Welcome to TLR

The Three Prime Aims of a Narcissist

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Instagram can really be a pain unless you make it private and have to approve anyone who wants to follow you. I have an account specifically for Christian posts. I don’t have a closed account specifically so that anyone can access my posts. Since it was a Christian page and most, if not all, of my followers (just under 29000) are Christian, I really did not expect to receive some of the messages I received. Initially I had loads of Satanists sending me private messages and the were totally crude and demoralising. I must have blocked about 200 of them. In addition I was receiving Dick pics from strangers and those who simply typed messages telling me what they would like to do to me sexually. Some of these messages even seemed to be coming from women. I don’t have the time to investigate people before approving them to follow me but it is scary that there are soooo many weird people out there. I must have at least 800 people blocked from my Instagram. Some twisted people in the world...and our Rats fit in well with many of them. xx
WOW that’s disgusting to say the least! That’s horrifying I think that these kind of messages, etc would be left on a Christian page! I love Christian pages , they are uplifting and good to see and read in these days! There are so many demented people in the world these days it’s very twisted ! Yes the rats do fit in with those kind of people! Yeah that’s all you can do is block them. Praise God❤️

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
WOW that’s disgusting to say the least! That’s horrifying I think that these kind of messages, etc would be left on a Christian page! I love Christian pages , they are uplifting and good to see and read in these days! There are so many demented people in the world these days it’s very twisted ! Yes the rats do fit in with those kind of people! Yeah that’s all you can do is block them. Praise God❤️
Amen @Sabrina The idea I had when I started the page was to lift people up and motivate them spiritually...and I was receiving messages from lots of people asking for prayer...and several from people with addictions and those who wanted to self harm or commit suicide. Others would tell me about their home or relationship problems. I would offer prayer or give advice or referrals to others more knowledgable/experienced if I could. So to have these twisted people turning up on my page was beyond me. I don’t know how they even found me....or continue to do so. My Rat followed me (being the “devoted Christian” he was...NOT...but I blocked him as soon as things ended. I think he must have referred some of his equally demented Rat friends to my page and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of those sickening pics I received were from them. Can’t put anything past these rats. They are the lowest of the lowest . I thank The Lord daily that I never ended up marrying my rat. He would have stuck around long enough to get his ILR visa and then I would have been history. May he receive his comeuppance. xx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Amen @Sabrina The idea I had when I started the page was to lift people up and motivate them spiritually...and I was receiving messages from lots of people asking for prayer...and several from people with addictions and those who wanted to self harm or commit suicide. Others would tell me about their home or relationship problems. I would offer prayer or give advice or referrals to others more knowledgable/experienced if I could. So to have these twisted people turning up on my page was beyond me. I don’t know how they even found me....or continue to do so. My Rat followed me (being the “devoted Christian” he was...NOT...but I blocked him as soon as things ended. I think he must have referred some of his equally demented Rat friends to my page and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of those sickening pics I received were from them. Can’t put anything past these rats. They are the lowest of the lowest . I thank The Lord daily that I never ended up marrying my rat. He would have stuck around long enough to get his ILR visa and then I would have been history. May he receive his comeuppance. xx
I think that’s wonderful I’m telling you I believe in prayer it helped me get over my rat and in some cases when asking for the truth God put it right in front of me! Because you know how it is you want to believe your rat but something just tells your u ..nah! I wouldn’t put it past your rat to change his profile and tell his friends about doing this... about it the only thing i care about on fb is God things and my dogs I follow! Keep the good work up I have a lot of people on my prayer list due to the work I do! God is good all the time!