Welcome to TLR

TUI MAGIC LIFE SKANES - MONASTIR

M

Mango Chutney

Hello, Yarazza....welcome, welcome!!
Not the healthiest of fellas to work in sport, is he! Cigarettes, alcohol and weed :D

Well done, my lovely....tell your story when you feel ready, no pressure :)

yarazza

Smoking on the job - not allowed
That's not coffee in that cup!! ;) I have a recording of our conversation from that day to which he flat out rells the guy he works with that there's vodka in there. So he's drinking on the job too.
The last 2 pix was when he was in the tennis cabin @ work and I confronted him about having a wife and family.

A look of shame? sadness? or a look of "Oh shit! I just got caught!!!" Maybe all 3?

More pix on the way just have to upload them from my comp to phone. ;)

He drinks almost everynight with guests. Parties doesnt remember anything. He came to my room, had sex with me and the next day acted like nothing happened. I told him that I felt guilty about what happened, 《I had no idea he was married yet, I found out when my girlfriend told me to come on here. Wish I knew this site before I travelled there. I would have avoided this slime like the plague.》I told him couldn't happen again and he looked dumbfounded. He didnt remember anything and it was only 10pm when we went to my room.

He chats up all woman. Young and old. Some old enough to be his mother and grandmother, teenage girls, even the girls that work there. saw him holding hands with one of them and he grabbed her ass she in turn grabbed his jewels at the outside bar infront of everyone.

He didnt know I saw it and later came up to me trying to put his hands on me while I sat at the bar. He's a disgusting pig rat. Stay Away!! Far away!!

yarazza

Not to mention 2nd pic. 2 rings. Theres something engraved on it about being a dad. and the other one is a wedding ring. White engraved too. He kept it turned so I couldnt read it. I should have freakin known and listened to my gut telling me to keep away. I just broke up with someone, went on vacate, drank lost a little control and banga banga boom. Ugh I feel like shit. A mistake I learned a big lesson from. I wish more woman knew about this site it would save so many from dealing with these awful pigs.

M

Mango Chutney

Not to mention 2nd pic. 2 rings. Theres something engraved on it about being a dad. and the other one is a wedding ring. White engraved too. He kept it turned so I couldnt read it. I should have freakin known and listened to my gut telling me to keep away. I just broke up with someone, went on vacate, drank lost a little control and banga banga boom. Ugh I feel like shit. A mistake I learned a big lesson from. I wish more woman knew about this site it would save so many from dealing with these awful pigs.
Too be honest, I personally did not know about this site, until like you....it was too late, but you’d be amazed how many people do know about this site, have heard of bezness, but decide theirs is different...they usually end up back here destroyed :Cry:

Stick around....we’ve got your back :)

D

Deleted member 32724

Don’t blame yourself! This jerk is a lying pig!
You’ve done the right thing by coming here and exposing this varmit!
Hopefully now that his name his here other women may be spared this ugly piece of trash!

D

Deleted member 34774

How cute is that flower pillow. :D

90406108-A12C-4B00-A0EA-5EAD58962644.jpeg

D

Deleted member 34774

Yes I do!!! Very Well actually. Too Well...

He is my soon to be psychotic narcissistic vile no good for nothing, lying, hiding, cheating, diabolical, evil, demonic, teenie weenie'd, extra small tennis balled, toxic, venemous snake of an ex husband.
Oh my! Sorry to hear this, but we are here if you need us. Where you married to him when he was sleeping with the guest? :mad: Is he still in Tunisia?

Shyra

Rat Expert
Oh my! Sorry to hear this, but we are here if you need us. Where you married to him when he was sleeping with the guest? :mad: Is he still in Tunisia?
He just left me 2 days ago for an almost 50 year old woman with 2 kids who knew he was married with a family but who went along with it anyway and agreed to be in a secret relationship with him until I found the truth and he replaced our family with hers. Btw she is from Belgium.

D

Deleted member 34774

He just left me 2 days ago for an almost 50 year old woman with 2 kids who knew he was married with a family but who went along with it anyway and agreed to be in a secret relationship with him until I found the truth and he replaced our family with hers. Btw she is from Belgium.

:eek: What an idiot. Is he still in Tunisia? This is important. I’ll tell you why. The embassies need to be notified. So he doesn’t get a visa. Poor woman and her kids will be used.

Are you safe?

Shyra

Rat Expert
he is also still in Tunisia working at this resort sleeping with guests. He admitted that to me as well. I will be making an album and an entire thread about him with EVERY proof I have of everything he has done and said.

D

Deleted member 34774

he is also still in Tunisia working at this resort sleeping with guests. He admitted that to me as well. I will be making an album and an entire thread about him with EVERY proof I have of everything he has done and said.

I think that’s best. Has the Belgium woman been notified or is she complicit with his scams??? Is she aware?

If you need help in contacting the embassies, we can help with that as well.

Shyra

Rat Expert
She knows everything. She knew he was married with a family when she entered into the relationship with him. She knew he was having an affair and she was his mistress. I spoke to her myself and she blantly told me that my marriage and my family with Yassin was none of her concern. WTF!?!? I have all their conversation I have her flight information, EVERYTHING, his family has also been made aware but of course has said nothing to me.

Shyra

Rat Expert
She knows everything. She knew he was married with a family when she entered into the relationship with him. She knew he was having an affair and she was his mistress. I spoke to her myself and she blantly told me that my marriage and my family with Yassin was none of her concern. WTF!?!? I have all their conversation I have her flight information, EVERYTHING, his family has also been made aware but of course has said nothing to me.
I would be needing help to contact the embassies please. Thank you.

Shyra

Rat Expert
I think that’s best. Has the Belgium woman been notified or is she complicit with his scams??? Is she aware?

If you need help in contacting the embassies, we can help with that as well.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks

D

Deleted member 32724

Hi @Shyra

I am so sorry that you are here under these circumstances. This guy sounds like a disgusting PIG! Yes, name and shame this bastard! What kind of FATHER does this type of thing to his CHILDREN? What a vile piece of diseased shit!

Please, let us know how we can help you! This idiot is a menace to society and needs to be stopped!

Shyra

Rat Expert
Hi @Shyra

I am so sorry that you are here under these circumstances. This guy sounds like a disgusting PIG! Yes, name and shame this bastard! What kind of FATHER does this type of thing to his CHILDREN? What a vile piece of diseased shit!

Please, let us know how we can help you! This idiot is a menace to society and needs to be stopped!
I would need help contacting embassies what info is needed ect...seeing as his new woman is from belgium. I would also like to know where to make a thread about him on here that would get the most attention from other and new visitors.

D

Deleted member 34774

I would be needing help contacting the embassies please and thank you.

This thread will provide you with details on no to contact the embassies. The good news is, he can’t make a move still being legally married to you. So you hold the power now.

The bad news, it can be time consuming writing a letter to the embassies and attaching all the evidence. But it can be done.

Read this thread and search for the embassy. They normally work well with emails. Send them an email. They will then send you a confirmation that they received it and will send to appropriate department. You may not hear back from them but they have it. Then every 30 days, send a follow up email with the evidence.

Shyra

Rat Expert
Hi @Shyra

I would need help contacting embassies with what info i need ect. also where can i post a thread on here that would get the most attention from members and new members?