Welcome to TLR

TUI MAGIC LIFE SKANES - MONASTIR

D

Deleted member 32724

2 OF 2

TRANSLATIONS OF PREVIOUS REPLY

Oh MY WORD! What an utter piece of TRASH! Girl...get on the horn and make sure you let everyone know about this rat bastard!
And the facial? PFFT! beauty products can't help that ugly, filthy piece of vermin!

Oh, and of miss VD happens to read here, you most likely HAVE Venereal Disease ( VD ) and I'd get that muff checked! :thumbsup:

Ladies? Do we have a PM going for our sweet @Shyra for Interpol and other outlets?

@Shyra please take care, I know it's hard... but you are a beautiful Mother. You are young and smart... no worries honey, his penance is coming!

Shyra

Rat Expert
I'm not exactly sure. His cousin sent me a message asking me what was going on. I just replied that I didnt know because I honestly don't!! lol He sent me that pic saying he was at the barber the following morning and that was it because I blocked him from my mom's account.

I personally think it was just a big drama to get a reaction.

I think he wanted to scare me into begging him not to go.

That's one of his tactics...he's done this several times before with different scenerios.
And when he didn't get the reaction he was hoping for, maybe that's why he let this go. Who knows with him. His brain is obviously like a fried egg.

Furthermore, him being able to find 6000 dinars in one day is impossible and asking me for 1000. He knew I wouldn't send it. I think that's why he told me to.

The boat leaves from Sousse, the same one his brother took. 25 people at a time is what he said.

Wish I knew the name of the guy who was taking them but I doubt he'd divulge that info to me either way, he won't get very far once he's reported.

M

Mango Chutney

I'm not exactly sure. His cousin sent me a message asking me what was going on. I just replied that I didnt know because I honestly don't!! lol He sent me that pic saying he was at the barber the following morning and that was it because I blocked him from my mom's account.

I personally think it was just a big drama to get a reaction.

I think he wanted to scare me into begging him not to go.

That's one of his tactics...he's done this several times before with different scenerios.
And when he didn't get the reaction he was hoping for, maybe that's why he let this go. Who knows with him. His brain is obviously like a fried egg.

Furthermore, him being able to find 6000 dinars in one day is impossible and asking me for 1000. He knew I wouldn't send it. I think that's why he told me to.

The boat leaves from Sousse, the same one his brother took. 25 people at a time is what he said.

Wish I knew the name of the guy who was taking them but I doubt he'd divulge that info to me either way, he won't get very far once he's reported.
They can get the money. The entire extended family and friends chips in or loans, with the thought being that if just one gets here (a) Foreign money gets sent back and (b) Once legal, others can be brought over.

When this stuff happens, you practically watch the family grow before your eyes, family from far back that appear only because they’ve heard foreign money may be coming :rolleyes:

I literally listened to conversations, watched boats leave etc. I reported EVERYTHING: Dates, times, places, faces...all of it, so any little detail you pick up, even if it’s just where the boat is hidden....hand that information over :thumbsup:

Sad, greedy shites!! This is not hunger, fear or poverty....it is access to things like sports cars, Adidas and iPhones that puts them in those boats....greed, not need :Evil:

Mystery

Inactive
They can get the money. The entire extended family and friends chips in or loans, with the thought being that if just one gets here (a) Foreign money gets sent back and (b) Once legal, others can be brought over.

When this stuff happens, you practically watch the family grow before your eyes, family from far back that appear only because they’ve heard foreign money may be coming :rolleyes:

I literally listened to conversations, watched boats leave etc. I reported EVERYTHING: Dates, times, places, faces...all of it, so any little detail you pick up, even if it’s just where the boat is hidden....hand that information over :thumbsup:

Sad, greedy shites!! This is not hunger, fear or poverty....it is access to things like sports cars, Adidas and iPhones put them in those boats....greed, not need :Evil:

Mine always said he is going by boat he don't have the balls.
I asked if any boats gone down or caught by cost gaurd but they don't have any info normally pics emerge of the men in the boats but nothing.
I know that Tunisia and Algeria is having internet problems . Maybe GFTL can clarify more.
I know they try worry us by saying they are going in boats while they sat in some coffee shop.

M

Mango Chutney

Mine always said he is going by boat he don't have the balls.
I asked if any boats gone down or caught by cost gaurd but they don't have any info normally pics emerge of the men in the boats but nothing.
I know that Tunisia and Algeria is having internet problems . Maybe GFTL can clarify more.
I know they try worry us by saying they are going in boats while they sat in some coffee shop.
Yeah, for many of them, it’s just big mouth or showing off, but when you’ve got proof, whether you think they will really do it or not matters not one iota.....if you report them, it puts their name and face into the system :thumbsup:

There is stuff on the news most days about these illegals and the smugglers....I find most of my information, ironically....on the Tunisia news :D

Tunisia having internet issues? Omg, hahahaha!! Can you imagine those rats desperately trying to get those begging messages through....they’ll be in a panic over how to finance next weeks cigarette and expresso allowance :D

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Yep knew that it would be just me with the instant crude mind . At first look mind I was going to say has someone ejaculated on his face :)
No looks like vasliline his boyfriend probably put it on his ass then spread it on his face. There all at it. This man told me women are for having babies men r for fun. So after they marry the woman left in the house and he's at the coffee shop.. Eyeing up the men probably pass the vasaline round. Us foreigners not noing the crack we sit at the coffee houses. Which iv done myself we think nothing off that cos in our country it's normal. We're all in the coffee shops no cos there women don't be there. So you probably pay plus get no change are your coffee double the price

Shyra

Rat Expert
@Bostons Hi my girl and my other girls!!!

Haven't been on in a while. Didn't want you to worry my mom's been ill and being alone with her and 2 babes is taking up alot of time and energy.

I am doing well, hope you all are as well!!

He's tried to get in contact. He managed to find my new Facebook account by adding my sister and her accepting!! WTF!!! I was livid so...yet another account is gone and I have not made a new one. I'm going to wait a while before I do.

He sent me a message stating how could I have not told him I had a new account and blah blah blah like I owed him that knowledge and an explanation!! F-U!!

I was disgusted at how he could say that considering he never told me about his other accounts, having an affair, and using his job to meet women instead of actually working to provide the service of tennis trainer as he was hired to do. Oh no...he added alot more services onto that title. Body Sharer...Dick Sharer...Disease Infested Horny OLD Slut Seeker...Amongst so many others.

I didn't even bother to reply. I just went Complete No Contact again, did a complete download of my facebook information on the computer so I could keep it as proof then made a request to facebook to have my account permanently deleted.

He is completely insane and the only way I can get rid of him is by giving him no chance to contact me anywhere.

Sent in 3 Reports on 3 different occassions to border securities so he's definitely in their systems now.

He'll probably try to make contact again somehow through someone but I'm not waiting for it.

Just focusing on healing now, taking care of my 2 babes, my mom and getting everything together to make this album on here done.

He's just an after thought now.

But...the old hag decided to search me too and send me a message asking ME to leave her alone. LOL Bullshit drama. Oh and found out she's actually 50 years old!! Not 40 like I originally thought and they met at the hotel, he knew her only for 1 week!! Disgusting pigs.

Not sure if she is going back as they had planned on Aug 30th or not. He says they arent together anymore but who knows.

She knows now not to bother me anymore after the reply she received from me. I would post it here, but I don't know if it would be allowed because of the " EXTREMELY colorful" language I used LOL!!

D

Deleted member 32724

@Bostons Hi my girl and my other girls!!!

Haven't been on in a while. Didn't want you to worry my mom's been ill and being alone with her and 2 babes is taking up alot of time and energy.

I am doing well, hope you all are as well!!

He's tried to get in contact. He managed to find my new Facebook account by adding my sister and her accepting!! WTF!!! I was livid so...yet another account is gone and I have not made a new one. I'm going to wait a while before I do.

He sent me a message stating how could I have not told him I had a new account and blah blah blah like I owed him that knowledge and an explanation!! F-U!!

I was disgusted at how he could say that considering he never told me about his other accounts, having an affair, and using his job to meet women instead of actually working to provide the service of tennis trainer as he was hired to do. Oh no...he added alot more services onto that title. Body Sharer...Dick Sharer...Disease Infested Horny OLD Slut Seeker...Amongst so many others.

I didn't even bother to reply. I just went Complete No Contact again, did a complete download of my facebook information on the computer so I could keep it as proof then made a request to facebook to have my account permanently deleted.

He is completely insane and the only way I can get rid of him is by giving him no chance to contact me anywhere.

Sent in 3 Reports on 3 different occassions to border securities so he's definitely in their systems now.

He'll probably try to make contact again somehow through someone but I'm not waiting for it.

Just focusing on healing now, taking care of my 2 babes, my mom and getting everything together to make this album on here done.

He's just an after thought now.

But...the old hag decided to search me too and send me a message asking ME to leave her alone. LOL Bullshit drama. Oh and found out she's actually 50 years old!! Not 40 like I originally thought and they met at the hotel, he knew her only for 1 week!! Disgusting pigs.

Not sure if she is going back as they had planned on Aug 30th or not. He says they arent together anymore but who knows.

She knows now not to bother me anymore after the reply she received from me. I would post it here, but I don't know if it would be allowed because of the " EXTREMELY colorful" language I used LOL!!

Oh sweetie! I’m so happy and proud of you! I know that you’ve gone through so much!
You have proven that you are a super woman! You have no time for this jerk!

I hope your mom gets better!

*big hugs* from the states!

Shyra

Rat Expert
Well Girls, for making you worry a little I figured I owed you all a laugh and maybe a shock or two. LOL I blacked out the colorful language I used and I'd like to say that with help from a friend I was able to do EVERYTHING I that I told her. Oh yes my lovely ladies...I got her good, real good. I lied about NOTHING in these replies. I was told that I was evil ... hell what!? Nah...I just became Karma a little tiny bit because She deserves it and more. I managed to find someone to translate everything into Tunisian Dialect so His family's copy has been sent in the mail since I am 10000% sure his sister, brother and aunt has not said anything to his father about him. He'll know now ;)

So Here are my replies to her in
part 1 of 2.

Considering there are 14 and I can only upload 10 at a time.

Attachments

• 20190825_131646.jpg
    20190825_131646.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 35
  • 20190825_131748.jpg
    20190825_131748.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190825_131759.jpg
    20190825_131759.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190825_132620.jpg
    20190825_132620.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20190825_132736.jpg
    20190825_132736.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190825_132813.jpg
    20190825_132813.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190825_132901.jpg
    20190825_132901.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190825_132944.jpg
    20190825_132944.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190825_133009.jpg
    20190825_133009.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190825_133039.jpg
    20190825_133039.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 30
D

Deleted member 146

You go girl!
I wish I was able to lash back. I’m such s chicken. Trained to be nice, even to assholes.
We need more strong women like you in this world!

She knows everything. She knew he was married with a family when she entered into the relationship with him. She knew he was having an affair and she was his mistress. I spoke to her myself and she blantly told me that my marriage and my family with Yassin was none of her concern. WTF!?!? I have all their conversation I have her flight information, EVERYTHING, his family has also been made aware but of course has said nothing to me.

It can't get lower than that :Evil:

Shyra

Rat Expert
Hello Angels!! I hope you are all doing well. :)

I need some heavenly advice from you, if you would be so kind (as I know you are :love:) to give me your opinion, it would be ever so greatly appreciated.

He has not backed off. He sent my cousin a message trying to tell her about me crossing the limit, (she sent me a screenshot but it wouldn't show on my phone so she just called and read it to me). I told her to keep it as proof and she did.

I find this message funny that he would speak about having limits.

Keep reading and you will understand...

(The first pic that this Nabil guy he works with sent to him which translated says: I have my wife but I don't love her. I love all the other women of the world) Keeping in mind this Dog Nabil is an engaged 35 year old man sending this to a 23 year old married man and father. :sick:

(The last 3 pics talk about needing vaseline to screw a dry p***y, second, f**k a slut, third I am not exactly sure but from what I could understand it's talking about sluts waiting for a f**k over there where the guy is pointing) I could be wrong as the translation I received wasn't very accurate but its definitely got something to do with sex.

Anyway, I think I mentioned this before. May 26 he was called into his boss' office because of a comment that was made about him but he didnt understand so he spoke with Nabil (who hates me I dont know why because I had only met hom twice and spoke on the phone with him once) after Yassin got the info, He came back and we had a video call, with him accusing me of making this comment. I had no idea what he was talking about. I don't know where the comment was made or what it said. He said he was 98% I did it and that it would be 100% soon. Why he thought that of me was unclear. I never liked that job but he knew it, I never hid that fact, I had many opportunities to sabotage it BEFORE he had it, but didnt. So...I was shocked.

Anyway, he said the hotel kicked him out and he lost his job but he wasnt aware that I had access to his messenger so I knew he was lying. He was talking about work with co workers of his by messages and planning events during the time he says he was "fired". He completely blocked me for 2 weeks with no contact.

I saw that he even implicated me as the writer of this comment to his bosses!!

After I found he cheated and downloaded his entire facebook data, I looked through the messages. Every single one. I saw the comment. It was written on the hotel's website by a guest implicating him directly but spelled his name wrong. His name tag says (Yassine) but the correct spelling is (Yassin) with a few gramatical errors so It looked like English was not this guest's first language and either a translate app was used or it was written based on their lack of knowledge of the English language. (Written in broken English)

So this comment read that he was a lady's man, warning women to be careful, he was touching and making inappropriate advances ect...

I didn't believe my eyes when I read that but, I believed it was true he did have a 1 week affair in person with 50 year old Skank Virginie who was a guest there.

So after the 2 weeks were over, he unblocked me and told me that his boss called and he got his job back which I knew was a lie and I would have known that anyway had I not seen the messages. No boss will call a fired employee back to work especially when the problem is concerning a guest and an accusation of whatever type it is back to work.

I have his lies about the hotel on voice recordings from phone calls and in written messages. ;)

So now that I have told you a little of the background info...

This is what I told my cousin to reply...

I hope he is now shitting his pants in fear.

You honestly think that your balls are really that big to be telling me to relay this message to my cousin and warn her about crossing limits?

Put that magnifying glass away because it's just creating an illusion and making your already dillusional mind believe it. Stop while you are already too much aHEAD!! hahaha

You have no right to speak about limits when you clearly don't have any... especially with women guests who stay at the hotel and when all of these pictures between you and Nabil are exactly what you did ok!!

Your many affairs with the women guests there should be reported to the head office in Germany and maybe they'll look more deeper into the claim that was made against you before that you lied about being fired for. (If they were made aware of it).

Oh yes...that has to be reported as well.

I doubt that an employer would accept lies being told about their establishment, drinking alcohol on the job and especially knowing their employees are harassing guests and using their position and authority to engage in sexual encounters with them.

Then she blocked him.

Now my question is, since I have mountains of proof from him to show the authenticity of everything, should I make an anonymous or non anonymous report to the hotel and head office in regards to his behaviour or should I just let it go?

Thank you Beauties in advance for your time to read my long ass comment lol and for your advice!! xo

***An addition, that I just remembered....

I am 100% sure that it was Nabil who implicated me to Yassin for the comment and convinced him of it to take away from his involvement.

I will tell you why...

The comment was written via mobile by a guest with no name, only the initials N.V hmmm... Nabil Virginie perhaps???

I told him this too...and told him to pay attention to how it was written because it was clearly not written by an English speaking person and I am ENGLISH!!!

Duh!! *Melted ice cube brained stupid dumdass psychopath* and...

In all of Virginie's correspondence with Yassin that I was able to gather, she wrote his name as Yassine not Yassin.

She didn't even know the correct spelling of his name but was claiming that he was "mon amour" ... (my love) in all of her messages to him.LMFAO

Oh better yet...in one message she told him not to forget to eat his vegetables when he told her he was going to eat dinner...

had he really been "her love" as she claimed...she would know he doesn't eat vegetables and he didn't even tell her either.

effin fools. HAHAHAHA!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190827-090158_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190827-090158_Messenger.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20190827-090210_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190827-090210_Messenger.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Hello Angels!! I hope you are all doing well. :)

I need some heavenly advice from you, if you would be so kind (as I know you are :love:) to give me your opinion, it would be ever so greatly appreciated.

He has not backed off. He sent my cousin a message trying to tell her about me crossing the limit, (she sent me a screenshot but it wouldn't show on my phone so she just called and read it to me). I told her to keep it as proof and she did.

I find this message funny that he would speak about having limits.

Keep reading and you will understand...

(The first pic that this Nabil guy he works with sent to him which translated says: I have my wife but I don't love her. I love all the other women of the world) Keeping in mind this Dog Nabil is an engaged 35 year old man sending this to a 23 year old married man and father. :sick:

(The last 3 pics talk about needing vaseline to screw a dry p***y, second, f**k a slut, third I am not exactly sure but from what I could understand it's talking about sluts waiting for a f**k over there where the guy is pointing) I could be wrong as the translation I received wasn't very accurate but its definitely got something to do with sex.

Anyway, I think I mentioned this before. May 26 he was called into his boss' office because of a comment that was made about him but he didnt understand so he spoke with Nabil (who hates me I dont know why because I had only met hom twice and spoke on the phone with him once) after Yassin got the info, He came back and we had a video call, with him accusing me of making this comment. I had no idea what he was talking about. I don't know where the comment was made or what it said. He said he was 98% I did it and that it would be 100% soon. Why he thought that of me was unclear. I never liked that job but he knew it, I never hid that fact, I had many opportunities to sabotage it BEFORE he had it, but didnt. So...I was shocked.

Anyway, he said the hotel kicked him out and he lost his job but he wasnt aware that I had access to his messenger so I knew he was lying. He was talking about work with co workers of his by messages and planning events during the time he says he was "fired". He completely blocked me for 2 weeks with no contact.

I saw that he even implicated me as the writer of this comment to his bosses!!

After I found he cheated and downloaded his entire facebook data, I looked through the messages. Every single one. I saw the comment. It was written on the hotel's website by a guest implicating him directly but spelled his name wrong. His name tag says (Yassine) but the correct spelling is (Yassin) with a few gramatical errors so It looked like English was not this guest's first language and either a translate app was used or it was written based on their lack of knowledge of the English language. (Written in broken English)

So this comment read that he was a lady's man, warning women to be careful, he was touching and making inappropriate advances ect...

I didn't believe my eyes when I read that but, I believed it was true he did have a 1 week affair in person with 50 year old Skank Virginie who was a guest there.

So after the 2 weeks were over, he unblocked me and told me that his boss called and he got his job back which I knew was a lie and I would have known that anyway had I not seen the messages. No boss will call a fired employee back to work especially when the problem is concerning a guest and an accusation of whatever type it is back to work.

I have his lies about the hotel on voice recordings from phone calls and in written messages. ;)

So now that I have told you a little of the background info...

This is what I told my cousin to reply...

I hope he is now shitting his pants in fear.

You honestly think that your balls are really that big to be telling me to relay this message to my cousin and warn her about crossing limits?

Put that magnifying glass away because it's just creating an illusion and making your already dillusional mind believe it. Stop while you are already too much aHEAD!! hahaha

You have no right to speak about limits when you clearly don't have any... especially with women guests who stay at the hotel and when all of these pictures between you and Nabil are exactly what you did ok!!

Your many affairs with the women guests there should be reported to the head office in Germany and maybe they'll look more deeper into the claim that was made against you before that you lied about being fired for. (If they were made aware of it).

Oh yes...that has to be reported as well.

I doubt that an employer would accept lies being told about their establishment, drinking alcohol on the job and especially knowing their employees are harassing guests and using their position and authority to engage in sexual encounters with them.

Then she blocked him.

Now my question is, since I have mountains of proof from him to show the authenticity of everything, should I make an anonymous or non anonymous report to the hotel and head office in regards to his behaviour or should I just let it go?

Thank you Beauties in advance for your time to read my long ass comment lol and for your advice!! xo

***An addition, that I just remembered....

I am 100% sure that it was Nabil who implicated me to Yassin for the comment and convinced him of it to take away from his involvement.

I will tell you why...

The comment was written via mobile by a guest with no name, only the initials N.V hmmm... Nabil Virginie perhaps???

I told him this too...and told him to pay attention to how it was written because it was clearly not written by an English speaking person and I am ENGLISH!!!

Duh!! *Melted ice cube brained stupid dumdass psychopath* and...

In all of Virginie's correspondence with Yassin that I was able to gather, she wrote his name as Yassine not Yassin.

She didn't even know the correct spelling of his name but was claiming that he was "mon amour" ... (my love) in all of her messages to him.LMFAO

Oh better yet...in one message she told him not to forget to eat his vegetables when he told her he was going to eat dinner...

had he really been "her love" as she claimed...she would know he doesn't eat vegetables and he didn't even tell her either.

effin fools. HAHAHAHA!!!

Hi Shyra, phew, what a story. Well done for keep blocking him and gathering all the evidence.
In answer to your question, if you have the time and patience to put this all together and send it to his employers thean it's worth a try.
I've know some hotels to ignore much worse and continue employing the rat (rapists in some cases) and others who have taken action against them. So it's a bit hit and miss unfortunately But worth a try x

L

Laura2014

@Shyra, you are doing an amazing job at finding information. I can’t begin to imagine the turmoil of the last few weeks, his betrayal, finding out so many things, the hurtful remarks of the woman he was with and then his begging to come back.

A less strong person would have caved. That you continue to function and look after a young family as well is to your credit.

Doing positive things, collecting information and keeping it is important. But be wary, anger can make us impulsive and some things made public can hurt you and your children. Collect the info but maybe don’t try and contact or berate him. You truly need time to take all this on board. The need for revenge can eat us up, sometimes it’s better to do nothing, bide your time, take care of yourself and those who are important.

A rat hates to be ignored or treated as irrelevant, that’s often the best revenge you can have. Your anger may make you feel you want to out him to the world but there is plenty of time for that. Right now you need to care for yourself, talk to trusted friends, eat and sleep and do normal things. Gather your information and file it. Plenty of time to screw him over later. Xxx