Welcome to TLR

This no again b4 visiting Tunisia

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Actually, in Tunisia a lot more people died from Covid than officially mentioned. Older people are not even brought to hospital in the south, they're just cases of "inchallah labas" (god willing they will get better) and if they don't survive, it was "mektoub" (destiny)... Graveyards are getting pretty full.
Down south there is no social distancing, now especially with ramadan, families are sitting together all night, eating, sleeping together, neighbours are visiting each other etc.
Also most people all eat out of the same plate or bowl and drink from the same "halèb" ...
Medieval mentality doesn't match well with pandemics.

Mindful

Ratslayer
Actually, in Tunisia a lot more people died from Covid than officially mentioned. Older people are not even brought to hospital in the south, they're just cases of "inchallah labas" (god willing they will get better) and if they don't survive, it was "mektoub" (destiny)... Graveyards are getting pretty full.
Down south there is no social distancing, now especially with ramadan, families are sitting together all night, eating, sleeping together, neighbours are visiting each other etc.
Also most people all eat out of the same plate or bowl and drink from the same "halèb" ...
@Myriam1 I thought so too ! With my ex throughout this pandemic I always felt there were no good precautions or testing measures where he lived based on our conversations . I always assumed there were far more cases than they were aware of .

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I remember me rat brother and cousin drank from same water bottle of course it was in 2017

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
They deny the virus because they belive they are immune to any disease std covid cancer ect
They realy are medieval in there thinking ?
The rats caused the black plague in London luckily the pied piper sorted that out !!
So lets see who can pied piper the rats out off tunisia just drop THEM ALL in the ocean!!! HAHAHA
They really are the virus tbe rats and no vaccine will cure Rattery once the virus gets in u by the rats you won't be cured for years !!!
So lets hope the rats don't pass there virus onto us woman no more our vaccine is a simple DO ONE RAT BOY !!!!

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Most of them think that anyway destiny is all in allah's hands...so really stupidity ! And once somebody gets covid, the families will deny it, because serious illnes is still seen as a punishment of allah, so has to be hidden.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210418_105714_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210418_105714_com.android.chrome.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20210418_105705_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210418_105705_com.android.chrome.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 6

Mindful

Ratslayer
Boxed in like sardines in a can, no social distancing can anyone see how dangerous this is?
I guess they are one of those people that think they are immune from everything LOL
It’s awful ! The whole time with my ex I was concerned about their lack of anything concerning the virus . No masks, no social distancing, no testing measures . It was shocking! For him life was the same everyday as if nothing was happening. Really an eye opener !