Welcome to TLR

Toufik seddiki

Now what you ladys say here? This is my men okay what you all want with hem?please stop privete messag about me and he. I love he and he love me

simple

Major Ratslayer
Now what you ladys say here? This is my men okay what you all want with hem?please stop privete messag about me and he. I love he and he love me
Ae you also @Karma456 @Saraf ,,,they are his women too ,they love him too...And i bet he say he love them also ...This "man" is a cheat and a liar ..You are just one of many ..And he try to make friend with @Europe ,,but she to clever for him and knows hes a rat ...

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Ae you also @Karma456 @Saraf ,,,they are his women too ,they love him too...And i bet he say he love them also ...This "man" is a cheat and a liar ..You are just one of many ..And he try to make friend with @Europe ,,but she to clever for him and knows hes a rat ...
As @Bubbly said they share men why not share their IP's ;) :p :thumbsup:

@kashmirigirl I really think the ladies on here would rather stick pins in their eyes than have anything to do with YOUR rat.

Can you also tell me why you are all posting from the IP? Without a good reason I will be removing you from the forum.

MH

simple

Major Ratslayer
As @Bubbly said they share men why not share their IP's ;) :p :thumbsup:

@kashmirigirl I really think the ladies on here would rather stick pins in their eyes than have anything to do with YOUR rat.

Can you also tell me why you are all posting from the IP? Without a good reason I will be removing you from the forum.

MH
So are all these three users the same woman,,or using his phone at different times ???And @Europe ,has tried to help them ,,,Bless her ,,

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes, @kashmirigirl, we all wish we could have him as he seems to be the perfect catch. By the way, you were very lucky to find yourself this price of a man. When many Kabyle Algerians are good and honest hardworking people, you managed to find an ugly loser. Ask about any Kabyle, they’ll tell you that men like him bring shame to Algeria and to Kabylie. Jeez, take a good look at him, it’s written fake @ss all over his face.

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
Yes, @kashmirigirl, we all wish we could have him as he seems to be the perfect catch. By the way, you were very lucky to find yourself this price of a man. When many Kabyle Algerians are good and honest hardworking people, you managed to find an ugly loser. Ask about any Kabyle, they’ll tell you that men like him bring shame to Algeria and to Kabylie. Jeez, take a good look at him, it’s written fake @ss all over his face.
138a4f91e8a05e2e9720e40a9337096f.jpg :love:

Europe

Been there too? Since you know where he is from..lol