Welcome to TLR

TUI MAGIC LIFE SKANES - MONASTIR

Shyra

Rat Expert
@Femme Fatale & @Laura2014

Hey ladies. I am doing as well as can be expected I guess. This text through me off a little considering I had put it in my head that he would never contact me again but it's also kinda weird, it made me feel a little better too. I can't explain why, even though it was an open message and there was nothing pertaining to our situation or the misery he caused...I am curious as to what he wants but I know if I do reply, it will be as you said Laura, accusations or it will be nothing but a bag of bullshit lies to hook me in again and then I'll be constantly on edge, walking on egg shells, waiting for the day he abandons us and relive this pain again. There is no way in bloody hell that he will ever be faithful. He has committed major sins already and I dont know what the hell he's trying to do now. It states in the Quran that paradise is under a mother's feet, he has taken the Quran in his hands and swore on it he wasn't talking to her stating wallah wallah wallah on his mother's life he wasn't cheating, stating wallah on the Quran he contacted a lawyer and started the divorce, all in messages that can prove it and he lied about everything by his own admission in written messages as well. He has absolutely no respect for his mother, so that tells me right there if his mother's life isn't important to him that he can swear on it and lie, then he obviously cannot and does not have any respect for women in general. I am starting to think that maybe I could use this text as closure, even if it is an open one.

D

Deleted member 34774

@Femme Fatale & @Laura2014

Hey ladies. I am doing as well as can be expected I guess. This text through me off a little considering I had put it in my head that he would never contact me again but it's also kinda weird, it made me feel a little better too. I can't explain why, even though it was an open message and there was nothing pertaining to our situation or the misery he caused...I am curious as to what he wants but I know if I do reply, it will be as you said Laura, accusations or it will be nothing but a bag of bullshit lies to hook me in again and then I'll be constantly on edge, walking on egg shells, waiting for the day he abandons us and relive this pain again. There is no way in bloody hell that he will ever be faithful. He has committed major sins already and I dont know what the hell he's trying to do now. It states in the Quran that paradise is under a mother's feet, he has taken the Quran in his hands and swore on it he wasn't talking to her stating wallah wallah wallah on his mother's life he wasn't cheating, stating wallah on the Quran he contacted a lawyer and started the divorce, all in messages that can prove it and he lied about everything by his own admission in written messages as well. He has absolutely no respect for his mother, so that tells me right there if his mother's life isn't important to him that he can swear on it and lie, then he obviously cannot and does not have any respect for women in general. I am starting to think that maybe I could use this text as closure, even if it is an open one.
You do what you need to do to take care of your mental health. And the needs of your children. They give good Muslims, who really take Islam serious and respect it a bad name. It’s not fair to those people who does abide by the rules of their religion. Must be exhausting for them to see these disgusting rats using bits and pieces.

You’re going to go through all kinds of emotions. It’s normal. He also will come back and try to make amends when things don’t work out for him. It’s hard to not defend yourself and keep silent, but with rats, it’s the best thing you can do. Mine reached out to me not to long ago and I had to ignore.

If you need help with the embassy stuff, just send me a PM, I’ll help.

Shyra

Rat Expert
You ladies are AMAZING!!! Thank you soooo much for your support, kindness and caring thoughts and well wishes for my babies and I. Honestly, I am pulling through this ordeal with all of your help and support. It means the world to me!! You all were blessed with such beautiful hearts and my little family and I were blessed to having a piece your hearts with us, encouraging us and helping to guide us to a happier way of life. I truly do believe you ladies were God sent. World bound angels helping those who were affected by these awful evil "people" a.k.a. rats.

Healing is difficult, no contact takes so much strength and I am finding it here to help me not give in to his demand in the form of a question.

You all are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! :love:

D

Deleted member 34774

You ladies are AMAZING!!! Thank you soooo much for your support, kindness and caring thoughts and well wishes for my babies and I. Honestly, I am pulling through this ordeal with all of your help and support. It means the world to me!! You all were blessed with such beautiful hearts and my little family and I were blessed to having a piece your hearts with us, encouraging us and helping to guide us to a happier way of life. I truly do believe you ladies were God sent. World bound angels helping those who were affected by these awful evil "people" a.k.a. rats.

Healing is difficult, no contact takes so much strength and I am finding it here to help me not give in to his demand in the form of a question.

Don’t count yourself out. You’re just as awesome. You have strength, you just have to reach down and get it. And just because you may have moments of weakness, don’t beat yourself up. We all have them from time to time. :love: Your kids will thank you for putting them first and protecting them. While I hope your rat gets his life together for the sake of his children, but until then, keep fighting the good fight.

L

Laura2014

Hats off to you @Shyra, going no contact is very difficult, especially in your situation where it ended so suddenly with so many unanswered questions.

It can be a roller coaster of emotions. Anger and betrayal can help you act decisively, but sadness and loss can suddenly hit you like a stone. You are doing great, managing your own feelings and your children’s. His game playing will continue as long as he can reach you. Try to block all avenues.

Shyra

Rat Expert
Hats off to you @Shyra, going no contact is very difficult, especially in your situation where it ended so suddenly with so many unanswered questions.

It can be a roller coaster of emotions. Anger and betrayal can help you act decisively, but sadness and loss can suddenly hit you like a stone. You are doing great, managing your own feelings and your children’s. His game playing will continue as long as he can reach you. Try to block all avenues.

I ordered a new phone since he smashed this one and it cannot be fixed because a piece of the motherboard is showing in the corner. :mad: But its all well and dandy...my daughter threw his phone against the wall in retaliation for breaking my phone, she got talked to about it being not a good thing to do, but inside I was laughing my ass off lol So when my new phone arrives, I am switching cell phone providers and getting a whole new number under someone else's name. Someone he doesn't know lol. He'll never find me...ever again. ;)

D

Deleted member 34774

I ordered a new phone since he smashed this one and it cannot be fixed because a piece of the motherboard is showing in the corner. :mad: But its all well and dandy...my daughter threw his phone against the wall in retaliation for breaking my phone, she got talked to about it being not a good thing to do, but inside I was laughing my ass off lol So when my new phone arrives, I am switching cell phone providers and getting a whole new number under someone else's name. Someone he doesn't know lol. He'll never find me...ever again. ;)

I don’t know if I asked but you’re not in Tunisia correct? You’re safe right? You don’t have to put your location, but I know he is an abuser.

Megane

Major Ratslayer

You're so right I couldn't make sense of anything until I started talking to someone on here. It's great that everyone here understands and can support you through the healing process.

D

Deleted member 34774

You're so right I couldn't make sense of anything until I started talking to someone on here. It's great that everyone here understands and can support you through the healing process.
And now the embassy will be familiar with this abusing rat. Let’s hope his newest victim will find the courage to question his motives.

D

Deleted member 34774

I am home!!! Been home since May. I am no longer in Tunisia. :)

Look what just popped up on my phone!!

Desperate much? The text and no response wasn't good enough. He had to unblock me and send me a friend request!! :rolleyes::sick::confused:
:D Hehe. I was told that my rat would do this. Sure enough he did. Like clockwork. His family will start with you soon.

Get ready for more of that. But you have to be strong enough to resist. It’s so hard to do so. Very hard. But you’re safe and sound at home, now you can focus on ensuring another victim doesn’t suffer from him.

D

Deleted member 32724

Don't fall for it @Shyra

There is nothing he could say to make this situation better. Did I read where his new woman is supposed to coming to Tunisia tomorrow? Is he already trying to play her too?

He's a VILE, DISGUSTING PIG that doesn't deserve you or these beautiful children!

Stay strong Honey!

B

Brasilgirl

I suggest you make sure to not add your number to Facebook or Instagram. They ask you to just skip to the next step. Create a new email just for the social media apps and change that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Brasilgirl

I am home!!! Been home since May. I am no longer in Tunisia. :)

Look what just popped up on my phone!!

Desperate much? The text and no response wasn't good enough. He had to unblock me and send me a friend request!! :rolleyes::sick::confused:
You could also temporarily deactivate your Facebook. He won’t be able to reach you through any of his accounts. You can do the same with Instagram. Just take a break for an open amount of time. I check off ‘other’ and just put i’m going on vacation or something lame. You can keep messenger, but just block him there too.

Shyra

Rat Expert
Ok Ladies, I caved. I told him to say what he wanted not by video call by messages.

Wounds were almost healed...now they've been reopened & there are more added.

I was healing...now I'm back at zero. I am so disappointed in myself. I knew better, but I thought maybe there was a chance to have a decent conversation and he'd take responsibility for what he has done. I was so very wrong. New even more devestating truth about the extra marital affair was revealed, and he didn't even care at all! Had no feelings whatsoever for what he had done and the pain he caused me and two innocent babies, took no responsibility whatsoever for what he did, instead he tried making it all of my fault, and didn't even flinch or give a damn when I told him he destroyed me and our children. All he talked about was what he wanted, and told me I had to open my big mouth and ruin it all. I am in pain...I am shattered...destroyed...him asking for forgiveness without even saying sorry...then in less than 24 hours switched to him telling me to divorce him and to go there to do it!! What he did was dangerous and could potentially put the lives of people around him in danger. I did tell someone about it not out of spite or malice but I told this persom because I care about their well being and the rest of the people around them and of course, he receives a phone call telling him everything and making me sound like I was trying to cause problems when I specifically said to this person that I wasn't, I was writing to inform them out of care and love because they had the right to know. I didn't want anyone suffering or getting ill because I knew something but kept my mouth shut, I could never live with myself if that happened. I should not be blamed and held accountable for his own risky decisions and actions. I should not be held responsible for anything he has done or to be made to look like an evil person for wanting to protect people who I care about and love, because he doesn't have the decency to be honest and do it himself. Why in the hell am I being punished for that??? Hell, he has even put my babies lives and mine in danger too. :( I honestly feel like he just cut me up piece by piece and stuck the knife in every open wound further to make me feel as much pain as possible to the point I felt so sick that I have vomitted three times already infront of my poor innocent babies!!! How can someone be so cruel!?!? I will NEVER understand!!

I thought this was an online fling but no..he admitted that Virginie was there in Tunisia. I dont know when. If it was when I was there or after I left. He said it wasn't while I was there but he's a liar. He also said in the same breath that he didnt sleep with her either but then I had a look at the conversation between them and he told her "I cant wait to have you in my arms again" and she replied with " I cant either, have my body next to yours making love, and playing tennis of course). They had sex, its obvious and when I sent him that screenshot he said nevermind what she said, (trying to distract me) and then telling me to close the subject over and over again and he didnt want to talk about it. So now that I know he's had sex with her, he could potentially have diseases. Diseases that could have been passed on to me, my babies and his own family. He put our lives in danger!!! I told him to get checked and I told his sister. I was very clear i wasnt telling her to cause problems that it was out of concern for everyone's well being considering she has a son one month older than my son and a daughter a little younger than mine. Plus his mom not being in good health as it is, being bed ridden amd wheel chair bound, half of her body paralyzed, and not being able to speak...I honestly could not live with myself if I knew someone became ill because of his disgusting choices and I knew but said nothing.

I am honestly appalled!!! Now that this proof has come to light and its official, he is much more dirtier than I thought. She was supposed to be Arriving the 29th/30th of August departing 5th/7th September.

Ugh I am so sick to my stomach. I have a huge headache. He tried video calling too and when I refused to answer he accused me of hiding nf asking me why Inwas hiding like wtf!?!?

I got so much more proof to use agaibst him too which shows he cannot he trusted or believed. It was a good thing I did talk to him because I said all of the proof I talked about here and more directly to him which just shows I cannot be discredited for the info Im giving because I have said it directly to his face which he tried to deny, such as hitting my daughter, then when I sent examples of when he hit her and what he did, he admitted to it but then tried to justify it by blaming me, saying..."I did that for who? for you" She was being aggressive to you and you were crying telling me she did this and this and this...trying to justify him hurting her. Then when he tied her up like a dog with a dog leash around her ankle...he tried to justify that too by saying it was done for me and blah blah blah .... He even tried to justify beating me by saying I started it. Eye Roll. He had an amswer and excuse for EVERYTHING and assumed no accountability for NOTHING!!!

I need to make time to do this album of him. I need to!!! He needs to be exposed now more than ever before!!!

Shyra

Rat Expert
Ok Ladies, I caved. I told him to say what he wanted not by video call by messages.

Wounds were almost healed...now they've been reopened & there are more added.

I was healing...now I'm back at zero. I am so disappointed in myself. I knew better, but I thought maybe there was a chance to have a decent conversation and he'd take responsibility for what he has done. I was so very wrong. New even more devestating truth about the extra marital affair was revealed, and he didn't even care at all! Had no feelings whatsoever for what he had done and the pain he caused me and two innocent babies, took no responsibility whatsoever for what he did, instead he tried making it all of my fault, and didn't even flinch or give a damn when I told him he destroyed me and our children. All he talked about was what he wanted, and told me I had to open my big mouth and ruin it all. I am in pain...I am shattered...destroyed...him asking for forgiveness without even saying sorry...then in less than 24 hours switched to him telling me to divorce him and to go there to do it!! What he did was dangerous and could potentially put the lives of people around him in danger. I did tell someone about it not out of spite or malice but I told this persom because I care about their well being and the rest of the people around them and of course, he receives a phone call telling him everything and making me sound like I was trying to cause problems when I specifically said to this person that I wasn't, I was writing to inform them out of care and love because they had the right to know. I didn't want anyone suffering or getting ill because I knew something but kept my mouth shut, I could never live with myself if that happened. I should not be blamed and held accountable for his own risky decisions and actions. I should not be held responsible for anything he has done or to be made to look like an evil person for wanting to protect people who I care about and love, because he doesn't have the decency to be honest and do it himself. Why in the hell am I being punished for that??? Hell, he has even put my babies lives and mine in danger too. :( I honestly feel like he just cut me up piece by piece and stuck the knife in every open wound further to make me feel as much pain as possible to the point I felt so sick that I have vomitted three times already infront of my poor innocent babies!!! How can someone be so cruel!?!? I will NEVER understand!!

I thought this was an online fling but no..he admitted that Virginie was there in Tunisia. I dont know when. If it was when I was there or after I left. He said it wasn't while I was there but he's a liar. He also said in the same breath that he didnt sleep with her either but then I had a look at the conversation between them and he told her "I cant wait to have you in my arms again" and she replied with " I cant either, have my body next to yours making love, and playing tennis of course). They had sex, its obvious and when I sent him that screenshot he said nevermind what she said, (trying to distract me) and then telling me to close the subject over and over again and he didnt want to talk about it. So now that I know he's had sex with her, he could potentially have diseases. Diseases that could have been passed on to me, my babies and his own family. He put our lives in danger!!! I told him to get checked and I told his sister. I was very clear i wasnt telling her to cause problems that it was out of concern for everyone's well being considering she has a son one month older than my son and a daughter a little younger than mine. Plus his mom not being in good health as it is, being bed ridden amd wheel chair bound, half of her body paralyzed, and not being able to speak...I honestly could not live with myself if I knew someone became ill because of his disgusting choices and I knew but said nothing.

I am honestly appalled!!! Now that this proof has come to light and its official, he is much more dirtier than I thought. She was supposed to be Arriving the 29th/30th of August departing 5th/7th September.

Ugh I am so sick to my stomach. I have a huge headache. He tried video calling too and when I refused to answer he accused me of hiding nf asking me why Inwas hiding like wtf!?!?

I got so much more proof to use agaibst him too which shows he cannot he trusted or believed. It was a good thing I did talk to him because I said all of the proof I talked about here and more directly to him which just shows I cannot be discredited for the info Im giving because I have said it directly to his face which he tried to deny, such as hitting my daughter, then when I sent examples of when he hit her and what he did, he admitted to it but then tried to justify it by blaming me, saying..."I did that for who? for you" She was being aggressive to you and you were crying telling me she did this and this and this...trying to justify him hurting her. Then when he tied her up like a dog with a dog leash around her ankle...he tried to justify that too by saying it was done for me and blah blah blah .... He even tried to justify beating me by saying I started it. Eye Roll. He had an amswer and excuse for EVERYTHING and assumed no accountability for NOTHING!!!

I need to make time to do this album of him. I need to!!! He needs to be exposed now more than ever before!!!

Now his friends are adding me!!! 2 friend requests one just came now.

SNAKE RAT PIG!!!

Attachments

• 20190802_125918.jpg
    20190802_125918.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 146

You poor dear troest.gif He is a rat and acts like a rat. Please ban him and his friends and family from your life.

I think that putting him into our gallery is a great idea :) I have a very underdeveloped sense of rat privacy ;)

Megane

Major Ratslayer
@Shyra it's horrible that you have gone through this and been set back in your healing but take it as a valuable lesson. Many people think that their ex will exentrually take responsibility and they'll get closure but this will never happen with a Tunisian. They never accept that they did anything wrong, even if they start off with the line I did bad by you I'm the past the conversation will always turn to "I didn't do anything wrong". Remember tomorrow is a fresh new day and a chance to start putting this behind you. You know more now and will be stronger still in your healing. It's hard to cut them completely off but it really is the only way to move forward into your future.