Welcome to TLR

To all readers from USA and Canada...

Might I add Laurence..... that these men will keep up a pretense for many years , they will include there families in the scam, beware of the brothers, and friends, they will put elaborate plans in place to reel you in .. There ego and arrogance is unbelievable and unfortunately in some case violent and dangerous. their biggest scam is the sympathy card. The meaning of Love to them is sex money and a passport. They will use many different tactics and not all are the same. Their memories are astounding when it comes to a scam. They are very good at sussing out what they can get from you and what method to use to achieve this. They do not care about you and your family, the harm they do to you, health financially emotionally mentally. They will bleed you dry, and spit you out. and when they have what they want they will marry there Tunisian woman behind your back walk away with as much money as they can and not give you another thought. Even if you have children with them.. They will continue to contact you afterwards until they are home dry to keep you "sweet" no matter what dirty deeds they have done. Advise....If it does not feel right..it never is...Do not compromise for a long Distance Relationship. Do not give money thinking that it is for both your futures and relationship as you would with a spouse from your own Country. It is not the same, you are realms apart. Think outside the box to your future.. there are cultures religion and way of life that cannot be adapted to. He will adapt to nothing. and will not change..he does not think he has to....
Mine was very violent very cruel the most vile creature and now he's on the hunt for a woman who can keep him in Serbia cuz he ran off to Serbia to escape criminal prosecution in Tunisia

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Mine was very violent very cruel the most vile creature and now he's on the hunt for a woman who can keep him in Serbia cuz he ran off to Serbia to escape criminal prosecution in Tunisia
Hi @eliza palmer welcome to the forum. He sounds a true rat. I am so sorry you where involved with such a low life. I looked at his foto here in the media and he was mentioned here before. @Sabrina posted him in the gallery here in 2020.
He does not need a visa to Serbia its one of these countries tunisians can go to without a visa.
These men are really something else they are scammers without a conscious
He's probably not going back to tunisia when he is facing criminal charges there. One more rat roaming the streets in Europe these men make me sick

Kristine

Hello,

The "old" continent, Europe, closing slowly its border by hardening spouse immigration laws and criteria, the Tunisian internet rats changed also their target countries, ladies from Canada and the USA becoming more and more aimed. European ladies learned it the hard way, thousands and thousands of them being bitten by Tunisian rats through financial, emotional and spousal scamming, they are now more and more armed (through experience, heresay, national law enforcments, TV programs and sites like this one) against the rattery. But USA and Canadian ladies still seem so very naive and unaware of how these Tunisian internet rats operate and what their aims are with them. These ladies think in their own local way (very respectful and with good intentions, proper to their education and surroiundings) and are the ideal victims for these rats! They do have years and years of experience to catch up in comparison to their European sisters (who, by the way, still got trapped as well!)

So this is ment for you American and Canadian ladies! Scamming, talking smoothly a lady into marriage, obtaining money and papers, that's all these internet rats are after. They don't even know what the word "love" means, they just know it works perfectly well with ladies that are in need of attention, caring, flaming love declarations, marriage demands, a lovely man in their lives....especially when the lady is weakened by recent divorce, death of a beloved one, ungrateful looks, elder age, loneliness etc...

So, please, when a Tunisian (mostly younger) man is approaching you on the internet (Facebook, Badoo, other dating or even touristical sites), don't fall into the trap. All these men are after is money and papers to get out of the country into the ElDorado (that's what they think of foreign countries). They're smooth talkers, they learned how to use (fake) love for their aims. Be Wise and aware of this and don't let them the chance of talking you into a virtual Relationship, as this is the first step into misery for you and your beloved ones!!!!
Great post

Yvonne

Staff member
Welcome here @eliza palmer.
Rats are more and more focusing on the US and Canada.
Many rats are involved with criminal activity and we all feel for you and what you where going through with him.
As @Butterflies pointed out your rat was mentioned here before so he is doing this for a long time.
We are glad you found our site here so you can tell your story and have support from all the members here

Tunisians don't need a visa for Serbia only their passport, they can stay for 90 days or after this choose to extend their visit
I hope it is not your real name you are using here ? You can always choose to change it to avoid your identity to be revealed

Yvonne xxx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Totally desperate scam bag. One my friend she was look to my ugly rat, she told me that my ugly rat have young phillippinene as friend. When she told me that, really I got so sick and I blow up.
They are very desperate! Many of them have thousands of friends alot from all around the world..ladies of course. I hope everyone recognizes him as a scum rat!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Hey I think we all feel that way..we are in disbelief but they conned us just like they will the next victim.. not your fault so don’t beat yourself up just move on, rat free
I think from day one of you see them having foreign women in their friends you should run quick! There truly is not explanation as to why they are conversing with women all over the world…. And if they say friends it’s a lie. Arab men don’t typically keep women for friends, especially foreign ones. I just hope all these new ladies looking for answers find this forum

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I think from day one of you see them having foreign women in their friends you should run quick! There truly is not explanation as to why they are conversing with women all over the world…. And if they say friends it’s a lie. Arab men don’t typically keep women for friends, especially foreign ones. I just hope all these new ladies looking for answers find this forum
This is so true!!! Not sure if mine had them to begin with but eventually he learned after using me and from his rat ass brother this was the thing to do! More power to them… but @Aisha1 why do so many of them have like thousands or hundred s of friends.. allot like them from Tunisia.. it’s like they are friends with everyone;) me I have maybe 89 and some of the “ really” school people

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
This is so true!!! Not sure if mine had them to begin with but eventually he learned after using me and from his rat ass brother this was the thing to do! More power to them… but @Aisha1 why do so many of them have like thousands or hundred s of friends.. allot like them from Tunisia.. it’s like they are friends with everyone;) me I have maybe 89 and some of the “ really” school people
The thousands of friends is real, my husband has like 900 and I honestly think he knows most or knows through someone… it’s about networking and more options of people they may need in future.