Welcome to TLR

The Narcissist Knows Your Weaknesses

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
The rats will make their own prices and they all get a cut, the cars are rented from 8am to 8am the next day ( 1 day), you can or cannot get insurance….. but you can believe they will find something always…. Just play it safe and try to go with a reputable company, odds are you still getting ripped off. And I’ve heard them lie to foreign women also by telling them the gas is one price and they should tip/ pay gas attendant…. It’s all a lie. “ car wash” is another way to get away from women and parade around town in a car to show off…. When I say show off it’s usually towards Tunisian women to make them come off as golden…. Hhhh. Also topic of apartments…. Either rent it yourself or go to a nice resort where you can enjoy the dining, beach pool…. These rats rip women off with apartment price… average price for 1 month for a nice furnished condo is 600-800 dinar per month. I live one block from beach in a tourist area and we pay 650 for a never lived in unit near resorts, restaurants… everything. Groceries also… you should go to store for your groceries… everything you need for a week can cost like 35$ usd…. I’m talking fruit, veggies, sugar, flour, tea, yogurt, milk, miscellaneous things…. Meat for the week… it’s very low cost. A kebab stand you can eat on less than 3$ for 2 people…. Nice nice restaurants can run about 20-25$ and that includes drinks, salads, entrees….. the rats want you to pay for their alcohol… don’t do it, don’t get tricked into paying for their fun time…. If you have any questions what so ever on prices of anything let me know… these guys lie!
It cost me 2,500 dinas for a small 2 bedroom apartment for 4 weeks
And 2,500 dinas for car
This was the last time I went for 4 weeks in an off season month
After paying petrol food coffee car washing every 2 days
Days out his drink cigs
Medina shopping
Clubs restaurants
Paying for his family coffee and meals too
I spent way too much but it was at this time discussing wedding that I knew things were not right so I knew to keep calm till i got back to my country
And car washing yes i know they do this to show off take friends to coffee and pay
And show tunisian women their gains from you !!!!
Car washing every 2 days and asking u to pay the car wash and they need 30 dinas for a shave
The shave us another excuse to go in car with out u to show off !!!!
While ur stuck in apartment on your own while ratsum is swanning about in the car u paid for !!!!.so much excuses to get in car and show off
I knew i was this time and it made me so sick i was yet again paying for it all .
Not even 1 coffee he 0r his family paid for
By this time i checked how much id spent and I knew then I wouldn't be coming back
If he knew my real financial status he would have been worse than the vulture he already was !!.
As soon as u arrive the family freiends swoop on u like your celebrity and fake their welcoming!!!! For you fakery !!!
So now my holidays are luxury compared to the holidays with the rat
And i hardly spend anything
What u pay going to tunisia u could have a 5star hotel all inclusive without the scamming ratsum !!!!! And come back with money not empty pockets emptied by the rat !!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
WOW perfect example how the rats inflate costs and pocket the difference - you should have had a mansion for that much and a rolls royce to drive around in!

MH x
I know but what can u do when ur already there all alone and u have no one to turn to
And u know how they can flip flop between loveing and violent in a split second
I knew in my heart this would be my last visit
I was sick so much those weeks just praying for the time to speed up
U are alone with the rat he can manipulate everything you say and do into lies and everyone including the police will belive him i came home and looked so bad in my face my sister cried when she saw me i just collapsed in tears in her arms
Please dont go please leave the tunisians alone they are not worth your beautiful heart and love !!!
I wish i had never met the ratscum !!!!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
WOW perfect example how the rats inflate costs and pocket the difference - you should have had a mansion for that much and a rolls royce to drive around in!

MH x
I was told by the man in coffee who knew my rat that I had been over charged for the car and apartment but I said its paid for now i can't do nothing
He said go home and dont return please this man will bleed u dry u women deserve more than this he said he saw it all in coffee and was disgusted but he can't realy say much as its his job but he had seen me few times and had heard the rat with me and couldn't intervene as he had family to support
But felt he needed to say something
The rat came back from wherever he'd been and he'd had a shave and shower at the barbers i knew then as I looked at him my love Had gone!!!! I used to hate the rat but I actually feel sorry for them still in there late 30s and living with mummy and daddy!!!!!
What more can u say???

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I was told by the man in coffee who knew my rat that I had been over charged for the car and apartment but I said its paid for now i can't do nothing
He said go home and dont return please this man will bleed u dry u women deserve more than this he said he saw it all in coffee and was disgusted but he can't realy say much as its his job but he had seen me few times and had heard the rat with me and couldn't intervene as he had family to support
But felt he needed to say something
The rat came back from wherever he'd been and he'd had a shave and shower at the barbers i knew then as I looked at him my love Had gone!!!! I used to hate the rat but I actually feel sorry for them still in there late 30s and living with mummy and daddy!!!!!
What more can u say???
You feel sorry for your rat in his late 30s living with mummy and daddy?
What about a 48 year old rat living with mommy and daddy like my ex-rat? LOL :D :D :D :D :D

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Don't feel sorry they bring it upon themselves - thank goodness you never did go back <3

MH x
I didnt go back never will I ever im single and u dint ever want no man again what hurt me
I heard today my friend who did everything for her tunisian husband i know him well a friend off the rat !!!he came to her country I saw so much posting photos off himself shopping with new clothes new phone latest trainers
Never no photos off him and her together ever ?,?
He never worked
She got angry with him spending all her money on himself
She said to get a job or go
While she was at work he packed his things went to his tunisan friends in city!!!
Where they got him job as a dish washer!!!
She stopped the visa and now he has to go back to tunisia
But his definition off this he worked she stole all his money off him and left him with no money she was a cruel bad woman they all belived him nuw hes posting pictures off all his tunisian friends hugging him
What fucking bullshit they say !!!!!!
They lie they are bully's cheating abusive nasty ratscum
Abd when they break u down and won't stop u have to for your own sanity ask them to leave
When they do leave omg the lies they say about you !!!!
Its impossible to know what gose through their tiny brains!!!!
But yet who supported them in tunusia you
Who paid for everything in visits you
Who came saddled with gifts you
Who paid visa and health insurance you
Who paid the
flights for them you !!!
Who supported them in your country you!!!
Then the bare faced cheek off lies about u !!!!!!
Like ur a fucking physcopath
and he was a victim bullcrap !!!!!!!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
You feel sorry for your rat in his late 30s living with mummy and daddy?
What about a 48 year old rat living with mommy and daddy like my ex-rat? LOL :D :D :D :D :D
Omg omg realy sorry as in im laughing my socks off hahaha
Sorry im laughing that much that my new mascara is running down my face like iv 2 black eyes haha baby men haha give em a dummy to suck mummy will put u to bed and make sure u have a milky drink night night baby son sleep tight haha!!!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I didnt go back never will I ever im single and u dint ever want no man again what hurt me
I heard today my friend who did everything for her tunisian husband i know him well a friend off the rat !!!he came to her country I saw so much posting photos off himself shopping with new clothes new phone latest trainers
Never no photos off him and her together ever ?,?
He never worked
She got angry with him spending all her money on himself
She said to get a job or go
While she was at work he packed his things went to his tunisan friends in city!!!
Where they got him job as a dish washer!!!
She stopped the visa and now he has to go back to tunisia
But his definition off this he worked she stole all his money off him and left him with no money she was a cruel bad woman they all belived him nuw hes posting pictures off all his tunisian friends hugging him
What fucking bullshit they say !!!!!!
They lie they are bully's cheating abusive nasty ratscum
Abd when they break u down and won't stop u have to for your own sanity ask them to leave
When they do leave omg the lies they say about you !!!!
Its impossible to know what gose through their tiny brains!!!!
But yet who supported them in tunusia you
Who paid for everything in visits you
Who came saddled with gifts you
Who paid visa and health insurance you
Who paid the
flights for them you !!!
Who supported them in your country you!!!
Then the bare faced cheek off lies about u !!!!!!
Like ur a fucking physcopath
and he was a victim bullcrap !!!!!!!!!!
The rats stop taking photos because they feel they don't have to prove anything anymore, after marriage that's when the shi# hits the fan.
Everyone in the rat's family aren't interested in keeping up appearances. like you never existed.
Oh I already know what they all think of me, but I don't care the rat already did enough damage by himself.
They should ask why the rat's relationships never worked out.
Would not do for the rat to blame himself, wow the more you do for a rat, they give nothing but heartache, financial loss and loss of time!
I feel bad for your friend, she deserved so much better.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I doubt his friends believed his story. Chance are his friends are low moral people like him who do the same. “She stole ALL his money” lol His friends know he has nothing.
Anyway, I’m sorry for what your friend had to deal with. Good for her for kicking him out of her house and stopping the visa process. Bless her heart.
She stole all his money lol Even his friends -who must be rats like him- don’t believe that. They know him and know he has nothing. Never had a job pfff I’m sorry for what your friend had to deal with and I’m glad she kicked him out and stopped the visa process.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
The rats stop taking photos because they feel they don't have to prove anything anymore, after marriage that's when the shi# hits the fan.
Everyone in the rat's family aren't interested in keeping up appearances. like you never existed.
Oh I already know what they all think of me, but I don't care the rat already did enough damage by himself.
They should ask why the rat's relationships never worked out.
Would not do for the rat to blame himself, wow the more you do for a rat, they give nothing but heartache, financial loss and loss of time!
I feel bad for your friend, she deserved so much better.
U hold u head high dont care e
what they think
You know who and what you are
You are a million % better than the rat and his ratty family
Take sone time off relax and fuck ratscum hes not worthy off you!!!!

My beast part off all this was going out spending my money without asking permission
Everytime i came on cam he would notice every item off clothing snd would know if it was new and then get angry i didnt ask him wtf !!!!
Do as u please now the rats back with mummy dearest no worry no stress and best thing is all our money is all ours!!!!!! Hurrah !!!!!