Welcome to TLR

TUI MAGIC LIFE SKANES - MONASTIR

B

Brasilgirl

Ok Ladies, I caved. I told him to say what he wanted not by video call by messages.

Wounds were almost healed...now they've been reopened & there are more added.

I was healing...now I'm back at zero. I am so disappointed in myself. I knew better, but I thought maybe there was a chance to have a decent conversation and he'd take responsibility for what he has done. I was so very wrong. New even more devestating truth about the extra marital affair was revealed, and he didn't even care at all! Had no feelings whatsoever for what he had done and the pain he caused me and two innocent babies, took no responsibility whatsoever for what he did, instead he tried making it all of my fault, and didn't even flinch or give a damn when I told him he destroyed me and our children. All he talked about was what he wanted, and told me I had to open my big mouth and ruin it all. I am in pain...I am shattered...destroyed...him asking for forgiveness without even saying sorry...then in less than 24 hours switched to him telling me to divorce him and to go there to do it!! What he did was dangerous and could potentially put the lives of people around him in danger. I did tell someone about it not out of spite or malice but I told this persom because I care about their well being and the rest of the people around them and of course, he receives a phone call telling him everything and making me sound like I was trying to cause problems when I specifically said to this person that I wasn't, I was writing to inform them out of care and love because they had the right to know. I didn't want anyone suffering or getting ill because I knew something but kept my mouth shut, I could never live with myself if that happened. I should not be blamed and held accountable for his own risky decisions and actions. I should not be held responsible for anything he has done or to be made to look like an evil person for wanting to protect people who I care about and love, because he doesn't have the decency to be honest and do it himself. Why in the hell am I being punished for that??? Hell, he has even put my babies lives and mine in danger too. :( I honestly feel like he just cut me up piece by piece and stuck the knife in every open wound further to make me feel as much pain as possible to the point I felt so sick that I have vomitted three times already infront of my poor innocent babies!!! How can someone be so cruel!?!? I will NEVER understand!!

I thought this was an online fling but no..he admitted that Virginie was there in Tunisia. I dont know when. If it was when I was there or after I left. He said it wasn't while I was there but he's a liar. He also said in the same breath that he didnt sleep with her either but then I had a look at the conversation between them and he told her "I cant wait to have you in my arms again" and she replied with " I cant either, have my body next to yours making love, and playing tennis of course). They had sex, its obvious and when I sent him that screenshot he said nevermind what she said, (trying to distract me) and then telling me to close the subject over and over again and he didnt want to talk about it. So now that I know he's had sex with her, he could potentially have diseases. Diseases that could have been passed on to me, my babies and his own family. He put our lives in danger!!! I told him to get checked and I told his sister. I was very clear i wasnt telling her to cause problems that it was out of concern for everyone's well being considering she has a son one month older than my son and a daughter a little younger than mine. Plus his mom not being in good health as it is, being bed ridden amd wheel chair bound, half of her body paralyzed, and not being able to speak...I honestly could not live with myself if I knew someone became ill because of his disgusting choices and I knew but said nothing.

I am honestly appalled!!! Now that this proof has come to light and its official, he is much more dirtier than I thought. She was supposed to be Arriving the 29th/30th of August departing 5th/7th September.

Ugh I am so sick to my stomach. I have a huge headache. He tried video calling too and when I refused to answer he accused me of hiding nf asking me why Inwas hiding like wtf!?!?

I got so much more proof to use agaibst him too which shows he cannot he trusted or believed. It was a good thing I did talk to him because I said all of the proof I talked about here and more directly to him which just shows I cannot be discredited for the info Im giving because I have said it directly to his face which he tried to deny, such as hitting my daughter, then when I sent examples of when he hit her and what he did, he admitted to it but then tried to justify it by blaming me, saying..."I did that for who? for you" She was being aggressive to you and you were crying telling me she did this and this and this...trying to justify him hurting her. Then when he tied her up like a dog with a dog leash around her ankle...he tried to justify that too by saying it was done for me and blah blah blah .... He even tried to justify beating me by saying I started it. Eye Roll. He had an amswer and excuse for EVERYTHING and assumed no accountability for NOTHING!!!

I need to make time to do this album of him. I need to!!! He needs to be exposed now more than ever before!!!
** big hugs**
I know it hurts. It hurts more each time you try to talk to him. That’s how it was with me.
But you know, after the last time I was ready to let him have it! He blocked me and when he unblocked me and tried to talk again, I blocked him! That was a year ago! I’m so over him now but the rollercoaster was a long long ride.
Just hang in there. If he wants a divorce, let him do it. You don’t have to go there. Keep the evidence of his infidelity and when you feel up to it send a letter with evidence to your embassy and the embassy of his new victim.
Trap him in his own ‘Paradise’
Sending you a big hug. **

Don’t beat yourself up for giving in. I think we all have done it at some point. It so hard to go no contact. But you need to otherwise he’ll just keep hurting you.

B

Brasilgirl

Now his friends are adding me!!! 2 friend requests one just came now.

SNAKE RAT PIG!!!
Maybe you should temp deactivate your account. His friends won’t be able to find you. Keep your messenger and block him. That way you can still talk to your friends and fam.
Make sure he is blocked before you deactivate Facebook and Instagram. That way he won’t be able to tell when you re-activate very easily. If you change your name, your new name will show up in comments you made, so keep that in mind.
Just please try to remove yourself from his sights. At least until you get through this first phase of rat-recovery. They can be ruthless and the pain is not worth it.

M

mira

Hi dear, it’s awful the things he did to you. Every time I read a new post on TRL I am horrified. Horrified about the fact that people actually can treat others like that. Please dear, don’t give in to him. You will never get a normal excuse from him and you will never have a normal explanation from him about his behavior. These guys are really thinking completely different. Dont try to understand them. Its a waste of time. Just use your time to heal and forget him. Mine is still trying to contact me from different phone numbers and several different face book accounts every week again and again/ He apologised multiple times for what he did to me, but I know he just will continue to lie and go on with his behavior when I give in. Just after the break up i was so sad every time he tried to contact me, but now I am actually quite iritated and I just do the block and delete thing every time he contacts me and forget about it. So, from my own experience I can tell you, you will get over him. It takes time and at this stage it s cruxial not to be in contact with him. Every time you are tempted to, just think about all the things he did to you, I can tell you, it will help. I remember @Mango Chutney made me a list of all the bad things he did to me in a pm. It became my mantra every time I felt I wanted to give in and wanted to react to his messages. I put the list on the screen of my phone and on a paper near my bed, so I looked at it every time. And it helped me a lot. These guys dont deserve us lovely ladies! Or come here on TRL, it s a great help! Wish you so much strenght!

Shyra

Rat Expert
Hi dear, it’s awful the things he did to you. Every time I read a new post on TRL I am horrified. Horrified about the fact that people actually can treat others like that. Please dear, don’t give in to him. You will never get a normal excuse from him and you will never have a normal explanation from him about his behavior. These guys are really thinking completely different. Dont try to understand them. Its a waste of time. Just use your time to heal and forget him. Mine is still trying to contact me from different phone numbers and several different face book accounts every week again and again/ He apologised multiple times for what he did to me, but I know he just will continue to lie and go on with his behavior when I give in. Just after the break up i was so sad every time he tried to contact me, but now I am actually quite iritated and I just do the block and delete thing every time he contacts me and forget about it. So, from my own experience I can tell you, you will get over him. It takes time and at this stage it s cruxial not to be in contact with him. Every time you are tempted to, just think about all the things he did to you, I can tell you, it will help. I remember @Mango Chutney made me a list of all the bad things he did to me in a pm. It became my mantra every time I felt I wanted to give in and wanted to react to his messages. I put the list on the screen of my phone and on a paper near my bed, so I looked at it every time. And it helped me a lot. These guys dont deserve us lovely ladies! Or come here on TRL, it s a great help! Wish you so much strenght!
Thank You Mira & to everyone also. Sometimes I just don't have time to reply to all of your messages but I do read them and I do appreciate all of your support through this. Knowing what I know now about the sex and actually meeting in Tunisia that has thrown me into a spiral of emotions. It wasn't this hard when I believed that it was only an online fling. He's done that before. I could have gotten over it quicker. This though, knowing my own husband whether Tunisian or not could stoop to this level is beyond my comprehension. Committing adultry, having sex with another woman, lying about it, and not even man enough to tell me when he did so that I know if it was when I was there or after I left is truly disgusting in my book. He not only destroyed me but he also put the worry on top of everything else. The what if's are terrifying. What if she, or other women he claimed to have slept with but then said he didn't had aids, or some kind of disease whether it be sexual or just plain transmittable?

What IF he has a disease and gave it to me, and I passed it onto my children and/or family?? A hidden disease that I don't even know I have because it takes time for it to show symptoms? I am deathly afraid now, I broke last night. I went from crying to going outside in the complete darkness and rain just sitting there crying.

He just tried video calling me as I am writing this after sending me a message about a facebook friend who is in a support group with me about narcissistic abuse recovery, a mutual friend with one of my other friends. Yassin was Asking me this...

"Who this HERO that is going to hit me? (My friend's name) and you are sure that his body is stronger than mine?"

I don't know where he even got that from to be honest and I'm not asking.

Right after that message was sent, I received yet another Friend Request then his video call.

Even if my friend did say something along those lines, which I cannot find anywhere that he did, it is MY facebook. I'm not saying anything about all the girls liking his pictures on his!!! I owe this meathead no explanations.

His message sounded like it was coming from jealousy which kinda made me chuckle a little. I opened his message in my inbox but he won't know that I did (I have my ways of getting around that lol) Will post the screenshot of it.

And right now as I am writing this, a second friend request just came in. Ugh.

I always told him he had to stop thinking with his ass because this is where all of his shitty ideas, behaviour, choices and decisions come from. Also told him he has to stop because the shit also comes out of his mouth in every word he says.

All I can say now is I hope he chokes on it.

And now...a message from one of the guys who sent me a friend request yesterday just came in as well!!!

He just cannot and will not stop tormenting me because he knows I hold the control now. (Said no for the divorce yesterday after he said that he already told the lawyer I was in agreement). Ummmm...you should of asked me if I was BEFORE not after. I told him don't ever speak for me. Don't ever make up my mind for me. He has no right. He's becoming rutheless now.

Now another message from him trying to sound nice. Can you answer me please?

ummmm...NO! LOL

These twitty dickies think that by sending friend requests and me accepting them is going to allow them to see more of what they can't see ummm....NO. wrong again!

Sure...I'll accept your request, but before I do, I set you on a block list. So whatever you see now is exactly what you will see after acceptance. These guys really have their heads so far stuck up their asses that they can't even see the light of day.

The shit for brains meathead thinks he is doing what exactly? He thinks he is gaining something? Winning? Ah hell no...he's actually giving me more and more ammunition against him to nail his ass. All I can say is...keep it coming. Keep giving me what I need. I'll play this little game until I have everything I feel that I need with all of This harassment and then just like that...POOF I'm going to disappear. No block, no nothing. Just completely deactivate my facebook and messenger, never to be seen or heard from again until he hears DENIED at every fucking embassy he goes to try and get his papers at. Even if he travels illegally and doesn't get caught...ah poor little fucker goes to get his residency after a few years and DENIED!!! Off to prison then deported back to camel toe land with a big BLACK and RED XX on his passport. It will be useless to go anywhere after I'm done with him.

He really did not know the real meaning behind his words when he said "I saw your true face" nah ya didn't asswipe. But you will!!! ;)He thought fighting with fire would burn me...yeah ok I got scorched but this boney ass chicken legged disease infested pig with his teenie weenie little dickie and his extra small tennis balls are going to be set ablaze in a raging never ending inferno of regret and burned alive.

Attachments

• Another one.2.JPG
    Another one.2.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Another one.JPG
    Another one.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Dilusional msg.JPG
    Dilusional msg.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 33
  • ugh1.jpg
    ugh1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 31
  • ugh2.jpg
    ugh2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 31
D

Deleted member 32724

@Shyra

Lady, you are doing everything RIGHT! Do not let this pig one small opening or he will take a mile! Let the asshole stew in Tunisia while you start living!
Never forget that you are strong! You are a Mother and a FIGHTER! This vile pig has messed with the wrong woman! Keep your chin up!

M

Mango Chutney

Thank You Mira & to everyone also. Sometimes I just don't have time to reply to all of your messages but I do read them and I do appreciate all of your support through this. Knowing what I know now about the sex and actually meeting in Tunisia that has thrown me into a spiral of emotions. It wasn't this hard when I believed that it was only an online fling. He's done that before. I could have gotten over it quicker. This though, knowing my own husband whether Tunisian or not could stoop to this level is beyond my comprehension. Committing adultry, having sex with another woman, lying about it, and not even man enough to tell me when he did so that I know if it was when I was there or after I left is truly disgusting in my book. He not only destroyed me but he also put the worry on top of everything else. The what if's are terrifying. What if she, or other women he claimed to have slept with but then said he didn't had aids, or some kind of disease whether it be sexual or just plain transmittable?

What IF he has a disease and gave it to me, and I passed it onto my children and/or family?? A hidden disease that I don't even know I have because it takes time for it to show symptoms? I am deathly afraid now, I broke last night. I went from crying to going outside in the complete darkness and rain just sitting there crying.

He just tried video calling me as I am writing this after sending me a message about a facebook friend who is in a support group with me about narcissistic abuse recovery, a mutual friend with one of my other friends. Yassin was Asking me this...

"Who this HERO that is going to hit me? (My friend's name) and you are sure that his body is stronger than mine?"

Right after that message was sent, I received yet another Friend Request then his video call.

Even if my friend did say something along those lines, which I cannot find anywhere that he did, it is MY facebook. I'm not saying anything about all the girls liking his pictures on his!!! I owe this meathead no explanations.

His message sounded like it was coming from jealousy which kinda made me chuckle a little. I opened his message in my inbox but he won't know that I did (I have my ways of getting around that lol) Will post the screenshot of it.

I always told him he had to stop thinking with his ass because this is where all of his shitty ideas, behaviour, choices and decisions come from. Also told him he has to stop because the shit also comes out of his mouth in every word he says.

And now...a message from one of the guys who sent me a friend request yesterday just came in as well!!!

He just cannot and will not stop tormenting me because he knows I hold the control now. (Said no for the divorce yesterday after he said that he already told the lawyer I was in agreement). Ummmm...you should of asked me if I was BEFORE not after. I told him don't ever speak for me. Don't ever make up my mind for me. He has no right. He's becoming rutheless now.

ummmm...NO! LOL

These twitty dickies think that by sending friend requests and me accepting them is going to allow them to see more of what they can't see ummm....NO. wrong again!

Sure...I'll accept your request, but before I do, I set you on a block list. So whatever you see now is exactly what you will see after acceptance. These guys really have their heads so far stuck up their asses that they can't even see the light of day.

The shit for brains meathead thinks he is doing what exactly? He thinks he is gaining something? Winning? Ah hell no...he's actually giving me more and more ammunition against him to nail his ass. All I can say is...keep it coming. Keep giving me what I need. I'll play this little game until I have everything I feel that I need with all of This harassment and then just like that...POOF I'm going to disappear. No block, no nothing. Just completely deactivate my facebook and messenger, never to be seen or heard from again until he hears DENIED at every fucking embassy he goes to try and get his papers at. Even if he travels illegally and doesn't get caught...ah poor little fucker goes to get his residency after a few years and DENIED!!! Off to prison then deported back to camel toe land with a big BLACK and RED XX on his passport. It will be useless to go anywhere after I'm done with him.

He really did not know the real meaning behind his words when he said "I saw your true face" nah ya didn't asswipe. But you will!!! ;)He thought fighting with fire would burn me...yeah ok I got scorched but this boney ass chicken legged disease infested pig with his teenie weenie little dickie and his extra small tennis balls are going to be set ablaze in a raging never ending inferno of regret and burned alive.
You’re doing a cracking job of killing this rat!! Well done, Shyra!

I’m back now, so will be on more regularly if you still need help reporting this scum.

Keep going as you are, chick....he dug his own hole, and he hasn’t learned....he’s digging deeper by the day :rolleyes:

L

Laura2014

ummmm...NO! LOL

I love a woman who comes out fighting and annihilates their overgrown ego and self importance. Best revenge is totally block and ignore. It drives them crazy. In most relationship as one door closes another opens. Rats are different, they like to keep all the doors open - just in case.

Shyra

Rat Expert
My wall post. Tennis trainer ... YEAH RIGHT!!!! LOL
Whenever he used to take his manchild fits I used to tell him to calm down Princess YaYa...just wait your turn.
Hence the Princess and the overglorified poodle in the written part of my post!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Attachments

• post.1.JPG
    post.1.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
D

Deleted member 146

You tell them, girl :thumbsup:

The rat and his clique :coffee:

Shyra

Rat Expert
You tell them, girl :thumbsup:

The rat and his clique :coffee:

+7 MORE TO ADD JUST IN THE PAST 5 HOURS!!!

it is so very clear that he already has another victim. He was never online during his day off and yesterday online all day until after 3 this morning. Thats why he is pushing so hard now because he believes I didnt look at his messages and he never sent anymore either.

If they can listen and obey like a doggy puppet, that makes them all RATS!! 13 More exposed. ON A ROLL!! woohoo

LOL!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190804-060928_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190804-060928_Facebook.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20190804-060933_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190804-060933_Facebook.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 18

Shyra

Rat Expert
+7 MORE TO ADD JUST IN THE PAST 5 HOURS!!!

it is so very clear that he already has another victim. He was never online during his day off and yesterday online all day until after 3 this morning. Thats why he is pushing so hard now because he believes I didnt look at his messages and he never sent anymore either.

If they can listen and obey like a doggy puppet, that makes them all RATS!! 13 More exposed. ON A ROLL!! woohoo

LOL!!

Spoke too soon. Whiny little bitch sent this...

Awwww he's sad because I won't "read" his messages and answer him.

Honestly, he should do the world a favor...

Go for a long walk in the desert, get so lost that he can't find his way back and become buzzard bait.

LOL

Attachments

• 20190804_071604.jpg
    20190804_071604.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 30

Mystery

Inactive
Hi Shyra
Sorry your going through this I know it's hard when you have children with them.
Rats use these children against us, you must remain strong and don't give him an inch even when your at your low points.
He will never change and you will only get upset by the abuse of his mouth.
My children is dead to my rat then he try and call them demand pics ect so I sent dolls pics. Don't take them to see him please he will keep them his family will help him.
Trust none of them they all demon's.
Mine told my child he was going to kill himself all lies but it frightened him.
You been hurt enough don't allow him to hurt you anymore. They hate being rejected.
What you did here is great keep it up. Big hugs x

Shyra

Rat Expert
@AmberHeart Girl....that's been said to me soooooo many times. Same old song and dance story. Every tried saying that when I brought up him hitting me and the kids. It's in the past...WTF maybe for you it is because in your filthy fucked up brain it's normal. I'm the one who relives it everyday whenever someone reaches in to hug me especially a man...but yeah ok meathead it's in the past...only now...it's the past where you will be VERY soon...his "posy" are still adding me. I have +30 more requests sent in the past 7 hours since my last post and they keep coming. Bloody hell...I They all go on the restricted list along side him. Not one of them sees anything he doesn't AND not to mention all of his dirty laundry is aired out on my wall. EVERYONE can see it even his next victims that he's playing at this very moment. He's such a worm. He's lost control now...and is desperate to get it back. I can't wait until I have enough to use against him and nail his bubble ass to the fucking wall and really make his life explode.

All he'll have left is unemployment, camel toe land, and REJECTION. No woman in their right mind will ever want to be with him after they find out he's been cock blocked from having a visa and the reasons why. Marry a fellow Tunisian and live a life of misery and regret. Ain't gonna find me no more. LOL!!!

Shyra

Rat Expert
UPDATED TOTAL to now: 302 friend requests more coming in. Makes me think he wrote something about me somewhere. This is not normal for 1 day!! Ive had this account for 4 or 5 years and never received friend requests especially not from his friends lol

His messages to me this morning with 8 back to back missed calls.

Hmmm... he went from acting concerned to sad to this...

His rage is starting and this is what I was waiting for. He's trying to keep it low key by coming back and asking me if I am ok then another call.

His blood is boiling now and he will lose self control and the true monster that he is will reveal itself.

This is why he wants me to answer his call. Nothing in writing. I can always record it like I did the other calls but Id rather have written proof of it because he babbles.

Once the monster appears in written form and I get all the proof I have been waiting for about his true character... that is when he'll come look for me and find no trace of me anywhere.

He'll search my family, my friends...but he wont find anything. I will turn invisible to social media for a while and my phone number will no longer be in service. Then I will come back under an assumed name.

Oh the joys of nailing his ass. Exhausting but the satisfaction it brings is a relief.

He's gonna get it and he doesnt even know it. Dumbass fucktart. lol

His message this morning:

Why are you doing this?
What are you trying to show?

Answer right now
ok
Answer right now

6 Enraged red smileys

7 back to back missed calls

Are you ok?

1 missed call

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190805-075013_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190805-075013_Facebook.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20190805-075156_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190805-075156_Messenger.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20190805-075213_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190805-075213_Messenger.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20190805-075219_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190805-075219_Messenger.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 22

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATED TOTAL to now: 302 friend requests more coming in. Makes me think he wrote something about me somewhere. This is not normal for 1 day!! Ive had this account for 4 or 5 years and never received friend requests especially not from his friends lol

His rage is starting and this is what I was waiting for. He's trying to keep it low key by coming back and asking me if I am ok then another call.

His blood is boiling now and he will lose self control and the true monster that he is will reveal itself.

This is why he wants me to answer his call. Nothing in writing. I can always record it like I did the other calls but Id rather have written proof of it because he babbles.

Once the monster appears in written form and I get all the proof I have been waiting for about his true character... that is when he'll come look for me and find no trace of me anywhere.

He'll search my family, my friends...but he wont find anything. I will turn invisible to social media for a while and my phone number will no longer be in service. Then I will come back under an assumed name.

Oh the joys of nailing his ass. Exhausting but the satisfaction it brings is a relief.

Why are you doing this?

Answer right now
ok
Answer right now

6 Enraged red smileys

Are you ok?

1 missed call
I'm sure there is a way of blocking all friend requests and messages but not being on my laptop and struggling with this new poxy phone I can't check!

I will check later.

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

Why are you doing this?

Answer right now
ok
Answer right now

6 Enraged red smileys

Are you ok?

1 missed call
Go to settings. Privacy then who can send you friend requests - hopefully once you sort that the requests should stop.

If that doesn't work try the thread social media and someone can advise you.

MH x

D

Deleted member 146

How to Stop All Friend Requests on Facebook

Co-authored by wikiHow Staff | Tech Tested
Updated: August 1, 2019

This wikiHow teaches you how to reduce the number of people who can send you a friend request on Facebook by changing the friend request filter from "Everyone" to "Friends of Friends". While you can't turn off friend requests entirely, changing the filter will drastically cut down on the number of people who can friend you.

Shyra

Rat Expert
Are you ok in your head you add people who live in Kairouan and you talk like that in statuses and put photos like that?

I don't know what exactly you are trying to do
but do what you want there not like this

you put my family's name and all of these people you added know my family

You want my family to be dirty because of you or what?

I am going to block you so that I cannot see your filth ever again and if you want to put naked photos or have sex in real or on cam I don't care.

I spit on you

All he can see are public posts and I have no idea what he is refrerring to as being "dirty" I see nothing.

And furthermore...even if there was...its my facebook and I can do what I want. He should have thought about that BEFORE HE told his friends to add me ;)

He is pojecting blame. Trying to find a reason...an excuse to justify his filth by making me look like the dirty one.

Ive never once had cam sex with anyone or sex in real with anyone be him and he knows that.

He's just mad because I've been ignoring him but like he said...no one read what I posted on his wall in his old facebook so maybe people will read what I posted on mine and realize where the REAL filth comes from!!

He blocked me so I WIN!!! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190805-114503_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190805-114503_Messenger.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 32