Welcome to TLR

The tweaker and the beast

Jennaf

Ratslayer
these two fools are trying to think there smart by now screen shotting there messanger conversation and sending them to me, to “prove” there not talking to each other which was all pre planned. Trash belong with trash and if he wants to believe her the horrible lies shes telling about me to get him to hate me is pathetic. She is pathetic they can rot in hell. Im disgusted!

Jennaf

Ratslayer
This female rat is talking to him when she has a bf and lien about everything and hes sticking up for her. Why? I just dont get it and if they wanna talk so be it but she convinced him that i will ruin her life bla bla bla which is a bunch of bs. The real reason is she dont want to tell me cause she knows i will tell her bf that she “loves”. So much

simple

Major Ratslayer
these two fools are trying to think there smart by now screen shotting there messanger conversation and sending them to me, to “prove” there not talking to each other which was all pre planned. Trash belong with trash and if he wants to believe her the horrible lies shes telling about me to get him to hate me is pathetic. She is pathetic they can rot in hell. Im disgusted!
Exactly ..let them get on with it ,hes pathetic also, a two timming ,cheating lying lowlife rat ,,She will be here wanting help soon ,as he will scam her and twotime her also ..Your revenge is knowing he will do the same to her ,

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Just block this rat he and her are playing a nasty game with you.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Yep it just proves he is a rat but shes the biggest rat for him to go after my so called friend shows all.
Better to cut all communication with her too. All that drama is toxic. They proved they don’t belong in your life, he is no big catch, nothing to feel bad about a rat like him. She will feel devastated when he finishes her, that’s the rat effect. In this case you had a lucky escape. She believed she stole a gold mountain but indeed it’s a Shite pile.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I know its sick why! I don’t understand is it to get him to hate me!
He never had any respect for you to start with .So your worries about him hating you are mute !! You know rats have no empathy or compassion ,its all mouth service and BS .His loving the idea that two women are fighting over him,,i bet hes having a great time telling his ratty friends whats happening ...Your a lovely lady @Jennaf ,,and all of this is beneath you .Walk away with your head up and let her have him ,they deserve each other ,,Dont respond to their trash talk and show them you have more class and dignity ,then they will ever have ...

Jennaf

Ratslayer
I will its just hard to swallow being shes making up all these lies about me which i guess doesnt matter if he believes them then more power to them. There both sick people and shame on them both. All they had to say was they are dating or what not its that simple but instead they call me every name in the book i put it in media. I just cant comprehend it being i cant see how or why they would play such obvious nasty games what are they gaining?

Storm

Major Ratslayer
I know its sick why! I don’t understand is it to get him to hate me!
Sounds to me like this so-called friend of yours was shady long before rat came into the picture but now she is just using this rat situation to her advantage to get at you.
They are both despicable people. Don't devote anymore time and energy on the two of them. Don't give them that power. They are heading for destruction in the end anyways. She will see when he turns on her.

Jennaf

Ratslayer
Sounds to me like this so-called friend of yours was shady long before rat came into the picture but now she is just using this rat situation to her advantage to get at you.
They are both despicable people. Don't devote anymore time and energy on the two of them. Don't give them that power. They are heading for destruction in the end anyways. She will see when he turns on her.
Yes i knew what she was all about from the start and this just proved all disgusting people.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I will its just hard to swallow being shes making up all these lies about me which i guess doesnt matter if he believes them then more power to them. There both sick people and shame on them both. All they had to say was they are dating or what not its that simple but instead they call me every name in the book i put it in media. I just cant comprehend it being i cant see how or why they would play such obvious nasty games what are they gaining?
There not gaining anything ,She obviously feel insecure and prehaps has to justify her actions by shaming you..Its a double blow ,having a friend you trusted turn against you and finding out your bf is lowlife as well...Keep yourself safe and spoil yourself with a new outfit ,or a new bag or shoes ,,Your worth the time and money xxxx

Storm

Major Ratslayer
Yes i knew what she was all about from the start and this just proved all disgusting people.
I know what it's like to be betrayed by a friend, someone you trust and thought had your best interest at heart and then find out that she never gave a sh** about you at all. It is the worst feeling.
She really took this to the next level especially with a rat. She doesn't have a clue. Good riddance from the two of them

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Im gonna have to quit my job i cant stand to even look at such a filthy pig of a lier.
No need to quit your job because what goes around comes around and your colleagues will see who is trustworthy and who isn't - just hold your head up, don't bow down to gossip and sooner or later you will be on top of that I can assure you.

MH x

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
No need to quit your job because what goes around comes around and your colleagues will see who is trustworthy and who isn't - just hold your head up, don't bow down to gossip and sooner or later you will be on top of that I can assure you.

MH x
I agree with this, the toxic person will be all good when she departs, maybe it was the intention from the beginning. Don’t quit your job or dreams for unworthy people. Besides after covid It will be difficult to start over at a new job. You don’t have to be in a difficult situation because someone is jealous of your natural talent.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I will post some things in gallery and remind you i have never done anything to this girl but be honest and help her. Oh and ask her here and there if shes talking to him.
Why do you care if he or she hates you? I understand she works with you that is not easy but him? Don't let him manipulate you more that is all they are doing. You like this rat or you want him gone out if your life? Think of yourself Jennaf this is stressing you. Remove both of them out of your social media and try relax do something nice with a girlfriend xxxx

Kroshka

Junior Rat Expert
Why all this over a man you have never met face to face. If I remember correctly he is married? Forget, ignore and move on. There never was respect and never will be respect. The whole situation is really a waste on your nerves and not healthy. The man never saw you as woman to be with and have future, you were just an attempt to financially fund his future so be happy someone else can do it and not you. I’ll tell you something... as soon as you spoke with the guy and you used vulgar words, he knew that was green light to say and act without respect to you. Carry on with your life, keep your job and focus on your health. You will recover and forget inshallah.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
There’s one thing that these RATS tought me.... TRUST NO ONE... sad but I realised than in this world we live now things have changed, you need to take care of YOU because no one else will, family? Children? They can’t wait till you get old and die to see what you left in your will... and we trust these rats? They’re ALL combined (friends, family and lovers) , let’s get REAL.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
There’s one thing that these RATS tought me.... TRUST NO ONE... sad but I realised than in this world we live now things have changed, you need to take care of YOU because no one else will, family? Children? They can’t wait till you get old and die to see what you left in your will... and we trust these rats? They’re ALL combined (friends, family and lovers) , let’s get REAL.
So very true♡

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Im a very strong person and been threw alot and yes i will get threw this.
I didnt think i could cause im on the verge of a melt down but im to good for this Shite. They can have each other.
You will get through this and guess what........we will be with you every step of the way - if you want to cry then cry if you want to scream then scream, we understand and have your back.

Big hugs

MH x