Welcome to TLR

The Narcissist Knows Your Weaknesses

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
I think as victims (snd survivors) of Rats we can all relate to this. For those who have recently found themselves falling for (being entrapped by) a Rat...take note. As soon as they know your weaknesses they waste no time using them against you. xx

Do you remember those early, heady days when I first began to seduce you? Of course you do. Those moments have been branded into your memory and can never be erased, no matter how hard you try. So wonderful were those initial months of our courtship as we began our dance together that you cannot help but recall them and feel that bittersweet tinge. Many times as you have fought through your devaluation and discard you have harked back to those magical moments as you sought some kind of solace from them.

Somehow, as you sat with tear-stained cheeks you would force a smile through the misery as you latched on to remembering the things that I said to you, those beautiful, loving and mesmerising words which gripped your heart and took it heavenward. It was impossible to resist the love-bombing which I unleashed upon you and similarly it is impossible for you to banish those memories as you sit amongst the debris of our relationship wondering what on earth has happened. You can easily be forgiven for seeking refuge from the misery amongst those golden thoughts. It is the obvious thing to do to try and take away the searing pain which now burns you.

Naturally, this is all something which I planned and is a natural consequence of becoming entangled with me. Do not feel any shame in the fact that you keep running to those thoughts and taking hold of them as you seek to ease your agony. Keep doing it. All the others did and all the others will.

As you walk through those wonderful thoughts and memories, replaying our time together like an incessant loop of our “best of” moments do you recall what else you did during this seduction? Can you remember something else that was happening as we created these scintillating memories? Yes I know you can remember, how could you forget? It was one of the many things that I did for you which drew you closer to me and made you fall oh so deeply in love with the illusion. What was it that I did? I made you feel safe. I created that sanctuary and opened the door and ushered you in.

I showed you how this gleaming and beautiful paradise was impregnable to the wretched and woeful world beyond. I assured you that being in here with me meant that you need never worry about those things again. I would keep the wailing tormentors from your door and ensure that those things did not trouble you any more. That was the sole condition for entry into this haven that I had constructed for you. Tell me about those things so I can shield you from them.

You had never had someone make such a sacrifice for you before. The way we understood how badly those things affected you. We really seemed to grasp the impact that those things had had upon you as we listened with patience and comprehension. You were hesitant at first, the mere act of recollection being one that caused you consternation.

You had no issue in confiding in us, no that was not the issue. We had banished any concerns you may have had about trusting us with these secrets within moments, such was our assured charm. No, what troubled you was bringing those dark memories, those fragile foibles to the surface once again. Yet as the words came from your mouth and the tears trickled down your cheeks you felt the cathartic effect of off-loading all of those things to us.

From the minor concerns through to the deep-seated and life changing troubles you conveyed each and every one to us and it felt wonderful to do so. The burden came away from you and for the first time ever you felt freedom from those things as you passed the baton onto us and we readily took it from you. You exorcised those ghosts and stepped into our sanctuary elated and delighted to have been able to purge those things from yourself and embrace a new start with us. For too long those things had held you back. For too long you had walked a rocky road alone, stooped and bent double under the weight of your concerns. There had been others but you did not feel able to share the load as you did with me. I was different.

There was something about me which made you feel like you could tell me anything and everything and I would deal with it. I would flex those angelic wings and extend them to surround and protect you. Unburdened by those things you walked taller, felt stronger and you had me to thank for this process. Your gratitude and admiration flowed incessantly and I was only too happy to wash myself in this fountain of praise although in keeping with the personae I had created I accepted your compliments with humble acknowledgement. You entered my sanctuary and told me all your weaknesses.

This was achieved in such a way that you felt no shame in telling me them. That was another difference. You knew I would not judge you for them. You knew I would not regard you as silly or stupid for having certain concerns.

“It is how you regard them that matters, not how everyone else views them.”

You remember that sentence and how you seized it with great gladness, thankful that at last somebody understood and recognised how to deal with your concerns. Your confidence in me was absolute and I even made it seem as if actually liked your weaknesses and that gave you great comfort.

All I was doing as you sat there on those many occasions where you shared your concerns, your vulnerabilities and weaknesses with me (for they did not all come out in one session, no, it took weeks of careful extraction on many different occasions to amass them all) was stockpiling my armoury.

Your admission that you cannot swim and thus are terrified of deep water was moulded into a missile. Your explanation that you were bullied at school because you had short hair arising from having to have it shorn because your brother poured glue over your head one time became a hand grenade. The fact your suffer a noticeable red flush across your chest and neck when you feel agitated created a bullet. Your confession that you suffer excessive wind formed another bullet.

The abuse you suffered at the hands of a family member when you were eight became a thermonuclear device ready to detonate at a later date. Each and every weakness, from your inability to resist eating a packet of biscuits in one sitting through to your fear of public speaking was noted, recorded and fashioned into a weapon. You thought you were safe in the sanctuary.

That was just an illusion. You were actually sat in my armoury and I was there with you creating these weapons to use against you at a later date. Each weakness you admitted to me you thought you were handing to me for me to carry on your behalf. The reality was you were giving me the material from which I could create a weapon – be it a sharp stick with which to prod you or a nuclear missile to obliterate you. You thought it was some form of absolution but all you were doing was arming me.

I always want to know about your weaknesses. Your weaknesses become forged into my strengths in readiness for the war of devaluation that I shall wage against you. Keep talking, there is an arsenal to be created.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I think as victims (snd survivors) of Rats we can all relate to this. For those who have recently found themselves falling for (being entrapped by) a Rat...take note. As soon as they know your weaknesses they waste no time using them against you. xx

Do you remember those early, heady days when I first began to seduce you? Of course you do. Those moments have been branded into your memory and can never be erased, no matter how hard you try. So wonderful were those initial months of our courtship as we began our dance together that you cannot help but recall them and feel that bittersweet tinge. Many times as you have fought through your devaluation and discard you have harked back to those magical moments as you sought some kind of solace from them.

Somehow, as you sat with tear-stained cheeks you would force a smile through the misery as you latched on to remembering the things that I said to you, those beautiful, loving and mesmerising words which gripped your heart and took it heavenward. It was impossible to resist the love-bombing which I unleashed upon you and similarly it is impossible for you to banish those memories as you sit amongst the debris of our relationship wondering what on earth has happened. You can easily be forgiven for seeking refuge from the misery amongst those golden thoughts. It is the obvious thing to do to try and take away the searing pain which now burns you.

Naturally, this is all something which I planned and is a natural consequence of becoming entangled with me. Do not feel any shame in the fact that you keep running to those thoughts and taking hold of them as you seek to ease your agony. Keep doing it. All the others did and all the others will.

As you walk through those wonderful thoughts and memories, replaying our time together like an incessant loop of our “best of” moments do you recall what else you did during this seduction? Can you remember something else that was happening as we created these scintillating memories? Yes I know you can remember, how could you forget? It was one of the many things that I did for you which drew you closer to me and made you fall oh so deeply in love with the illusion. What was it that I did? I made you feel safe. I created that sanctuary and opened the door and ushered you in.

I showed you how this gleaming and beautiful paradise was impregnable to the wretched and woeful world beyond. I assured you that being in here with me meant that you need never worry about those things again. I would keep the wailing tormentors from your door and ensure that those things did not trouble you any more. That was the sole condition for entry into this haven that I had constructed for you. Tell me about those things so I can shield you from them.

You had never had someone make such a sacrifice for you before. The way we understood how badly those things affected you. We really seemed to grasp the impact that those things had had upon you as we listened with patience and comprehension. You were hesitant at first, the mere act of recollection being one that caused you consternation.

You had no issue in confiding in us, no that was not the issue. We had banished any concerns you may have had about trusting us with these secrets within moments, such was our assured charm. No, what troubled you was bringing those dark memories, those fragile foibles to the surface once again. Yet as the words came from your mouth and the tears trickled down your cheeks you felt the cathartic effect of off-loading all of those things to us.

From the minor concerns through to the deep-seated and life changing troubles you conveyed each and every one to us and it felt wonderful to do so. The burden came away from you and for the first time ever you felt freedom from those things as you passed the baton onto us and we readily took it from you. You exorcised those ghosts and stepped into our sanctuary elated and delighted to have been able to purge those things from yourself and embrace a new start with us. For too long those things had held you back. For too long you had walked a rocky road alone, stooped and bent double under the weight of your concerns. There had been others but you did not feel able to share the load as you did with me. I was different.

There was something about me which made you feel like you could tell me anything and everything and I would deal with it. I would flex those angelic wings and extend them to surround and protect you. Unburdened by those things you walked taller, felt stronger and you had me to thank for this process. Your gratitude and admiration flowed incessantly and I was only too happy to wash myself in this fountain of praise although in keeping with the personae I had created I accepted your compliments with humble acknowledgement. You entered my sanctuary and told me all your weaknesses.

This was achieved in such a way that you felt no shame in telling me them. That was another difference. You knew I would not judge you for them. You knew I would not regard you as silly or stupid for having certain concerns.

“It is how you regard them that matters, not how everyone else views them.”

You remember that sentence and how you seized it with great gladness, thankful that at last somebody understood and recognised how to deal with your concerns. Your confidence in me was absolute and I even made it seem as if actually liked your weaknesses and that gave you great comfort.

All I was doing as you sat there on those many occasions where you shared your concerns, your vulnerabilities and weaknesses with me (for they did not all come out in one session, no, it took weeks of careful extraction on many different occasions to amass them all) was stockpiling my armoury.

Your admission that you cannot swim and thus are terrified of deep water was moulded into a missile. Your explanation that you were bullied at school because you had short hair arising from having to have it shorn because your brother poured glue over your head one time became a hand grenade. The fact your suffer a noticeable red flush across your chest and neck when you feel agitated created a bullet. Your confession that you suffer excessive wind formed another bullet.

The abuse you suffered at the hands of a family member when you were eight became a thermonuclear device ready to detonate at a later date. Each and every weakness, from your inability to resist eating a packet of biscuits in one sitting through to your fear of public speaking was noted, recorded and fashioned into a weapon. You thought you were safe in the sanctuary.

That was just an illusion. You were actually sat in my armoury and I was there with you creating these weapons to use against you at a later date. Each weakness you admitted to me you thought you were handing to me for me to carry on your behalf. The reality was you were giving me the material from which I could create a weapon – be it a sharp stick with which to prod you or a nuclear missile to obliterate you. You thought it was some form of absolution but all you were doing was arming me.

I always want to know about your weaknesses. Your weaknesses become forged into my strengths in readiness for the war of devaluation that I shall wage against you. Keep talking, there is an arsenal to be created.
That’s exactly correct I went back to mine several times because he was acting like he did when we first started. Those are the things we hold onto. When we were first together I remember him saying as we were talking about things within our soul.. he said I feel there is something else you’re not telling me, I guess he was phishing for ammunition. This is quite accurate

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I did go back to mine several times he would be beautiful kind careing then after a while the money would come up and his attitude changed wether i would say yes or no to the money
I knew the money was coming up as he started to get agitated and angry so very easily !!!
Nothing seemed to phase him he was like a ogre on a mission and wouldn't stop till he got the money
If we were like this we would be described as mentaly ill or bipolar ,but its natural for them this behaviour and abuse with control !!!!
I have never been to one country where all the men dress act abuse the same tunisia ratz !!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I did go back to mine several times he would be beautiful kind careing then after a while the money would come up and his attitude changed wether i would say yes or no to the money
I knew the money was coming up as he started to get agitated and angry so very easily !!!
Nothing seemed to phase him he was like a ogre on a mission and wouldn't stop till he got the money
If we were like this we would be described as mentaly ill or bipolar ,but its natural for them this behaviour and abuse with control !!!!
I have never been to one country where all the men dress act abuse the same tunisia ratz !!!!!
Yes, same here, the rats are deranged.
Their mentality is so backwards and they don't live in reality.
They are too demanding and controlling.
Yes bipolar, narcistic, psychologically disturbed and lack logical thinking skills.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I know this scenario toooo well

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I see much woman marrying rats going through the pandemic !!! Even though tunisia is in red I saw on fb much women staying in tunisia and staying till it goses back to Amber!!!
But hang on a minute its cheaper to pay the quarrantine charges ,than stay with the rat and pay more apartment car food charges pay the rats expenses ,its a disgrace tbe rats can actually persuade the women its cheaper to stay than pay quarratine charges !!!!!!
Go home let the rats frnd for themselves ,they only want your money and a show off car!!
What's in this for you #### all
You will end up out off pocket and will wish u had paid quarrantine than the f#####king ratscum !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I see much woman marrying rats going through the pandemic !!! Even though tunisia is in red I saw on fb much women staying in tunisia and staying till it goses back to Amber!!!
But hang on a minute its cheaper to pay the quarrantine charges ,than stay with the rat and pay more apartment car food charges pay the rats expenses ,its a disgrace tbe rats can actually persuade the women its cheaper to stay than pay quarratine charges !!!!!!
Go home let the rats frnd for themselves ,they only want your money and a show off car!!
What's in this for you #### all
You will end up out off pocket and will wish u had paid quarrantine than the f#####king ratscum !!!!!
By the way what does car rental cost there

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
1 dont know at this present moment but if the rats gets it from a rental friend I used to pay from 90 to 100 dinas a day and petrol you pay on top off that
The last time I stayed 3 weeks 1800 to 2100 dinas just for car !!!!
Never again !!!!
Snd they don't want it 21 days it has to always has to be 2 days before and 2 days after so an extra 360 to 400 dinas on top off your 3 weeks !!!!!!!
No more ever !!!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
1 dont know at this present moment but if the rats gets it from a rental friend I used to pay from 90 to 100 dinas a day and petrol you pay on top off that
Never again !!!!
Snd they don't want it 21 days it has to always has to be 2 days before and 2 days after so an extra 360 to 400 dinas on top off your 3 weeks !!!!!!!
No more ever !!!!!
@Aisha1 @Mica @Lass any ideas on the cost?

MH x

Starlight

Major Ratslayer

MH x
Mhoo7 if its the cost off the car you want and the rats know plenty off other rats that will rent you a car out at the cost off 90 to 100 dinas a day ,its a good bussiness for the rats without insurance though if anything happens to the car u have to pay for any damage xxxx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Mhoo7 if its the cost off the car you want and the rats know plenty off other rats that will rent you a car out at the cost off 90 to 100 dinas a day ,its a good bussiness for the rats without insurance though if anything happens to the car u have to pay for any damage xxxx
Yes what I meant is how much for 'genuine' car hires - I would never rent a car from a friend of a rat!

MH x

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Yes what I meant is how much for 'genuine' car hires - I would never rent a car from a friend of a rat!

MH x
You do right there's many unauthorised rentals firms in tunisia but if u want a car

MH x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210628-191806_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210628-191806_Google.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 3

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Car rental in off season in Sousse can be 15-30 dinar a day, when in demand they raise the prices ( just depends on company 90-300 dinar a day) and want about 300-500$usd for deposit, they prefer dollars or euros for the deposit and 100 percent of the time when you return the car they will say they repaired something underneath the car before you took it and when you return it it’s broke…. And this will cost 70$-100$….. it must be fixed. I think it’s just better to go with an international company at the airport, pay the insurance and take pictures of everything on the car outside and inside ( also make video). @MH007

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Never again !!!!
No more ever !!!!!
The rats will make their own prices and they all get a cut, the cars are rented from 8am to 8am the next day ( 1 day), you can or cannot get insurance….. but you can believe they will find something always…. Just play it safe and try to go with a reputable company, odds are you still getting ripped off. And I’ve heard them lie to foreign women also by telling them the gas is one price and they should tip/ pay gas attendant…. It’s all a lie. “ car wash” is another way to get away from women and parade around town in a car to show off…. When I say show off it’s usually towards Tunisian women to make them come off as golden…. Hhhh. Also topic of apartments…. Either rent it yourself or go to a nice resort where you can enjoy the dining, beach pool…. These rats rip women off with apartment price… average price for 1 month for a nice furnished condo is 600-800 dinar per month. I live one block from beach in a tourist area and we pay 650 for a never lived in unit near resorts, restaurants… everything. Groceries also… you should go to store for your groceries… everything you need for a week can cost like 35$ usd…. I’m talking fruit, veggies, sugar, flour, tea, yogurt, milk, miscellaneous things…. Meat for the week… it’s very low cost. A kebab stand you can eat on less than 3$ for 2 people…. Nice nice restaurants can run about 20-25$ and that includes drinks, salads, entrees….. the rats want you to pay for their alcohol… don’t do it, don’t get tricked into paying for their fun time…. If you have any questions what so ever on prices of anything let me know… these guys lie!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
The rats will make their own prices and they all get a cut, the cars are rented from 8am to 8am the next day ( 1 day), you can or cannot get insurance….. but you can believe they will find something always…. Just play it safe and try to go with a reputable company, odds are you still getting ripped off. And I’ve heard them lie to foreign women also by telling them the gas is one price and they should tip/ pay gas attendant…. It’s all a lie. “ car wash” is another way to get away from women and parade around town in a car to show off…. When I say show off it’s usually towards Tunisian women to make them come off as golden…. Hhhh. Also topic of apartments…. Either rent it yourself or go to a nice resort where you can enjoy the dining, beach pool…. These rats rip women off with apartment price… average price for 1 month for a nice furnished condo is 600-800 dinar per month. I live one block from beach in a tourist area and we pay 650 for a never lived in unit near resorts, restaurants… everything. Groceries also… you should go to store for your groceries… everything you need for a week can cost like 35$ usd…. I’m talking fruit, veggies, sugar, flour, tea, yogurt, milk, miscellaneous things…. Meat for the week… it’s very low cost. A kebab stand you can eat on less than 3$ for 2 people…. Nice nice restaurants can run about 20-25$ and that includes drinks, salads, entrees….. the rats want you to pay for their alcohol… don’t do it, don’t get tricked into paying for their fun time…. If you have any questions what so ever on prices of anything let me know… these guys lie!
The apartment rental was charging 2520 dinas for an apartment for 4 weeks I knew this was a #####ing rip off and told him so ,yes they are the biggest liars in the world 100% liars !!!! I got wise to his lies first time he tried to say 20 dinas for 2 coffes caught him out big time on that one haha
I never paid the price off the apartment and don't worry I know a few hotels that will rob u blind too !!!!!! Never known such liars scammers as the tunisian rats !!!!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
The apartment rental was charging 2520 dinas for an apartment for 4 weeks I knew this was a #####ing rip off and told him so ,yes they are the biggest liars in the world 100% liars !!!! I got wise to his lies first time he tried to say 20 dinas for 2 coffes caught him out big time on that one haha
I never paid the price off the apartment and don't worry I know a few hotels that will rob u blind too !!!!!! Never known such liars scammers as the tunisian rats !!!!
20 dinars for 2 coffees… hhhh. My husband and I went to Burger King at the mall yesterday and we had 2 meals that cost 16 dinars. The raggity shops the rats drink coffee from I wouldn’t drink if it was free…. I’m being serious. The left over they reheat for next day… so filthy.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't believe how cheap it was to eat out - I had a God awful coffee from one of those dirty coffee houses and it cost about 1 Dinar, a really decent coffee is about 2 or 3 dinars....

As a tourist you can get ripped off so badly because even their inflated prices seem reasonable to us!

MH x

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I couldn't believe how cheap it was to eat out - I had a God awful coffee from one of those dirty coffee houses and it cost about 1 Dinar, a really decent coffee is about 2 or 3 dinars....

As a tourist you can get ripped off so badly because even their inflated prices seem reasonable to us!

MH x
As I mentioned yesterday we went to the mall and from our house to mall it’s usually 7dinar. The guy try to charge us 15 dinar after he heard me speak English on a phone call with a friend, my husband only paid the 7 dinar, taxi driver got out of car screaming and yelling… so my husband yelled back and told him he knows prices and if he likes they can call police and discuss… so driver got in car with his 7 dinar and drove off. Wallah next time we will drive ourself in our car….. I’m tired of dealing with the liars that think they can get off on people. We try to help economy, save our wear…. But my point is they do it to everyone when they see an opportunity…. Arabs, foreign, Muslim, Christians… anyone is target when they worship money.

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
As I mentioned yesterday we went to the mall and from our house to mall it’s usually 7dinar. The guy try to charge us 15 dinar after he heard me speak English on a phone call with a friend, my husband only paid the 7 dinar, taxi driver got out of car screaming and yelling… so my husband yelled back and told him he knows prices and if he likes they can call police and discuss… so driver got in car with his 7 dinar and drove off. Wallah next time we will drive ourself in our car….. I’m tired of dealing with the liars that think they can get off on people. We try to help economy, save our wear…. But my point is they do it to everyone when they see an opportunity…. Arabs, foreign, Muslim, Christians… anyone is target when they worship money.
Wow they even rip off their own people there .. I guess it happens everywhere but we’re talking about there! Haha glad your husband showed him

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Taxi drivers hated me because I always insisted on the meter unless it was a journey I had taken previously so knew how much it should be.

I believe it is a legal requirement that taxis use their meters?

MH x

Lass

Major Ratslayer

MH x
Depends on the time of the year and kind of a car. I usually pay between 70 TND up to 100 TND per day for a car. Plus the deposit. I recommend using a proper car rental instead of dodgy friends. Regardless of what place you go with make sure to take pics of the whole car, inside and out as they will try to rip you off for some damage. Once some rat tried to charge me for new car seat covers as according to him I burnt a hole in a seat cover even though I don't even smoke. Another time (when I had the car from a "friend") I was stopped by police, the policeman told me he knew the car that I was driving and told me to give him bribe money or he will make sure to find a reason to give me a ticket. Another time a guy tried to tell me that there is a clicking noise at the steering wheel that wasn't there when I was taking the car and demanded 150TND for a repair. I told him that I will report him to the police for renting out his car illegally and he told me to go but it was not a nice experience and it was very stressful. So I have learnt my lesson by now.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Depends on the time of the year and kind of a car. I usually pay between 70 TND up to 100 TND per day for a car. Plus the deposit. I recommend using a proper car rental instead of dodgy friends. Regardless of what place you go with make sure to take pics of the whole car, inside and out as they will try to rip you off for some damage. Once some rat tried to charge me for new car seat covers as according to him I burnt a hole in a seat cover even though I don't even smoke. Another time (when I had the car from a "friend") I was stopped by police, the policeman told me he knew the car that I was driving and told me to give him bribe money or he will make sure to find a reason to give me a ticket. Another time a guy tried to tell me that there is a clicking noise at the steering wheel that wasn't there when I was taking the car and demanded 150TND for a repair. I told him that I will report him to the police for renting out his car illegally and he told me to go but it was not a nice experience and it was very stressful. So I have learnt my lesson by now.
Should’ve said “ sorry my smokin hot butt “ :) and I noticed the police will pull you over for no reason except to get money! People are just nuts! My expression is “people suck” of course not you ladies:)

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Should’ve said “ sorry my smokin hot butt “ :) and I noticed the police will pull you over for no reason except to get money! People are just nuts! My expression is “people suck” of course not you ladies:)
Yeah, I know I said this before already on many occasions but one day I was stopped three times by the police while driving! Three times in one day!!!!! and every time they pretty much demanded bribe money!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
20 dinars for 2 coffees… hhhh. My husband and I went to Burger King at the mall yesterday and we had 2 meals that cost 16 dinars. The raggity shops the rats drink coffee from I wouldn’t drink if it was free…. I’m being serious. The left over they reheat for next day… so filthy.
Yeah didn't bank on me lnowing prices in tunisia I looked em all up before I went haha silly ratty boy !!!!!