to turn ..
True words Simple....when I first started coming here a few months ago....I just hung back and watched and listened....I really admire ALL the women and men who come here searching for answers or looking for comfort or just on a mission of learning about these men and their ways. TLR has given me a voice and I appreciate so much all the very wise and wonderful people I have met...I have learned so much...thank you everyone from my heart ♡

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
True words Simple....when I first started coming here a few months ago....I just hung back and watched and listened....I really admire ALL the women and men who come here searching for answers or looking for comfort or just on a mission of learning about these men and their ways. TLR has given me a voice and I appreciate so much all the very wise and wonderful people I have met...I have learned so much...thank you everyone from my heart ♡
Thank YOU @JGG you are a tremendous support on here.

What is lovely and heart warming is to see members that come here as victims morph in to survivors and then volunteer their support to new members.

From the bottom of my heart thank you to ALL of you.

@simple you have always been a constant support and we love your wit to make us laugh on the gloomiest of days.

MH x

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Thank YOU @JGG you are a tremendous support on here.

What is lovely and heart warming is to see members that come here as victims morph in to survivors and then volunteer their support to new members.

From the bottom of my heart thank you to ALL of you.

@simple you have always been a constant support and we love your wit to make us laugh on the gloomiest of days.

MH x
Absolutely true....Ive literally been doubled over laughing at some of Simples remarks...very therapeutic to have a good laugh....especially at the expense of those doorknob Rat Men....love you Simple

M

Meis

They do certainly mess with your head :(
TLR and the wonderful members here literally saved my life. Mango & Pussycat (previously Heidi) weren't members back when I joined but a number of members personally went out their way to help and support me. A lot of those are still here to this day (some with new usernames) supporting the many new members.

Among many others I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to @crystal, @Laurence, @CUDDLE, @MH007 @CUDDLE @simple and many others.

The forum continues to be a wonderful supportive place with compassion and humour.

All new members should read @simple 's joke thread... It was the first time I'd laughed in months and it was a wonderful feeling
I’m not a new member

M

Meis

I’m certainly not disrespecting any members on here I was just stating the fact that I wanted to give a special thanks to mango chutney as she has personally helped my sanity on off for a long time that’s all
I meant no offence to others on here
As mango chutney and many other regulars are not posting on here anymore
I just wanted to show my thanks x
Sorry if I upset people x
That was not the intention

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
I’m certainly not disrespecting any members on here I was just stating the fact that I wanted to give a special thanks to mango chutney as she has personally helped my sanity on off for a long time that’s all
I meant no offence to others on here
As mango chutney and many other regulars are not posting on here anymore
I just wanted to show my thanks x
Sorry if I upset people x
That was not the intention
Not upset at all :) I'm sure most people have specific members who went out of their way to help and support.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Sorry wires crossed
Hi its me ,,i started a thread called queen of one liners ,,,BBT didnt mean this is a joke thread ,,I also appreciate mango and Heidi and everyone whos here past and present ,,I wish @Whalla was still here ,@Ariel @Nutty professor @tigerlil ,But i have to respect their wishes ,they have chosen to move on and that is their choice,but it dosnt deflect from the fact that they helped so many people and their posts are still important and relevant ,,,

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator: